Elite Aesthetic & Cosmetic Clinic — refund not received

soni92 on Mar 14, 2019
I contacted this clinic in april 2018 for inch loss treatment. I took package of 4000rs per session for face and 7000rs per session for belly and back. For face there was 6 sessions and for belly there was 10 sessions. They took rs 94, 000 in advance and started it. I took sessions, there is minor effect on face however there is zero effect on belly. Outcome is not as they committed and now my last session is pending which i am not willing to take which is worth of rs 11, 000. After every session they told me effect will be visible later not instantly but nothing happened.

I asked them for refund because i am not willing to take the service anymore but they have denied. My whole amount of rs 94, 000 has gone in waste, i need refund.

They said they can give any other service but i don't have trust on their service, i asked them to share their head details but there is no response. Their website doesn't work. There are cheating people by committing and taking whole amount in advance. Please look into it and help me in getting my money back.

Company details: