Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard I Nova — Customer Care Service Department

Maharashtra, India
 jeevanreddykatta
5 years back Brought Aquagaurd I Nova and Used for 2 years and 3 years kept a side without use.
Recently For Re-Usage I made a Contract on 19/06/2013 for 2years from Aquagaud Service Center in Hydeabad
After that Problem started When Collecting water its Getting Bad(EGG) Smell in this Concern I made a compliant to service centers but the problem was not solved and now no customer care Department not responding to my request saying that it u will get problem solved with in 24 hours its goes on Now i had a question for the sake of drinking Pure water taken up aquagaurd by itself creating problem what kind of safe water we have to consume.

Comments

AQUAGUARD I NOVA — IRREGULAR SERVICE

I am calling your agent for servinig since last year.
i have made regular calls but no action has been taken.
Now i request the concered authorities to take immediate action & send the concered person for servicing.

Eureka Forbes/Aquaguard NOVA — not responding for complaint

i have alredy in anual service contract.i have just renovat my home.i have do complait for my old product instolation, but service provider say to charged extra pay.plz.help me.my add.dhrty society, nr. gajera circle, katargam, surat, gujarat, india.

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Nova — Irregular service

I had bought an Aquaguard Nova about four years back.Since its purchase we regularly bought AMC
but & we used to get regular service. Recently however this trend has changed & services have become very irregular, technicians do not show up inspite of repeated reminders.All this inspite of AMC. Sir I request you to take appropriate & stern action to avoid such inconvinience to the customers. My address is as under
Bhairav R. Desai
D/2, "Gurukrupa" 1st floor,
Yogiraj Park Society,
Tithal Road, Valsad, Gujarat 396001

Aquagaurd Nova — Service

I have paid for 2Yr. service contract vide reciept No.[protected] in june-july 2008. No one answers the phone [protected] and the carbon block needs change and UV bulb check. Please do take N.A. My address is 41,Kashi Enclave, Aktha Varanasi.221007

Eureka Forbes Aquaguard (Inova — Responsibility to request

My Inova aqua guard is under annual service contract which is going to be expire on 1st November 2010. I requested for renewal of annual service contract on18.10.10 through help line No. 39883333. Request No. is 59807260 & Cust. No. is [protected]. I requested for the same on 21,25,26 &27 October 2010. On 26th Oct. new Req. No. 59914425 was given but no action was taken. In fact I am availing poorest service in Delhi since 2008.

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard I Nova — POOR SERVICE

I Pilla Surya Prakasa Rao living in Srikakulam, Andhar Pradesh, Srikakulam District PIN No-532001 , having your product i.e. A.G- I- NOVA (e-boiled )water purifier since long time. I have paid annual subscription ( Three Years ) of Rs. 3500-00 vide receipt no. 16450429 dated[protected] . Recently i.e. 20 days back my instrument was not working properly. Immediately I launched a compliant to Visakhapatnam Branch through over phone bearing No.[protected]. But they are not responding so-far.

After that I have contacted to Mr. Ananda Kumar who is the Branch Manager of Visakhapatnam Branch through over phone bearing No. [protected]. He promised to me to clear the problem with in two days. After completion of four days the problem was not rectified and they are not responding over phone also.

Hence I request that suitable instructions may be given to Visakhapatnam Branch Manager to rectify the problem immediately

Treated as Most Urgent , why because I am suffering from lack of purifying water.

Thanking You Sir,

INDIA.
PHONE NO. [protected]
please rectiry immediately

Eureka Forbes — Brand new Air purifier not repaired

Customer id [protected]my mobile[protected] The product broke down within15 days Now 3 months later no repair done

Eureka Forbes / Aquaguard I Nova - Customer Care Service Department