Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1850

Flipkart — Received wrong order.

I am Avanish and I was ordered for Half yellow T-Shirt & you were delivered me full sleeves White T-Shirt. Due to this I facing lots of problem, I planned to wear that T-Shirt in my friends wedding. But due to wrong shipment I faced too much problems. Now tell me what I can do . Order Id - OD[protected] Product Name - John Caballo Solid Men's Henley T-Shirt Price - 262/- + 50/- Delivery Charge My Cell No. - [protected]...

Flipkart — product not for my pin code

Dear flip cart, any product i put in my wish list be it saree or Kurti or a Barbie moisturiser, Ur site shows it's not for my pin code, then how will i shop the product which interest me, Ur customer care exe also could not help me rather discouraged.This way I can never shop from flip cart which I earlier did and I don't understand how Ur site delivered on my pin code (same as today)one year back.pls help and cooperate, i desperately...

hello sir, i want to registered my complain about my phone. I have purchased a motorola 2g mobile phone from your site. my handset is not working properly. their is some issue on their display, software problelm, touch, speaker is also not working properly.. i want to swap my handset.
Jan 08, 2015
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Dear Arpita, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID, Phone Number, Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.
Sir I had ordered my lenovoA6000 on mar 23, 2015
Its speakers and embedded music system does not work properly.and music stops in between whenever played through earphones.
Its a manufacturing defect I guess.I'm a regular buyer from flipkart and do not expect such negligence.
I would request you to either change the price or correct the defect and tell me what to do.
Thanking you in anticipation
Arshnoot

Hello Flipkart Team, I have seen lots of comments you made on other online shopping website's that they are not delivering the best product to the customers. So it was appreciable for me to order it from your website but didn't expect that the product will demotivate me not to order t next time. I have order Sony Xperia Ultra Z mobile from your website on Tuesday and expected delivery was on Friday, but i receive it on Wednesday, 2 days before. I was very happy with the delivery you made it so earlier. But when i started to use that mobile on the same day, i was shocked as it was getting shut down automatically. It was not even completed 24 hrs with handset and i had face this problem. It was shocking for me that the product deliver from your side is not worth. I want to ask that "Did you really deliver the new handset? or it is that a used or defective handset? because normally the new handset never get shut down automatically. I believe to use and buy branded products, is that a question that sony xperia delivers the defective pieces to the customers???? This is the first experience i am facing from flipkart. I don't want to make this as big issue and have made complaint of this, Hope you will resolve it asap... Yogendrasinh Rathod Mo.No. [protected] Email id = [protected]@live.com Office Email ID = [protected]@zerochaos.com

I have ordered Lava Iris 310 style mobile phone from Flipkart. I have made the payment of Rs.3049 from Indian Overseas Bank on 18th Dec 2014. The payment was successful from Bank side. But Flipkart said they did not receive the payment and order me again. They assured me that the payment if credited would be refunded. So, I ordered again and got the item. But till date my refund is not made. When I contact them on phone, they keep saying that the action in this case has already been taken and advised me to check the bank. I am enclosing the bank statement for your reference. Till date the refund has not made. I am requesting you to take proper action against this company. Thanking you, Bharadwaj N [protected] Chennai [protected]@hotmail.com

sir/madam; Moto G, Handsets FSN: MOBDSGU2ZMDYENQA, WID: L12690, IMEI/serial No. [protected], [protected]. Order Id. OD[protected], order Date: 24/04/2014 is not working. The Mobile is not getting On and gets heated up. Kindly suggest wat to do Ligen Das
        Jan 08, 2015
        Flipkart Customer Care's response
        Dear Anand, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID, Phone Number, Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.

I have ordered the data card on 31.12.2014 for my friend in tiruvarur. I got the message the item is ready to shift on 02.01.2014. But I got the message that item has returned to seller on 07.01.2014. When I contact the Flip kart Representative Mr.sudir (at 11.05 PM), he has not replied properly and simply told that the seller only the resposiblity and not flipkart.Finally he advised me "Don't order anything in Flip kart if you are not satisfied". Really, I am wondered this type of customer care person will spoil the name of the flip kart same as Home shop-18.

