Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1464

Dear sir, my self vinay Shukla from satna m. p. I have purchased one smart phone that is oppo f3 plus gold 64 price is 22990.from flipkart on 08.12.2017. I get deliver this product on 12.12.2017. When I open this box I got only mobile phone, accessories is not inside like headphone and charger not in box. I have compliant this issue to flipkart customer care number he agree my problem and give resolution that by flipkart giving me 1100 rs in flipkart wallet to purchase charger and headphone from flipkart website I have requested him that issue a replacement regarding this issue but flipkart denied my request and then when I check flipkart website to buy same model charger so I didn't find original charger in website all charger and headphone is different local company and only 10days replacement warranty. I have enclosed bill for better detail. Please help me flipkart cheated a customer and they denied my all request.

Order Id - OD[protected]

I have order the mobile lenova K5 note worth of Rs 10499. On 7th received once i'm charging my mobile 100 without any usage charge with in few min is reducing automatically. im not satisfied this product and your service.. Already this issue i have esclated to your customer care Manager Mr Adthiya who is Bangalore.. There is no use for the same.

Kindly take the Request to return my product and return my amount.

Since im using your service last 5 years.. but this time you people is cheating like anything.. do the necessary action immediately.

Regadrs
    Avinash
    Dec 20, 2017
    Flipkart Customer Care's response
    Customer has confirmed that he has received refund and issue is resolved hence, closing the complaint.

