[Resolved] Expression Marketing And Services, New Delhi — laptop battery

Expression Marketing and Services, 202, Deepali Building, 92, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019., New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 babu45 on May 1, 2019
I am from belgaum, karnataka.

I bought a laptop battery (Compatible, not original) for my toshiba c850 b883 from expression marketing and services on 19 march 2017. It had, or rather claimed to have, a two-year warranty.

Address:
Expression marketing and services, 202, deepali building, 92, nehru place, new delhi-110019. (Phone:-[protected])

The battery worked well for six months after which i contacted the owner, mr. Vishnu wadhwani. He asked to send it to the address above. I did so. He sent me the replacement. The replacement battery worked well for about 4 months after which i again sent the battery expressions marketing.

I was sent a replacement which did not work from day one. So, on contacting
Mr. Wadhwani, i was asked to send it for another replacement.

I sent the battery. Mr. Wadhwani said that he sent the battery. I asked him for the docket number of the courier. He said he could not find it.

All this happened in december 2018. I have still not received the battery for which i paid rs. 2, 849 and which had a two-year replacement warranty.

Other batteries available online cost not more than rs. 1, 800 and provide better after-sales service.

laptop battery
laptop battery
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019
After I threatened to take legal action if I did not get the battery, the seller sent it to me.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0