FedEx

Sun Closed

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

Fedex — non delivery of the material [Resolved]

abdulmajeedkm
I have booked "Nikon Ni-MH 2300mAh AA Rechargeable Batteries" through REDIFF SHOPPING with order no. 8550164 Date:[protected]....

t4msu77
our account number with fedex is[protected]. we are sending packets on cod (cash on delivery basis from fedex ), they deliver packets to our clients and collect the cash from client. the problem is they collect cash from our clients but not giving payment to us, we already send 18 reminders and amount is more than 400000 ( 4 lakh ) to [protected]@fdedex.com, our marketing person mr sanjeev - sanjive.[protected]@fedex.com, his seniour mr alok- alok.[protected]@fedex.com. but no results. We are sending you pending payment report till 12 july. I hope and will apprieciate if our pending payment will be relaesed from fedex immd. which is already pending from last 8 months. I hope you will understand our problems and try to release the amount from fedex immd.our experience is that fedex is a cheater company. thanks & regards, Jagmohan Kapoor

Fedex Courier — Non-delivery of package/damaged package [Resolved]

sanjukta.g
    I had an important shipment to be sent from Pune to my hometown
    Kolkata. There is a collection agent(Esdee services)...

abhijeet mehare
    I am an Indian Army serving officer. I booked our Car (Ford Ikon Registration No MH-12 DE 0081) from Vadodara to Utaar Pradeshi through Mr. Sandeep Chaudhary (Mob No [protected]) who claimed to be a representative of FedEx Packers and Movers on 27 March 2013 at Vadodara.

I handed over the above mentioned car to Mr. Sandeep and made a cash payment of Rs 6000 and subsquently Transfered 8000 in to his A/c. I was informed that the car would be driven down to Vadodara (Baroda) Highway from where it would be loaded in the container. The car was fully serviceable and was driven to Baroda Highway on the same date. Mr. Sandeep assured me that the car would be delivered at Uttar pradesh within maximum 5 days.
    Whenever I call him He was always unsure of the position of our car and his replies were always ambiguous. I have no idea about my car and now he is not picking up my phone also
    I am also an army officer and I have faced a similar situation where my trunk was send from vadodra to ranchi through the same person. The trunk was misplaced and the person went untraceable. I had to come back to vadodra and file a complaint against him in the police station. In the police station witnessing a SI he gave me two cheques of 5000/- and 30000/- as compensation. Later I found he had insufficient funds and the cheque retuned. This person promised me to give me money and then went untraceble. Sir Im available in +91-[protected]

girishgmc
      Dear Sir
      I am afraid to inform you that the claim made by your Tracking system is absolutely baseless. I can say this as I was at the shipping address which is my Home for the whole day on 5th March 2013 as I was expecting my shipment to be arrived by the evening as previously mentioned by your tracking information
      (Tracking no.:[protected]
      But I can say with full confidence that FEDEX agents did not come only to deliver the concerned item.
      I stay in a apartment which is equipped with security personnel. Whenever a Courier Company Agent arrives with any package, the agent has to enter the details in the security record book. I have checked the security record book. Security Records do not show any visit by the FEDEX agent. Nor did I find any note outside my flat. I cant understand how could your agent miss to rang a Doorbell or atleast give a call on the contact details provided if you are claiming that Customer was not available/Business closed. I am Sorry to claim that Your Delivery guy seems to be clearly lying that Customer was not available as I was at provided address on 5th March 2013 eagerly waiting for my package to arrive.

This poor business from your side is not acceptable. I want my concerned shipment to be delivered at the shipping address at the Earliest by 6th March 2013.

Thanking You
      Girish email: [protected]@hotmail.com

deepcs09
        I was about to send university application from India to Singapore from pin 603204 to 117576. I have called on customer care on 27th Feb and inquired him for a pickup on 28th and transit time.He told me that the parcel will be delivered on march 4th. I have also asked him to confirm it. since my university application last day is on 4th of march. He confirmed 4 th march,before 6 Pm it will be delivered. so I ordered for a pickup. He scheduled the pickup on 28th Feb between 2 to 5 pm with the booking no 9 for the pin code from 603204 to 117576.

First thing is the courier person hasn't reach before 5 pm I Inquired customer care between 3,4 Pm whether the person is coming for sure, they said he will come before 5 Pm. Then I called the customer care around 5.30 Pm and asked about scheduled pickup after getting the details they said raised a complaint and he will call you soon. At the time I asked them about if it delays in pickup will it reach on march 4 th since my university deadline is 4th march. After Inquiry with their team she said it is not possible to deliver it on 4th march it will be delivered only on 6th.

