[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — aquaguard purifier

Mangan, North Sikkim, India
 Sbi kabi branch
Dear service provider
We have booked a compain
"your service request no. Is [protected]. Our technician will pay you a visit within the next 2 working days to attend to your request." on dated 220717 but till dt your technician didn't attain.
We are very sry to say your service is not as we are expecting and we will change your product with another company product.
With regards
Sbi kabi branch
North sikkim
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 1, 2017

[Jul 30, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2017
Dear Customer,

I've shared your concern with my team at Sikkim. Be assured, they'll surely connect with you soon to service your product.

Anita

Comments

I had requested for the subject (Filter Change for my AG Booster) on[protected] on Toll Free Number 39883333 and followup calls on[protected],[protected] and today with Ser Req No.[protected] and no action has been taken yet. I request Can anyone help me on this from Eureka Forbes...
My Customer ID: [protected]

Nayeem
My Customer ID: [protected]

Nayeem

Dear Nayeem,

I have forwarded your concern along with your details to my team in Hyderabad. Be assured, they'll contact you soon for further assistance.

Anita
Your customer care service is very bad & service very bad water leakage problem NOT SOLVED

Dear Navnath,

Please send in your registered contact number/customer ID here, as it’ll help my team get in touch with you at the earliest.

Anita
After one month of purchae company is hesitating in issue proper bill creating doubts about the product and not paying tax to the government

Dear Atul,

Kindly share your registered contact number/customer ID. My team will surely get in touch with you at the earliest to address your concern.

Priya
I purchased enhance 7 ltr 25 days ago, I raised requests for 10 times, for every call they lied "today itself your purifier would be installed" what an unblushing service! Feel shame on your poor service and shame on me that purchased your product! In future I never support your product if somebody is going to buy.

Dear Durgaprasad,

I would like to take a detailed feedback about your experience. Please send in your registered contact number/customer ID and my team will get in touch with you.

Eureka Forbes - aquaguard purifier