My order id is - od[protected]
      2nd order is is - od[protected]
      3rd order id is-od[protected]
      Ye order id 5 products ki hai.. Hi flipkart return ni kr rha hai.. Id block lga k order deliver krwa rhe hai.. Or return ni krwa rhe hai.. Solve my problem.. I'want my money back today or tomorrow.. Solve my problem. They have to inform me 1st blocking my id.. If they r blocking my id then they have to cancel my order also.. Y they not do that.. Product deliver krwa diya.. Pasand ni hai return bhi to kro.. Plzz humble requesting take back ur product refund my money till tommorrw. Otherwise i have to complain anywhere else..
      Updated by anamika sri
      I have order 2saree 2tops 1bangle.3904 rs k hai. And they was just opposite product. I have to return bt flipkart block my id bina inform kiye. Block kiya to order b cancel kr dete. Ab product acha ni h return krna h. Pr koi return ni kr rha h. Na mail ka response de the h na call ka. Mere paise kl refund kije meri id block se hta k. Apna product le jaye. Otherwise i have to take any action about ur flipkart company.. Product pasand ni ayega to return hoga hi.. Na return it k acha ni kr rhe h.. Koi kam to paise h ni.. Loot rhe.. Mai inki purani customer hu. Sbko bolti hu. Flipkart bahut acha h service k liye.. Or aaj to mera paisa le liye.. Bekar product de k.. Plz solve my problem today ya tomorrow.. Other wise u see
      Dec 14, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Abi tk flipkart ne mera acount block se ni hataya hai..or jo order kiye they wo aa the hai..qq ye to paise lootne k tarika hai.acount block kr do..order de do ..paise loot le..return bhi na kr paaye...kl 5 order aaye maine liye..ab flipkart waale return ni kr rhe hai..call b pic ni kr rhe ..mere paise return kije..apna faaltu or bekar samaan waapas le lije
      Updated by anamika sri
      No solution abi tk flipkart waalo ne return wapas ni liya ..paise bhi return ni kr rhe h..customer service bahut bekar hai..koi help ni kr rhe hai..koi response b ni we rhe h
      Updated by anamika sri
      When..in 30 days poore ho jyenge.tb ..I want my money back in 2, 3 days..and take back ur product..soonly
      Updated by anamika sri
      Sirf response me Kya hai..we will revert on it..lekin kb ye ni pata..customer care se koi bhi response ni mil raha ..arey itna topic bahana hi q..online website isiliye hi to hoti h shopping koi.. na smjh aaye khrab product aaye to return kro..waise b site pr likhte q hai..Hasell free to return..isliye..Koi return krey..to bina inform kiye is block kr de...na company na executive se koi response order bhej rhe h..le liya to return ni kr rhe h..ab paise ka wait krey paise return ho tb khin jaa k market se kapde khride. Inke product waist of money jo ki to raha hai..I'd ap log plzzz unlock it dije..return kr k paise refund me dije..for block laga dije...aap ki.. website se kuch ni mangaana..mere bs paise refund me dije..
      Dec 18, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Mai 11 december 2017 se paresan hu..or flipkart waale..mere paise return hi ni kr rhe hai..inki company band ho ja ni chahiye..loot hai ye to..
      Dec 19, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Sir or mam plzzz kuch kije flipkart waale mere paise refund ni kr rhe hai..na hi koi response...de rhe hai..mai inke khilaf police me complain kr du..jissey ye log mere paise refund krey...meri is bhi unlock ni kr rhe h..return kr hi ni rhe h...loot h..kisi ki majburi ka faida utha rhe h...
      Dec 19, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Plzzz refund my money..kb to mail kru daily mail krti hu..itna time ni hota hai..
      Updated by anamika sri
      Flipkart ne paise refund krne se mana kr diya..he flipkart waalo ka sahi h..khrab diffrent samaan bhejo..Or id block kr do..taaki return na ho product..paise loot le.customer k..flipkart pr shopping krte raho..to flipkart waale satisfied agar samaan sahi ni de rhe h jitni baar order karo ..or return karu..to flipkart waale non satisfied or if block kr de..he to sahi ni hai..online shopping isiliye hoti h.ki samaan jaisa dekha h vaisa aaye..vaise ni aayega to return krenge..naaki paise fasa denge..online shopping ka yhi reasons h..flipkart ki service ghatiya h..11 taarik se aj 21 taarik ho gyi..na flipkart waale id unlock kr rhe h na 3904 rs mere refund kr rhe h..I want my money back..this is not the right way to.take customers money...fraud flipkart
      Dec 22, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Abi tk flipkart ne mera acount block se hataya ni hai...mujhe mere paise wapas chahiye ask 11 se 22 taarik ho gyi hai..Koi response ni..Koi help ni..manila aayog me flipkart ki complain krungi..bina nahaye acount block kiya ..Block kiya to order cancel kr dete or ni kiya..maine purchase kiya pr return ni kr rhe h..jaisa samaan dikhaya waisa bheja ni..or koi return kr k paise apne waapas lena chah raha hai..to ye log bol rhe h.mai aap ki help ni kr skta..paise waapas ni milenge..manila aayi me complain krungi..flipkart band krwa dungi..ni to mera acount open kije. Paisa refund krwaiye..u have only 1 day..
      Flipkart Customer Care's response
      We would like to inform you that your request for return can not be initiated due to high number of returns. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
      Updated by anamika sri
      Why ..then you to block my when I'm doing high numbers of purchasing why u don't ...jb aap same product ni doge to customer to return krega hi..aap log case close ni kr skte h..mere is answer ka rply dije..mujhe mere paise refund kije..tb apni traf se close kijega.i want my money back. Other wise I'll doo the police complain..mera paisa kl tk ni aaya ..police complain ki soft copy parso aap logo tk pahuch jyegi..
      Updated by anamika sri
      My problem was not solved...solved it ..my money I want back
      Dec 28, 2017
      Updated by anamika sri
      Mere paise flipkart ne abi tk refund ni kiye hai..flipkart loot rhe h customers ko..galat product deke..consumer forum se khna chahti hu.flipart pe action liya jaaye..khrab product de k I'd block ki paise b refund ni kr rhe h..3904 rs hai..jyaada shopping ki id block ni ki..same product ni diya..ya pasand ni aaya to return kiya..To id block..lene pr block ni kiya..wapas krne pr block kiya..consumer forum se request h..flipkart waalo se mere paise refund krwaiye ni to flipkart k khilaf action le..band kraye.. fake website..plzzz middle class student..
      Bro mere sath bhe aisa he hua h
      consumer court me case dalte h

