Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jan 26, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

Flipkart Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 208 9898
2017

Flipkart reviews & complaints(37087)

In my MOTO G 8GB mobile have speaker problem, because when i make a call i cant listen sound proper because of speaker problem. I always use headphone for making a call.so please solve my problem its a request. We are truest flip kart. No any one I order in 1july... I reacive my order 4july Order ID: OD[protected] Order Date:[protected] Invoice Date:[protected] VAT/TIN: [protected] Service tax #: AAACW8725FSD001 Billing Address Anil Kumar CSS Player IT Solutions, 5G/34-A Second Floor, BaggaComplex, Near St. Joseph school, NIT-5, Haryana.Faridabad 121001 Phone: [protected]
I will Rate after resolve of my problem.

I have by moto X from flip kart after buying this handset with in 3 days we are facing problem with that handset as we replace...
    sir i buy moto e on your site i recived it and now i have call from a person telling that my money was fake and telling that...
    Hi, i have bought Xiaomi Phone Mi3 and it was delivered on 25/7/2014. But the SIM card is not getting detected. Upon which...
    I had ordered oddy binder clips from flipkart which should have had 2 sets of 12 clips each.But I was delivered a single set...

Hi, I registered for Xiaomi mi3 on 23rd July and today at the time of buying that product i was not able to buy. As it is available to only registered buyers i registered earlier but when i clicked 'buy now' i showed that i am not registered though i was logged in at that moment.And after again i reloaded that page and it showed there was some error and just after a few seconds it was out of stock! Though i was registered and clicked right at the seconds when the sell started till i was not able to get that. I dont think any legitimate people have got one and understands this as a kin d of business policy by fooling people. So i request to take adequate measure to it.Thank you Yours sincerely, Sushanta Haldar

I registered for Xiaomi mi3 on 20th July before and Last week sales day try to purchase while payment section not taking payments it has happened two three times after few minutes "Out of stock", Again yesterday at the time of buying that product I was not able to buy. As it is available to only registered buyers I registered earlier but when I clicked 'buy now' I showed that I am not registered though I was logged in at that moment.And after again I reloaded that page and it showed there was some error and just after a few seconds it was out of stock! Though I was registered and clicked right at the seconds when the sell started till I was not able to get that. I don't think any legitimate people have got one and understands this as a kin d of business policy by fooling people.

One more point yesterday morning I got a mail saying that "if I want purchase the phone I have login 2 and 3 hours before I can login then I will reserve my phone but I logged more then 3 hoarse before but no use .

Why should I login before 2 and 3 hours and why your company creating huge traffic to your web site and finally saying lot of responses so we are not able to delivered the product.

If you got more then one lakhs registrations flipkart to prepare to sale more then one lakhs but really only 20000 units sold and again asking to register next sales this is one kind of creating artificial traffic and fooling the customers.

What I mean by remediation is obviously something more than a 'sorry'. There is no place for 'sorry' in the professional world. It is some kind of cruel joke that Flipkart has pulled on the customers looking to buy Xiaomi's Mi3 phone

Please keep it in mind Customer are god to company.

This marketing strategy continues you will loose customers

So I request to take adequate measure to it.T

Satheesh Vella.
    i agree on Satheesh Vella statement. Flipkart is fooling the customers.

Now i'm not interested to by this mobile from Flipkart.

i hate this Flipkart ...

Flipkart — Xiaomi Mi3 buying on Flipkart

Hi, I am a current user of flipkart.com and on 28th July I registered for Xiaomi Mi3 mobile sale started on 29th July....
      Hi, I am Alok Ranjan. I have purchased Lee cooper shoe from the Flipkart.com few days back. However, shoe does not...

I have purchased Nokia Lumia 920 from flipkart. When I went to the Nokia service center for a repair, they said that the piece is warranty void because the piece that was delivered to me was tampered. I conveyed this to flipkart and requested them to replace it with another one. They said it was not possible. I requested for a refund and they agreed. Flipkart has initially credited the money to the flipkart wallet. I requested them to credit the money to my bank account and asked them NOT to credit the money back to the credit card that I have used for purchasing. They agreed but however I did not receive any money till date. I do not get any satisfactory answer when I ask flipkart about my money back. They say they have credited the amount back to the CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I am no longer able to get my money back from the credit card holder. Flipkart clearly disregarded my request and finally did the same thing which I was asking them not to do. I have returned the piece to flipkart and the money has not been refunded to me till date.
      Jul 28, 2014
      Updated by Mani Vikas
      THEY NEVER GIVE ME A VALID ANSWER WHEN I QUESTION THEM AS TO WHO HAS ASKED THEM TO CREDIT THE AMOUNT BACK TO THE CREDIT CARD
      Please share us your contact number so we can resolve ur issue...!!

