Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1851

Well, this wasn't expected from flipkart...I had placed an order for leneovo A7000 on 28th April 2015, which was confirmed to be delivered on 6th of may.Though I got a message in early morning on 5th that my order would be delivered on that very day, what made me shocked was the next message which i received around 8:00 am next day, stating that the order has been cancelled from customer hand.i never called flipkart stating that i would like to cancle my order and when i spoke to cutomer service representative they are laughing on me like they use to make fun of the customer. feeling very embarresh because that product was a tribute to my sister which i promesed her...i missed my train for that order which cost me 800rs ...they are blamming me that i have cancelled the product...some of them are telling me that product was defaulty...some of them are saying that product was lost...and after all they are laughing on me... at the end they are not ready to accept their mistake which forces to make a complaint against flipkart...and i hope my issue will be resolved.

Good Morning Sir/Madam, I purchased Red mi 2 on 21.04.2015 and received on 24.04.2015 delivery is good because before purchase 2 items from filpkart website. But after 1day used redmi 2 I faced 2 problems like hanging and sound problem speaker volume like cut many time when i did recording then recording run stop and stop. So I call CCE on flip kart then he gave me schedule on next day at 6:30 PM then he call me exact time. But on this time call disturbance so i told to reschudle at next day 4:00 PM but on this day i had no call came so call at 4:30 pm to CCE[protected] but he said my phone was not reachable so reschedule on next day at 2:00 PM but next day same problem then i call again in CCE they said me your phone is not reachable so they reschudle me next day but I am so harassment so please help me i am very to thankful to you. Replacement (Return ID:[protected] REJECTED We're sorry. We are unable to process your replacement request. Reason : The issue has been resolved between you and the seller. Hence, there will be no replacement or refund. Please refer to flipkart return policy Replacement (Return ID:[protected] REQUESTED We will contact you within 2 days to clarify your request. Please note your request will be accepted only if it falls within the flipkart return policy.

This is regarding my order (OD[protected] on flipkart. I ordered a one Lee casual shirt on 3rd May 2015. The item was supposed to delivery on 6th of May. When I checked in app about status of order which is showing product was delivered on 5th May. But I didn't got the product and flipkart delivery person also not contacted me before delivery. I paid the money while ordering time. I lost my faith on Flipkart. Waiting for Flipkart response on this issue.
      Flipkart Customer Care's response
      Dear Amit, Greetings from Flipkart.com! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find any information using the order number provided. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply.

Sir, I have recently purchased Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML from the website. Order ID: OD[protected] There were 4 offers but non of them are seen in my wallet. Please could you cross check and reply. Please reply at : abhay.[protected]@gmail.com Thanks Abhay sohoni...

OD[protected] i have placed an order on flipkart 0n 16th april ( one day delivery) for hp laptop( hp compaq 15 S 103TX ) the same was delivered in time the next day evening 17th april but the same i have checked and informed flipkart around 2to 3 am on 18th morning it is faulty. flipkart have arranged for service from hp which is not acceptable for me why should i accept a faulty product i have paid the full amount Rs.28580 i need flipkart to solve the issue amicably and at the earliest possible there is 30 day purchase protection(is that for name sake ) so many mails to customer service went in vein i need refund please arrange, , no solution can be given without opening the laptop which i cant accept when i have paid, will you accept???? i will return your laptop with accessories. arrange for refund ONLY I GET SMS INFORMING I AM NOT REACHABLE AND SUPPORT PERSON WILL CALL AND SORTOUT THE ISSUE, , , IT IS ALMOST MORETHAN 20 AYS OVER AFTER I HAVE RAISED THE ISSUE TO FLIPKART, , , , , , WHICH IS NOT AT ALL HAPPENNING, EVERYDAY I GET SMS NEXT DAY I WILL GET CALL . MY Email Id :[protected]@gmail.com phone:[protected]
        Flipkart Customer Care's response
        It is found that the issue is already resolved and we have also provided refund to customer, So closing the case.

