DTDC Courier & Cargo — cons no z11557736

Leh, Jammukashmir, India
 sunty saini on Jul 12, 2019
Mh consignment no Z11557736 has not delivered .Local center saying it is missing .When i filled comolaint on customer suppport with case no 14824756. They are saying it is delivered.But it is not delivered.The date of packimg is 26th june and today is 12th july.Pl resolve the issue. Or i approach consumer forum.
Local center no where i booked consignment is [protected].pl call them also.

cons no z11557736

[Jul 15, 2019] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Shipment delivered it came message but I am not received and also I called to agent he is not responding and I feel very bad service due to agent communication
If not solving problems will go to consumers court
There are 2 parcels which tracking shown received at hub but they didnt deliver yet...
A44193231
M82927038
Still my package is not delivered.. its been out for delivery since 3 days.. and of i track it its showing reciever not available.. the delivery boy niether called me nor reached my address.. still its not delivered.. worst courier service.. B65051268
We have shipped a parcel through DTDC with the consignment no.K11241136 booked on 03rd jun'19. Due to the unserviceable area, it couldn't be delivered and was returned back, but until now we haven't received our returned package. We tried contacting the distributor but they are saying they haven't received any courier.
The prder was booked by seller on 3rd july only, but dtdc website showing the delievery still in transit. How many days will it take to deliever the product that too when they charge for the shipment n delievery

+91 80 2536 5032 [Customer Care]