Best regards,
      Flipkart Team

I had ordered a Moto E on 27th July 2014 and according to flipkart it would reach my place before 9 PM of 28th July. Its already...

Flipkart — RESTART problem

HELLO Sir my name is B.rama krishna my phone no's [protected], [protected]... i purchased of MOTOROLA MOTO E mobile phone...

Orderid- OD[protected]-We ordered a Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet.In flipkart site device specifications its mentioning OS as WIndows 8.1 only.And the product is under category Mobile & Tablets -We received the product and once we switch it on we came to know that its Windows 8.1 Desktop OS ( Not windows 8.1 mobile OS).Its a tablet runs on desktop OS . But we need a windows 8.1 Mobile OS deviceResolution we proposed:We are not requesting complete refund of cash / complete cancellation of order . But we are requesting to make a exchange of product with any windows 8.1 mobile OS device ( Nokia Lumia series basically...)Reseller rejected reqquest with this reasonComment from Sovi-International: As referred on website it has Windows 8.1 only as provided by Dell.So we expect a solution from flipart resolution team and deadline was given on 21- July After lot and lots of call they call on July 24 - But on to the wrong no ( They are not giving cal to the mobile no the flipkart account belongs, rather they try to call the no given when i place the order)So i send a mail back with alternate nos on same date 24/07/2014 10.56 AM and i have mail of all thoseAfter that till this time no response from flipkart. Whenever i call support team they ask to wait for 24 hours. But no response or solutions

Flipkart — Account Blacklisted Without Any Prior Notice.

I made an order for a shoe. The first time, it got cancelled, and on query was told that it was because I did not answer their...

Hi Team,

I haven’t yet received the EGV despite multiple follow-ups and calls!!!?????????????????????? WORST EVER CUSTOMER CARE!!!

Multiple things were promised to me (listed below) but none have been fulfilled:

• The customer support rep promised that the EGV will be dispatched before 24th Jul’14 EOD – DIDN’T HAPPEN
          • The customer support manager said that he will reach out to me before 23rd Jul’14 EOD with an update – DIDN’T HAPPEN
          • The person who placed the order (Ram Ganesh R) received an email stating that the EGV will be delivered before 26th Jul’14 EOD (which is contradicting to the earlier promises!!!) – DIDN’T HAPPEN

For a Rs. 600/- worth EGV, I don’t understand what your problem is.
          • You are neither letting me know what the issue is nor providing me a work-around to solve this
          • You neither call me with an update nor attempt to solve the issue by getting in touch with me!!!

THIS IS SERIOUSLY PATHETIC SERVICE!!! THE WORST EVER!!! I REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW TO EVEN ESCALATE THIS!!!

ARE THERE ANYONE WHO IS TAKING CARE OF CUSTOMER ISSUES @ FLIPKART??????????????

PLS PLS. RESPOND AT LEAST NOW!!!???

Thanks & Regards,
          Sravan
          +[protected]

M/S Flikcart When you are selling anything to customer . Please inform them about customer services available in the respective city. I purchased the Moto G from Flipkcart dated 01.10.2014 (Order ID No. OD[protected]). In the last week it gave problem, then I find the service centre in Aurangabad (MS) from NET. The service centre available in this city is not responding. The contact no he mentioned is not in working condition. You are selling the product from other manufacturer hence you are responsible to provide the services to your valuable customers.Only selling the things shall not be a aim of marketing. It will not work for long time. In future you will take care so that customer will not suffer. Dr. Ankush B. Devkhile. E mail:[protected]@gmail.com. [protected]@wockhardt.com Contact No.:[protected]

