Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Flipkart — mobile Replacement [Resolved]

Sir, On[protected] i had placed an order with flipkart NOKIA X, ORDER ID - OD[protected] they had guaranteed me 30 days...

Dear Sir/ Madam, This is regarding Swipe MTV VOLT 1000 Tablet (White, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4 GB) ordered from Flipkart. Order ID: OD[protected]. I am a regular customer of flipkart and I am currently staying in Shillong, Meghalaya. With full trust as always, I had given my delivery address in Kolkata as flipkart could not deliver the product to Shillong. "Had I knew FLIPKART would have delivered me a defective tablet, I would have not trusted it and given the order to deliver in Kolkata". I have never been so disappointed like this with flipkart service!! The product parcel was received on 20th January 2014 in Kolkata and I had opened it on 4th February 2014 in Shillong. Unfortunately, I did faced the following problem:- 1. A line/ area on the tablet screen is not responding, which is also the region and the first line of the keyboard on the touch screen (qwertyuiop) when we want to text. 2. A pin/ lock on the table flip cover case is broken (Flipkart had Refunded Rs.1000/- for this. Please note that the manufacturing of this accessory and the tablet itself had been stopped). Since Flipkart could not replaced the tablet, I was being told to get help from the Swipe customer care. So I deposited the Tablet handset and its battery at one of the Swipe customer care in Shillong (Classic Store, Mawlonghat, Shillong) on the 10th February 2014. Since then, I have been calling and meeting them but got no positive progress. More than one month passed, so I decided to call the main Swipe customer care (Number given in their website). They tell me to give them some more time whenever I contacted them. Most of the time, I get excuses like their system is not updated and to call back later. I keep calling, emailing both flipkart and swipe to remind them of my problem. But they always thank me for being patience and to wait for some more time. Now it is about to be three months and they haven`t been abled to repair nor give me a refund. Flipkart has also been very rude to remove more than three times the comments I made on their services about this tablet. Swipe customer care call center had even given me a number of a person in charge of the North East Swipe business. But this fellow never picks my call after he had collected the job sheet number nor called back. I have been helpless and dont know who is responsible for giving me a defective tablet. Now I just want my money back. Please help me. Thank you.

This is in regard to the above mentioned order number whose money is pending since 4 months.
    i have purchased one nokia lumia worth amount 8216/-which didn't happen and my money was deducted from credit card.
    I enquired and logged a complaint against my payment refund but flipkart was not even worried to return the money.
    They mailed me to get the details from bank as according to them money was received by them.
    After the bank confirmation i mailed them that bank has given the money and money was received by the vendor then they mailed about the refund stating that it will be done on 30th April 2014 but again they wanted the bank statement as they clai8med they have refunded the amount.
    i have send all the details in mail since last 5 days but no response has came from them.
    It is my hard and cash money which flipkart is not refunding.
    Consumer court is my last hope.
    Please help to get back my money.

ritika Gupta
      we regret to inform that Flipkart services is Fake Because my order id is - OD[protected] of Keyboard
      In Between 10...

Flipkart — complaints [Resolved]

I have ordered for product for Rs 1799. But they are delivered the product like same brand with lower cost 1490. i requested...

This is with regards to the order ref: OD[protected] . its been a disappointing service from Flip kart. I have ordered for 2 Micro max X264 (Black) on 28 April, 2014 11:26 PM, however as mentioned the product should have been delivered on or by 3rd of May, but unfortunately I have received one mobile on 02-may 2014, since I ordered two products I immediately called up the logistics representative to check out for other item .., The logistics representative informed due to huge delivery order he has purposely left one in the factory and promised that he will deliver the next day (I.e 3rd of may by 1:00pm). I have been waiting since then continuous calling the customer care of Flip kart, there is no proper response, later around 5:00pm I had called up and I was informed the product is due to be delivered by 7:00 pm still the product was not delivered, later I spoke to one of the floor supervisor and he promised me to get an update by 5th or max of 6th of May 2014. Please advise me for this delay .. why the product is not delivered on time.?
        I ordered 4 items on 15 April, 2014 9:26 PM [OD[protected]], out of which I received 2 items on 18 April, 2014 and 1 item...
        I had purchased a Reebok running shoe from Flipkart (order ID:OD[protected]) on 05/04/2014 and the item was shipped through...

Dear Sir, This is regarding Swipe MTV VOLT 1000 Tablet (White, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4 GB) ordered from Flipkart. The Order ID: OD[protected]. I am a regular customer of flipkart and I am currently staying in Shillong, Meghalaya. I had given my delivery address in Kolkata as flipkart could not deliver the product to Shillong. The product parcel was received on 20th January 2014 in Kolkata and I had opened it on 4th February 2014 in Shillong, keeping in mind the replacement policy in case of any problem. Unfortunately, I did faced the following problem:- 1. A line/ area on the tablet screen is not responding, which is also the region and the first line of the keyboard on the touch screen (qwertyuiop) when we want to text. 2. A pin/ lock on the table flip cover case is broken (Flipkart had Refunded Rs.1000/- for this. Please note that the manufacturing of this accessory and the tablet itself had been stopped). Since Flipkart could not replaced the tablet, I was being told to get help from the Swipe customer care. So I deposited the Tablet handset and its battery at one of the Swipe customer care in Shillong on the 10th February 2014. Now it is about to be three months and they haven`t been abled to repair neither give a refund. All they tell me (through emails and phone calls) are to wait for 24 hours (from Flipkart) and to wait for 10 days (from Swipe) each time. But non gets back to me with an update of the tablet. Flipkart has also been very rude to remove more than three times the comments I made on their services about this tablet. I think this is because it would affect their sales/ reputation. Swipe customer care call center keeps telling me that their system is down and to call back. I have been helpless and dont know who is responsible for giving me a defective tablet. Now I just want my money back. Please help me. Thank you
          I had placed an order for 3 items on 23 April. But one of the items has not been delivered. I called flipkart several times....