Then I asked her to transfer the call to her manager she put on hold and didn't transfer it.this show their worst behavior to customer. because their wrong commitment I lost deadline of the university and not able to make it. because of FedEx I have lost my carrier. Haven't seen such worst customer service from FedEx.

rdcm1985
          Fit for a case study for students as to how a business should not be run....Fedex is clearly a case of negligence, bad service & a basic lack of decency on the part of Fedex to even inform the customer of a delay in delivery !. When on the 4th your website shows it was in the van for delivery....WHY WAS IT NOT DELIVERED ???.

If the Mithai, which is perishable item is received in a unacceptable condition, you shall hear from my lawyer.

Incidentally, this is not the first time I am experiencing a problem with Fedex.....on a previous occasion a package from Los Angeles remained undelivered for days after arrival in Chennai at your Guindy warehouse, your office had the audacity to say there was no delivery person available & I had to actually collect it myself. And, what did I get from Fedex.... a rotten apology of a mail...you should change your name to Fed-up from Fedex !!!.

Even more shocking was response of your Mr.Habibulla........washing his hands off saying I could register a complaint but nothing in terms of organising the delivery of the package & he is the Territory Manager !!!. God Bless Fed-up with people like him around.

Will I ever use Fed-up again....no way !!!

prium01

AWB No:[protected]

I have been waiting for this parcel to be delivered to the intended recipient, Mr. Akshoy Mukherjee on 4th July.This parcel had been picked up on 2nd July from 42, Clifton avenue, PE36AY, Peterborough, United Kingdom, and was supposed to be delivered to 121/1A Raja S.C. Mullick Road, Alakananda apartment, Garia , Kolkata-47, West Bengal , India.This parcel had been last scanned in Paris FR Location of FedEx on 3rd July 2012.I don't understand how this parcel is still not delivered and remains un-scanned for so many days.I have raised a lot of concerns but is of no use.

It was a grey suitcase with red spots or circles.It had been picked up by FedEx on 2nd July.I need this parcel to be delivered if not my claim should be processed.They were all personal items brought during my stay in UK, have been already used by me.The receipts are not with me of the purchased items as they have been already used, and the parcel was shipped as excess baggage.The items were purchased more than 6 months ago.The items are clothes, shoes, jackets, coats.They are worth 1400 pounds.the shipping charges were 146 pounds.

It would be of great help if I receive an urgent response on this.It seems I have reached India but my excess baggage has not, which is very surprising.

Thanks and regards,
            Prium Mukherjee.
            [protected]@gmail.com
            [protected].
            Morning,

My name is Mothers Teme I did send the parcel from Nerja Malaga Spain post office in September 2013, to South Africa at this number 713 P
            oppy Street Dobsnville Gardens to Mra AD Mdluli. I was told my parcel went back to Spain and now am in South Africa inside that parcel it was a pair of blue sandal, 2 bags blue in colour a belt and set of blue towels.Kindly assist me to alocate the number given by oMEGA hLOPE IS[protected].

tHANKS

moosanii
              hi sir

told me that
              ( [protected]@hotmail.fr
              infocentralbank.[protected]@ymail.com
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              [protected]@accountant.com)
              is approved mail or fake.

Shivaji.P.S
                I have applied for loan in Fedex Finance ltd In jan 2012 and I have paid Rs11850 as legal survey charges in Aman mittal's bank account ac no [protected] SBI BRANCH HR
                WHO IS THE LOAN MANAGER CELL [protected],[protected]'[protected].
                till NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE LOAN, when i called him no body is picking the phone. given below is the address

FEDEX FINANCE LTD.OPP-SATKAR HOTAL LAXMI BUILDING 2nd FLOOR MAIN ROAD SINDHANUR RAICHUR KARNATKA
                EMAIL:[protected]@gmail.com ///info.org.[protected]@gmail.com
                HO mail address:[protected]@ymail.com
                HO NO:+4487855,+4543488 ( opening shortly hyd banjara hills road no-12)
                BO NO: KARNATKA [protected], [protected],
                THANKS FOR CHOOSING fedex finance pvt ltd.

Fedex Courier Company — Home Delivery [Resolved]

nagesha29

I Depostited To Amount 8230/-(Eight Thousand Two Hundred Thirty Rupees Only) At M/s.HDFC Bank Gulbarga...

dranush11
                  This is regarding one of the well known courier company FEDEX, but believe me this is one of the Worst Service Provider in their stream. I belong to one of the most reputed FMCG company in the world and if they are providing such kind services to us then you can understand what a normal customer will be getting. I have scheduled 5 boxes pickup THRICE (for USA) with them and mentioned my contact number/address of a Five Star hotel (where it needs to be picked up) in Panchkula clearly. Could you believe that what the reason that they are stating of non pick up is that address is wrong all the time. Oh my god, they say them world class courier services. Besides, no body has bothered to call me before the scheduled pickup (in case they are finding any difficulty in getting the address-though the address is so clear & easy that any mentally challenged person can find it). I would request you all please never ever use FEDEX services and I am going to ask my people to cancel the account of them.

