Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (17876)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Mithilesh26chauhan
I had booked Sony LED TV with order no.OD[protected] on today 6th oct-14 of value Rs.29900, my order payment is also done and it is credited to Flipkart. But after 3-4 hrs I got a message from Flipkart that your order is cancelled and your payment will be refunded to you within 5-6 days. Flipkart has not given any reason for cancellation. As per Flipkart policy there is no cancellation, no refund than how can Flipkart cancel my order after processing the payment. Kindly help me in this case
SAME HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND IF THEY DONT RESUME THE DELIEVERY I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM

As I have accidentally ordered multiple(3 accidental orders due to an Internal server error this morning) orders of (Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige edition- worth Rs.2999/- ) I can't able to cancel the remained two.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Navnit_om
    Dear Flipkart, I am a Flipkart first customer and today i ordered three products with order number OD[protected] and OD[protected]. But now i am seeing two other order numbers for same three product. I request you to cancel my duplicate order. I will not be paying for the duplicate order. My order was cash on delivery. I will be paying only for one order. OD[protected] Johnson & Johnson One Touch Select Glucose Monitor with 35 Strips Glucometer OD[protected] Omron HEM-7120 Bp Monitor and Park Avenue Voyage Deodorant Spray - 150 ml OD[protected] Johnson & Johnson One Touch Select Glucose Monitor with 35 Strips Glucometer OD[protected] Omron HEM-7120 Bp Monitor and Park Avenue Voyage Deodorant Spray - 150 ml Thanking You!
    I spoke to the customer care of flipkart and they cancelled the order. The status was updated in my website as "Item cancelled as it was a duplicate order".
    I spoke to flipkart customer care and they cancelled the duplicate order.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Flipkart — My order have been place didn't get confirmation SMS to my phone

Prasad Gone
      I have order a Philips QT4005/15 Trimmer and two Moto G (2nd Gen) [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-- order...
      Complaint category Mobile Handsets

KARTHIK.0101
      I placed an order today for a Redmi 1S mobile phone around 11 am today. I made payment through credit card & the amount got debited from my card but I have not received any acknowledgement or product is NOT listed in my order list. When I checked in the bank, I was told that authorization was successful & they gave Payment authorization ID as well. But product is still not placed. Please tell me what should I do regarding it. I tried calling your customer care no but the response is not satisfactory.

Alhad Barbadikar
        Dear Flipkart, This is in reference with respect to order no. OD[protected]. I placed an order for a Transcend Storejet 1 TB hard drive once. But, in my list of orders I am seeing it twice. I have no intention of buying the same item twice nor do I want to pay for it twice. I just want one 1TB hard drive. I hope you can rectify the mistake before it becomes an issue. Please look into the problem & find a solution as I have more orders to make & since it is the big billion day there are no cancellations or refunds. Thanking you, A (A worried customer)
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

abhinav1991
          Regarding order no. OD[protected] placed on 6th October 2014. i have ordered the same product with order ID OD[protected]. actually even after trying multiple times through online as well as COD it was showing that payment not approved. So i reordered as i liked the product. but now both of the orders have been placed for the same product. i don't want 2 same products flipkart. so i'm gonna pay for a single product only. kindly resolve the issue. it was because o[censored]r server crashing again and again

Flipkart — cancellation of order

kuldeepsolanki09
            Hi i am Kuldeep solanki, i wanted to place an order for Asus zenfone 5, i placed an order after that it said that the order...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

Amrit Phogat Dalal
            Dear Sir, Today I've ordered Sony ZS-BTY52 Speaker(2 Channel) at flipkart on discount price 5664. This price money has been debited from my Bank of India Debit card account but my order has not been placed yet. I requested you to please resolve my query. Thanks. Yours Faithfully, Amrit Phogat
            Help

I have paid Rs.5999/- towards my order id TX[protected] of REDMI 1S on Flipkart.Payment have been debited from my credit card and still order is not view in my order book.