Day before yesterday(30th April 2014), I ordered a motherboard and a mobile phone from Flipkart for 23229 INR via netbanking. The transaction was successful but there was some error after it redirected back to flipkart. As I checked my orders list, I found it to be empty. Then I checked 24x7 Customer Care on the site and saw that the payment has not received. My Order ID is:OD[protected] Please take into consideration and refund as soon as possible. Thanks
          I got the refund. It was a problem with my net connection. The transaction was only half-done because of my Internet connection. Can't blame Flipkart for that. Flipkart mailed me regarding this. Thank you very much.

Hi, I created an order on 3rd April 2014 with order ID: OD[protected] and paid full payment of 13, 999 by Net Banking using my Debit Card. On 4th April 2014, I cancelled that order due to my personal issue. Today is 2nd of May, it has been around 30 days and i am still waiting for refund of my money. I called many times to customer care. No one assist up to the mark. They just make customer fool that's it. Flipkart just lost my trust. Can you please look into this? Thanks, Honey Goyal

Flipkart — belt

i m purachase ur belt last 3 to 4 month...but to damage .totally ..lastly never purchase ur side ...becouse ..the consumer...
              sir/madem, i had bought ur mobile BYOND B67 on [protected], invoice no:6817 order by flipkart order no:0D[protected] dealer...

Flipkart Complaints no:[protected] They send a link to submit complain 21/04/2014 which is not working.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased Toshiba Satellite C850-X0011 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 2GB/ 500GB/ No OS) (Glossy Precious Black With Crossline Pattern)1 Year Onsite Warranty Toshiba India Warranty and Free Transit Insurance,
              My Orders > OD[protected] & Order Date: 6 October, 2013 2:21 PM, and got the product
              on 8th October, 2013. According to the rules and regulations the warranty should start
              from 8th October, 2013 to 8th October, 2014 one year, but 1 year warranty is not prowaid this Laptop, i 8 day called Flipkart customer care but they are not responding.
              1 year warranty is not provided by this Laptop
              May 01, 2014
              Updated by pdudhagara

I have ordered an Item in flipkart on 24 April, 2014 10:16 AM and the promised delivery date is 28th April. But I haven't yet received the item and no information about the current delivery status in the courier website. The current status in first flight shows it is in Kumbakonam. Not sure why? as I am residing near Chennai. I called customer care twice and registered a complaint. They said action will be taken in next 8 hrs and an executive will call you. No action taken and no one called me within that period. The next day a customer executive called me and said they weren't sure where the product is in but it will be delivered in next 2 days. Not sure why flipkart is making false promise and don't have a track of where the product. http://www.firstflight.net/n_contrac_new_12Digit_New.asp?tracking1=F[protected] Still this link shows that the product is in kumbakonam. Is this a Marketing strategy to bring up their new "Same day delivery" product?
                Spoke to customer, When checked the product has been delivered to customer on 30th so asked customer whether the issue can be closed, Customer agreed.
                  Order ID OD[protected] (JOKE # 1) Your logistics partner "Delhivery" completely messed this up with a string of lies. 1st...

I had purchased a Reebok running shoe from Flipkart (order ID:
                  OD[protected]) on 05/04/2014 and the item was shipped through First flight courier on 05/04/2014( tracking ID: B [protected]). I waited till the last date of delivery on 16/04/2014. I received no information about the item from courier’s side, I informed the matter to Flipkart office on[protected] and I was informed that the order was cancelled by them and the amount would refunded to my account within 7 days. Upon realising that the amount was not refunded to my account on[protected] I had sent a query for the same following which I received an e-mail on[protected] that the item was delivered on[protected] and requesting a feedback. I have not received any item or information from the courier till the time.
                  On checking my flipkart account on 24/04 2014 I saw the posting “the item was delivered on Sat, 12th Apr.” in one place and on 16/04/2014 in another place. So
                  I demanded for the proof of delivery and to know who had received the item, when and where? But I have not received any satisfactory reply about the issue till the date from flipkart authorities.
                  Under this circumstance I visited the first flight courier's Trivandrum office on 24/042014 and they ensured me that they have the item with them and has not even attempted to deliver it. They also claimed not to have sent a delivery report to Flipkart office. I had also frequently informed the non delivery of the item to Flipkart by telephone and e-mail from 11th April onwards.

Pls see the web posting of First flight on 29/04/2014
                  Domestic Shipment Tracking

Consignment Numbers
                  Consignment Number Booking Date Origin Destination Status Receiver Name & Contact Number Delivery Status
                  Time/Reason Date
                  B[protected] 5-Apr-2014 Mumbai Trivandrum In Transit[Contact]
                  -- --
                  Consignment Number :B[protected]
                  Date Serving Location Status
                  05-Apr-2014 Mumbai Arrived At Origin HUB
                  05-Apr-2014 Mumbai Despatched From Origin HUB

Following the cancellation of my order on 16/04/2014 I have ordered another one (OD[protected]). Therefore I no longer require this item. So I request that the amount Rs.2243.00 be refunded immediately.

-Sasikumar.C.S.
                  Thiruvananthapuram, Mobile No. [protected].
                    Hello, I ordered MOTOG mobile from flipkart on April 20 and its delivered to us on April 24.But within 40 min after the...
                    I have ordered one moto x mobile with flipkart on 21-04-14 and promised to get the mobile by thursday 24-04-14, 7 PM. But...