Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 1855

I have ordered (Order No. OD[protected] Micromax Canvas Juice A177 on 19.11.2014. I have received damaged parcel on 26.11.2014 by Speed Post. In side the box, i found a book instead of mobile. Immediately i contacted to Customer Care and informed about the problem. After so many talk over phone, they sent message stating rejected for replacement. I have herewith attached the photo clippings for your reference.

Hello flipkart, i bought moto G 2nd generation mobile on (20 november 2014). order ID OD[protected]. this is my order id, but i have issue occur for open the camera it may occur for flickering and blinked display. so i call lock on (29 november 2014) return and exchange process. and then customer care side people said technical field person contact with you within 2 days. but nobody can call for me. and once again i spoke with customer care and request to complaint them. but till now also i can't get any call from them. so please kindly replace my device.

Sir, On 28.11.2014 as per Web site Information gone through and ordered a product( MObile) " ALCATEL ONETOUCH FLASH 6042D . On the Website It was Displayed that 29.11.2014 is Last date of booking and 30.11.2014 is launch Date . But Still Flipkart Nieghter given an inforamtion nor launch details nor Order Update. There is No Compliant Redressal forum in Flipkart as such, They do not care of a common man money . I have paid the amount through my credit card. The amount was debited by banker. There is no response fropm flipkart side . Kindly address my issue

Hello, Dear Executives, ORDER NO- OD[protected] This is Rajkishore. I have purchased Lenovo A536 Handset from online shopping site i.e, Flipkart.I have confirmed this order with cash on Nov 28th, 2014. I was facing some issues like, the WiFi doesn't detects any of WLAN network automatically. For this, I have to restart the phone and then it detects. The network signal which earlier used to be captured by Micromax Canvas and Nokia in full strength, the same handset fluctuates in this also. Directly, we can say cheap network ice or problem related to this. Some time touch screen in the hot key was bit slow, I mean I have to press 3-4 times for a function. Is this not, signs as a majority problem of this handset. Arrange something for me either replacement or refund of cash. Also, I am waiting fortoday response after I will be going to attach the complain with RTI. Let the Trust should not break on Lenovo and also Flipkart.. !! Right ..!! Stay Communicated, Regards

Hello All,

This is just to inform you that I have received a used and faulty spice cell phone today from flipkart.com. I have paid Rupees 4747.00 to get a new phone but I am not sure how can you provide a USED, SECOND and FAULTY SCREEN phone to your customers.
          Whenever we buy a cellphone it always ask your information to put so that you can register your detail first then phone get started but it didn't ask any thing and just provided me home screen with all updating which required when we start a brand new phone. Also, Box was not sealed pack and phone screen have some fault and blurred.

Now I am really irritated and frustrated because of your disaster service and going to file a legal complaint against your dramatic service as I have legal attorney in my own family. In coming 4 days you will receive legal documents and also I will use social media as well to show your sensitivity for your customers. I would request you to please provide me your address where I can send you notice for the same concern. Also, I have already captured some pictures and videos so that same can be provide in the court as a proof. I have again raised a complaint for replacement of the phone so that same another phone also can be shown in the court.

I need your intervention in this complaint ASAP so that I can also show your response under this concern

Order Number - 0D[protected]

Thank you so much for your amazing services.
          Naveen Tyagi
          [protected]@yahoo.com

I purchased an MI note from flipkart and i had diwali coupons. When i tried to avail my gift card instead of deducted money from my coupon the money was dedusted from my debit card. And there was no provision to give me the product they offered. Its like we cant get our money worth!!...

OD[protected] [Incident:[protected]]

"I order Moto X phone on 25th November at around 5.30 pm and paid additional 90 rs for guaranteed next day delivery. I received an email and message confirming that my order would be delivered by 26th November.

When I did not receive any update on my order by 4 pm on 26th Nov, I called the customer care number and got to know that my package is in transit and expected at rangpuri hub. On enquiring about when I could expect my package to be delivered the operator was not able to give any timeline.

I again called about an hour later when they told me that due to some technical problems the package is delayed and I will get my package before 30th November !!

As it was wedding anniversary gift for my wife I needed it to be delivered before 12 am on 27th November. This is when I wrote a complaint on Flipkart portal.

I again called at around 8.30 pm where the operator told me to wait for another 15-20 mins as they would be able to give some information after 9.00 pm. I waited for another 1 hour in my office expecting the package to be delivered.

Then I suddenly got a message saying my order cancellation has been initiated. I was shocked to see that message as I was only waiting in my office to receive that package.

I immediately called flipkart and talked to agent named Vinay who told me that I have requested few minutes back to cancel my order. When I told him again and again that I have never requested the cancellation and asked him to check the previous call recording, he told me that Agent 'Lata' has cancelled my order. I told him that I have never in my previous 3-4 calls talked to a female agent and NOT requested and cancellation.
            I asked him several times to connect me to a supervisor which he made lame excuses like he himself was a senior and later saying supervisor was away on 'Lunch' at 10 pm?? When I again asked to connect me to Lata to enquire when I talked to her, I was put on hold for 15 minutes post which Lata came online. She confirmed that it was not me who talked to her and accepted that she erroneously cancelled my order.