Kindly provide the actual status of my order. otherwise refund the amount immediately.

Thanks & regrads
            Jaswant Singh
            email:[protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Flipkart — SENNEHEISER CX 180 EARPHONE ORDER PROBLEM [Resolved]

vivek8112
              Dear sir, This is to inform you that my name is VIVEK YADAV and by using my flipkart account I have purchased the senneheiser...
              Complaint category Computers & Accessories

ABHIJEET CHOUGULE
              Dear Sir, I have purchased JOE BLACK AVIATOR SUN GLASS from Flipkart.com against order ID - Order ID: OD[protected], Order Date:[protected], Tax Invoice # BLR_WFLD[protected]. I am facing serious problem that sunglass metal body colour is vanishing which creates ugly and non useful of sunglass. please provide immediate replacement for the same.

Harman Deep
                I placed order for Dayan 5 Zhanchi 3x3 cube.When i proceed for COD, no message came on mobile(no response)so i went for orders' list. It showed that YOU DONT HAVE ANY PLACED ORDERS IN LAST 6 MONTHS.Then i again filled procedures and again the same error.Then i loggedout and again loggedin. Now, it shows two orders of same item and cannot be cancelled(the Big billion offer). I am interested in buying JUST ONE ITEM. Your website has a bug or something because after some time of login, orders' list shows nothing.PLEASE HELP, i have been a prey.I NEED JUST ONE ITEM. Thankyou

A victim of websites internal errors
                Flipkart always is and will be the best due to such things. So quick problem solving thing and response to the complaint all add remark to your status. THANKYOU VERY MUCH
                Updated by Harman Deep Oct 05, 2014
                I just want a single item would you please help

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Kids & Baby

Rehaab Mathew
                  Hi, I am writing to you after having such a horrible experience on trying to purchase a variety of items worth Rs 5177 on Wednesday night (1st October 2014). Using my phone app i shopped a variety of products that included a trimmer, sandwich maker, cooker, hair straightener. My only intention to shop so late was to expect the the goods by 3rd on the occasion of dussera. For all i knew flipkart played a major role in ruing my experience. So i selected all the items and reached the payment page, then i decided that since it is a gift i should pay online rather than cod. So i decided to use my debit card and when i entered all the details and confirmed the payment it gave me an error stating that my bank declined the money and gave me a reference number TX[protected] and mentioned the money would be automatically credited in 3 - 5 days. I am not sure if this is common experience with ur customers however it really shattered my plan of buying new things on dussera. At the same time i received a message from my bank that the amount was debited by flipkart. So now here i am with no order placed and neither do i have the money. I then called my bank to check how we could deal with the issue. The bank raised a refund case but also suggested me to get in touch with flipkart. So i called flipkart on 3rd the day of dussera to understand that ull have no clue of the order or the money taken. Post providing of the TX number they were able to identify that the money was taken but since there was no order placed the advisor Shiv would not help me i then requested to speak to his supervisor to make them understand the intensity. I was connected to Sunny Sharma who again gave me that the money can only be refunded that to post 5 - 7 days looking at the public holidays around. All i requested was either to get my money back on priority so that i could complete my purchase or the goods to be ordered and delivered. Mr Sharma just would understand and after giving him all possible options he still refused to assist and just gave me the common jargons of the system and he will try to expedite the request. If you listen to the call he has clearly said that it will take maximum 7 days. So that means he was aware that he could not override the system. So i requested to speak to his manager Mr Yunus Syed. After a short hold sunny got back to me stating that he is busy and will call me back in 3 hrs. On this i clearly told sunny that he dint want to take over the call and hence requested a call back. And i was very sure i wouldn't get the call back. After 3 hrs i got a call back from sunny stating that he spoke to back end team and it has been released from their end now its on my bank. I even apologized for being rude but i just wanted to get my things on time. transaction ids for my conversation is[protected]. Another reference number of the issue is 1-[protected] Today Sunday 5th Oct 2014 i haven't still got my money back in-spite of the bank being open on Saturday. I am totally disappointed with my experience with flipkart. I have bought several goods from flipkart and never chose any other partner. I have faced a similar experience in May when i bought the Moto X. The camera wouldn't work exactly after a month so now i cant return to ull and so im still following up with moto and they take my phone for a month and its comes back with the same problem. That ull cant do anything about. After this experience i decided to choose Amazon and today i have all my goods as i thought. I never wanted to choose another partner but i must say that change is good. I am still awaiting my money which could ideally could have been yours if only your customer service could help me and complete my purchase. They knew the money was taken by the reference number given but still they wouldn't help. I hope i get my money back now the time doesn't make a difference cause the damage is done. But i am not going to follow up by calling cause your customer service is very poor unlike how you claim. My request is to credit my money back in my account asap and feel sorry for not losing a customer who always chose flipart. Obviously with the sales Flipkart wouldn't bother to loose a customer like me but i thought i can definitely share my views and if not acknowledged i can post it on other forums too. Regards, Rehaab Mathew [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Manivannan2386
                    Hi Sir, Mail [protected]@gmail.com Mob Num- +91 [protected], +91 [protected] Name -manivannan last 2 months back i book Blackberry z10 mobiles from filpkart website last month ago i got some problems in my mobile so i went to service center for rectification in that the guy told me its a smuggling piece so we don't have warranty to clear, problem is i am not using my phone since 15th sep where should i go i paid the money and brought a showcase product then i given complaint to filpkart customer support he asks the time and again postponded then now i ask abt it again post ponded, finally what should i do now, ...