moto e bought on flipkart-product serial no-zx1b327km7-- problem in product--sound missing on incoming call-neither sound can be heard on playing audio/video items visited motorola service centre at delhi-pitampura -aggarwal city mall, shop 56-57 delhi namely-B2X ... staff at there was not only rude, unattending but spoke with contempt when I, 55 year old senior, humbly requested them to look into the problem with my phone(as said above), but counter girl LAXMI and engr HIMANSHU curtly denied in unison to help and resolve the issue on learning that I was not carrying any bill for that at that moment and they may get its imei from database afterall all products purchased online have online data record of their sale/purchase and services must not denied on such old flimsy ground like hard copy of bill when every thing stands digitised on online sale platforms My pleadings with these young lads not only gone in drain but they mocked me on having purchased the product from flipkart! Oh Gosh! such a dirty mindset of people manning the popular brand of flipkart and Motorola... such type of staff members of your trade are not only ugly blots and burden to carry on for vendor concernedin the interest of company ethics, if any such thingh is there at yours to serve the hard earned customers. Resolution/relief sought---from flipkart as well as Motorola in selling faulty and low quality products thru their platform/company and written appology for the misbheaviour of their staff AND last but not least New product of customer's choice -within 3 days from now else it will be safely presumed at ur costs and risks that companies/people concerned are not interested in customer complaints and their amicable resolutions and I shall be free the speak/write/comment/on social/print/electronic media apart from seeking remedies thru consumer foras and other permissible in law R P Kapoor-+91-[protected] Delhi-c-2/314, Printers Apptts, sector-13, rohini, delhi
          Flipkart Customer Care's response
          Dear Kapoor, Greetings from Flipkart.com! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply.

Registered number [protected] Registered name Neha Rathi First ordered date[protected] Delivery date[protected] Ordered product Asus zenfone 5A501C Colour-gold Order number -OD[protected] Replaced date[protected] Registered e-mail [protected]@gmail.com My phone's camera and sound system is not working properly...the shots i am taking are of worst quality whereas sound is totally not coming...i am suffering through this problem since a month ago. i complained for once in the respect but the reply i got was not satisfactory, the personam told me that u'll get the response call for your problem in 24 hours but it would'nt happened. now this is my last and humble request to ask flipkart company to solve my problem within 72 hours or i am going to sue his company in case of fraudulent with me as the product i was provided with was different from description.
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            The above issue is already addressed and we have also provided refund back to customer. The issue stands resolved, So closing the case.

Purchased Redmi Note 4 throught Flipkart. From the day one it is giving several problems. Video camera is not good. It being struck up. Music play/video play is also frequently strucking up. Screen is off very frequently. Unable to view the caller, answer the caller, close the call due to screen off.
              Flipkart Customer Care's response
              Dear Sathvik, Greetings from Flipkart.com! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply.

I ORDERD A SKIN PROTECTOR OF MY LAPTOP FROM FLIPKART.ITEM NAME: Indiashopers 15.6 inch Screen Guard for For All Laptop. IT WAS DELIVERD ON 5TH MAY. ORDER ID: OD[protected], TOTAL CASH: Rs.139/- . NAME OF DELIVERY MAN: PROVASH DHALI (CONTACT NO.: [protected]). I WAS PAY 200/-. BUT HE REFUSED TO TAKE ONE 100/- NOTE AS HE WATCH TO MY WALLET AND ORDER ME THAT I SHOULD PAY FULL ACTUAL PAYMENT(139/-). I REQUSTED HIM THAT I WAS PAY ACTUAL PAYMENT PREVIOUS DAY DELIVERY(Rs. 334/-, a book on QUANTATIVE APTITUDE, R.S AGARWAL, ORDER ID: OD[protected] . HE ALSO HAVE EXCHANGE MONEY. BUT HE DID NOT WANT TO BACK Rs. 61 BACK. I SAID THAT AS A CUSTOMER WHY WOULD I PAY ACTUAL PAYMENT. THERE WAS NO THIS TYPE OF RULES FROM FLIPKART.THEN HE SHOW ME HIS RUDE BEHAVIOR. I WAS AFFRAID. I PAY Rs. 140/- BY GIVING 4 NO. OF 10 RUPEES NOTE. BESIDE HE DID NOT BACK ME Rs. 1 ALSO.SAME INCIDENT WAS OCCURED IN YESTERDAY. I AM A REGILAR CUSTOMER OF FLIPKART. I CAN EXPECT THIS TYPE OF INCIDENT FROM FLIPKART. PLEASE DID NOT DELIVERD PACKAGES BY THIS TYPE OF MAN. INCIDENT OCCURED AT MY ADRESS: ADAMAS KNOWLEDGE CITY, P.O.- JAGANNATHPUR, BARASAT, KOL-700126.
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Issue resolved and complaint escalated to the concerned team.

Flipkart — Order ID : OD202714266349252700 , Date : 29 apr 2015

Dear madam/ sir, i have ordered icopertina cover for samsung galaxy S6 edge Item No :[protected] Total Ouantity : 3 Nos I received the goods on 5th may 2015 eve 4.30, I paid the full amount for three covers, But the there is only one cover in the parcel . This is really disgusting !!! I didnt expect this kind that too from " Flipkart " Please solve this issue...