k.venkatachalam
                    Fw: k. Venkatachalam contact fedex express for your atm card
                    To: 1 more1 recipient

* [protected]@yahoo.com

Message flagged
                    Tuesday, 20 december 2011 6:05 am
                    Message body
                    Dear sir sofar i have not received the above atm card — forwarded message — from: kaveri venkat <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                    To: "[protected]@yahoo.com" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                    Cc: "atm — [protected]@w. Cn" <atm — [protected]@w. Cn>
                    Sent: monday, 5 december 2011 1:24 pm
                    Subject: fw: k. Venkatachalam contact fedex express for your atm card

Dear sir sofar i did not received the above atm card — forwarded message — from: atm payment department <atm — [protected]@w. Cn>
                    To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                    Sent: tuesday, 29 november 2011 5:42 pm
                    Subject: k. Venkatachalam contact fedex express for your atm card

My dear beneficiary;

This is to bring to your notice that, i have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your atm card. I paid it because the atm-0451 us$1.5m dollar, has less three weeks to expire and when it expires, the money will divert and forfeited into government purse (Account). With that i decided to help you pay the money so that, the atm will not expire, because i know when you get your atm definitely you must pay me back my money and even help me out.

Now i want you to contact fedex express with your full contact information’s so that they can deliver your card to your designated address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrages might have being increase. They told me that their keeping fees are $25 per day and i deposited it yesterday. Below is their contact information,

Company name: fexdex express shipping company
                    Address: zogbo porto novo, benin republic.
                    Email: ([protected]@wippies.com)
                    Tel phone: +[protected]
                    Contact person: rev. Peter johnson

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid adding of the security keeping fee of $25 dollar per day, please do contact them today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your card. Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your mailing address and direct telephone number to them to avoid wrong delivery or any mistake also send them their security keeping fee o[censored]s$25 today to avoid increase of their keeping fees.

I registered it as a wedding gift and they don't know it contents valuable atm master card this is to avoid them delaying with the package. Don’t let them know that it contents valuable material.

Shipment code: fdb 33xzs
                    Package registered code no: xgt0283.
                    Security code: sctc//562326.
                    Mr:. Mike kol

[Sep 23, 2016] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anurag215
                      I sent courier through fedex. I used fedex express, which tells if it is not delivered even 1 minute late than expected date, they give money back gaurantee. Now for my courier, its been 12 days, till now, they are telling, that it has been lost, and I will get my money abck, all of sudden, today they are telling that delay was done due to custom, so i wont be eligible for the Money back gaurantee, I didnt bother, then i asked for my courier, still they are not sure, where it is, And when it will be delivered, I dont understand then, on what basis, i will not be eligible for Money back gaurante.

And this happened with me 3rd times.

FEDEX SUCKS!!!!!!

md_kaleem

This is my life's most pathetic experience with AFL Fedex couriers. I have received a call on November 28, 2011 regarding a despatch from Delhi. Its been more than 5 days I have'nt heard any updated from these buggers.

I have tried to contact all the possible desks but in vain with no satisfying result. Just like every bloody Indian customer service desk, every one tried to escape by transfering the responsibility on others shoulders.

I have been calling Asl Fedex hyderabad at[protected]. Most of the time, the phone goes busy and when the bell rings, no one answer. Luckily, once I got connected over the phone and the staff working at the desk is in no mood to help me out.

I request the authorities concerned at AFL Fedex to treat the customer with utmost importance. Otherwise the brand Fedex image will be tarnished.

Kaleem

prasad1111111111
                          iam prasad from , kuruppampady, eranakulam, kerala.

Our compani regularly import courier from china, in UPS courier, But this time my friend sent Fedex fist,
                          but my goods open and theft my product from my box,
                          and iam same product import by ups courier but also make duty is 4650 rupees only,i dont know how it diffrent,
                          I am calling chennai your office and i want kerallafedex contact number, but canot give kerala any branch contact number, VERY VERY BAD SERVICE and THEFT COURIER. so i am published all chinees and indian compani avoid fedex courier, i am never see this model theft courier and bad service courier.It my life fist and last is using fedex.It tell my all friend.

ANY PERSON DONT CHOOSE FEDEX COURIER

MY air way bill no (AWB) [protected]

from
                          PRASAD.N.P.

Fedex — ****MUMBAI CUSTOM AND FEDEX*** [Resolved]

shuu
                            i... im in need for your help..

im sending a diamond pendant to my MRS in india for her birthday through fedex...

sachin gandhi
                            Respected sir,

The party had pick my material from shimla on 26th of february by name of fedex packers chandigarh.
                            He also given reference of fedex packer from Hyderabad and assured to deliver material by 7 days through his tata ace or vehicle.
                            He had done fraud and put material in Gati courier and till date i.e 19.03.2011 it is not delivered.

