Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 24, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1848

They can, t refund my money. The below conversation has done between me and flipkart Mailer Hello, I understand that you would want your order as soon as possible. Your order (Order ID - OD[protected] has been shipped through 'Firstflight'. Its details are here - Tracking ID: D991Q1214424Link to track: http://www.firstflight.net/n_contrac_new.asp?tracking1=D991Q1214424I’m sure you’ll get it on or before January 23, 2015.You see courier services have specific timelines for transit and delivery of your shipment. This time is based on factors like location, type of product and a few other things. Considering all of them, we give you a definite date by which you can expect its delivery. We hope this gives you some insight as to why we have specific time for delivering your orders. We'll try our best to deliver your order by {date mentioned by customer but it's something that I wouldn't be able to promise.If you’d like to see a more detailed status of your order, you can login to your Flipkart account. Just click ‘Track Order’ option on top once you’ve signed in.We deeply value your relationship with Flipkart and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service simply because our customers deserve the very best.I hope this helps to make your experience hassle free. Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.Regards, Aishwarya RCustomer Support Incident History Customer By Email (.)15/01/2015 02.00 PM I am no more trust of you. Rishabh Mittal On Jan 15, 2015 1:52 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote: > >> Customer By Email (.)15/01/2015 02.00 PM But I want to canceled my order. And u r refund my money with panety amount. Rishabh Mittal On Jan 15, 2015 1:52 PM, "Flipkart Customer Support" <[protected]@flipkart.com> wrote: > >> Response Via Email (Aishwarya R)15/01/2015 01.52 PM Hello, Thank you for writing in and notifying us.If I was at your place, I would have felt the same as you are feeling, as you might have some important purpose for placing the aforesaid order.I’m sorry that the delivery of your order (Order ID - OD[protected] has been delayed due to an unforeseen transit related issue.I’ve notified our courier partner regarding this delay and we’ll ensure that your order for ‘Moto E’ is delivered to you on or before January 23, 2015 on priority.I assure you that we will contact our courier partner and work towards providing you with a hassle free shopping experience in future with us.I request your kind patience in this regard. Auto-Response15/01/2015 01.40 PM Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us!This is an automated response and is for your reference only. You need not reply to this mail. We will get back to you at the earliest.Customer Supportwww.flipkart.com Customer By Email (.)15/01/2015 01.40 PM I have ordered moto on 3jan15 yet I am not received any courier from yourside. u will cancel my order.I want to returned my money with penalty. With in hrs24Other wise. I will complaint in consumer court.Rishabh Mittal

I have purchased the Moto E, Invoice Number- UUFLD [protected] DATED[protected] by pratiksha Hno[protected]/35/22/4 first floor, Gurukripa nivias, Kavadiguda Hyderabad -500080 TS. cell-[protected] and [protected] and now, the address is shifted no to c/o.Prasad DB. Hno-9/94 New postal colony, SAP Camp PO.Kurnool-518003 AP. cell-[protected]. Product code-[protected] I regret to inform you that the mobile is not working properly even to send messages, please replace the same immediately.
    Jan 15, 2015
    Flipkart Customer Care's response
    Spoke to customer, he claims that phone keypad is not working an when checked the product is in post replacement policy and informed customer to visit to service center. Hence closing the case.

I am struggling to process my refund or same product via Flipkart, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item. My claim id is OD[protected](Singer JM 34 500 W Juicer Mixer Grinder) months ago, post which I have chatted thrice with the customer service but everytime I receive the same answer that they have escalated my case to higher authority and I will receive a call from Flipkart. But nothing has been done till now and I am highly dissatisfied with the Flipkart customer service.
      Jan 15, 2015
      Flipkart Customer Care's response
      Spoke to customer, he claims that product is not working and he visited the service center and they said they wont do service for the product which is comes under warranty and he already sent the service center details [protected] and he complaint this issue from 3 months and he didn't get any resolution and customer is very upset about our service. Informed customer wait for some time and checked with concern team and created replacement and informed same to customer that replacement is done. Hence closing the case.

