Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
12009
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart reviews & complaints (36291)

Hi this is Abhishek Saini . I ordered a Toshiba LED tv from flipkart ORDER ID : OD[protected], MODEL NO : 39L3300 39 on 26th august 2014 for 34034 INR . I was told that it will be delivered the next day but its been 4 days and i have not heard from anyone about the same. After numerous calls and emails all i get to hear from the reps at the customer service is that sir i would request you to wait at least 2-3 business days and you will get a email once the order is shipped . First they asked me to wait till 31st aug and now on 30th i get a mail from them that your issue will take some more time and we request you to wait another 2-3 days . I really don't know what are they trying to do. When i ask them they just tell me to wait nothing else .

I ordered an Asus Zenfone 4 on 25 july 2014, order #: OD[protected]. It was defected mobile with technical issues so I complained for it and they replaced the product.They sent me another phone with same model, but I found it with bigger technical issues so I returned it again and asked for refund they told me that they had refunded my money in my flipkart wallet on august 19, 2014. I asked them to refund my money in my own bank account but they did not do so. After some time On 26th august I noticed that they had changed even my flipkart accounts login details from my email address: [protected]@gmail.com to a different email address: [protected]@gmail.com. Then I contacted flipkart and they told me that someone named Rahul Jha has used my Flipkart wallet balance to order a Karbonn titanium under order # OD[protected]. I immediately told them to stop the delivery of the product as I had not placed any order.

We had ordered a transcend ram the just sent me an kingston ram i had confirmed it with an hardware proffessional i want it...
      Hello sir, I have ordered some cosmetics from flipkart on 28.08.2014. When i am trying to track my order it is not working...
      Sir, I ordered a Moto E mobile on flipkart on 18/07/2014 with order ID OD[protected]. The handset was not working properly,...

Dear Sir/ madam, earlier i have given a feedback at your site. Please note that i have received two orders from flipkart where in buyers name is my name ( Rajesh Patel) with correct address at orders. I don't have any account with flip kart neither i have ordered any such purchase. Surprising is that i received SMS for these orders at my phone no. We did took delivery in confusion, as one of our relative used to send few orders with some other site earlier ( but it used to be in his name with our address) The order numbers are : -OD[protected][protected], Courier AWB NO: FMPP[protected] (INDIA SALES CORP SADAR BAZAR 3 TOYS) -OD[protected][protected], Courire AWB NO: FMPP[protected] (USBONLINE, 282A, SANT NAGAR EAST OF KAILASH, STUFF TOY) Request to please check about these orders and inform the actual purchaser with his details/ contact no. your help will avoid the panic / insecurity feeling at our end. Please arrange to collect back these orders in case these were not really meant for us. Thanks and regards R Patel: [protected], rajehs.[protected]@eil.co.in

i took a micromax bolt a24 from flipkart a week ago and started using it just two days ago and just yesterday, i.e, second day o[censored]se, it automatically switches off and turns on every minute when i dont use it !!! i dont know if it is settings problem or problem with the phone, i have tried all the settings i could change, , , now i want to fix this problem, whom should i contact, in bellary, right today ? is there any service center here or can i fix it myself ! reply soon

I placed an order for purchase of Siemens Gigaset Landline Cordless phone on Flipkart Website. Th website showed the productto be in brand new and with two years warranty. I made online payment to flipkart. When I received the goods and checked the same, it came to my notice that the volume of headset was way lower than any other phone. This indicated clearly that the product is defective and not upto its usual expected basic performance. So, I placed a return order on flipkart for the said goods. (Since refund/credit note was not being allowed to be claimed, I had to place an order for return only). To my utter surprise, FLIPKART informs me to contact the eventual seller of those goods. FLIPKART informed me that the seller has blankly denied my return request. FLIPKART further informed me that they would talk to their selected seller, whereafter again FLIPKART reverted stating my return/refund has been denied. FLIPKART has ultimately given me a defective product. And, it is providing ZERO after sales service. FLIPKART has cheated me by giving me defective product.
          Oct 29, 2018
          Thanks to consume complaints team... This issue was resolved after your intervention, without any additional efforts from my side.

Sir/madam, I have purchased a mobile HTC Desire 616 (Dark Gray) which i got delivered to me on 16th of August with order ID No.-OD[protected]. When i checked the mobile then its battery have some fluffyness...which is risky for me in future to use and the internal memory is not as per the specification described on website like 4GB s specified but its in actual 1.98 GB. The same day i called flip kart and asked them to replace the handset but till that day so many times i have called them describing my problem again and again but they are not doing anything and telling me that who seller is rejecting my request... kindly guide me what to do and please help me to resolve the issue ..the mobile cost is almost 16000/- Thanks Pratishtha Gupta [protected]

I'eve made the order from flip kart after 2 days I'eve receive my mobile. After 3 hours o[censored]sing the mobile I feel that the mobile is not working well I call to flip kart customer care and they transfer my issue to his concern team after 2 day the concern contact me and he told me *PHP Spellcheck Trial* don't you try the replacement order I said ok give me replacement order after one day my replacement order has arrived after using the phone I feel same problem with the new phone and again I contact with the flip kart and ask them for refund and again the transfer my issue to special team after one day one lady contact with me and she said I you want refund go to our site and submit a request for a refund and she said that the refund option is not available so please choose the replacement option and I comment box please mention that you want refund I do same things. and she also create a pick up for 2 item... After 2 day a delivery boy call me and He want confirm my address for 2 replacement order I tell him (I don't want the item I want refund so please resubmitt the item and mention that I refuse the package for refund. Now The one week is passed and I didn't get my refund yet I am still waiting for my refund and still flip kart wating for the item...

