Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

When iam browsing Facebook today i seen one Advertisement regarding OTG pendrive, In facebook pen drive cost shows Rs 659 but in Flipkart website is shows Rs 829 what is this cheating? I have proofs for this. from last i am thinking Flipkart is the good biggest shopping. but now i am not satisfy with this kind of nonsense. from today iam is Dis- promoting Flipkart in facebook and I will not buy anything from Flipkart
Variance of prices in Facebook advertisement and Flipkart website
Variance of prices in Facebook advertisement and Flipkart website
Feb 10, 2017
Dec 27, 2016

Greetings from Flipkart!

We are unable to find order details or phone number in the above complaint posted and hence we are unable to action this case.

We request you to please contact our customer care at[protected] for immediate assistance.

I have ordered the red-mi note 3 phone after reading a mixed review from flipkart. Many people said that it has heating issues. And some said that it is not getting heat. One more reason for buying this phone is 16 mp camera. As the phone was released in november 15, i thought the bug would have been corrected now. But after using it i got to know that the problem persists. The camera quality is also not up to mark. If you compare with 13 mp camera of red mi prime is better than red mi note 3. And then i thought of returning it and placed a request for return. After placing the return request i got a call from flipkart executive. The person was very rude over the call and trying to provide false information and denying for return telling its a common problem and the product cannot be returned.

Order number[protected]
    Product - redmi-note-3-silver-32-gb

Flipkart Customer Care's response
    Spoke with customer (Debi on [protected]) says facing heating issue with device. Apologized to customer and as checked neither getting option of TV nor of smart check. Hence, with customer confirmation cancelled return so that we can raise fresh return request with TV or smart check test.

Customer agreed. As created new return, TV has been arranged. Informed customer that will receive call in 24 hrs to confirm about TV TAT. Customer agreed and closing the case.
    Product damaged.replace delay led delivered 13-14 December and comments 18 December solve your problem. But not solve my problem.

Purchase product, after 2 days, product is not geting power on, had done conversation over phone, and they put technician call, rather then replacement, now i got message that technician call is cancellled, and nothing can be done with phone, really surprising that company can do like that with there customers who trust blind folded on them

Order Id OD[protected]

contact no [protected]
      Jan 7, 2017
      got replacement of product, brand new iphone

Jan 01, 2017
      Updated by rajbir1977
      getting harashed by flipkart representatives, problem still remain same, very pathetic situation to deal with flipkart

uneducated people, uneducated customer support, 17 days gone, back to square 1 after 17 days

no other option to file case in consumer cell
      Flipkart Customer Care's response
      Resolution: Spoke with customer (Rajbir on [protected]) says tech visit has been completed and engineer confirmed about defect. Apologized to customer and requested to wait for 24 hrs as need to check with tech visit team about TV status. Customer agreed.

Kindly check and provide us an update on priority.
      surpirising reply from flipkart, after 7 days the status is same, really bad

Purchase product, after 2 days, product is not geting power on, had done conversation over phone, and they put technician call, technician visited and confirmed that replacement will be doen in 2 days, yesterday delivery boy came for delivery /replacement, the problem is with power on as the system is not getting poweron, so he denied to replace as he need IMIE number of phone after making it power on

as it is not getting power on so nothing can be done with phone and no IMIE no is seen in it, really surprising that company can do like that with there customers who trust blind folded on them

Order Id OD[protected]

contact no [protected]

I got le eco 2 delivered on 23rd but m facing issues such as phone heatup n network problems and internet problems but they are not ready to refund... pls help I don't want this product anymore when it's not working properly if I call customer care they told me it's only replacement no refund...I don't believe the replacement item will also work properly I need refund
        Jan 27, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
        We have arranged tech visit to check if issue can resolved if not then we will process only with replacement as per policy.
        A travelling product Cycle, Which i ordered was not assembled .. And when i called to customer care of flipkart.. no respond from them.

I ordered a VU 65 inch TV on 25/12/2016 and the product was shipped on the same day and the delivery date is 26/12/2016. I made the complete payment through my credit card. Today I received a message stating that the order has been cancelled by the seller. How can they cancel the product while the product is on the way to my place with out any intimation.

This is clearly an Breach of Contract. Collecting money from customers by displaying some offers and later cancelling the orders stating that there was an error in the price has became a fashion for Flipkart.

I tried calling Flipkart customer care 2 times and both the times after listening to my case they are asking me to wait on hold and disconnecting the call. I want the product that I purchased delivered to me at the same price.