Flipkart — Issue with the order received

Hello! This is regarding my order OD[protected]: Nova Hot/Cold 1800W Hair Dryer. i have received the order, and i checked it at that time(1 minute or so), and it was working fine. Today while actually using it for the first time, it started to smell, the inner portion started to change color-to orange. i have clicked and attached the pic-how it looked. Soon after the i clicked this pic, it started to burn as well. i have...

Sir i have placed order of canvas a1 and some accessories along with it.I already had paid for it via SBI Banking. The order Id are as follow. id-- OD[protected] on 10/01/2015 at 5:04PM id--OD[protected] on 10/01/2015 at 5:05 PM it has to be shiped by 20 jan . so plz get me possible solution.
        Flipkart Customer Care's response
        Spoke to customer, he claims that he unable to track the orders and informed customer that that you get the product within promise date and if you didn't get the on or before than call to customer care and customer agreed. Hence closing the case.

Flipkart — Not serviced my cell phone motorola E

Dear sir, My cell phone is giving problem and i am not able to it. I called so many times they told that to call XYZ. From 3months it has been serviced several times and problem is not sloved. OD no [protected] complaint no.1210800 and[protected] For this issue i have spent lot of money and time.Please give me a correct soluation for this problem I can not waste any time on this or else i will go COURT. Thanking you Suresh...

Flipkart's so called seller " GuruMantraaOnlineStore " is very very
          uncooperative seller I ever had dealing with.
          They do not supply the item as they mention in item description. I placed
          the order of "lightning connector usb cable for iphone 5s", but they
          shipped "micro usb connector cable.
          And when I did request for replacement, the same item was replaced with the
          same item. after that i called Flipkart's costumer care for replacement and
          submit my request in details. then i received such reply: "We regret to
          inform that seller has disapproved your return request for following items
          in the Order OD[protected].
          Please take some legal actions against the flipkart, and help me.

Mujahid
          Flipkart Customer Care's response
          Spoke to customer, he claims that he order for the data cable for Iphone 5 but he received the data cable of Samsung so he replaced it but second time also he received the same product and seller didn't agreed for replacement and canceled the return so now return created for replace and except and informed customer this wont repeat in future and apologized for inconvenience caused. Hence closing the case.
          Dear sir/madam,

Flipkart is just wasting my time. Their called seller " GuruMantraaOnlineStore " sent me the same wrong product thrice. I think that Flipkart is not taking any action against this seller. The customer representative told me last time that they wont repeat this mistake in future, and apologized for inconvenience caused. But the same mistake is done by the seller.
          Now help me against flipkart and do need full.

Very Disappointed
          Mujahid

even i have the same complaint against "GuruMantraaOnlineStore". I ordered HTC Desire 700 charger. The charger seeme to be duplicate as it is not charging the phone properly, even after being charged for the complete night it just gets increased by 30%. and when the phone is being charged and suppose i am using simultaneously, the charge gets decreasing although its being connected to the charger. similar problem is faced only when the charger is duplicate.
          when i borrow someone's charger and charge my phone, its working properly. so i can assure the battery and phone are in right condition. a they are being charged properly by other original chargers.
          I put the product for replacement. and I have again recieved the same product today.

i am flipkart first customer and as they promised for in a day delivery of a product...now they are failed to do so and customer care is unresponsive and they changed the date of delivery of product on jan 14 which should be delivered on january 13 as i ordered on jan 12, 2015... u can see in foto attached that inordered on january 12 and they r delivering on january 14 without providing any compensation kindly look into a matter. thank you kshitiz hirani delhi
            Flipkart Customer Care's response
            Already issue is addressed to customer in other fourm. he claims that product have to deliver on 13/01/2015 because he order the product on 12/01/2015 and he is Flipkart First subscriber. When checked the customer had placed the order after 09:00PM and our cut of time for in a day delivery is 06:00PM and informed same to customer and customer agreed. Hence closing the case.