I ordered for a Nokia BL 4D battery on flipkart. The battery received is completely fake and has thermocole strip at the edge inside its black cover to make it fit into NOKIA E5 phone. The battery did not work fine even for a day.
                I ordered Nokia wh 208 headset one week ago, i received it today and it was shocking for me to see how one big company flikart can cheat customers, the product shown on the box was not the same one when i opened it.
                it was truly disgusting.People plzzzzz do not buy products from flipkart as they will ruin you
                I purchased a Casio FX991ES PLUS on 6/09/14 for 800 Rs, I didn't open the box since i bought it for my brother, I didn't know anything about the product, today my brother came from hometown and opened it and used it and found out that it was a fake product. It didn't have any features as mentioned in the box, it doesn't even have integral or normal equation mode as it should have. Kindly resolve this issue for me please.

My mail: manuroy.[protected]@gmail.com
                It is disgusting that when I ordered the Nokia 208 headphones, I have received the fake headphones and that too slightly damaged, sounding like somebody has already used it. I could easily make out that the headphones are not the original nokia ones as I hold a pair of the original Nokia headphones.

On top of that, when I informed the customer care of flipkart, I was informed that I can claim the refund for the same but a replacement of the same will be made by the product of the same quality.

Its highly ridiculous.
                Dear Team,

Company has given me a fake product

Model : BB Z10

Company is committing that my product is under warranty with duration of 1.5 year but service center is deniying to accept my Mobile.

As per him my mobile is out of warranty because this cell was made by in California.

Hence request you please do the needful.

Warm Regards

ZAMEER AHMED
                Mobile No: [protected]
                Email : zameer.[protected]@gmail.com
                No resolution given yet i am been suffering from past 2 months.

Writing to you with some hope that you guys will help me out.

my ordered products are not came yet now, but the delivery date is 29/05/2014

so please contact me.when i try to connect to u r customer care number it's not working let me know my ordered status

I am Alvin poulose and ordered a moto g with 16 gb through flipkart ... I paid 11999/- On 25th aug 2014 your executive brought...

this is about order no. [protected]. I requested a return of this product 2 days back. I was lied to by the delivery boy who told me pick up of product was available at my location, i was lied to again 2 days back by the customer care executive who told me the product would be picked up. Now they are saying product pick up isn't available at my location. Harassing customers - is this what flipkart does these days? Now, I have to courier them the product or they won't change it. I want to place this complaint against the useless customer care who misguide and harass customers, against the delivery people who lie through their teeth to the customers.

I have ordered for a moto x white phone. I got the delivery on 20th August. there is a problem with the "active display" of...

Hi, I have digiflip DF001 Digital Photo Frame. Slide show is not working in the photo frame. Every time the slide show is clicked, the first image is displayed and after 10 seconds, the clock image is coming up. This is the new photo frame. Please let me know other settings should i change to make it work. The manual provided with the photo frame is not that helpful and i had already searched regarding this over Internet. Information is not available anywhere.

Hi I have booked an item in flipkart and has placed an order.The next day after making the payment, I have got the details...

Hi, This is regarding the orders OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected] . We had ordered the above orders for my many collegues of my engineering class. Even after having assured by your customer care executive that the above order will be confirmed by you, they have been cancelled for reasons unknown to me and without my consultation. Request you to look in this matter and honour the above order else provide compensation as your customer care assured that if the item was out of stock, Rs.50 per order was remitted in the wallet. Kindly look in the matter at the earliest and provide the remittance as it is unfair on your part to provide it to most of the customers who had ordered and not to me.

I had placed an order on 19th August-14 with Order number OD[protected] the expected delivery was on 23rd August-14 and till...

Flipkart — Instead of Mobile Phone delivered a stone packed inside the packet

Hi All-I have received a stone well packed inside a motto E packet and after 10 days there is no result or an apology from...

i bought 2 shirt on flipkart for rs 740.. then m cancelled this two shirt. money goes in my flipkart a/c. then i m able to shop this money becuse he tell me that i only buy ws retail item. but i want another seller item on flipkart.. then i want my money refund in my bank a/c. i claim this for 15th august. but 18th august i recieve the message my refundable money is cancelled. then another time i claim that.. but flipkart team told me always that money comes in 5 working days. lots of time i caaling in flipkart customer care but at the time no money transfer in my bank a/c. his reason is too fake. but today is harmfull for me... so please give my money back as soon as posible. thanks