Subscribed for Flipkart first service on Dec 23rd for Rs. 399 then and cancelled on 7th Jan. As per their terms and conditions mentioned (as below) they have make only one month deduction on prorated basis and refund the rest, which we were informed will come to 365.75. But once we hung up then we got a minor shock with an email back saying that we will be refunded only 264.75. On speaking to the cust. rep. repeatedly they say the 101 rupees is their service charge. We ask why it is not mentioned anywhere in their website or phone call earlier or in their email, then they say it is their "normal charges" and they do not need to mention or inform us about it or even give us any breakup. They are indicating that we can forget that 101 rupees. If we have any more heartburn then they will give us bunch of emails that we can follow up but that money is already gone and property of flipkart. Had enough of the stupid conversation with them. http://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-first/faqtnc#tnc Subscription Cancellation The yearly subscription can be cancelled anytime during the term. Refunds are pro-rated depending on the period of subscription already completed The rolling month in which the subscription has been cancelled would be treated as subscribed & refund would be made for the remaining subscription period starting from next subsequent rolling month. For e.g. if you have subscribed on 10th June 2014, but cancel your subscription on 20th June 2014, you will be charged for the month of 10th June 2014 to 9th July 2014 & the refund would be made for the period between10th July 2014 to 9th June 2015. The prorated monies will be refunded to the payment mode/account that was originally used to buy the Service or other available option You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting our customer care on the number given on the Manage Your Subscription page.
            Aug 13, 2020

I had place an order for a gents leather and steel bracelet vide Order.I'd. OD[protected]. I recorded the package today.(7th Jan2015). The item they delivered was a cheap metal coated bracelet with nylon wIres as strap. This product was nowhere to the product I hadhad ordered. Upon calling customer service, they are giving a stupid explanation that the product I had ordered is out of stock. Can anybody ask these what business ethics they are adopting ? If do not have the requested product, then is it not a fraud to send some other cheap item. Now they are saying somebody will come and collect the product and only afterwards the money wil be refunded to my bank account. Nice business ethics. I have lost faith in Flipkart and online shopping. Never never and never again shall I purchase anything online. Fine ! I[censored] are prepared to take the risk...
              Aug 13, 2020
              Jan 10, 2015
              Updated by crusader123
              Thanks to Flipkart, that within 4 days they sent somebody to collect this item and refunded the value to my bank account. It seems they had made a mistake and apologisedfor it and took prompt action to pick up the item and refund its full value promptly...

i ordered Sonata Analog Watch - For Women Qty: 2 through credit card .the oreder no. is OD[protected] on dated 04-01-15 . but i recived Qty -1 only .inspite of more than five times to call customer care for the day, nothing has happened....

I have ordered one mobile through Flipkart on 10 dec 2014 and now 30 days after, I didn't receive my product 3 times promises done by Flipkart. again & again i am calling to flipkart and they are only doing assurance without solving my problem . Now i am stuck with my money in Flipkart and and i have ordered my phone on Flipkart's offer day and now phone current value is increased now Flipkart's is not taking the responsibility. now days is increasing and my money is on hand of Flipkart . Please help me. Flipkart is still taking 10 more days to refund my money on the other hand 30 days are now completed still i have not received my product. Flipkart has asked me to place a fresh order for this product without receiving my money.How can i place my order without receiving my money? After recieving my money only i can place the order, but on the other hand it will take another 20 days to complete the process. so total days will be the 50 days for suppose to get the my product . I have a question, why can Flipkart will do my order on fast delivery mode . or other option as cash on delivery . I am feeling very low, by the behavior of flipkart team . I had a very bad experience, i will all of you please don't use flipkart services, they are not treatable. please help me as also i had registered my complain my nearest police station on consumer court. Please help me . kamal [protected]

Flipkart — crack on screen of moto g

Hii sir/madam, I was purchased moto g in the month of October 2014 from flipkart .Had a physical right side touch on the ground first time and the screen of my moto g is cracked .Touch still works fine.I am shock how can a my moto g screen was crack when everyone claims that screen is made to avoid physical damage... Now, sir /mam tell me what I can do I do......