Hi, When ordering a sunglass on 22 Dec 2014, at first time my payment failed but money debited from my account. Though i had to pay again to order the piece. Flipkart said that i'll get the refund after 6-7 days. But even after 15 days i didn't. Then i again filed a complaint on their customer care after which they again gave me another date of 13th Jan. But still no success. I just keep getting mails saying your problem is notified to their concerned team. Then they even requested my bank account statement which i mailed them which clearly show that the amount was not refunded. Now i gave up. Please take a look at my concern. Thanks & Regards Order ID:OD[protected] Reference Number:[protected]
              Flipkart Customer Care's response
              Informed customer that will escalate the issue to concern team. Once issue is resolved then closing the case.

Flipkart — Not found any availability

I've registered for Booking of Online purchase of Redmi IS mobie through Flipkart on 06.1.2015 notification given on 13.01.2015 at 5.00 Pm booking will be started . At right 5 pm i'm trying to book Mobile but in few second it is shown out of Order .. this means that Online Site ( Flipkart ) intentionally created market value for this particular product.

Please look into this .....

I have ordered Redmi 1S at 5pm 13th Jan 2015, " You’ve already purchased one Redmi 1S Successfully added your Redmi 1S to cart! Please proceed to complete your order. You can complete the payment process by 10PM on 13th January, 2015 (Today). But when i clicked "View Cart" there are no items in the cart "There are no items in this cart. " What is the meaning of this...???
                When i ordered Redmi 1S through flash sales at 2pm, it displayed successful and congratulations message. But when i clicked the cart icon, the item wasnt there...so tried a lot of time in the mean time logging off and logging in through various devices but could nt find the product so i have raised a complaint...finally in the evening i have seen the product listed in the cart...but couldnt update it on ConsumerComplaints website...The Problem is resolved the wanna close the complaints since its been resolved. Thank You
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Dear Joseph, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Phone Number or Email address used while register. We look forward for your reply.

I ordered a flip cover for my new mobile Motorola Moto g 2nd generation(which i also brought from Flipkart) on 7th January 2015.Today I received the flip cover and find it is not fitting my mobile.The flip cover has is also from same company Motorola
                  Flipkart Customer Care's response
                  Dear Arunanshu, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID, Phone Number, Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.

I got a flipkart gift voucher from my brother so i thought of buying something on flipkart, so i did. I bought a watch order id : OD[protected] but the next day it got cancelled and my voucher amount got added to the flipkart wallet. so then i called flipkart and they said they are having some technical problem so they said try after some while, and so i did but again it got cancelled order id : OD[protected]. then after this i called again then they said i should try to buy something else as there is some problem in this product. So i did this time i waited a few days and bought a Philips headphone order id: ODA[protected]AQINB00 and then the same thing happened the order got cancelled. i tried it ordering something else the next day and the same thing happenend, i called flipkart again this time they said change ur email address and phone number . So i did changed my name, email and phone number and tried ordering after few days and it still got canclled. so i got irriated and toild them to give me a refund or another voucher and they told me for a refund you need to tell the preson who gave you the voucher to contact flipkart and so my brother did and they were like we cant refund vouchers, and they cant help us. After around 4 months i thought lets try again and a so this time i again changed the name email and phone to my sister's name and even the shipping address to my sister's office address and i ordered a mousepad yeasterday but still again my order got cancelled. So now you tell me how am i going to get my money back or my voucher back as flipkart is cancelling all my orders and everytime i call they have some new story. below are the orders that got cancelled OD[protected] OD[protected] OD[protected] ODA[protected]AQINB00 ODA[protected]EHOKI00 OD[protected] OD[protected] OD[protected] OD[protected] i have even attached a screenshots of few ordres cancelled
                    Flipkart Customer Care's response
                    Tried calling customer no response and escalated the issue to concern team and once we get the update then updating same to customer.
                    My Problem has been resolved thanx for the help :)