My Order ID is OD[protected]
          Collected money and Cancelled the Order without any intimation
          Feb 9, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
          Escalation team already addressed the issue. Hence, closing the case.
          I wanted to order a Lenovo vibe k5 note but no seller is available in my area pin code so please tell me, how I order my product when sellers are not ship in area pin 282001.please resolved it.
          Order no OD[protected] not provide earphone in redmi mobile set. Please my earphone provide. My phone no [protected]. Please take up this matter earliest.

I have ordered Apple I watch & Fossil watch cost of 24.5K on flipkart sale day (18th to 21st). I have placed order by using my debit card. After 2 days of order confirmation Flipkart cancelled my order without any reason. Also they didn't notified me while cancelling the order.

When I checked with Flipkart customer executive they are not responding properly and saying that problem with seller.I want my order and don't want any refund.

Order ID: OD[protected]
            Amount Paid: Rs. 24489
            Feb 10, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
            Issue already addressed and clsoed

I am very disappointed to shop with flipkart because this company is very fake . I have complain with flipkart, Flipkart refund my money of rs 9690 in 23 aug 2016 but at that time money not received in my account, I have complaint many times to company that gave me my money but they do not gave me a single response thats why I am complaining here, when I paid money then my transaction id is GU[protected] (amount rs 9690, Date 20.08.16), Flipkart return my money then flipkart id is GSM[protected], My complain is that I have not received my money at that time, My bank account is SBI, They told me that no money in my account at this transaction, They Told me that contact flipkart, They will told you but flipkart not given me single response, My name is Sameer Arora, My mobile number is [protected], My email is [protected]@outlook.com, Kinldy solve my problem . I am helpless . In case you need any information contact me on these details, I am available 24 hours, I have my money back ...
              Help me...
              Feb 8, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
              Issue already addressed and closed

I was purchaged on dated 20/12/2016 above mobile by Flipkart order ID:OD[protected], courior name Ekart-FMPC[protected], Amount Rs.3333/- swipe company advertisement online high specification but phone is very poor quality. the following remarks- 1- mobile is hanging. 2- poor battery daily 5 times recharge. 3- 4g volte not working. 4- camera 1mp instead of 5mp (poor camera performance). 5- OS Android version 2.3 instead of android marshalow 6 (poor os performance). please immeadiatly mobile return and refund my amount. Thank you, vinod kumar, trichy, mobile-[protected]
                Feb 5, 2017

Updated by vk11
                I am 21/12/16 upload your website complaint and 4 times contact flipkart customer care that person told your i sent Tech- Visit engineer 48 hrs problem solve. Date 23, 2412/16 i massage recieved tech visit compleated, in this fake report issue mr. V.YUVARAJA, mobile-[protected], www.jeeves.com, preson at trichy. Sir, till now my problem not solve. Please immeadiatly mobile return and refund my amount Rs.3333/- thank you, vinod kumar
                Dec 28, 2016
                Updated by vk11
                Sir, on dated 27/12/16 tech visit engineer That person report issue favour of company. As per mobile condition not report given. Please see mobile photo

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Already addressed and closed..

Jali products rakhne valo jali site fake site fake fake fake fake fake ab dekho m tumhari site badnam krta hu fake. Fake fake. Fake. Fake. Fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sit3eeeeeeee

Updated by Sharma rajnish
                  Fakee3eeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee h sab. Friends. FlipkRt jali site h.in ke pas jali products h. Price bme be thag. H ye log or ye to guarantee be nahi dete ise achi to amazone h believe me ye mere dath hua h in SE koi be products nahi Lena Varna ghata pad jae GA
                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                  Resolution: Spoke with customer (Rajnish on [protected]) says product got damaged by customer himself but as we do have return policy, he want the same to be return. Apologized to customer and informed as product got damaged from his end, we will not be able to take it back. Customer agreed and disconnected the call. Hence, closing the case.

OD[protected]
                    Flipkart services.. is this a normal practice o[censored] guys to not providing a IMEI no on the invoices send to ur consumers. I wonder if its not illegal to sell a phone without providing legit IMEI no on the invoice..???
                    And the so called "customer sevices " of yours are saying that its your problem that how will go to sevice centre of LG without a valid paper o[censored]r phone ..!!!
                    Either refund my money or give me a valid invoice asap...
                    Not providing an invoice with imei no

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                    As issue already addressed from our end. Hence, closing the case.

Pls help me...
                      Sir
                      Hum Flipkart se I phone 7 32 GB gold
                      Phone online purchase kiye
                      Mujhe delivery...