Wow, Great service Flipkart!!! Indeed, a great service.. I'm mesmerized... A product if purchased at flipkart, would be delivered within 4 days. Even if the product is delayed, it might be delayed by another set of 4 days, not more than that!!! Never knew it will take 14 days..(2 weeks) to clear this off!!! So, when decided to cancel, constant phone calls from Flipkart customer care support to reorder it and that they will deliver it on a priority basis!!! Wow, the priority basis infact really is working out well.. When the customer support of flipkart can't deliver the products on time, why the hell do you have to say stupid reasons and disappoint your customers you fools!! 1 week is the deadine for the product to be delivered.. The customer will plan accordingly.. Onthe last day, they will get a reply from flipkart telling, there is a problem and that the product will be delayed by 2 days.. Wow, awesome service.. So, this is on a priority basis!! wow.. I have no words to exclaim the service given by the customers!! Excellent performance!! Last time, we planned to give the product to our twin friends on their farewell.. Now, the product was reordered.. Through constant phone calls, with many apologies and regrets, the assurance guven to me was there won't be any delay this time... The best service I had ever had with flipkart!! A great experience!! A great lessons.. Never buy products on offers!! Flipkart will cheat you!!

Since last 2/April/2015 i regularly complaint in your toll free number but i did, not get any response will u pls check this out when i will get the complaint issue done.. If this complaint is not forwarded within 4-5 days then i will knock the door of consumer forum court

I have purchased MOTO G from flipkart, but it is getting switched off while i am talking, This is happening regularly, It is under warranty period, Pls replace my phone, My second issue is its speaker also not working properly Details are as follows INVOICE NUMBER - KOL[protected] My Number -[protected] Order ID: OD[protected]...
                      i lokesh order for a calculator order id : od[protected], dated 27/04/2015, for a citizen calculator bill total rs. 180.00, i received the order on 04/05/2015 at 8.30 p.m, but i received a cltllzen calculator and it is not working at all if i had to purchase a china calculator i would have purchased it on road itself and the calculator is not working. if you guys don't respond to this letter i will never purchase from flipkart again you...

I was a very loyal customer of Flipkart, but not anymore. My complaint has been unanswered from past 2 weeks and the reason or excuse I receive is that the call is automated? Dumb Asses improve your standards its not a postoffice. So if a customer mob is not reachable or he is busy you will extend his complaint for whole year? I have been reporting the heating issue from the day I bought the mobile but i have just received excuses not the resolution.
                      Flipkart,
                      Email: [protected]@flipkart.com

Sub: Lenovo K3 Note - Refund (Return ID:[protected] REJECTED

I hereby give my complaints and feedback :-

1) I am a regular customer of Flipkart and ought bought numerous products through Flipkart.

2) I have bought three Lenovo mobiles as follows:-.

a) Lenovo A 680 date of purchase – 7th July 2014. Flipkart. FSN: MOBDU4HEFPSHW37G

b) Lenovo A 7000 date of purchase – 28th June 2015. Flipkart. IMEI No. [protected], [protected].

c) Lenovo K3 Note - Date of purchase : 6th September 2015. Flipkart. [IMEI/Serial No: [protected], [protected] ]

