Feliz Health Care - Laxmipuram A. S. Rao Nagar Hyderabad — cool sculpting treatment

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Devika Shekaran on Feb 21, 2019
I mrs. Devika sampath kumar had approached feliz health care - slimming, hair and skin care center, situated at laxmipuram, a. S. Rao nagar hyderabad owned by mrs. Sunitha. Their contact nos are:[protected] and 27120092, office mobile no:[protected], [protected]. Sunitha personal mobile no: [protected].
Further would like to inform you that i had undergone six probes @ per probe rs.3500/- and cleared all the payment without any delay. All the bills are enclosed for your reference.
In the month of october 2017, i approached their center and as per their assurance given while consulting was that my tummy will become flat within 3 months with money back guarantee. I had started the treatment and completed all six probes within 15 days. But all in vain my tummy is as it is and above all i am left with permanent scars on my tummy all around wherever the sculpting was done (For this scars too they gave an assurance that within two weeks the scars will disappear) but now it is almost two years passed i am still having those scars existing.in fact after the treatment i had side effects of the burn which left severe boils and skin infection towards which i had to consume lot of antibiotics. Overall i suffered lot of side effects and skin troubles and neither in single inch or in cms got reduced.
We approached them personally and requested to give the refund towards the failure of the treatment, they promised that they will do so but not keeping up their promise. Several follow ups were done by my husband mr. Sampath, initially mrs. Sunita replied and gradually she stopped picking up the call and passed on to her husband.
We therefore request the esteemed forum to please approach this center and resolve the issue towards which i remain grateful.
The copy of the receipt is enclosed for your ready reference.

Updated by Devika Shekaran, Feb 23, 2019
Dear Team,

With reference to the complaint lodged by me on dated 21.02.2019, I received a call from an unknown person claiming himself to be from the refund department and gave an assurance of refunding the amount and told us to withdraw the complaint lodged with your good-self.

Henceforth I request your to communicate with me through forum only or mail across to my ID [email protected] regarding any further update or response from the company (feliz)

Devika Sampath
Updated by Devika Shekaran, Mar 08, 2019
Dear Forum

Its a humble request to solve the said issue at the earliest. There was no other reliable source left rather than approaching the forum with full confidence that my issue will be resolved, but still it is lying pending. May I please know what is the action taken by your good-self regarding the said complaint.

The documents what we have attached had the contact no of my hubby and some body misused that promising to refund the amount. I will act only when the forum directs me to approach, as I don't trust any calls made fradulently.

Hope you will do the needful at the earliest as it is the question of a big amount to be recovered.

Thanks and regards
May God Bless you
Devika Sampath

Feliz Health Care - Laxmipuram A. S. Rao Nagar Hyderabad - cool sculpting treatment

Company:Feliz Health Care - Laxmipuram A. S. Rao Nagar Hyderabad