I ordered one pair of boots from flipkart first on 25 dec.order no. OD[protected] and delivery date is on or before 31 Dec. but i did not get my order i registered my first complaint on 1 jan 10:18 am and got reply that your order will be deliver to you in 2-3 day but still did not get my product. Then i again register complaint on 6 jan. this day flipkart cancelled my order without my permission just and mailed me that your order is cancelled and requested to do a fresh order. Then i again made a order on 6 jan. order no.OD[protected] whose delivery date is 13 jan but when i chcked status of my order it is still in Delhi. Means again in stage of non-delivery. Company is doing nothing but harassing costumer. i want to register a complaint against company and i never recommend my friend circle to buy product from this site moreover i will tell everybody not to purchase from this fraud site.
                      Flipkart Customer Care's response
                      Escalted the issue to concern tean and once issue is resolved then clsoing the case.
                      after posting my concern on this site yesterday (13 jan 2015) i got call from flipkart that your order will be deliver to you with in 24 hours
                      but as company unable to be there on words they today (14 Jan2015) again called me told me to wait for 48 hours more...
                      Worst online shopping site i have ever seen...

I am Avanish and I was ordered for Half yellow T-Shirt &amp; you were delivered me full sleeves White T-Shirt. After complaining you arrange a replacement but in your replacement the product is same as previous White & Long Due to this I facing lots of problem, If you don't have that T-shirt then return my money with interest & late charges. Order Id - OD[protected] Product Name - John Caballo Solid Men's Henley T-Shirt Price - 262/- + 50/- Delivery Charge My Cell No. - [protected]
                        Flipkart Customer Care's response
                        Spoke to customer, he claims that 2 times also he received wrong product and looking for refund. Apologized for inconvenience caused and informed customer will approve the request for wait and refund and customer looking for compensation and provide TOA and customer agreed. Hence closing the case.

Dear flipkart services, i had bought a phone from your site on dated 09/10/2014 model moto e and i is showing some defects in it. The storage of phone is deleted as soon as it is completely filled up. This is causing me problems as the important documents are deleted causing me inconvinence.
                          Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          Dear Snehal, Greetings from Flipkart! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the order details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID, Phone Number, Email address used while placing the order. We look forward for your reply.

Flipkart — din't get order correctly

I orderd two Morelife USB Sync Charger iphone 5 cable. I got bill of two. but I dint get two cables. Its only one. how can yu people cut charge and give only one thing. thats rediculous. if you are sending bill of two charger cable you should provide correct thing. order number: OD[protected]...

Flipkart — DAMAGED MATERIAL BEARING order No. OD201736529357555500

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I ORDERED A TOY BILLIARDS BEARING ORDER NO OD[protected]. BUT UPON OPENING THE PACKET, THE BILLIARDS BOARD WAS DAMAGED AND BROKEN.KINDLY REPLACE THE MATERIAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. MAKE OF BILLIARDS:- Dr.Mady Billiards Board Game...

Sir, I have ordered Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX Vacuum Cleaner 16 December, 2014 1:48 PM( Order no is OD[protected] this order was delayed .They informed me, order delayed due to an unforeseen transit related issue.they cancelled following items and initiated the re-shipment on Fri, 2nd Jan12:13 pm.and I will receive my shipment by Friday, Jan 16, 2015.thats what they informed me, my order is not DELIVERED by the latest estimation displayed in the website. I am very frustrated. I sincerely expect an early and sensible response to this issue .
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response

I have ordered Samsung EHS44ASSBECINU Wired Headset on 4th Jan 2015. And from last 9 day the status is same ie.."Your item has been packed." And same status is showing from 6th Jan 2015. I had complaint twice but still not getting any response.
                              Flipkart Customer Care's response
                              Tried calling customer no response, customer claims that product from 6th Jan its in shipped status. Escalted the issue to concern team and once issue is resolved then closing the case.