I then further talked to supervisor Lloyd who again apologised for the error however said that he could not do anything as they have already processed the cancellation and refund is initiated. When I enquired how can they cancel anyone';s order without getting a request from the authorised contact person or mobile number, he said he is very sorry for the miss and would contact me after reviewing the call records and what caused the error on Lata's part.

After all this, when I asked to deliver my order he said I have to again make a transaction as this order was already cancelled!!! Whose fault is it???

You have no idea how I am dealing today on my anniversary and try to explain my wife where her gift is??
            What kind of insensitive and irresponsible customer service is this??"

After this email I have written another 3 emails to Flipkart and they have not responded back on any of my email.

I am now seeking compensation for the unnecessary harassment, non-delivery of goods promised & charged for, making false claims and allegations on the affected customer and cancelling the order without customer';s consent.

Tushar Bansal
            Mob # [protected]
            Email : tusshar.[protected]@gmail.com
            Address : Flat -1056, Akshardham Apartments,
            Sector 19, Pocket 3, Dwarka, New Delhi - 75.
            Pathetic service, pathetic company - Flopkart !

i bought in cash the item was faulty, i asked for refund and cancellation .item was picked up . and refund never happened . when i called after 15 days, they said the refund was cancelled because there is no bank details, i said why didnt u guys take it, call me ? i gave the details on phone, they said oh u purchased with your first name so we need first name bank account only . i was furious and i didnt believe that they could say such...

Sir, My name is Sadanand some days before i ordered a VLCC cream which is cost of 393 . this product today is delivered by a delivery man of flipkart .tracking id of my order is FMPC[protected] and NAME of Delivery man satya prakash shukla at arond 3 pm 1/12/14 he delivered my order .Sir he taken me extra money of Amount 57 Rs by the order price.and phone number of delivry man -[protected]. sir plz take a strict action against him. and return my money which is taken by the your delivery man Thank you

I bought a new mobile -IconBIT Mercury NT-3509M from Flipkart on[protected]. . But last 6days my new handset did not switch on. I thought the phone's battery is not charged. So I charged it. But it did not work. I called Flipkart Customer care form this purpose . But they said they will get back to me by 30 Nov 2014. I checked my mail box there was a mail stating they will resolve my issue by 3 Dec. I am toatally frustrated now. I bought a new phone which is not in working .. Legally this handset should be replaced by a new one or Flipkart should refund me...

I have ordered Asus zenphone 5 flip cover black colour on date 17 November and I had received on20 November, in that cover we found defective piece, , , today we have open this, , by the suggestion given by flipcart cs office, , I request to note my complaint We have also mail to cnbc avaz channel [protected]@network18online.com they suggested to Complain here and provide complain number to their news channel....
                  The site promises us timely delivery but the product ( Moto E) didn't reach me and it says that the seller refuses to ship to my address...What the hell is this...They charge the required amount immediately but do not refund the same amount immediately and tell that it may take 5-6 business day...It only makes fake promises...THIS SITE IS TOTAL FRAUD......

I had order a Panasonic GD 21 and the same was delivered on 26 Nov 2014 OD[protected] and the very next day i had told them to take back the product as the same was faulty. The call disconnect with 40-45 second and they promised the return would happen by 28 Nov and will get a call but i had to follow them up till today and today i had received a call from flipkart bangalore at 5.08 pm from Mr Akbar and the person was very adamant stating that the product cannot be exchange or return and you will not get the refund and when asked for the Escalation he kept the call on Mute and later informed that the Supervisior was busy and disconnected the call. When wrote on [protected]@flipkart.com got a message stating that "WE APOLOGISE FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CONTINUE WITH OUR CONVERSATION WE WILL CALL YOU BACK BY 02 dEC 12.30 PM. THEY ARE JUST KILLING THE TIME NOTHINNG ELSE. WORST SERVICE FROM FLIPKART. KINDLY ARRANGE FOR THE REFUND AS THE PRODUCT DELIVERED IS PATHETIC.

I bought a new Redimi 1s from Flipkart on 25 Nov 2014. The moment i received the handset i tried to switch it on. But handset did not switch on. I thought the phone's battery is not charged. So I charged it. But it did not work. I called Flipkart Customer care stating the same. But they said they will get back to me by 1 Dec 2014. On 1 Dec 2014 I checked my mail box there was a mail stating they will resolve my issue by 4 Dec. I am toatally frustrated now. I bought a new phone which is not in working condition. Legally this handset should be replaced by a new one or Flipkart should refund me. I am not sure why Flipkart is taking so long to give call for 5 minutes and discuss the issue. I have been following up with them from the day I bought this phone. The customer care person whoever receives my call gives me one answer "WE CAN NOT COMMENT" for any question I ask.