3) Out of this Lenovo A 680 is still working fine.
                      4) Lenovo A 7000 became unusable for the past 5 days. Problem noticed:- the phone became very heat during the charging. Finally the battery is not charging. So, on 26.09.2015 by 2 p.m. I gave it to the service center in Boson India Private Limited, (Ariel Electronics Pvt Ltd), Fourth Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai-600020 Mobile:[protected].[protected].
                      5) While my son Mr.Bharathy Kannan went to the service center he could see atleast 20 customers having Lenovo phones, out of this 15 are A 7000 and 5 are K3. All are having the similar problem that the battery not working.
                      6) For all o[censored]s the service center gave a mechanical reply “your phone got wet, mother board problem, not covered under warranty, will cost Rs.5000/-”. All of them moved out shouting at them. They tested and returned my mobile. This time the mobile switch on / off button does not work. When we made a complaint they gave a rude reply. They made my son to wait till 6 p.m. and simply asked him to go out and closed their office.
                      7) We have noticed that one customer came to the service center for repairing his Lenovo phone, model name not known. For him also the service center told that cost for mother board Rs.5000/- and Rs.1000/- for others. The customer simply returned saying that the mobile cost itself is Rs.6000/-.
                      8) Immediately, by 5.45 p.m. I called Lenovo customer service executive over phone, vide Ref. No.[protected]. She advised me to go to the service center and call the customer service executive on Monday 28th Sep 2015.
                      9) In the meantime on 26.09.2015 by 4 p.m. my K3 Note also started creating problems. That the on / off button not worked, the touch screen hanged and the phone became very heat at the ear side. So, I decided to return and simply requested to take back the phone to Flipkart vide Return ID: 30586883. I have a fear that the service center may ask me Rs.5000/-.
                      10) Under the circumstances the seller had rejected my refund on 27.09.2015 without giving any reason. You have informed me that :-
                      “We regret to inform that seller has disapproved your return request for following items in the Order OD[protected].”
                      11) I trusted Flipkart only. You give an option to return the product within 45 days in case the product is defective. The K3 note was delivered to me on 10.09.2015. I have opted for refund on 26.09.2015. So, I have opted for the return within the time limit specified by you.
                      12) If the seller refuses to take return and refund, Flipkart ought to take action and get the refund from that seller, otherwise our confidence on Flipkart will get ruined.
                      13) I writing this lengthy mail, requesting you to look into the matter seriously and take the return and refund me in cash.
                      Thanking you,
                      Yours truly,
                      Encl:-
                      1. Invoice copy A680
                      2. Invoice copy for K3 Note.
                      3. Invoice copy A7000
                      4. Service center slip for A7000.
                      Detailed complaint is enclosed above.
                      Detailed complaint is enclosed above.

My Flipkart Complaint Loss amount: Rs. 2938.0 This complaint is regarding order no OD[protected].. I've ordered for two Rudrakshhh Embriodered Jamdani Handloom Cotton Sarees sold by wnretail On 30 th April.. Suddenly on 4th may I've received a mail and sms...mentioned below " Hi Asmita Mukherjee, Greetings from Flipkart.com! You made an excellent choice by deciding to purchase one of the top selling products on Flipkart. However due to high demand for this item and in order to provide all customers an equal opportunity to avail this great deal we had to cancel the following items in your Order OD[protected] Seller: WnRetail We apologise for the inconvenience caused and look forward to your cooperation. Please contact us should you have any questions or need further assistance. " Without prior notice or customer concern they are canceling the order.. If you go through their site.. The products are still available.. I've called the customer care they told me to make a fresh order.. My point is that if I am going to place a new order then I am not going to get the discounts. May be that is the reason the seller cancel my order without prior notice.. This way flipkart is cheating a customer.. First they take the order then 3 or 4 days later they cancel your order without letting you know. And then if you call their customer care they told you to place a new order.. To make you pay high price.. They are wasting customer time. Well this is not the first time they have done that.. They have already done the same thing with me previously.. Order no OD[protected] paduki ethnic bellies.they canceled the order without prior notice.. Flipkart is The worst e commerce site..please refrain yourself shopping with Flipkart.com. They are cheating with the customer.

Sir, I have Order for a phone with flip kart for a mobile Microsoft LUmia 535 or Other Phones as Comparision with this Phone.& the same information provided to Customer Care Executive Mr. Ganesh Anna. He tells me that Microsoft lumia 535 is a windows based phone so you can't easy to operate this phone, then I asked him for advice about to whom best phone I have to purchased, then he tells me that you have a best option to purchased moto e (2nd gen) 4g. it is best phone, then I have told him about features about this phone i.e (Internal Memory Capacity, Scree Size, Processor, & LED Camera Flash, Primary and Secndary camera capacity, battery capacity, , manufacturing years etc. . Then he tells that this all options are available with this phone & all features are OK as per your requirement. Then I have ordered this phone as talking with Mr. Ganesh Anna (Customer Care Executive)on 01.05.2015. But When I got this phone on 03.05.2015, then I saw that there is no features in this phone as per my requirement. Suddenly I call Customer Technical Support Executive on 03.05.2015 tell him my problems, but he simply said that you have no knowledge about this phone & all facility are available in this phone as per your requirement. Then I have made a complaint to your flipkart senior executive & he realizes my problem & made a complaint no. is 18619838 on 03.05.2015 for arrange my call on 04.05.2015 at 5:00P.M.. I have recirved a call on this time on 04.05.2015, . But hem simply said that our specialist team has hearing your recording real time of order i.e. 01.05.2015 with Mr. Ganesh Anna (Customer Care Executive). Today on 05.05.2015 I have made another call to your Technical Support Team & tell him that why you people misguide me about my truth & today itself solved this problem. Lastly I request your to kindly review my case on priority & resolve this problem today to return this mobile (Moto e (2nd gen) 4g, otherwise I take legal action against your company staff & do the necessary action from my end. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Dheeraj Kumar [protected] [protected]