I have ordered a redmi mi a1 mobile from flipkart on 9th dec 2017 and paid for the same through credit card. The product should be delivered on or before 16th dec 2017. But still now the product is not yet packed and it is still in placed condition only (In the order status). Truenet commerce is the one who delivers it and i could read many reviews about it which states the same problem regarding the delivery of the same mobile mi a1 (Their mobiles have not been delivered even after the delivery date is over). This makes me feel about my delivery. Flipkart is known for its speedy delivery and satisfying its cutomers, i believe till date. Will it reprove it by delivering my product within 16th dec???
        Flipkart Customer Care's response
        Customer raised a complaint for delivery delay, we interacted with the customer and he confirmed that he received the product. Apologies for the delay and closing the complaint from our end.
        Even i face the same problem

Flipkart has automatically cancelled my oder, they did not inform me before cancillation. Even if amount has been already deducted from my account, they are going to return my amount in 8 days. They are takeing 8 days to refund my amount, the what about my 8 days? I am also unable to login my flipkart account, this product is also out of stock.. I just want that my product must be delivered on scheduled date.. Flipkart is unable to resolve my problem, when i had contact to customer care.. My order no-od[protected]
          Jan 25, 2018
          I AM STILL UNABLE TO LOGIN FLIPKART ACCOUNT
          PLEASE PROVIDE SOLUTION
          Flipkart Customer Care's response
          We would like to inform you that your request for return can not be initiated because our systems have detected irregularities in the payment method used for this order. We always ensure that the transactions made using online payment methods are authorized and secure, this is for account security.Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
          Dec 30, 2017
          not resolve yet
          flipkart has not given any solution to my problem, i stll unable to login my account...very worst service by flipkart...refund amount has also not credited to my account till now

This is for your kind information that i recently i ordered a pen but the product i had received is non branded and defected. When i requested it for return and replacement, no action has been taken till now. Kindly resolve my issue at the earliest. Kindly provide me the product which i had ordered or return my money.
            I shall be thankful to you.

My order id is od[protected]

My product was aptron bg-2014 multifunctional pen.
            Jan 30, 2018
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            Customer raised a complaint for defective/different product received. We interacted with the customer and apologies for the inconvenience and provided refund because the product was not in stock. Closing the complaint from our end.

Hi, i have ordered mi a1 on 7th of dec 2017, the delivery date was before 11th dec 2017. But whenever i was trying track my order it's showing only ordered. Then i contacted flipkart customer care on 11th dec 2017 and raise a issue regarding this, they told it will be resolved within 12th evening 5.30 pm. But on 12th evening i got another message saying they need another 24 hours to resolve it. Finally today 13th december at 8.12 pm it got packed. Worst service from the seller, i request flipkart not to allow these kind of sellers who won't delivery product on time. Till now i had good feeling on flipkart now i need to think and shift to other online services.
              Jan 17, 2018
              Complaint : delay in delivery

Solution : Interacted with the customer conveyed the apology issue resolved product delivered successfully

My flipkart account has been deactivated and now i want be activate it but it is not activating
                My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when i enters the mobile no. And password he saw me "account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
                Pl solve this problem
                My mobile number is [protected]
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Customer raised a complaint because he was not able to activate the Flipkart account. We interacted with the customer and provided the steps to activate the account hence closing the complaint from our end.

I ordered mi a1 on 7th dec. The delivery date was 12th dec, they extended again to 15 th dec. I have called flipkart customer care 6 times, but same reply. We have filed a complaint against seller and your order will be delivered soon. They told it will be resolved by 13th dec. But without resolving they sent me a message saying that your problem is resolved and again i called them they extended it to 16th dec. I am just going down on flipkart. Please flipkart deliver it as soon as possible.
                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                  Customer raised a complaint for delivery delay. We interacted with the customer he confirmed on call that the product is delivered so apologies for the delay and closing the complaint from our end.
                  I have same problem

I ordered Mi A1 mobile from Same seller on 14th Dec. delivery expected on 18th.. I have same response.. still it's not packed it's on processing.

Very bad.

I request to #flipkart this seller is very bad and degrading your image .