balagopal b
                      I bought a Ladies watch for my daughter from you, which was delivered on 12/09/2014. It is not working since last week. I approached a repair shop they told me that coil has to be changed.The problem I am facing is that the warranty card inside the parcel was not sealed and the repairing shop is not ready to service it without the warranty card. It is the first time that i am getting a damaged item from you, I am happy with your service in all shipments reached me. Hopping that the problem will be resolved soon. My order number is ODA[protected]DUQFG00 and other available details are ITEM QTY SUBTOTAL WS Retail Sonata Everyday Analog Watch - For Women 1 1099.00 Total 1099.00 Yours Faithfully Balagopal B
                      I had ordered STEELO-30 Pieces PET- which was shipped at Jun 26 1:58 AM to the address - No.103, Radhika Royals, Near Apollo Hospital, Nehru nagar, Bhilai. The set I received is well and good except for one container whose cap is cracked. If possible can you please change just that one container.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Swati468
                        Hi team, It was a very bitter experience we faced using Flipkart service. We bought a mobile and it was faulty, we asked for refund and they approved it. They send message in the morning saying that it will be picked up today, but at the 11th hour it gets rescheduled to next day. This happened twice and we got completely pissed off following up with the customer care. Whenever we call customer care, we receive a message saying that " As per your request we have rescheduled the pickup on so and so date." Below are the issues with Flipkart's logistics service. a. Stress and harassment caused b. Misleading customers, defeating the commitment dates based on which customers place contract c. Concealing information of status of order d Its a mere waste of customers time and energy to track down order calling customer care every time. Kindly help me lodge a complaint on Flipkart for their unprofessional and unethical behavior towards the customer. My order number is : OD[protected] Thanks Harikishan

