FedEx Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

FedEx related photos (279)

FedEx Complaints & Reviews

ARUN007
FedEx 2Day A.M. Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 10:45 AM To: [protected]@gmail.com Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original FedEx Dear Customer, Your parcel has arrived at December 26. Courier was unable to deliver the parcel to you. To receive your parcel, print this label and go to the nearest office. Get Shipment Label FedEx[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sunil kumar him

I am informing that I have not yet received my Bio-Metric Smart Card against my Insurance no.[protected] (SUNIL KUMAR) At first our picture captured on February, 2013.But due to not receive the smart card. but still today I have not received any smart card. Please enlighten me in this matter.

THANKS & REGARDS

SUNIL KUMAR (852295)
    FEDEX EXP TSCS (I) PVT. LTD.
    C-26, SEC-8, NOIDA-201301.
    MB. NO. [protected]

[Oct 08, 2015] FedEx customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Sunil Kumar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get in touch with you immediately.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Fedex Courier — Fake Consignment Status - Cheaters & Worst Class service [Resolved]

Tracking No :[protected] The above mentioned consignment has been reached at local fedex facility coimbatore on 10.Dec.2014.As...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

jothinathan
      Dear Sir, I have purchased mobile pouch through E-Bay On Line on 19.12.2014 & material shipped by shippper through Fedex courier on 20.12.2014 from indore to Chennai with priority overnite base charge . Maximum 2 or 3 days will receive the couriers but now almost completed 8 days and two times raised compliant to Fedex customer care .No use .Am very much upset no responds from Fedex people . day by day am waiting there call and materials but no use . my time, money and energy only waste . Further i don't know what will do ? So Please help me and look in to this matter and enquiry the people to arrange the material . Regards, C.Jothinathan [protected]
      FedEx Customer Care's response Dec 29, 2014
      Dear Jothinathan,

FedEx Express

In my earlier message missed the docket number to provide for above issue and against shipment .

Courier Name : Fed Ex

Pick Up on : 20.12.2014

Way Bill No.[protected]

Mode : Priority Overnite

Weight : 500 Gms

C.Jothinathan

Fedex — Item not delivered [Resolved]

Subhajit Paul
        Hello sir, I purchased two item from Amazon.in one of which was shipped by FedEx Priority Overnight courier service on Saturday...
        Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Asokan M
        Dear All, I placed the order for a headset from the online shopping site "Junglee.com". The product was dispatched to Fedex on 28 October, 2014 and the Tracking Number for the same is[protected] The product is with FEDEX at their local fedex facility at chennai from 29th October onwards. I called Fedex customer care more than 4 times and a complaint number has been registered. There is no proper response from Fedex Customer Care and they are asking me to come and collect the product. This is totally unacceptable behaviour from a company of such reputation. Having the product in one location for 10 days without delivering the same is not acceptable. I hope someone from Fedex Addresses this issue as soon as possible. Thanks and Regards

Product Not Delivered

SirishRaja
          I have ordered a pair of Arm Sleeves in ebay on 17/10/2014. The seller has shipped it on 18/10/2014. It was supposed to reach me on 22/10/2014. I haven't received the package yet. I checked with the tracking ID:[protected] which says the order is in their local facility, which no body knows where it lies. Also they say that the address is wrong, which I cross verified with the ebay seller, it was exactly given. So I have called their so called toll free numbers which are[protected] /[protected], one of which doesn't connect and the other one, no one picks up. There was this another number[protected] on their site to which I called to, also no one picks up on 30/10/2014 and 31/10/2014 which are working days I suppose. So I have mailed them with my tracking ID thinking that somewhere some thing might be missing. So I have given them three of my number so that they could call me and tell me where my package is so that I can go and collect myself. They have responded saying that they ll solve the issue in one business day, which happened on 1/11/2014. Till this date, no one ever called me or responded me other than the auto generated mail sent from their end. I suppose they the worst responsible guys who cannot even respond to a query... I am attaching one of the mail chains that I have sent to them and the response that I have got.

I haven
          Updated by SirishRaja Nov 06, 2014
          Will this ever be solved. I found out with one of the acquaintances that they sent my shipment back? These guys don't even call me after giving all my 3 numbers. They left a mail by giving me a reference number, along with all the toll free numbers that they never have a habit of picking up, after I posted a complaint here. I am vexed with these folks...
          FedEx Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2014
          Dear Customer,

