[Resolved] Ecom Express — combo of 3 fashionable style slim fit shirts - choose size: xl

Baripada, Odisha, India
 Raghunath Mardi on Dec 8, 2018
Sir i buy combo of 3 fashionable style slim fit shirts
- choose size: xl, vye0exsdps1, price-rs.899 rs.899, cod charges:rs.0
Sub-total:rs.899, shipping rate:rs.100, total:rs.999
Payment address/shipping address-malay kumar nayak, at/po - jharpokharia, near old sbi, mayurbhanj 757086
Order id: [protected]
Date added: 24/11/2018
Payment method: cash on delivery
Shipping method: shipping rate, email: malay. [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected], ip address: 157.41.20.175..
I want to return the product because of when i open the packet i see that those are not same what i want

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019

[Dec 08, 2018] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Raghunath Mardi, Dec 08, 2018
sir i had buy, rder ID: [protected] on Date: 24/11/2018
Payment Method: Cash On Delivery, Shipping Method: Shipping Rate, Email: Malay.[protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected], IP Address: 157.41.20.175,
Payment Address/Shipping Address-Malay Kumar nayak, AT/PO- Jharpokharia, , Near old SBI, Mayurbhanj, 757086, Orissa
Product-Combo of 3 Fashionable Style Slim Fit Shirts Choose Size: XL, Model-TotalVYE0EXSDPS Quantity -1 Price-Rs.899 COD Charges:Rs.0 Sub-Total: Rs.899, Shipping Rate:Rs.100, Total:Rs.999..
IT IS NOT THE SAME PRODUCT THAT I ORDERED SO I WANT TO RETURN AND REFUND THE PRODUCTS
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
Dear Raghunath,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange the reverse pick up.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

My AWB no[protected]. Of item portronics wireless mouse has been ordered in paytm mall.
It is showing that the item is delivered to me. But the item is not yet recieved from the ecom courier
Please take immediate action

Dear Kavitha,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. We accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest. Meanwhile, request you to kindly cross check with your family member/neighbor/Security/Reception and confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express
I want to return this parcel pack as munch as possible

Dear Manab,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange the same.

Team Ecom Express
Speria s9 mobie bookied in flipdeals.in. as on[protected].payment method thoroghon debitcard. i get my order id and payment id(protected) my order booked nearly 6 days but no any informaation about my order.contact noumbers are not woking with any time. and track order also not given any information .please solve my problem

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same. You can also contact our Customer Helpline Number # 08376888888 for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express
I don't get my courier but it's show delivered...

Dear Senchi,

Team Ecom Express
I haven't get my order for microphone

Dear Deepak,

Team Ecom Express
Mibile nokia1280 ki jgah 110 de diya hai wo bhi proper chal nhi rha.
sir mera contact number [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Dear Anil kumar shakya,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.
Team Ecom Express
I rcceived product in nykaa.but one product was damaged so i complained this product.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2018

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Team Ecom E
Return
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Feb 6, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

+91 11 3021 2000