Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2119

Flipkart — Piece of stone delivered in place of Moto G 16 GB

I ordered Moto G (16 GB Black ) yesterday (3rd Aug 2014) and to my surprise when I opened the box I found a piece of stone inside a Nokia 150 cover. I never expected this kind of business from flipkart. OD[protected] [Incident:[protected]] I will never recommend buying anything from flipkart. I even paid extra charges for same day delivery and now I am asked to wait for three days for next update. Please somebody help on this....
Order ID: OD[protected] Dear Sir, I am facing some problem in my moto e. 1. usb slot is not working (i am not able to connect my mobile with usb, tried 2-3 usb for safety) 2. today my mobile has hanged while playing game, the mobile is in hang from last 4 hrs. i cant able to operate it, it is not able to switch off also i have removed my sim and memory card, but still mobile is with the same display of hanged game. please i...
i bought a Bosch AQT 37-13 Home & Car Washer of 130 bars pressure, the pressure is much less than it says, they replaced with a same product, i requested them either to give me a same company's product with higher pressure or else refund my paid amount (Rs. 12, 000), i registered compaints many times but they are not listening, very bad service, all my money gone waste no use of the product, not fulfiling my purpose....
Dear, I Purchased Mobile on last month. My mobile is Re stared automatically and it will stay at the logo page. IMEI 1:[protected] IMEI 2:[protected] Please do favour for me on urgent basis. Regards, Guru Prasad [protected]...

I have purchased a laptop from Flipkart on 10th July 2014. It is getting over heat on the top(Touch pad and besides). I have raised complaint lots of times, no resolution for that complaint. They are ignoring the issue, telling purchase cooling pad. They are insisting me use defective laptop. They are telling one lenovo technical person will come and check the issue and another no will come and check, purchase cooling pad. I have paid 41k but there is no response. Finally I decided getting refund is better option. They are not ready to give any resolution, avoiding this issue. They are saying there is no refund option for electronic good as per the policy. When look into the policy there is no specifically electronic goods policy and also there are telling for any issue after confirming with Lenovo technical team will proceed the action(they are saying this is the policy), but there is no such kind of policy in their portal. I have given the review comments for this product, they didn't publish it. I think this people will publish good review comments, if low rate comments they are not at all publishing. After seeing kind of service I don't want replacement, I want refund only to source account. Mean while they are dragging the issue till 30day after that they say we are not responsible for this kind of issue. Please help me regarding issue and help me refund my amount.
Flipkart social media people reached me and they are once again convinenced to reget replacement not for refund. But thing is replace product also had very troublued, replacement no use. So once again called to flipkart customer care requested money. But after completing this process they are returned my money. So who is responsible for that amount. Once again I am going to sue on Flipkart that issue.
Hi Priya,

Thanks for your help, I got call from Flipkart once you reached them. They requested me take replacement, if any issues with replacement they will refund the amount(committed). But yesterday I got the replacement product, it is also having issue. I just pressed on power button it is showing an error message " :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" and getting restarted. I really disappointed with their service and quality. Could you please help on regarding get back my money and will return their product. Thanks Priya.

P Satya Prasad

I have ordered a combo watch set and i got only one watch instead of two.In the advertisement they have shown two watches and its written over there for boys, girls.Its not written anywhere that you need to choose any one . They have given the details of both the watches and one can depict from the picture also that the advertisement is for two watches. i have talked to the customer care person(named Saloni as she said) also but they talked so rudely that they can refund our money but they will not give us two watches.and i m fed up by these money return policies.it so lengthy process.They have cheated us. Is this matter of refund, customer respect or time is not there. I need that they should not show the bogus advertisement to make the people fool. And whatever they are claiming they should deliver the same . Please look into the matter and do the needful. Thanks & Regards Neha Batta [protected]
    Aug 04, 2014
    Updated by jaggineha

Its over a 12 days now that I have requested for replacement for the product item id OD[protected] it have to delivered by 3rd aug 2014 but till now i didn't get the product, and, I am deeply dissatisfied with the services.Its only due to delay in delivery that I am facing a lot of issues and much of my activities are getting delayed and incurred much loss. Have already lost the confidence on the provided services and now I got delay of 3 more days in the delivery which will further add more loss on me. What else I can say about such type of improper service and irresponsible behaviour but I am sure that I will prefer other service companies rather than yours. i am totally dissatisfied with this flipkart services. they are telling stories not giving correct reason .i have totally loosed my time .

