FedEx

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

FedEx related photos (338)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Dec 13, 2020
Mera parcel April ko aaya h ar abhi tK nhi mila h ar koi response nhi mil rha h my tracking number is [protected]
My parcel is not be found
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2020
[email protected] contact number. 7974923547

[Dec 13, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rakesh8269 Dec 13, 2020 FedEx courier company me aaya h China se Mumbai abhi sunimpex clearance company me hai ar waha se bhi koi response nhi mil rha h plz aapse request h Mera parcel clear krwaden

Koi response nhi mila abhi tak

Dec 13, 2020
    Mera parcel April 2020 ko China se aaya h jo ki abhi tak mujhe nhi mila h mere call krne par bhi mujhe koi response nhi mil rha h fedEx courier se sunimpex clearance me aagya h par waha se bhi koi response nhi mil rha h my tracking number is[protected] plz help me

S
      Dec 9, 2020
      FedEX tracking ID[protected]

Have this update : A specialized form/statement is required for clearance from...

C
      Dec 8, 2020
      My FedEx package with tracking number[protected] has been delayed for 3 weeks. It is stuck in customs clearance since Nov 18th. Any email to Fedex is responded with "It is under process".

[Dec 08, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 2, 2020
        I regularly do import export business, whenever we ship/receive goods through FEDEX, always have problem, Firstly customer...
        Dec 1, 2020
        I was supposed to get my delivery by 30th Nov but FedEx sent me a msg that the parcel will not be delivered on that day but...
        S
        Nov 29, 2020
        Do not deliver during store hours. They deliver when THEY want to. Packages broken. Customer Service is non-existent. You...
        I didn't get any updates regarding my parcel as my tracking no is[protected] from uk to delhi. I call more than 10 times...
        Nov 23, 2020
        My parcel with AWB No :[protected], shipment was suppose to arrive by[protected] but it was not deilevered on the said date,...

Nov 21, 2020

We Songchuan Automotive parts I Pvt. Ltd. have a shipment from Xiamen China AWB#[protected].
        We are taking follow up for the status from last one month against this shipment but no one is replying from your end we are very unhappy due to this. Ware house charges are very high for the international shipment we will not pay warehouse charges because all the delay is from your side only.

Harshad Bhajibhakare.
        Sr. Executive – Supply Chain Management
        Song Chuan Automotive Parts (India) Pvt. Ltd.
        Plot No. PAP-K-64, 2nd Floor, MIDC Phase-II,
        Chakan Industrial Area, Vill. - Bhamboli, Pune - 410 501
        Contact No: +91 [protected]

[Nov 21, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Really very worst shipping services FedEx. Very slow shipping. Ordinary post also more than fast FedEx. I attached here pic see it. If any courier services one two days only, Bangalore to Nagercoil. But FedEx taken more than 8 days.
          Worst sevice Don

[Nov 18, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

International shipping good, but domestic very worst in india, my recent package China to India it received Bangalore within 3 days, customs also cleared too fast, after it reched my location Nagercoil 7 days. Other courier services Bangalore to Nagercoil just one day. Very worst FedEx local shipping

[Nov 17, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Valued Customer

We would like to assist you with this. Please DM us your contact number, AWB number and email id

FedEx Express

T
              Nov 17, 2020
              The shipment had arrived in Mumbai on 4th Oct'2020. As per the process I submitted the KYC documents and that was accepted as well. However, FedEx started demanding additional documents for clearing the shipment from Customs. There were similar shipments sent to various parts of India none of FedEx offices in those cities asked for any additional documents. Nevertheless, I submitted the additional document that was asked, however, even after submitting the document the shipment is still not processed. Requesting FedEx to please release the shipment at the earliest as it now more than a month that shipment has arrived in India.

K
                Nov 11, 2020
                My package is showing under the clearance process. I am already down with KYC and submitted the commercial invoice as per...

P
                My documents kept on hold for custom clearance since 30th Oct 20
                Docket no[protected] which was individual marked for me by the shipper from China. its the 5th time i am facing this issue. i mean documents kept hold for custom clearance making delay for near about weeks or months to be delivered.
                No proper contact details available of any consulting person for proper enquiry of our documents.
                what should one do to get a better resolutions for this kind of services.

[Nov 10, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                  I have imported an international shipment and Since 16th Oct 2020 till date it is showing same status on Fedex's portal. Their...
                  K
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  This would be the 15th time I'm writing to address FedEx as my attempts to get in touch with the personnel have been unsuccessful....

Nov 9, 2020
                  My package is with Indian customs in Mumbai. I'm trying to reach FedEx about getting it cleared but they are not responding on both email and phone.

[Nov 09, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

Please share your contact number, AWB Number and email id. We will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express

Nov 6, 2020
                    Date or Incident - 21st September 2020
                    Client number - Fedex tracking Id:[protected]

There is a shipment...
                    I
                    Nov 3, 2020
                    From 14/10/2020 my parcel was stucked in customs and i have done my kyc and provided my all supporting documents but from...