Ficus Restaurant, Nanoor — food & the abusive owner

Nanoor, Birbhum District, West Bengal, India
 Guru Narayan Batabyal on Oct 18, 2018
Dear sir
My complaint is regarding ficus restaurant, nanoor (Pin-731301) district - birbhum.

On 15th october 2018, we were served unhygienic, stale & bad food. On complaining regarding the same, the owner mr akhil bandhu pal abused us & threatened to hit us if we don’t leave.

I humbly request the concerned authorities to take stern action & close the restaurant by cancelling the registration of the same.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Comments

Please cancel the license of the restaurant for disrespecting & threatening the customers
Please look into this complaint and take stern action action this"Ficus Restaurant, Nanoor (PIN-731301) District- Birbhum".
Pathetic restaurant with poor service.
Food is even worse than the name of the restaurant. They even misbehaved with one of my friends when he complained about the food. After seeing this post, I feel that they have been regularly misbehaving with the customers. I hope some action is taken against them.
There is no place for such a behaviour in the hospitality bussiness. Stern action needs to be taken against the owner regarding the same incident and if such a behaviour has been a practice at the restaurant, the licence of the same needs to be cancelled.
Pathetic restaurant . It needs to close down to save customers from food poisoning and abusive behavior of the owner. It's an appeal to the parties in power to shut down this Restaurant.
It serves poor quality food but good quality abuses
Poor quality food, and abusive staff.
There is no option to give zero star that’s why hands tied to give one star. The restaurant is disgrace for providing services with utter unprofessional conduct and misbehaviour with customers. They don’t care about hygiene and when pointed out get aggressive. This place is just a ticking time bomb for mass food poisoning and needs to be dealt severely. Hope somebody will look into the matter.
Horrific experience by consumers here is a norm. One they have set standards as low as the earth's crust for food and second there high headedness is as high as the farthest star in the sky. It's time that consumers start getting what they pay for. The new India has no place for such ###. Kindly take action on priority.
Same incident has occurred with me also, got to know through locals that owner being a politician has been behaving absurdly with many people complaining about it. People needs to wake up and remove such characters from any seats in power.
Pathetic services ...
Highly unacceptable... How can you threaten a customer... Such restaurants should be closed...
This restaurant served bad food & the owner misbehaved with me In spite of repeatedly requesting for serving better quality they neglected also they behaved very badly with my friends.
Worst service and can’t imagine why West Bengal Govt is not taking any action. It’s a digrace and pathetic state. We as tourists don’t expect such people and restaurants. Some Mr Pal, the owner behaves so rudely and food is so stale and unhygienic that it’s a new experience. We thought it’s only to us bit the moment saw up its proved. Consumer forum must take action against the restaurant

Ficus Restaurant, Nanoor - food & the abusive owner