Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1781

My order id- OD[protected], IKALL35, Black colour mobile handset order but flipkart send to white colour mobile. Please change my mobile. My address- RB-2, 176/A, S.K.P, Near of I.T.I, District- katni(M.P), 483501

I order lenovo k5 note on flipkart order no.OD[protected] mobile delivered on 6 august 2016, mobile some part damage and fault hanging and heating, i attached the video link about fault of phone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eESDBic91PM
    i requst to replace or return it, but from flipkart i have not any positive response, please help me refund my cash.
    refund id[protected]
    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Saxophone through Flipkart. The packaging was in perfect condition. When I opened it I was disappointed to see that one of the keys was snapped. I placed a request for refund.. However, the customer care called me twice and hung up saying they would be calling again. Today is day four. I am still waiting for it to be picked up. The seller is S.G. Musicals...
      I am a music enthusiast... And I teach music to small children. Please help me.

I received silver coloured xiomi redmi 3s mobile Insted of dark grey
        And also I received mobile with out fingerprint censor
        I have booked my choice of mobile so hardly As xiomi mobile sales are closed in few minutes
        It so disappointed me to get a wrong product
        I hate it

Sir/Madam

I had ordered twice the same product and both the times the wrist band was missing...

I like to get a reply from the authorities of flipkart for the following

1) I have wasted my time and money wasting and blocking my time for last 10 days without getting any benefit from the order

2) Does a customer has to pay a penalty of of blocking the money on credit card, interest paid to credit card and unable to use the product

3) Will flipkart have a reply to my mental torture and agony created from that nuisance?

I look forward hearing from the authorities

Dr Sangeeth
          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Me ordered 2 pair chevita loafers but we got one pair chevita loafers but I giving 2 pair prize cash

I bought an Phone on Flipkart with 300 days replacement feature. Anyways, my device was okay within 5 days but it has started to bug me with various issues. Battery problem, speaker disability sometimes. When i spoke to flipkart executives, they aren't giving me any support. I want Replacement or refund.
              Flipkart is cheating customers by supplying malfunctioning products.

Order ID: OD[protected]
              Apr 20, 2017
              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought an Iphone 6 on Flipkart with 10 days replacement feature. Anyways, my device was okay within 15 days but it has started to bug me with various issues. Battery problem, speaker disability sometimes. When i spoke to flipkart executives, they aren't giving me any support. I want Replacement.

Order no - OD[protected]
                Order Placed Date - 9th Aug
                Sep 7, 2016
                No, my complaint was not resolved. In fact, the executive called me on 5th of september that we need verification about your order and i said i am away. He said we will replace or refund the order. I said i am not available today on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. He said i will calling you on Tuesday that's 6th of September. How my complaint is resolved? It is not resolved.
                My mobile no is [protected]
                Name - Shaniraj Babar

Order no - OD[protected]
                Order Placed Date - 9th Aug
                Sep 10, 2016
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                We already spoke to customer and informed that device is out of return policy hence customer must visit service center of brand to get device fix.
                Sep 11, 2016
                Updated by Shaniraj Babar
                But I have a recorded voice note from your latest executive that you will replace or refund my product.
                You guys are pathetic liars and hence, i am and many of my friends are not buying anything from your portal.

Your CEO and others talk in media so highly. Customers first..Assured product..Look at your products..within 15 days..product worth of INR 38499 faces battery and speaker issues and you tell the customer that go visit service center.

I had order one charger. Order id- od[protected] on dated[protected] at 5:28pm. But i have not received actual product. And i have received on dated[protected]. I had ordered besta eage t4op1248 battery charger. But i have received local charger. And this is not match received product instead of order product. i have received local charger his cost is Rs. 150. and i will pay Rs. 270/- to company.this is not fare.
                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a datawind tablet which is defected so I lodge complaint for return it back but stoic got no refund.
                    I am thinking to take legal actions.

OD[protected]
                      I purchased wardrobe from Flipkart in July. It has been 5-6 weeks now and still I am not able to use it despite raising multiple complaints. After complaining regarding damaged product I was given assurance that it will be resolved by 29 Aug, but there was no follow up, no action, no call nothing from their side. When I call again they say will update by Sep 10 and are not giving any visibility regarding the process ahead despite asking multiple times.
                      They don't understand the inconvenience caused to me since last 5 weeks and still are not giving any proper response. I have written them clear mails asking answer to two questions but no reply from them. Apart from product their customer service disappoints the most.
                      Kartik ([protected])
                      Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We get a message that the product will be delivered by this person and his contact number. When we call on that number it first goes to Ekart then we get busy tone on the same number. This is how Flipkart earning money?
                        I called on the same number 12 times and wasted around 30 rupees without talking to the person. Think about it how many people will be calling on the same number and wasting money like this.
                        I expect strict action on Flipkart on this.