Mobile has some display issues, customer care people are not providing information properly to return the product, and for replacement they will do what they think, i requested for kannada lang but from 10 days i am not getting call in kannada lang, mobile has issues like display blinking, blank display, heating, i requesting for replacement from 7 days nothing they are doing. I[censored] doesn't replace this mobile i will raise a complaint in consumer court
                    Jan 22, 2018
                    Issue: Display issue

Resolution: We had interacted with the customer, apologized and asked regarding replacement product delivery. He informed that replacement is delivered. Hence, closing the complaint.

Recently I ordered oppo f5 mobile phone OrderId OD[protected] against exchange of my old phone but ekart is denying exchange due to a spot mark on the screen which is not a defect. As per ur terms and conditions screen should not have any defect in terms of scratch, breakage or dent which is not applicable in my case. I have fully read ur terms and conditions for exchange where nothing is mentioned on the the spot mark. Even I have cleared the quality checks of exchange which is there at the time of order. Moreover it is also clearly mentioned that for a product to be applicable for exchange it should be in good working condition and I am already using this old phone till now. Pls resolve my issue ASAP as I have been your customer since many years and never faced such pathetic experience till date. Looking forward to hear from you in a positive note so that I don't have enough to escalate further. Attaching phone photos for your reference. thanks PRADEESH [protected]
                      Jan 17, 2018
                      Updated by pradeeshk

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                      Complaint : product not delivered to the customer due to the exchange phone defective issue

Solution : Interacted with the customer conveyed the apology explained the exchange phone requirements and issue hence closing the case

I ordered 1 iphone x on 9th december with promised delivery on 13th december. I made full payment of rs.97, 000/-. Today after repeated calls to your customer care number, they simply extended the delivery date to 15th december???

The order number is: od[protected].

I am extreme disappointed and expect you to give me a suitable discount if the delivery date is delayed.
                        Jan 19, 2018
                        Updated by Vikram Beri
                        I ordered 1 iphone X on 9th December with promised delivery on 13th December. I made full payment of Rs.97, 000/-. Today after repeated calls to your Customer Care number, they simply extended the delivery date to 15th December ?????

The order Number is: OD[protected].

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                        Issue: Undelivered and re promised date for delivery

Resolution: We had interacted with the customer, apologised and he informed that product is delivered to him. Hence, closing the complaint.
                        Terrible. No response at all 😡😡😡😡

I had purchased micromax tv 1year back from flipkart with 1yr warranty + 2 years.. But after 1year tv is not in working condition... I had contacted flipkart people for d above problem... Flipkart people say u people have to register in mircomax company bla bla bla bla... Dey talk abt terms and conditions for d problem.. Instead of providing d solution to d problem dey try to escape with # terms and conditions... Cheaters.. I ll never purchase any items from now on and never recommend anyone in my life...
                          Jan 22, 2018
                          Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
                          I hv already contacted ur customer support and learnt not to trust u ppl...

Please note that today i received a ceramic vase of 16.5cm in height but the height of this vase shown on flipkart app is 16.5inch which is 40cm. Now i want refund as the size of the product is less than half, but the only option is replacement for this product. This is cheating and i want you to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Order i'd is od[protected]
                            Jan 29, 2018
                            We will revert on it.
                            I bought this product on October 17th, 2017.
                            order number OD[protected]
                            the capacity is 10400mah. But I can charge my phone only 1-1.5 times. the product I got is faulty.
                            i request a refund or replace this faulty product.

Placed order on 9 dec 17 through flipkart for mi a1 which should be delivered today 13 dec as per the commitment date. But current status showing it is not packed yet. Complain raised with flipkart also but they are also not sure about the current status or when it will actual deliver.
                              Not sure, it is delayed by flipkart or truenet for such a poor service.
                              Dec 14, 2017
                              Finally, receive a call from Flipkart for order status and receive the product 1 day delay.
                              I have ordered Mi A1 on 8 dec...but till now its showing -seller is processing your order...its expected delivery date is tomorrow..will i able to receive my product???? please reply.. please resolve this as fast as possible..my order id is
                              OD[protected]..
                              Placed order for mi A1 on date 1 dec 17 but still not received ...and still showing order not packed ...[censored] man...that is why amazon is best ...
                              Recently I purchased a redmi 5A from your company in Flipkart but the delivered product damaged but the Flipkart not help to return the product what can I do why do you deliver this type of dead phones please replace my mobile my mobile no [protected]