HOUSE NO.- 824, SECTOR-11, HUDA PANIPAT -132103 HARYANA ON 26TH NOVEMBER, 2014.. I TOOK DELIVERY FROM FLIPKART BY CASH, MOBILE MOTOROLA . PHONE NAME ;- XT1068(MOTO G)( 2ND GENERATION). WITHOUT RECORDING FACILITY OUR PHONE IS DUMMY OR NO USE. OUR PHONE IS MAINLY USED FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE BUT THERE IS MAJOR PROBLEM IN CALL RECORDING . I LOOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. YOURS SINCERELY :- SHUBHAM JAIN...

hi my self gogi from delhi last week i was purchase a new lenovo vibe x2 mobile phone from your site after one week i m facing some issue in your handset, battery icon show every time full if i put charger msg will show battery is full but after some time phone will shut off due to battery not available, second one is i m calling from sim 1 but automatically call was connected by sim 2 some time call was connected some time call is reject but not proper working with sim slot no 1.i need your support plz solve my issue my no is [protected]

I was buy mi-1s mobile on[protected], when i was start power button is not working at my first touch in my phone, i was complainted at flipkart customer care they are commited to replace the mobile till now i dont any response from the flipkart.
                        I bought a BlackBerry Z 10 on Flipkart dated 16 feb 2015.
                        My order ID:OD[protected]
                        5th Floor, #4 Devesandra Industrail Area Phase - 1,
                        Banglore, Karnatka - 560048
                        Ph-[protected]
                        Email. ID: [protected]@gmail.com

I Had a Bad Experiecne in Flipkart. I Bought a Blackberry Z10 Phone in Filpkart.But That phone has a so much of complaints like
                        1. Sim Slot not working proberly
                        (If the I put the sim card means it will detect and after few minutes it will display unknown error in network details. According that I changed my sim(new sims from my network operator) twice in a week.
                        2. Battery back up is low
                        (The Battery shows fully charged, But its switched of with in 3 or 4 hrs . Due to this I will reboot my phone 3 of 4 time in a day.if its switched on its shows 0% battery. this is worst bad experience.

I preferred the Customer Care Centre of Blackberry.
                        They Doesn't Repair the Sim Slot Problems.
                        Sir I have bought lumia 535 mobile through Flipkart From the day of purchase, we are facing some major functional issue such as, 1) Calls getting hold while talking 2) Calls getting mute while talking 3) Multiple Apps opening unknowingly while talking As this mobile is gifted to my father, I came to know late about the issues of this mobile, I kindly request Flipkart to refund me the amount and pick up the defective product. reply i got from [protected]@flipkart is as follows "Incident:[protected]" "Hello, Greetings from Flipkart Marketplace! I would definitely be glad to assist you further but for account security reasons, we request you to write back to us from your registered e-mail ID for the order. While your account credentials are completely secured with us, this additional step will only enhance your account security. As an alternative, you could also login to your Flipkart account to track, cancel, return your order and more" Purchase details mobile bought from my friend login (mailed from friend email but the same reply got from [protected]@flipkart Tax Invoice # BIL[protected] Contact us:[protected] || [protected]@flipkart.com Tax Invoice # BIL[protected] Product Title Qty Price Tax Total Handsets FSN: MOBE26K6ZSYBHGRY WID: VF64816 Microsoft Lumia 535 Price is inclusive of Promotional Discount of Rs -500.00, 8.00% CST 1. [IMEI/Serial No: [protected] ] 1 7221.30 577.70 7799.00 Total 1 7221.30 577.70 7799.00 Request akosha to resolve my issue
                        I bought a mobile (Desire 816 Octa Core) on 29 April, 2015 from flipkart. when i started to use this phone it was working fine but after 3 days i found some technical issue in the same, so i registered a
                        complaint but after 2days i didn't get any call from flipkart regarding this issue then again i complaint another 3 times for the same and still i didn't get any resolution. i want to return this product. So i would request to concern person please take necessary steps to resolve my problem within required time period.

Hi, I had purchase Blackberry Z10 after 1 month device is switch off than have gone to Blackberry Centre. They are saying this device is import from outside India we cant provide to services for the same. Now want to change my devices which is supported by Service Centre....

Flipkart — Defected Item delivered and Customer Care/ Support people are not responding properly

I have ordered a REDMI 1S phone on flipkart, they delivered a defective piece(touch not working). Iam requesting them regarding this (to replace or to return the item)from saturday. They are not responding at all. They are saying we will contact you in 24 hours and its been more than 48 hours and still no one contacted me. I want the issue to be resolved AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Iam providing my contact details also. contact ph.no:[protected]....
                          Name : Guru.S.Honnalli, Email.ID : guru.[protected]@rediff.com, ordered book A TO Z ASTROLOGY MAKER AND DELINEATOR BY LLEWELLYN GEORGE Latest Edition of 2014, but delivering and replaced 2 times 1928 edition. Pls. refund the amount in 24 hourse times otherwise I will complaint the issue to Company Affairs Mrs. Nirmala Sitharaman....