Dec 7, 2017
                        Dec 08, 2017
                        Flipkart Customer Care's response
                        We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected]

This is regarding the order no - OD[protected]MI 5 Black), the product got delivered on 28th Aug 2016 and it seems that the product delivered is a defective one and I am facing hell lot of issues as described below.

Soon within 20 hours of delivery I raised a return request on 29th Aug 2016 at 12.14 PM as promised by Flipkart for 10 days of return.

It's now more than 3 days and you still haven't assigned anyone to pick up the phone, I am calling you many times but still no actions taken (I am getting irritated with your fake promises).
                          I was not at all expecting such things at least from Flipkart :(.

Issues:

1. The phone delivered heats too much even with just one or two apps running.
                          Even when the I take a picture thru camera app or call someone with phone dailer it heats too much and temperature is above 42 degrees :( (Note that there are no apps in background). It also overheats while normal charging with no apps in background this is just ridiculous.
                          I am just wondering how it will behave if I play some games in it :(.

2. Sound quality is too low in both speaker as well as while using headphones (same things works fine in other mobiles).

3. Camera is worst in low light even my Lenovo A6000 is better than MI5 in these conditions.

4. Battery drains fast it won't last a single day with just normal usage.

Please reverse pickup the phone and refund my amount ASAP.

Ali Mahedi
                          Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I don't see any Defects...

Those are just cons of MI phones... standard poor features... where is the defect?

You should have read consumer reviews before buying one... These are mentioned as Cons of the phone..

Sir, I've lost the original copy of my bill of Redmi 2 which I've purchased from flipkart OD[protected]
                            Please help me to get a copy of my bill.
                            Thankyou

I purchased Kenstar 10 L Storage Water Geyser on 19th july. During payment from my ICICI credit card 1400 amount was debited twice.

I complained through call and they told to send my credit card statement for July and August to [protected]@flipkart.com which is not a valid mail ID.

I confirmed with ICICI that no amount was credited from flipkart in the months of July and August.

This not fair to support to customers after purchasing goods. can you please check this or can I file a complaint in consumer court?
                              Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Retina Car charger from a FLIPKART but they sent wrong product two times so I decided to return the product and get my money back but they did not refund a single penny.i mailed them continuously but they always extend their deadline 29 August 2016 to 30 August to 31 August now they do not give me a single reply.here I also attach the invoice and the following mails screenshot.please find the attachment below-:
                                Rahul Singh Chauhan
                                Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am ordered lenovo vibe k3 note 32 gb on 25 august 2016 from flipkart on prepaid option from hdfc bank credit card emi and cancelled on 26 august 2016 but my money Rs 13499 is not refunded back from flipkart i am calling customer care many times per day but they said your money is credited back after 8 working days some time customer care is not answering my call please help me
                                  My order number is OD[protected]
                                  Sep 14, 2016
                                  Company taking 8 days for refunding money
                                  Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Flipkart is considered to be one of the renowned company but it play delay tactics in returning refund in-place of giving damage product ...

So, " Before you order You should think a lot "

My account id is [protected]@gmail.com.i purchased a redmi note 3 from Flipkart which was delivered on 29th of august. I was shocked to see there is no charger in it.When I called to the Flipkart executives and requested them to sent me a mi charger, they said they can only give 300rs. in Flipkart wallet.what can I get in 300rs. I said strictly many times to forward a request to ws retail to send me a charger from 3days.these Flipkart executives said we will mail or call you in 24hours.i have been waiting for three days for their response, but I got none! Yesterday night I called them and again reported my problem suddenly the phone battery which was like 15% went to -2% and again when I kept charging it show 100%.i didn't touched the phone for an hour to keep it charged.After I came to know the phone got shutdown and and not switching on whatever I do and it isn't charging too. I DEFINITELY know in my bones that this Flipkart website has sent me a refurbished damaged piece. Today morning I called them for a replacement and again he is saying we will contact you in 24hours.This became like a excuse any statement "we will contact you in 24hours" every time. Very worst service from Flipkart.i wonder why do you need 24 hours, are you travelling through a bus to reach the seller Damn it!! I have been talking to these Flipkart executives like hours, And they can't even resolve my problem & one even Rejected my call while am talking for 45minutes!! If I don't get Replacement soon am sure am gonna sue you guys, i will definitely file a case against you, Mind it! Don't test my patience.
                                    Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 2 (two) gridstones Men's V neck blue T shirt vide order Item ID [protected]. the poduct was delivered on 01/09/2016 but on opening the pack we received 1(one) T shirt instead of 2 though the bill was done for two items and was paid accordingly. Courier AWB No is[protected]. when contacted with the delivery boy he told me to complaint online about the problem as he can do nothing on this issue. please look into the matter.
                                      Oct 15, 2016
                                      Greetings from Flipkart!
                                      We are unable to find order detail or contact information hence we request you to contact our customer care on below detail.
                                      Call us:
                                      We're available 24 hours a day.
                                      Mail us:
                                      [protected]@flipkart.com
                                      Hope this helps !
                                      Thanks for shopping with Flipkart.

Not getting 3G internet in my phone