Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.
32098

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (10794)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Flipkart Photos

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Hi...I purchased a Mi3 on 7th Oct 2014 which was promised to be delivered on 11th Dec to gift it to my wife on he B'day on 18th Oct. Inspite of the continuous follow-ups with both flipkart executive and courier partner i got fake dates and promise to be delivered on time and today is 20th Oct and still I have not received the delivery. The worst part is my party is spoiled and neither flipkart nor the courier partner had a clue were the item is lying, only thing they are aware is to promise another date after 2 days. With this space i wish you guyz aall the best to compete with Amazon and others. Long way to go.

I ordered for HTC Desire 816. The delivery was two days late than the expected date. When finally received the package, the handset was missing in the package. There was only charger and headset. I escalated the issue to the concerned department. At first they ask for two business days and then when i get no call from their end, i call them asking about it. I get an answer " We are sorry ma'am..we regret the inconvenience. Give us three more business days." After three days, no call from their end. I call back.. I get the same answer but 4 hrs this time. I am tired of this situation. I would like to know what's going on at least. This was not expected from a brand like Flipkart. I just hope to get this issue resolved.

A Sony Hand Set -N73155 was purchased online delivered on 29.7.14 for Rs-19990 along with accessories and Charger. But deeply regretted that the Charger came defective after expiry of two & half month where as the warranty is for one year. This is an alarming if a costly items being purchased through reputed firm having so poor response and in future customer shall have to decide on such purchase. The Bill Invoice No-[protected]/OD[protected] may be perused for rectification. I personally feel uncertain and will be thankful if the replacement of original Sony Charger of hand set of above No shall be sent through messanger immediately to avoid further litigation. Please do the needful on priority

I returned back one product which order no. 0D[protected]. For this i got msg that my refund will be got back. Now in flipkart account the msg. is coming (Rs. 604 has been remitted through original payment transfer) but i din't receive anything.
        The complain is resolved. Thanks for in this regard.

Hi This is heights of irritating a customer. Its been a month I have not got my money back. I have made calls several times...

Order ID - OD[protected] Product - Moto X (2nd Gen) I have purchased Moto X Gen 2 on 06-OCT in Flipkart and the mobile delivered to me on 14-Oct. I was using it for 2 days and then slipped from hand (gorilla glass 3 )which caused the display broken. I had called Flipkart customer support team for warranty coverage, But they have confirmed it will not come under the warranty as it physically damaged. I have been asked to contact their authorized service-center. I have reached the service-center and came to know that they don't have parts to repair this product as it newly arrived. Now i am not able to repair my phone which i purchased for around 30 K & Flipkart asking me to wait until part arrives without any ETA.I called again the flipkart & asked why the product sold to me where they do not have support for the product. But i am not getting the any answer from them. I really appreciate if you help me to solve this issue.

I ordered two books on Flipkart on 1st October which I needed for preparing for an exam on 1st November. The two books were 'Part I and Part II' of AB Guide to music theory. Both the books seemed to be in stock. Still the Flipkart dates of delivery were, 15th October for Part I and 22nd October for Part II. Though the delivery dates were late since I needed Part I most, I was okay with 15 days for preparation. Then, I kept track and saw till 14th October the first book (Part I) had not even been started for delivery where as the Part II had. I didn't need it that order. I called and complained saying do not bring Part II if Part I doesn't come on time. They delivered the Part II immediately on 15th Oct. which was not what I wanted (I felt bad to refuse a person who has worked hard to come and deliver a thing hence I accepted Part II). There were two complains made by me at customer care on/before 15th Oct insisting, please let me know the reason for delay in delivery of Part I. I was said I will get a call from Filpkart about this (which should have come) but not one call came! Even if there was some problem in delivering the Part I that could be acceptable, but not informing from Flipkart's side is not acceptable to me. Today it shows delivering on 24th October! Order on 1st October to delivery on 24th October!! Prepare for an exam in 6 days and let me know if you would trust this site again!

Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date: 16 October, 2014 4:57 PM Delivery: In-a-day Guarantee Delivery I am waiting for my product from the day 17 th & 18 th & 19th Tillnow, i didn't receiving my product > 17 th of Oct 2014, i got message at 7.49 PM to my mobile. so i was wait untill 9.30pm on that day in my office address. and I tried (12 times) to contact Delivery Person Kalaimani M, (Mobile no: [protected]) but his no is switched off. then how to know my delivery status. I very much annoyed and frustrated. For this frustrated i paided RS90 for In-a-day Guarantee Delivery??? is it fair?? > Then i sent so many mailes to [protected]@flipkart and made call to customer care, they told some reason, you product will be delivery by 18th oct 2014 before 9Pm. Again i waited whole day. 18th also i am not get my product. > 18th night i called to Customer care, that person name is - Mr.Anurath, he told that we will arrange to delivery your product by 19th of oct 2014. but i am not get my product till now. > again i called 19th oct 2014 around 4.30 pm, now CS people telling that your product will be delivery by 20th of oct 2014. >FLIPKART IS CHEATING PEOPLE AND MAKING TENSION AND I LOOSED MY WEEKEND. CAN FLIPKART ABLE TO GIVE THE WEEKEND DAYS????? > What service you doing Ms. Flipkart.com

I am quoting my experience but when I went to websites to post these reviews, I found thousands of companions who were also cheated and harassed by flipkart.. I have been an old shopper with flipkart, But I faced a Cheated experience with the, the literally cheated me on my LG LED TV, When they refused to return it after one day of delivery as 1- I ordered this product for my cousing as anniversary gift, anda s flipkart delivere it alte, I could not gift it and had to use for myself as I had already paid flipkrt.. 2- However, I did not like the audio and picture quality (which u cannot see online); I felt dejected customer and regret doing s much shopping with flipkart in past.. 3- I explained this issue twive to flipkart but they did not help me… • Order ID: OD[protected] Item) 4. I also gave flipkrt an option of buying a more expensive TV FROM THEIR WEBSITE SO THEY DO NOT HAVE TO RETURN ME THE amount paid for LG TV…and I can pay the difference, I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AGAIN FROM FLIPKART… Moreover I have written some tricks for other customers to atke their revenge from flipkart and also defame FLIPKART FOR CHEATING THEM….
                Aug 13, 2020

Hi, This is regarding a product bought from Flipkart.com (Order No. OD[protected] On 4th October 2014 I...