Order id od[protected]
                      Apki service kesi hi.?
                      Mujhe bahut dukh hi ki mene apki yha se phone liya.
                      Mere phone me bar bar ek msg ata hi
                      Unfortunately, the process com. Android. Phone has stopped.
                      Iske bad phone hang ho jata hi or network, date & time, all app bnd ho jate hi.
                      Iske liye hum 7 bar apke costumer care se bat kiya isko replace krne ko but unka kehna hi ki nhi hoga
                      Apne phone pe likha tha 10 day return policy fir iska kya matlab hua. Jab me is phone se satisfied nhi hu to ap bolte hi jabardasti isko use kre?
                      Mere is phone pe jald se jald koi action liya jay nhi to mujhe majburan customer cort me application dena hoga is ghatiya service k liye.
                      Xolo era 1x
                      Feb 5, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                      Resolution: Spoke with customer (Neelesh on [protected]) apologized and customer confirmed that issue resolved as received the replacement product. Hence, closing the case.

I have ordered lenovo k6 note vide order id[protected] on dated 18 dec 16 and item received on 22 dec 16. And i have requested for return on 24 dec 16 which has accepted by the flipkart. No seller has called me till 02 days on next day i receive a message that you issue has been resolved your item your item will not be returned. I complained with flipkart that the device is not working properly and there was no response from i have lost my 9999. Flipkart is fraud
                        Feb 11, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                        Resolution: Tried reaching customer on [protected] but number switched off. Hence, sent a email to customer to revert with an alternate number.

Ordered a bluetooth speaker(Optima Smart Boom Cuboid) on 17 dec, 2016 then received the product defective on 20dec, 2016 and applied for return. Payment mode was cash on delivery.
                          Order No. OD[protected]
                          Seller name: ZealDeal
                          It has been 5 days after I requested for return, but no further steps are taken from seller/flipkart side.
                          Contact no.[protected]

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          Tried calling the customer in this number "[protected]" but unable to reach as there were no response.
                          Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          issue already addressed and closed

I had ordered mi 4 I phone but it didn't meet my requirements it had single SIM and no memory slot so I requested fir an exchange but they denied I paid 10 k, if I had gone to a shop I would've had a demo and I would've chosen the right one now they are saying they can't horribly I have been cheated, I requested them fir an exchange also but they are not obliging I am forced to use the phone, all their promises about exchange us hoax have had the worst and horrible shopping experiences and would never recommend to anyone
                            Jan 27, 2017

Updated by Dr.sharu
                            order OD[protected]
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response
                            On checking the records we found that the issue had already been addressed so closing the case as solved nrr.
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response
                            Issue already addressed, so closing the case.

Need bill copy with order number {OD[protected]}.
                              Dec 24, 2016
                              Updated by nikhilmeda
                              I want the bill of the order OD[protected].I want a dubilcate bill of the order

Order id: od[protected]
                                Product: apple watch sport 38 mm space grey aluminium case with sport band black smartwatchbr...

Flipkart — Account blocked [Resolved]

I have ordered 3 mobile to 3 different place to my brother, sister and collegue. And now flipkart blocked my account saying...

I have placed return request order for replacement of my redmi 3s prime mobile on[protected] with order i'd od[protected]. But till today i didn't get any replacement and any information regarding replacement or refund from flip kart. I'm facing camera problem and sometimes it will not unlock when i enter correct password to unlock screen. Please resolve my replacement request as early as possible.
                                May 12, 2017

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                Resolution: Called on [protected] but asked to call on [protected].

Called on given number twice but no response. Hence, sent a mail to customer to with an alternate number.
                                Jan 06, 2017
                                Updated by Sudhakar Myageri
                                Please call back to [protected] or [protected] once again.

I received my product on10th of December. Initially the product was ok but now it's not working now they are not willing to replace it as 10 days policy is not satisfied. Firstly they send a product that's not good for which we have spent 10, 000 secondly a product is good or not can't be know within 10 days o[censored]se. Now they are suggesting me to go to a service centre as that's the best they can do by taking our money angle giving a product from where calls are not going and coming... the product is worse.
                                  Asus zenfone max, black 32 gb
                                  Feb 7, 2017
                                  Dec 27, 2016

Dec 24, 2016
                                  Updated by anirongpipi
                                  Also a technical gadget's defect can't be known within 10days and so I guess that's the reason flipkart have this 10 day replacement option only to consumers.
                                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                  Resolution: Called customer (PRODIPTA on [protected]) asked to call by 7:30. Hence, arranged call back accordingly.