[Resolved] Eureka Forbes — Water purifier

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 CajetanD
Hi i am regular user for waterpurifier of aqua sure for 6 year. We recent renew the service contract. The enginer give us all wrong ideas on our current waterpurifier for the working condition. As we already have the service paid for the 3 year in advance. We was been told to buy the new advance waterpurifier.
So we paid for 2 unit on our current home where the regular routine service was been done as required. Now its been more then months. Our new waterpurifier is just laying without any installation done. We have been calling the sales guy mr. Yogesh kumar shukla his mobile number [protected]. He said as regular it will be done. But none of them are coming and the regular contract team which was doing my old waterpurifier also stop coming for getting the issue fix.
This is really bed. As we buy this waterpurifier for our health purpose. But they aretaking it just a bussiness deal. We rec call on 23 may after almost a month... My both units are laying without working...
Pls dont pay them until you get them install and working fine on your home or office... Worst service...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 29, 2017

[May 24, 2017] Eureka Forbes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 25, 2017
Dear Customer,

Please share your contact details/customer ID and I will have my team connect with you to address your concern at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 26, 2017
Dear Customer,

I am still awaiting your details. Kindly share the same as this will help me resolve your issue at the earliest.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 28, 2017
Dear Customer,

As I haven't received your details, your complaint has been closed from our end. Do contact us in case of any query.

Piyush

Comments

Poor customer service
Three days waiting for my water purifier serivice even though it is under warranty period. Poor response from helpline people.
Poor customer service
they came for instalation after 1 and 1/2 months, the man came for instalation had no knowledge how to instal, during connection the water pipe he broke the inlet valve, he promised to come next day, but he has't came, after calling twice by phone they told me that they have no inlet valve at there service centre.now my purifier kept unused i m wondering for inlet valve !
non existant customer service

water purifier(crystal) is under warranty period and giving trouble and service center is not
attending the call even after 15 days of complaint and repeated remainders.

We purchase water purifier ( Desina model) through Ezone Rohini Showroom, from the very first day we are not statisfied from your Enginer more over Desina proformance. The problem is that in the morning hours Desina water purifier not working properly & we complete may time but the yr. engineer told us that this problem due Winter season. How I can accept this remark from companies enginer. Kindly advice me & I am humbaly requesting Euraka forbe's management to help meby solving this problem.

My contact details are given below for your ready reference.

Rajesh Batra,
C-408, Saraswati Vihar,
New Delhi - 110034,
Contact # [protected]
Landline #[protected]
bad service no visits for service inspite of several phone calls
Our water purifier Forbes (crystal) is under warranty period and giving trouble and service center is not
attending the call even after 90 days of complaint and repeated remainders.Poor response from helpline people.

Only bogus promises are made that service technician will attend withou any response...
Forbes crystal worst model and company and dealers. Trying to contact thru helpline always got answer "Our executives are busy please stay on line" Rather I think I should opt for new one from other company. I will recommend not to go for "Forbes Crystal" from any dealer.
Big names Big promises
Worst service Worst performance

Forbes W/P Crystal — Replacement

As the product is been taken on 24/09/2009, the device is not been used till now. when the technicion he saw the entier thing & device was dismentalled,he found the wire has come out for the sensor & he called up to his senier about the whole incidence and told me that the senior to be changed and wire to be joined with normal tape which is not acceptable to me. As this product is new i donot like to get it repaired. Hence i request you have a look in this matter for the replacement as soon as possible.kindly call me on my cell no [protected]

Eureka Forbes — Bad service

we bought a new water purifier from DASS showroom Wanowrie. then service guy promised that he would come to set it up by 11 am. it is now 2 pm and still no show Even after callin up DASS customer service
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 29, 2017

Dear John,

Please share your contact details/customer ID and I will have my team connect with you soon to install your product.

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, May 31, 2017

Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Jun 5, 2017

Priya
Very poor service and fake commitments. Am purchased RO+UV origa water purifier in last December 2017 that your sales person says with in one year any concerns regarding filter or cartage we will replaced under warranty, after one year we replaced under customer paid . but now I register one complaint and technician inspected the machine and said need 3000 rupees for filter and cartage replacement .

Jithesh
kottayam
Ph [protected]
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2018

Dear Jithesh,

I've shared your concern along with your details with my team in Kottayam. Be assured, they’ll connect with you as soon as possible to address the same.

Anita
Eureka Forbes Customer Care's response, Oct 1, 2018

Dear Jithesh,

I've received an update that your concern has been resolved. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Anita