I had Ordered 5 Tshirts from Flipkart and they cancelled saying these are bulk orders.(I had also received shipping email). Is seems very strange that 5 is a bulk order. I thought customer decides about the quantity of products he wants to buy not the seller. I only Thing is suspect why flipkart(cheaters) might have cancelled the order was there was a issue in there system and I had got lots of discount on the products. Couple of my friends who had placed similar orders had there orders cancelled with the same reason. Also the customer care people blamed me for placing bulk order instead of acknowledging there mistake. The Order numbers OD[protected], OD[protected]

Flipkart — Wrong laptop being sold on site

Order Number - OD[protected]

I had ordered a Dell Vostro 15, 3446 Notebook (with Windows 8.1), from Flipkart...
                i bought a book "Sherlock Homes" and yu said that yu will give a bookmark free with the book but it didn't...so can yu plzz...

SACHIN BANSAL: PROVIDING STUDENT SUBSCRIPTION OR STUDENT HARASSMENT? FLIPKART.com presently the online mega store is providing a special privilege called STUDENT SUBCSRIPTION. It is that privileged that it has ended up as a harassment. The deal is that you provide them with your time and they will provide you with special discounts! As per written records the subscription requires 3 working days to get activated but reality is that after giving each colleague 2 days time I have lost time that is can never be equivalent to the discounts being provided. The following are the series of events that I have had to face with so called FLIPKART.com’s Special Customer Support! 13th July’14: Sent a request for subscription by sending a scanned copy of my college id and received an email asking for 3 business days for verification and activation. 17th July’14: NO RESPONSE! Wrote to Mr. /Mrs. Supriyo of the Chat assistance complaining about the same where I got a reply”I have already escalated the issue to my concern team, you will get an update regarding the same.” And gave me an reference ID as OD[protected] 18th July’14: : Received an email from Asif Niyaz( Customer Support) who asked me for 2 to 3 business days of time and they would be back with an exact solution. Gave me a Reference Number:[protected] 20th July: NO RESPONSE! I wrote to the customer care again summarizing about all the previous problems and hoped for a solution. 21st July’14: To my surprise I was sent the same reply from students subscription email id that asked me to wait for 3 business days. I got fed up and wrote a complain on https://www.consumercomplaints.in a received a phone call within 5 minutes where the person named Mr. Surender Kumar called himself the manager of Flipkart tried to resolve my problem by refunding me money. When I told him that student subscription involved no transactions he disconnected the call. 24th July’14: In the mean time the 3 days of waiting had again crossed and again I dint receive any response from the so called online STORE. In the evening I called up the customer support and spoke to a representative named Mr. Sharad Raju who heard my grievance I promised me a call back within a day’s time. I received an email from Mr. Ravi Kumar K who asked for 1-2 business days to come to an exact solution. 26th July: The wait was again over, this time the call was answered my Mr. Rohit Prabhakar who after hearing everything had nothing to say. He transferred the call to his team leader, the call was answered by Ms Sudha who dint turn out to be any leader of any sort and was just another customer consultant. The solution that she could provide me was she needed just a day’s time and my complain was on the top priority. On asking her efficient team leaders name she was numb and just kept asking for time. The reason given was an internal error! IS THIS SUPPORT YOU ARE PROVIDING MR. BANSAL? P.S: Even after my account had my name feeded all the emails I received where on different names. (Even on the name of your own customer care representative) Regards Neel Agarwal ([protected]@gmail.com)

i have purchased a laptop on sunday 20th july order no. is OD[protected], i made a complaint that there is a problem with the display of the laptop on 23rd july complaint no. is[protected] they said that there would be a response within 48 hours from the backend team but still today i have not recieved any call from them . infact i have made many calls to them but there has been no proper response . i want a replacement of the laptop at the earliest
                  I have buy a lenovo A6000 phone . there is a fault in Mic of phone . I resistered my complaint . Once they call me I was not availabe . Afer 3 hour I called them, they said for call . I have called them 5 times but al time they said that we will call in next 4 hour, but they did not .
                  Order ID : OD[protected]

Return ID : 17860282

I have buyed a " lenovo A6000 " phone . there is a " fault in Mic " of phone . I resistered my complaint . Once they call me I was not availabe . Afer 3 hour I called them, they said for call . I have called them 5 times but al time they said that we will call in next 4 hour, but they did not .