FedEx

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Fedex — will i even get my package after goods are subject to regulatory review.

satyam26 on Sep 30, 2020
It is really irritating now my shipment was supposed to be delivered today but your poor service is showing.
I am never...

Fedex — 100% custom fee charging by fedex

suchitra9999 on Sep 29, 2020
Incident 29:09:2020
Mob:[protected]
Consignment :[protected]

Incident: today got a mail from...

Fedex — fedex keep my parcel for 1 month, not delivering me

Somrita on Sep 27, 2020
I have placed an order on 9th september from bajaao, they dispatched the order with fedex, i am in barasat, very near to kolkata,...

Fedex — Delivery of my shipment

Sri90 on Sep 25, 2020
I am sending you and in contact with your customer service guys every day since sept 15, 2020. As of today no one gave me...

Fedex — Delayed delivery again

Pritzel on Sep 24, 2020
I ordered a product from hk to india. 2 weeks back. The product was to be delivered on the 18th. Today is the 24th. No signs...

DhilipK on Sep 21, 2020
I never knew delivery time to send a package takes more than 5 days and more. When i checked its showed shipped on 17th of september and till now i haven't got my package. Another update i got that is "tendered to authorized agent for final delivery" on 19th of september. Now i am wondering when will i receive my package. Will it take one or two months?

[Sep 21, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sukruth S Nambiyar on Sep 17, 2020
    I have a courier coming from Malaysia and the same sent on17/8/2020 and till date they have not delivered. I have been following up with customer care but there is no updates. This late delivery cause me 3 lakh rupees losss

Material not delivered

[Sep 18, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bmc Pvt on Sep 17, 2020
      Dear sir

My air waybill no is[protected]

Kyc iuuse i had updated successfully kyc details several times but still i have not received the parcel we do not know how what documents is required more

[Sep 17, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fedex — product stuck in custom new delhi

rroy.work44 on Sep 16, 2020
        My friend send me a product from us through fedex priority international shipment and it's awb[protected]. It's in custom...

Fedex — delay in courier delivery awb 771396760300 // surendran anandhu

Anandhu Surendran on Sep 14, 2020
        I have one courier which is supposed to receive on sep 2nd. My courier is company laptop and it is not a purchase and i have...

suchitra9999 on Sep 14, 2020
        Fedex — commercial invoice is incomplete.

Recipient
        Suchitra

Dear sir i have submitted all the forms required for kyc, still my shipment status is 1. Commercial invoice is incomplete.

I have been inquiring everyday for the past 10 days about the same still no updates from fedex.

It is coming from dubai, a gift from my sister in law just 1 item.
        I have submitted all the required documents. Still it is pending for 10 days.
        Please do the needful.
        Do i need to give more documents for the clearence???
        Let me know if i have to do something for that.
        Does this happen everytime.

[Sep 14, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Customer,

Please share your contact number, AWB Number and email id. We will get back to you with an update.

FedEx Express
        AWB Number:[protected]

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Mobile: [protected] / [protected]

Please deliver me, need urgently.
        AWB Number:[protected]

Till now no one call and mail me regarding my issue from the Fedex side.
        I am really regretted o[censored]sing the Fedex service.
        Did you received the package??
        NO, Still i have not receive the package.
        Once the product Stuck in the Custom then we just have to wait after submitting all the required documents.
        Same is happening with me.
        Its been 17 days ... that's too much .. we didn't get any updates nor call from fedex side..
        Its not done.
        I got product delivered from other couriers in just 1 week which was sent much later than fedex .

I won't be using FEDEX ANYMORE THAT'S IS ENOUGH.
        rroy.work44's reply, Sep 16, 2020
        It's not the FedEx fault. Once any shipment stuck in Custom then no one have any control on it except custom itself. So hope for the best. I wish you will get your product soon. Chinta koro na peye Jaabe.
        Not taking initiative, not updating even after customer provide approval form from CDSCO.

I don't what is happening with FEDEX ????
        Even after providing approval form from CDSCO not taking any action??

They are not delivering the package nor any updates from their side.

Please do the needful and Deliver it ASAP as it been more than 2 weeks now...
        Really disappointed the way it is been handled by FEDEX.
        Any update on the shipment.
        STILL I DID'NT GET MY PRODUCT WHICH WAS REACHED INDIA ON 5, SEPTEMBER, 2020.
        I CAN TELL FEDEX IS THE WORST INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER AT LEAST IN INDIA.

On 22, sept, 2020 i got a mail from (murali.[protected]@fedex.com) required a Form 12B, which was the first contact from the FeDex India side to me. The very next day i have submitted 12B to FeDex.

The Second mail from FeDex India comes on 26 Sept, 2020, I am attaching the mail below

[ Murali Yadav
        Sep 26, 2020, 3:34 PM
        to rajshree, India, Radhika, Candida, cs-customsrequest, bom-trace, me

Dear all,
        Same has been already submitted to clearance team .
        Once received approval from customs will inform the same .