This was the message and after taking the request you cancelled it after 2 days. This is 2 nd time that flipkart are cancelling my return request. The mobile which i have received was not working properly and after. Technician visit the mobile is hanged and not working at all. Will never buy from flipkart next time they make people fool. And the senior customer mrs. Neha is so rude that she doesnt know how to talk to customer, i said i will compain she told me u can complain its ur wish. Worst services from flipkart nowadays better to close it. Technician visit for panasonic p77 (White, 16 gb) with order id od[protected] has been scheduled with our authorized partner jeeves consumer services private limited. Your service request number for the same is 7l10-27013flpkrt-4340072 and will be done by thursday, dec 14, 2017.
                                Updated by akshuk1, dec 13, 2017
                                You people have looted me by giving a faulty mobile which is now dead
                                Dec 12, 2017
                                saryu kumar's response
                                Please resolve my complain
                                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                We would like to inform you that our service engineer has confirmed that the issue has been resolved in your handset. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
                                Ur courier agent saves girls' and use call so many times and also used harras her... He doing this since 2-3 months... I'm attaching you the recent call history of courier's call .. as well as the product ordered from Flipkart ...

I havnt received the flipkart order. But i have got the mail and message saying that the item is delivered. I had ordered for a nokia 3 mobile handset. Yesterday i got a call saying its out for delivery. But i was not in place and postponded the delivery to today. Evening i received message saying the product is delivered. I have already made the payment through online itself
                                  Jan 23, 2018
                                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                  Issue: Wrong status updated regarding order delivery

Resolution: We had interacted with the customer, apologized and asked regarding order delivery. He informed that order has been delivered. Hence, closing the complaint.

I am athira. S
                                    I ordered for a casotec back cover for moto c plus - order no
                                    Od[protected] and i got sm other cover for moto e4 plus. So i gave a
                                    Request for refund. But my request is still being processed. I hope u will
                                    Consider it. So please at least replace it if you cant refund it because
                                    Its of no use. Its the first time i bought a product from flipkart myself.
                                    If this is how you provide your services, then i dont think this would
                                    Encourage anyone to purchase from flipkart again. I was so excited to get
                                    My back cover but when i opened the courier i was so disappointed. Again i
                                    Am requesting you to please take it to consideration.
                                    Actually its not fair to make a customer request for something that is your
                                    Mistake.
                                    Thank you...
                                    Jan 29, 2018
                                    Issue: Different product received

Resolution: We had interacted with the customer, apologized and as per her return request provided the refund for the product after product pickup. Hence, closing the complaint.
                                    I have order for helmet.
                                    Helmet order I'd:TX[protected]

Already paid the amount. Please give status ... Order not approved . kindly approved the order and dispatch the material please give me feed back

I have booked redmi note 4 twice and both booking has been cancelle by flipkart. Both booking was prepaid using credit card. Till date i have not get refund.
                                      Your company getting payment against booked product and using money in business but not delivering the product. Why are booking accepted. This is a fraud by flipcart. Should i have to go consumer forum?
                                      Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                      My order ID OD[protected] was booked on 7th dec 2017 and todays date is 12th dec 2017.it was expected to delever on 9th dec 2017, but still it doesent.its keep on postponing the dates.

Dec 3rd i received my mi max 2 mobile. That is a not good in battery, signal and hanging. I raised a complaint on 5th december. Some flipkart executive said with in 2days your problem will resolve like ha said. Still i facing the same same problem. He send fake technician he don't know anything even how to see the problem also. I am asking if you resolve the problem ok otherwise i want my refund. The policy is there with in 10 days refund or replacement options. But he said no option is there. Please resolve my issue
                                        I am facing battery and signal issues and hanging
                                        Updated by Reddychakri
                                        Always signal shows low and call not receiving on that time
                                        Issue: Defective product

Resolution: We had interacted with the customer, apologized and provided the refund after product pickup. Hence, closing the complaint.