I am a frequent shopper of books from Flip kart from last 3 years, but in recent time flip kart is being worst site for shopping. To make people aware that how flip kart cheating people I will tell what happen with me recently. I purchased two books from flip kart Order ID OD[protected] on 8 July 2014, I didn’t get product but as per flip kart books were delivered on 17th July, 2014 (Screen shot attached).I discuss issue with customer care and they told me wait for some days and you will get your items. Since order was Cash on delivery I didn’t worried and order again for same items (Order ID OD[protected]) on 27 july 2014 (Screen shot attached). On 29 July I got a mail stating order is delivered, I was shocked as it’s only two days till placing order and I got delivery confirmation. I contact to my neighbours weather they got my books, they denied. I checked with speed post tracking ID and it shows invalid tracking code. I was very tense as exam is near and from last 22 day I didn’t get books. Again I called Flip kart customer care, they told me “Item is delivered, please check with your post office and they rose a complain (No.[protected] and assured me to solve within 48 hrs. I went to post office (My duty time is 8-5 so I take half day leave) but post man denied to receive any speed post of mine. Mean while when after three days I check with Indian post site with tracking code, found that actually product was booked on 30th July and 31st July (Screen shot attached).I feel cheated as they book product after raising complain. I was disappointed by service provided by Flip kart () but thought at least I get books after few days. On 2 Aug, got a mail from Flip kart that they tried to contact me but didn’t succeed and asked me weather I got product or not If not than instruct me to check with Post office again. In tracking screen its clearly shown that product was in Bangalore on 1st Aug, how could I get it within 24 hrs. I called to customer care regarding this issue, again customer care officer told me to check with post office, than he connect me to his floor supervisor “Mr. ROHIT”. Mr Rohit talks to me in very arrogant, rude and careless way. He was not even listening to me and shouts at me continuously. He told me few things regarding Flip kart service which I want to bring in notice of everyone. 1: Flip kart update book as delivered as soon as they book and got tracking ID (They didn’t bother to check delivery status from Indian post site). 2: Since they post books by speed post and it is a government organisation and THEY CAN NOT CONTROL INDIAN GOVERNMENT, they cannot control delivery of product to customer, customer himself is responsible to track with Indian post and raise complain if didn’t get product (Funny). 3: When I told him I will complain regarding his behaviour and this issue to consumer complain sites and Flip kart authorities he told me go for it this problem belong to different section. 4: He told my address is out of their delivery area and even though they send me books (If it is than how I got books in last three years on same address and if this address removed by them in recent days then why their site booked order). 5: I will get product but in how many days is not sure as Speed post is not in their control. I was very Disappointed by behaviour of Mr. ROHIT and thought how he got rights to talk to any customer in this way, than I check terms o[censored]se of flipkar and found few points help full for future buyers from flip kart and want to bring in notice of everyone. I want to bring into notice of everyone that Terms of Flip Kart clearly tells “The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Flip kart is not and Cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Web site's Users.” (Other important points attached in screen shot). I request to all Friends please think twice before buying anything from FLIPKART

i had received a moto e yesterday but it is not work properly and the handset have issues relating to charging. it continuously shows low battery what to do please make a replacement of the product as soon as possible. Please contact on [protected]...
          Dear Sir, This is a very unexpected and bad experience with Flipkart. I had placed an order for 2 Sandisk 16GB Micro SD Ultra Cards on 29th July 2014. The delivery date was supposed to be Aug 2, but the order hasn't come till date. Product Name: SanDisk MicroSD Card 16 GB Class 10 Ultra Quantity: 2 Nos My phone numbers is [protected]. Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.com Order ID: OD[protected] Tracking ID: WSRC[protected] Name...