Hitesh bhatia 3001
                          I was purchase on Lenovo Tab A1000 on 6th Sep delivered at my home for gift to my daughter, that time i was not show specification of Tab, i am active that tab 3G but, 3G not supported, because of that TAb only 2g support, that time i was call to customer care for replace this table because of i have under warnty 3oday, , now they are not change My Lenovo Tab, because of company policy not accepted this type offer, my question is why are wrong advertisement of 30days money bank guarantee, or replacement, if company under worn tee my product they must replace my tab, Pl. right not my complain against Flipcart, he was wrong advertisement and wrong warn-tee show in Net advertisement, or pl. replace my product as per company policy, Product and Invoice details as per under Document no. S: S55606384 page 1 of 1 *Keep this invoice and manufacturer box for warranty purposes. Shipping Address Hitesh Bhatia House no: 18 Sldo, Andra Bank Street, Behind Inox Multiplex, Zadeshwar road., Nera Vrundrawan Society. Bharuch 392015 Gujarat Phone: [protected] Billing Address Hitesh Bhatia House no: 18 Sldo, Andra Bank Street, Behind Inox Multiplex, Zadeshwar road., Nera Vrundrawan Society. Bharuch 392015 Gujarat Phone: [protected] Order ID: OD[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

anilkamalkumar
                            Dear Team

Please check the Quantity Before delivery this the second time bad experience with flip kart

Dear CS

Today i Received Courier AWB NO FMPC[protected] Qty:2 order Id:OD[protected] Tax invoice Id :OD[protected] when i open that parcel we received only one in the presence of your delivery person his is the second time it happened. I request you provide Contact Number Direct number to resolve this case at earliest.

Please refer Tail mail for Previous case I I dint receive money Back or Item

kamal
                            On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:27 PM, Anil Reddi Kamal <[protected]@gmail.com>wrote:>
                            We Received Courier AWB NO :FMPC[protected] Qty:2 But when i open that> parcel we received only one(1) a your Delivery boy a
                            left that Palace .> please send another one or Adjust Amount. Rs:244>>>> On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Flipkart.com <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote:>

prakash91
                              In my experience i dint saw like this worst mobile and company. I replaced my mobile but i find different problems. My first moto g not properly working and 2 nd sim is always deactive. I replaced that mobile . My 2 nd mobile also has so many problem. Charger not working headset not proper, hanging. I dint saw like this worst company and distributor. Micro max, karbon is better than this. My total amount is waste . I gave the rating 0.
                              Hello Team,

My moto g charger is not working.It was booked by Chavali Sai Tharun on[protected],

Order ID:OD[protected]. So I request you to suggest me the procedure to return the charger to you. I

don&#039;t know how could you sell such faulty products to customers which doesn&#039;t even work properly till

the warranty period is completed. so I request you to look in to this issue as soon as possible.
                              Dear Moto

My MOTO G charger which i bought from flipkart is not working order no:OD[protected] om 16 Mar 2014, my warranty period is not yet over.

So kindly replace.

Thankyou

Johnu James Marattil
                                I have placed order for 4 products for 2021 rupees. Out of that only one was delivered to me. Flipkart executive says that rest of them are returned to them. They they says that they can only do refund and i have to place a new order. But the price of that product is now permanently discontinued and another color of the product costs more than twice that i have ordered. They have raised the price and they says that they have technical constraints to reship the products to me. Please help me. Order ID is ODA[protected]HEORZ00 Thank you.

Order Delivery, Raised Price of Product
                                Order Delivery, Raised Price of Product

Dr. Shivendra Maurya
                                  Yesterday I received a ASUS Tab. On minutely inspecting the product I found that in a particular row (about 1 cm across the width of tab ) the touch is not working, I mean tab is not sensing my finger in this area. In particular, "switch off" touch comes in this area, hence tab is not switching off by touch pad. I yesterday complained about this defect and today I received a call to restore factory setting/ update etc. But this didn, t solve my problem as I was expecting, because problem is with hardware. Now I want the tab to be replaced or money should be refunded as I don, t want a purchase from flipkart in future . But I am unable to send a return request. Now flipkart is not replying my mails.
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                    Quikr
                                    200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                                    (9 minutes ago)
                                    Zing Digital
                                    Company service and on the product
                                    (22 minutes ago)
                                    Igm Services
                                    Online job fraud
                                    (27 minutes ago)
                                    National Institute Of Open Schooling
                                    appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                                    (43 minutes ago)
                                    HDFC Bank
                                    Wrong commitment reg loan account