I got my moto g(2nd Gen) on 10th of October in order no.- OD[protected] and it was said that i will get my original bill within 48 hours and now it has been over 1 week and i have not got my original bill. Kindly look into this matter and send the original bill as soon as possible. Paras

I had raised an order on Flipkart.com on 06th October 2014, Order ID: OD[protected] I had already made payment of...

Please see the mail thread below : GENTLE REMINDER !!! On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 11:11 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Gentle Reminder one more time ... On Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 12:01 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Gentle Reminder again for the fifth time !! On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 4:11 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Gentle Reminder !! Please reply to this email atleast if I am not reachable by phone !!! Thanks, Ravitej On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 11:05 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Reminder for the Third time !!! Is this how Flipkart communicates with Customers???? On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 10:23 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Roshan/Team, Gentle Reminder again !! I did not hear from anyone till now . On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 10:35 PM, ravitej <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote: Dear Team, Gentle Reminder ! On 8/4/14, Flipkart Customer Support <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote: > > > > Hi Ravitej, > > Order Id: OD[protected] > > I'm sorry to hear about that problem you're having in redeeming your Movie > ticket. This was certainly not expected and I've forwarded this to our > concerned team. We’ll call you back with an update in the next 24-48 hours > and make sure that your issue is resolved within the next 6 business days. > > You have my assurance that we’ll have your issue resolved in the best > possible way. > > I request your kind patience in this regard. > > Auto-Response - 03/08/2014 10.30 PM > Dear Customer, > > This email is for your reference only. You do not need to reply to this > mail. > We will get back to you at the earliest. > > Customer Support > www.flipkart.com (http://www.flipkart.com/) > > > > > Customer By Email (.) - 03/08/2014 10.30 PM > Dear Team, > > I purchased a Philips Headset some months back from Flipkart. > I got a free movie ticket along with it. > > However, when I tried to use that movie ticket in an Inox theatre, I was > denied a ticket saying that they do not accept such tickets from Flipkart. > > May I know how to use it? > > Details: > > IMEI/Serial No: [protected] > > Headphones FSN: ACCDPF3DWEKZDF9Z > WID: E15894 > > > Warm Regards, > Ravitej > > > [---001:000938:26116---] > >

Hi, Last month my brother bought Moto g (2nd gen) mobile in Flipkart.I liked the mobile and i planned to order one for...

I PURCHASED THE SAMSUNG LED TV ON[protected] ORDER NO - OD[protected] FIRST DILIVERY DATE WAS[protected], WHICH WAS NOT FULFILLED SECOND DILIVERY DATE[protected], WHICH IS ALSO NOT FULFILLED NOW THE FLIPKART GAVE ME[protected] FOR DELIVERY REASON FOR DELAY THEY ARE SAYING 6 OCT BIG BILLION DAY THE PRODUCT WILL DELIVER FROM MUMBAI WAREHOUSE & DELIVER IN MUMBAI LOCATION THEN WHAT IS A PROBLEM FOR THEM? WHY THEY R TAKING 10 DAYS? I THINK THEY R NOT HAVING PRODUCT IN STOCK THE TRACK ORDER IS SHOWING ONLY "Item has been confirmed by the seller " FORM THE BEGINNING AND IT IS NOT UPDATED TILL TODAY. SPOKEPERSONS ARE ALSO GIVING CONFLICTING INFORMATION. GOVT. MUST TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM IF THEY DO NOT DELVER THE PRODUCT ON 22 OCT 2014 I WILL GO TO CYBER CRIME CELL, BKC MUMBAI & CONSUMER FORUM
                      DELAY OF DELIVERY
                      DELAY OF DELIVERY

Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date: 16 October, 2014 4:57 PM Delivery: In-a-day Guarantee Delivery I m waiting for delivery 17th oct and 18th Oct till now. i am not getting my product . I am not at all happy with Flipkart and customer communication. contact Delivery Person Kalaimani M, (Mobile no: [protected]) but his no is switched off. then how to know my delivery status. I very much annoyed and frustrated. For this frustrated i paid RS90 for In-a-day Guarantee Delivery??? is it fair?? I need my product today at any cost... I cant accept delay .. i have purchased boz of only In-a-day Guarantee Delivery . Stupid service from flipkart,

I have ordered an item (Order o: OD[protected] through Flipkart online service dated 9th Oct 2014. It was supposed to be delivered by 18 Oct 2014. Although the order the was delayed no prior intimation was given to me. On contacting their Customer Support they intimated it'll be delivered by18 Oct by 7 PM. The item is still not delivered. Customer support does not have concise information nor they're ready to give any further information or contact details of delivery person/company to collect item by myself.

my name is sai alkehya i had ordered a pendrive on 12thoct the dealer is gabber deals from dat company one consumer called...
                            KIND ATTNETION : MR. BANSAL OWNER / CEO / CHAIRMAN / MD … M/s Flipkart.com SUB : Order OD[protected] by Flipkart.com PLEASE...
                            IN ONE OF THE INCIDENTS MY PAYMENT WAS DEBITED TWICE BY FLIPKART 399/- AND IT HAS BEEN 15 DAYS AND IT IS NOT REFUNDED... I...