I have booked two order when sale was going in Flipkart on 20/04/2015 of Cortina Polyster window curtain vide order No. OD[protected] & OD[protected] amounting to Rs 525 and Rs 700 respectively.On 28/04/2015 I received a phone call from Flipkart from Phone No.[protected] around 11:52 am who informed me that the product has been destroyed in transit.I doubted their intregity and told them to send me the damaged product to me and I don't need the refund as I felt that they overbooked the product and now holding the consumer amount now they are refunding the amount.The person from Flipkart assured me that he is sending the damaged product as per my wish.Instantly I received a SMS to confirm that I will receive the product by 29/04/2015.On 29th April and 02nd May I reveived SMS twice from FLIPKART that the product could not be delivered to my registered address stating that an attempt was made to deliver the product but none was available which was absolety false as someone is always present in my house.On 03rd May evening around 5 PM I reveived I message from Flipkart that as per my request that both the order is cancelled.I immediately called the tollfree no. of flipkart that how the order has been cancelled when I never asked for cancellation.They was unable to give me proper reply and I need to talk to talk his senior who assured me that I won't get a refund until and unless I talk to a senior executive .He promised me that he will arrange call back with 24 hours but 36 hours has passed by and none has called be back. Now the point is: 1.If the product is damaged then how on 28/04/2015 as per my request after assuring me to deliver the product they failed to do so .I am quite sure that they have overbooked the product and actually do not have the stock and blocked the amount from 20/04/2015 to 03/05/2015. Just to asertain that they have actually send the product I requested to send me the damaged one but still they fail as they never sent the product and only trying to fool us by sending false confirmation through SMSes. 2.It seems that Flipkart try to promote through different ways in media their brand and actually do not have the stock and overbooked the product and hold crores of money of customers for a certain period. 3.Who is to blame as I need the curtain for my house and I have stopped buying depending on my booking of Flipkart and after 14 days one day I reveived a message as per your request we have cancelled the product which is absolety false.They failed in their promise.

hello sir/mam, My name is Vansh Sharma. I had ordered Xiaomi Mi4i mobile phone (OD[protected]My order got cancelled by w.s retail without giving me any prior notice and reason. When i contact customer care i got to know that my order has cancelled because i have ordered many phones in bulk and company thinks i am purchasing phones for reselling purpose. This is utter non-sense revert i had received ever from flipkart. I lives in a big family and my family members don't have knowledge of accessing internet and computer so i help all of them including my other relatives for purchasing products online. What company thinks is totally unacceptable and unauthentic. Where this has mentioned in flipkarts terms and conditions that a customer cannot order more than 2 or 3 same phones ? This is a very wrong decision taken by flipkart by cancelling my order. Please look upon this issue and help me asap.
                              nothing ... .. now i place a fresh order from flipkart ... now im waiting for that order .. really wanted hone on fierst day ..

Dear sir, I have purchased the Redmi note 3 in December-14 through Fipkart and within one month the device touch was not working and I went to the servicing center in Hyderabad from Visakhapatnam, it is 700 kms distance, because we don’t have servicing center in Visakhapatnam and also in Andhrapradesh state. I stayed there for 3 days to the purpose after several visits they have serviced the device, after that the signal was not working again I went to the center and they told us to change the mother board. After that service the mobile was worked for only 3 days. Again the touch was not working I sent the mobile to Hyderabad with my friend. The servicing center ( A.P Technologies, shop no-10, 1 st floor Al Cezar plaza, opp City center, Hyderabad )people have checked the mobile and received the mobile. After several days my friend have been following up they servicing center people have not been answering the our phone calls, we were very serious about their response, then they are saying now the mobile was wet and we cannot give warranty. It is ridicules answer, if it was really wet they could have informed when they received the mobile. After 5 days they are saying the bull stories. Hence I request you to provide new mobile. At the first I got the defected mobile and I have not enjoyed the new one. I have spent 5 thousand rupees to my travel and accommodation in Hyderabad. Today the service center people called to take back the mobile without service. I don't want to take back the defect piece, because you have already serviced and also changed parts in the mobile. If I won’t get justice I will have to take the necessary action. Hope you get proper response. Order ID No is : OD[protected] Thank you Suresh.Y