Dn Infotech — Regrading 25000 amount has been deducted from card

I am sonu pareek. I am complaining about dn infotech fraud case. A call has come from manish ch. And said that your resume has been shorlisted for air ground staff post. You have to submit 2100 rs as an registration charge. For this you have to share your card no and cvv. I shared my details and then deducted 2100 initial and after in subsequently one after another total 22100 amount deducted. When i called back on this number then they said to me that all amount is regarding your three dress and shoes for interview you have to come in proper dress. I said to him that sir please refund my amount. I am not interested in this then said amount is not refundable. We will send your dress on your house address within seven day. Give me your address. Sir please help me and i want my amount should be refund and contact no-[protected] and whts up no. [protected]. Dated on-23 jan 2017, hr employment mail sent from this id.

Regrading 25000 amount has been deducted from card

Comments

same case with me i got call for indigo cabin crew job from this no. [protected] from D N INFOTECH delhi .i gave 2100 rs for registration.now they are asking for 7000 for document verification.But i doubted and asked for there office address and they denied.

vikash
patna

Same happened with me...
Now asking for 7000... Should I pay?

Delhi