I called his hyderabad counterpart and he abused .
                            If you can help me in this kind of fraud plz. help sir............
                            Also plz. tell weather if any courier agency take material on there name so they have any write to book on gati or other agency .
                            They also told me to followup by myself.
                            Plz. help me to teach them lesson so in future they can't fool any innocent person.
                            My material will reach as confirmed by Gati on 21.03.2011.
                            So if you want to take any action take after 21st and other proofs like scan copy of quotation, bill and terms and condition i'll send you.

Best reagrds,

Sachin Gandhi

felix cesar franco barrera
                              COURIER SERVICE,UNITED KINGDOM,
                              NO 58 CHETWYND ROAD, LONDON NW5 1DJ
                              UNITED KINGDOM.
                              Tel:(+[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (+[protected]

Dear Customer,

En lo que respecta a su correo electrónico, he estado esperando para que usted pueda ponerse en contacto conmigo para la entrega de su proyecto Conformable Banco de $ 300.000.00 USD (Trescientos Mil Dólares de los Estados Unidos) y una carta personal dirigida al you.You puede y se reducen a dirección de nuestra oficina como se ha dicho a recoger su paquete, el Sr. Harry Brooks ya ha pagado las tasas de seguros y entrega, pero que no paga por el Cargo de Seguridad de mantener debido al hecho de que no sabía cuando se comunica con nosotros a través de correo electrónico para informarnos de que tenemos el paquete, por lo que le aconsejó no pagar por la Seguridad paquete de mantenimiento de tasas de la empresa de mensajería, hasta ahora, pero que le informó en contacto con usted a tiempo por lo que no tendrá que pagar más de $ 200.00 USD en demurage y no operan en COD por un cargo de esta base en la política británica de seguros que cubren de su paquete.

Todo lo que necesitas hacer ahora es conseguir que su paquete entregado a su puerta es seguir adelante y hacer el pago de la Cuota de Mantenimiento de la seguridad de la empresa de mensajería. El costo es de USD $ 200.00 solamente, son para llegar a este cargo en cuanto a proceso de la entrega de su paquete. El pago debe realizarse a través de Western Union de transferencia de dinero sólo por razones de seguridad, los detalles del pago son los siguientes.

INFORMACIÓN DE PAGO
                              Name: Mrs Anna Beckham
                              Address: 58 Chetwynd Road,
                              London, NW5 1DJ

Tienes que enviar el número MTCN tan pronto como el pago se hace.
                              (Money Transfer Control Number)
                              (Receivers Name.........)
                              (Senders Name.........)

Para regresar a nosotros con los detalles de su pago, se ponga en contacto con su paquete el número de seguimiento inmediatamente tan pronto como se reciba el pago de usted entonces usted puede ser capaz de rastrear y localizar su destino parcela:

Tener un tiempo maravilloso. Por favor llame o envíeme un correo electrónico en cualquier momento que usted necesita más ayuda.
                              Mrs. Margaret Blaire
                              Dispatch Director.
                              requiero informacion
                              requiero informacion de este contexto ya que necesito saber si es verdad

sofaspud
                                I recieved the following email:
                                Attn: E-mail Owner,

We have a package worth the sum o[censored]S$3.5 millions,which will be deliver to you at the moment as long as you provide all the requirement information to the FedEx Courier Service before the package can be shipped to your own residential address in your country.

Your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won US$3.5millions {Three Millions United State Dollars}each in the Hewlett-Packard {Microsoft} 2010 Online Promo. This draw is being organized to create and improve a larger awareness record for internet user’s worldwide.Further more,Your e-mail address was among the luckiest package that will be send through FedEx courier service as soon as you contact them, so what you have to do right now is to contact the Director of FedEx courier Department for immediate dispatch to your residential address.

Contact FedEx with the below information's and E-mail Address,
                                Contact person :Dr William Martin (Director)
                                TEL:+[protected]
                                FAX:+[protected]
                                E-mail: [protected]@sify.com

This are the information required for easy delivery of your Package.

1. Full Names : ............
                                2. Residential Address : .................
                                3. Phone Number :Mobile&Home......
                                4. Fax Number : ..............
                                5. Occupation : ................
                                6. Sex : ......................
                                7. Age : .............
                                8. Nationality :......

The only charge you shall pay is Demurrage,i would have pay that, but they said no, because they don't know when you are going to contact them , in case of increase in Demurrage, I will be traveling to China for investment project and will not come back until August 15th 2011.

Call Dr William Martin on phone Tel:+[protected] as soon as you send email to him because your call would facilitate the immediate attention to you due to his tight delivery schedule.

My Regard to your family..
                                Yours sincerely,
                                Mr.Stanly white Salleh

After some research on the internet I found it to be fake