The shipment Has been delivered. We regret any inconvenience caused.
          Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Fedex — Non Shipment of package [Resolved]

premlatha18
            i was sent a parcel from Bangalore on the 21 October 2014 . The tracking number is[protected] . I have not received the...
            Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Shandu Mohammed
            i have oredr the goods via amazon. and they use the tranporting partner as fedex.they shipped it on 22/10/2014 and the consigment was reached to my district on 27/10/2014 but now i standing in 30/10/14 but the shipment was not delivered, when i ask to the peoples they said we deliver it on 1/11/2014 only else u directly get the shipment from our office they talk very cool pls refer the link---- https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&tracknumbers=[protected]&locale=en_US&cntry_code=us

ecekarthim
              We ordered product from china. Tracking number :[protected]. They crossed estimation delivery date and filled as NA in that column in tracking page. I called to chennai customer care, they asks me to go and collect in Guindy office. So i called to guindy office[protected]. They casually saying that the product is misplaced and they dont know where is that parcel. They asking to wait for one week!!! We tried next day and We have been asked to call below numbers. We tried more than 50 times but no one picking calls. [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] Please contact us through [protected]
              Dear Customer,

The shipment was delivered yesterday. We regret any inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

FedEx Express
              I have tracking my shipment from 30th October and it is not yet delivered and called 100 times to the customer care. Simply saying wait for 3 to 4 days. Horrible experience with FedEx.

I don't know I will get my product or they will sell to someone else.

Tracking Id[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel Agents

Chetan Talwar
                This seems to be the week of courier service nightmares. First I had a bad experience with first flight, and now fedex has been even more pathetic with their service. I sent a package by OVERNIGHT priority on 13th October. This means it should have been delivered on 14th, but as of today the 22nd it is still not delivered. Why do they call it and charge for overnight service if they cannot fulfil the service conditions? This is an act of fraud from a reputed international company. The tracking no. for the package is[protected]. It was to be delivered to zerodha securities, and contains vital personal information, so the irresponsibility shown by fedex in this is inexcusable and very worrying to me. I am worried about the safety of the information contained within the package, and have lost trust in fedex as a courier service. Now Zerodha Securities is one of India's most popular brokerage firms, but somehow the fedex deliver person could not find the address when they went out for delivery on the 17th (which in any case was 3 days late) and marked it as the incorrect address. If even I can find it on a map with a simple internet search while sitting in Delhi, then how come the delivery guy who lives in Bangalore and who does this for a job can't find it. The truth is they just marked it like that because either they did not have time to deliver the package on 17th, or did not want to. And its just been lying in the warehouse since then, they have not made any more attempts to deliver which also is very unusual. Moreover, I spoke to them on Monday and even on the recipient side, someone from Zerodha securities spoke to the Bangalore office, and they promised to deliver it on Tuesday 21st October, but yet again they failed to do so. This is absolutely appalling, pathetic service of the lowest degree, and fedex has shown complete disregard for the needs of their clients. I thought my experience with first flight was bad but I was wrong, fedex have actually made them look good.

Dear Chetan Talwar,

The shipment was delivered today. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly let us know for any future assistance.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

lakshmi narayana bhandaru
                  I have sent a shipment with tracking number[protected] using FedEx Priority Overnight service. They have charged me 250 rupees promising the shipment to be delivered next day. However, they have delivered the shipment 3 days later like a normal courier. Attached proof shows that my courier reached bangalore on 17/10/2014 12.57 PM whereas the shipment sent from hyderabad on 16/10/2014 20:23 PM. I wonder how the flight time between hyderabad and bangalore is around 17 hours. My shipment has not been delivered even after so many attempts to customer care. I have personally lost 3000 rupees because I did not get that courier on time. The customer care least bothered about my package, even after calling so many number of times. Because of their late shipment I have lost 3000 rupees personally and 250 rupees as Overnight shipment charges.

Financial loss due to delayed delivery
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Raman Devikala
                    I have placed an order through Ebay. The seller sent the product through Fedex Tracking Number:[protected]. Estimated delivery time is 16th OCT. Almost I have contact[protected] times ) Fedex CC to delivery the order before the estimated delivery time. They replied, due to more orders, we will try to deliver before of the estimated delivery time, but we won't give the guarantee, but surely we will deliver the on the estimated delivery time. But they have failed to deliver the order on Estimated delivery time. So, I have call the customer care officer and complaint about this. After our conversation, they replied we will forward your complaints to destination delivery office. They will delivery on 17th or 18th onwards. But today evng (OCT 18)over, no one has came here for the deliver. So, again I contact the CC[protected] and said I need to speak with Senior Person. They forwarded a call to Senior Person. The senior person said his name as Francis, but I don't know its true or lie. This person spoke rudely to me said, we won't give guarantee for the delivery. We can deliver the order whenever as per our wish. We can't help you, do whatever you can... See how rudely they are speaking? This is the right way speaking with customer, Why they have customer care department for not solving any issues. Giving waste of salaries to useless employees... This type of CC spoiling Fedex reputation.