Flipkart — Careless approach by Flipkart and Bajaj Electricals

I had purchased a Bajaj coffee maker from Flipkart last week...they delivered a 2.5 years old product. After complaining to Flipkart they replaced it with a 3 year old product. Yet another complaint and they replaced again with 2.5 years old product...this is such a careless attitude by Flipkart by not making sure that they would send the latest product and not old on...it clearly means that Bajaj does not new stock or it is selling old stock...

Flipkart — Not able to place order

I had ordered for Redmi 1s but I was not able to place the order. The amount was deducted from my several accounts. It was a wastage of time and very bad service. The customer care person could not give the reason for the error. I recommed everyone who goes for purchase from flipkart ..BE CAREFUL!1...

Flipkart — OD001723412884042401

hello ! This is to lodge a complaint regarding a delievered order. I need to return the HDDCover as it is not in the best quality as expected. I would like to use the refunded money in another order with ID : OD[protected]. Kindly reply to this as soon as possible. Thankyou...

I have ordered Gift coupons from Flipkart and paid online through their website. But there was no communication from Flipkart about the order or the payment receipt. When I contacted Flipkart customer service, they informed me that they could not trace the order. Even after 4 days they could not confirm receipt of payment or the order. The customer service says they need 7 days to check my online payment. If I had known about this pathetic system I would not have used Flipkart as I missed the function for which I asked for the Gift coupons. Sujeendran [protected]@gmail.com
                  Jan 07, 2015
                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                  Tried calling customer no response, customer claims that amount is debit but order is not received. When checked the amount is not received to us and we already informed in email to customer about same and amount is reversed back within 8 business days and please check with the bank. Hence closing the case.
                  The money is deducted and paid through Flipkart website. I have sent them the Bank statement also as requested by them. Await their confirmation.

This means Flipkart online portal is not safe for transactions as they can deny the receipt of funds.

Sujee

Flipkart — LAVA mobile display not working

Dear sir, My Order ID : OD[protected] Item). LAVA iris X1 mobile purchased by nov 24, but mobile display not working so please correct this issues or replaced new mobile | With regards M.Balagurunathan [protected] [protected]@yahoo.in...

I enrolled for sale on 6 January at 5 pm. I clicked as soon as the countdown timer zeroed and clicking the buy button says out of stock? I don't understand how you manage to do such tricks. It hardly took me 1/4th of a second to click but to no avail. Has all the sets were already sold off? Then I checked the message in my mailbox and realized that we are being made fools. The e mail says that you have to hit the buy button at 2 pm instead of 5pm as was mentioned in the sale. A snapshot of the mail is attached herewith for your reference. So what next? ... I want my mobile booked and delivered... Otherwise I will understand that you people have no actual supply and very much interested in black marketing the goods.
                    Jan 07, 2015
                    Flipkart Customer Care's response
                    Redmi s sale was at 5 Pm and Redmi Note was at 2 PM on 6 Jan, 2014 and if you missed to hit the button please register for next sale and will keep you in post.

Flipkart — Phone speaker not working

I had order the Karbonn Smart A12 Star mobile phone on September 21, 2014 with order id OD[protected]. Its hardly 3 months and the speakers are not working at all. There wasn't any kind of physical damage but still the phone speakers have stopped functioning from more than a week now. This phone is in warranty period so I request Flipkart to look into this asap....

Flipkart — refund requested for the mobile set NOKIA X2 purchased on 25th dec'2014

I have bought a mobile NOKIA X2 and found the device does not support many app. I am doing my complain either to refund the money or to replace the set with upgraded model (I am ready to pay difference amount), but from last 10 days they (flipkart) is making me fool, neither they are sending any person to install the app or to give the demo nor they are giving me the status of my refund or cancellation. Order no is OD[protected]....