Murali Yadav | Clearance Administrator | FedEx Express Transportation and Supply chain services india pvt ltd| office 91.22.26811.812 | Sahar Air Cargo Complex, Mumbai IN 400099 | fedex.com/in]
        ]]
        ]

Note: I got response from DUBAI Fedex frequently, but they were helpless since the Indian FeDex has to do the actual work.

And to my surprise the Third mail comes
        . . . .
        ! !
        o o

Murali Yadav
        Sep 29, 2020, 1:27 PM
        to rajshree, India, Radhika, Candida, cs-customsrequest, bom-trace, me

Dear Madam,
        Please note required duty confirmation of INR 26000 approx.
        Confirm if we can go ahead & clear the shipment .

]]]]]

WE ARE HELPLESS AND REPLIED THE CONFIRMATION MAIL TO RELEASED THE PRODUCT.

We got another mail:

Murali Yadav
        Oct 1, 2020, 11:57 AM (12 days ago)
        to India, bom-trace, Candida, cs-customsrequest, Radhika, rajshree, me

Dear all,
        Noted below and informed clearance team to proceed further .
        ]]]]

Everyday i am calling FeDex International Customer Care:
        They will:
        1. tell someone will contact you within 24 hours - ( but till today i got only one call from Murali Yadav in this long 40 days)
        2. tell to write to a particular mail id. ( every time you will get a same replyyyyyyyyyy as -

[protected][protected]---
        [protected]@myfedex.onmicrosoft.com via mx29.infosec.fedex.com
        Sep 24, 2020, 5:31 PM
        to me

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

aswany.[protected]@fedex.com
        The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.
        [protected][protected][protected]---
        ORRRRRRRR
        ________________________________________

monika.[protected]@fedex.com>
        Tue, Oct 6, 3:43 PM (7 days ago)
        to me

Dear Sender,

Thank you for writing in. I am currently out of office with no access to emails & calls.

For any urgent assistance you may write to [protected]@mail.fedex.com

Monika Rana

]]]]]]

Every day i am losing 30 minutes regarding this courier, losing time, energy, and increasing stress.

TODAY 13 OCT 2020, THEY ARE TELLING THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE WAREHOUSE CHARGES OF MY PRODUCT, SO THAT THEY CAN BILL ME ABOVE THE CUSTOM DUTIES OF RS 26, 000 FOR THE PRODUCT OF RS. 25, 000, AND RELEASE THE PARCEL.
        ONLY GOD KNOWS WHETHER THE PARCEL IS WITH THEM OF LOST ITBY THEM.

GUYS PLEASE THINK 100 TIMES BEFORE USING FeDeX INTERNATIONAL COURIER.

Mayukh Dewan on Sep 8, 2020
          I have submitted all my kyc documents and its been more than 5 days since the package has been stuck in customs and the tracking page doesn't update beyond this

[Sep 08, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fedex — Extreme delay on priority mail document

Qtjax on Sep 7, 2020
            I've tried every recourse to reach an actual person at fedex to ask what the issue is with my one piece of paper. One document...

Fedex — Product stuck in customs with no additional info

Siddharth Ravishankar on Sep 7, 2020
            This is with regards to an international shipment with AWB no :[protected]

I ordered a package from Singapore...

Exclusive Hub on Sep 7, 2020
            My AWB is[protected], It's been more than 2 weeks, my product still stuck there. FedEx executive didn't giving me proper response about my shipment; they only said that it will clear soon. but we can't tell you how much time it will take. I will never use FedEx for my shipments.

Goods are subject to regulatory review. Recommended action: No action required at this time. Notice

[Sep 07, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi.. am not curious, did u receive your shipment?

duggu_musica on Sep 3, 2020
              I was expecting a courier from FedEx. But I have not received parcel. I have already filed complaint on Twitter but it is in vain. My tracking no is[protected]. Please see when can I receive this package.

No delivery

[Sep 03, 2020] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DEEPAK AMIRTHARAJ GA on Sep 3, 2020
                Not cleared in customs.
                Have uploaded all KYC & supporting documents. Still its not clear for more than 2 weeks.

Fedex — Shipment Held at Customs

Avilasha Sengupta on Sep 3, 2020
                  My shipment: Tracking id:[protected] Date: 08/13/2020 Sender: Garrett Barnes, Maharishi International University, 1000 N...

Fedex — order date unknown: goods are subject to regulatory review

Exclusive Hub on Sep 1, 2020
                  My awb no.[[protected]] is this and it is an international shipment, it is stuck at delhi, earlier delivery date was 31august,...

Fedex — delivery pending - in clearance delay

Exclusive Hub on Sep 1, 2020
                  Tracking number for fedex international priority is[[protected]] its been stuck with status "in clearance delay" and recommended...