Balaji Kalluri
                      Dear Sir, I have shipment order number [protected] from Snapdeal throw fedex courier service. my shipment address, balajikalluri, 215-B, 4-B, barathi apartments, srinivasanagar, 8th cross street, near back side to Mahindra showroom. This is well known address. For the same address my bank statements and other courier’s delivery are doing. But this fedex courier has updated as my address is incorrect to below tracking number [protected] The courier is using un parliamentary language .I goat a call from the below number +91 [protected] time 5:06pm on Monday (13-Oct-14). Please take necessary action on the fedex courier serivace. Thanks in advance. Regards, Balaji Kalluri +91 [protected]

in proper service
                      Dear Mr. Kalluri,

We regret the inconvenience caused. The shipment was delivered on Oct 14, 2014. We thank you for your patience and kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

koustavroy1386
                        This is to bring to your notice that a package bearing tracking no.[protected] was sent via your organisation from Bangalore to Purulia on 29.09.2014 and the same has still not been received at this end after a period of five days. However a package bearing No.[protected] dated 30.09.2014 has been received by me at the same address on 09.10.2014. On calling, they sent a mail saying that the address is incorrect. The address is of a govt. organisation and the mere customer service guy had the audacity to comment that Govt offices are totally careless and such incidents happen. My question is that how can the representative of such a reputed company, that too a mere customer service guy who is in the lowest strata of your payroll, have the courage to question the workings of a govt organisation instead of admitting that the partners/vendors that you have contracted are not only incompetent but also uncouth and unscrupulous. I do not have much interest in the package since the same shall not be required by me in the coming days and as per the reply of the insane customer representative it is totally unfeasible to travel 350 kms to your office in kolkata to collect the same. Being such a leading organisation, it is impossible to grasp the incompetency of your network and it is reitarated that i shall not undertake any future endeavours with this company.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Fedex India Pune — Bad Service delivery Delayed

ninad_jad
                          This Complaint is regarding to the Shipment Delivery. Air way bill No:[protected] My Client Booked Shipment on 20th...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

Esakki Raja
                          My tracking number is[protected], it should be reached me on or before 29th Sep-14, it is still not delivered me. Called 30th Sep to FEDEX call center, and promised by FEDEX people that the parcel will delivered yesterday itself. Again today morning i called to fedex team and tell them to pickup request by self on local station (panvel), then i attempted to pick up parcel in local station, they denied to give me the parcel and tell them to me 'we are arranging sort out the parcels by area wise, and we cannot provide the parcel till next 3 hours'. I leave that area and called to customer care to inform the parcel to my address by today itself, the lady picked the phone and says rudely we cannot delivery the item at your address, because you already placed a pickup request, you should pick the parcel at our local office only' It is highly not acceptable, already the parcel got delayed more than two days by fedex team, and the customer care says me to the tell the seller to do not send parcel through our service, we do not have enough manpower to delivaery the bulk orders' kindly take the immediate action to the fedex,

rohitfasteners
                            Hi i am rohit choudhary, from ludhiana punjab, i order one purchase item through EBAY online india, they dispatch my item through Fedex express courier which tracking no is[protected].as per the document this item should reach me on sep 27, 2014.but still i am waiting. you may trace my harassment https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&trackingnumber=[protected]&cntry_code=in&fdx=1490 Please tell me how many time you all are need to deliver me this item.which i all ready paid through online.

Item not delivered

I have ordered item from eBay and shipped through FedEx but they shipped my item and they not contacted me though 20days has gone and then they shipped back .
                            I have contacted so many time but didn't reply with that .

Every thing I have provide to FedEx is correct info.
                            Please help me in this regard
                            Airway bill no is[protected]
                            Nitesh

ankur1947
                              This complaint is regarding an order which I have placed from myntra having order number 20262656, which has been shipped by fedex courier service having tracking number[protected]. This shipment has been returned to the shipper without even informing me and both companies are giving me different reasons.

shipment not delivered
                              shipment not delivered
                              Dear Customer,

The shipment has been delivered. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

srinivas-t
                                Tracking number of FedEx package:[protected] The shipment was supposed to reach on 11-sep-2014 but till date it is not delivered. FedEx is giving false reasons for not delvering the shipment and running away to make it reach. Company name, address and phone no. which made purposeful delay:Fedex Address: G-5&6, Giriraj Annexe, Travellers Bungalow Road, Next to ICICI bank, Deshpande Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580029 tel:[protected], 424, tel:[protected]

Shipment not delivered by FedEx even after repeated reminders.
                                The shipment was delivered the next day after complaint was registered. I had called them several times before but did not get proper response but after complaining on this blog they did it immediately.
                                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. The shipment was delivered today. We thank you for your patience and kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Recently Discussed

Shipment hold
                                  Regulatory review
                                  scheduled delivery pending
                                  2 days ago
                                  Receive
                                  4 days ago
                                  Fedex
                                  fedex - goods are subject to regulatory review - international priority package - customs delay.