Flipkart — Dispute

Reply to conversation [A]
          HomeMailNewsSportsFinanceWeatherGamesGroupsAnswersScreenFlickrMobileMore
          Yahoo Mail

Search MailSearch Web
          YahooHome
          Subir Avatar Subir

Help
          Press ? for keyboard shortcuts.

Press the Enter key to select an item
          Compose
          Inbox (9999+)
          Drafts (4)
          Sent
          Spam (104)
          Trash
          Folders (691)br...

I am facing i hell lot of trouble from this cheaters. 3 days back i tried to make a purchase for nexus 5, firstly they didn't accept my online payment, then they told me to buy 2 electronic gift voucher of re 20000 and make the payment through using those and debit card, i did as i was told, my order was successfully placed but then within few hours they told me your order is on hold and there concerned team will call me back. The next day i get a mail they your order has been canceled without my consent since i had purchased the EGV'S i had no choice but to ask them what to do, they told me to place a fresh order, seeing no other option i made a fresh order and the same cycle started again that your order is on hold due to technical issue. Till date i have no solution from them, i have my 27000 stuck, and 7000 yet to be refunded.I am frustrated with issue!!!

Bought a singers mixer n got delivery on31s July with cash on delivery facility.When i started using the mixer I found that there was a leakage from both the big jar and the motor, very disappointed, bought a lot of stuff from flipkart earlier and was happy with the products.Would be happy if you look into this matter at the earliest possible. Thankingyou faithfully Yours Susan Rocha 716, sataporio moira, bardez Goa...
            I purchased JBL headphones through flipkart. Within 2 days of receiving headphones I requested for refund as product was not good. Without any discussion vendor straightforward rejected my request. I was turned with deaf ears from Flipkart as well. I wrote and called Flipkart many times but they were least bothered to provide solution. I didn't received any response after writing to [protected]@flipkart.com ....

Flipkart Order - OD[protected] was placed for 2 Kids Wear Items, instead they delivered undies. On reporting, they are asking for another 3-4 days for replacement of one of the 2 items ordered and for other they are saying it's out of stock. They are arranging for refund of the 2nd Item. My concern is that until, they are penalised they are not going to improve and keep on playing with Customers' time, money and trust. They know at the worst, they will refund the money or replace. But this incidence has spoiled kid's Birthday and have made it a mockery. Please look into the matter and take suitable corrective actions.
            Aug 13, 2020

hi iam ravi i have ordered on ambrane tablet from flipkart, on 3rd july 2014, the date of deliver given to me was of 9th july 2014, on 7th july flipkart ekartl executive came to my office for delivery, i told i want delivery on 9th july he started abusing and cancelled my order, wrote mail to flipkart, but no reply, after calling customer care told to reorder the product that to delay and delivery, after opening the product found damaged and defective, again called customer care and wrote mail asking for replacement, on 18th flipkart send mail with request no that my product will be replaced on 21st july only lies no replacement again called customer service told and send mail again by flipkart on 24th it will be replaced again lies but no replacement, again called customer care told to cancell the order and ask for refund of money, wrote n no of mails taking me for ride past 15 days nor reverting back to my mail delay and delivery game flipkart is playing with me, only reply i get from customer service is we have forward your issue to the concern team they will get back to you god knows when that day will come, furstrated till waiting for my refund plzhelp

I bought a lenovo tab from flipkart ..after few months..there's some problem..i gone lenovo service centre and they said we cant repair ur product cause Ur service period has been expired and according to my bill i have 4 months left .it means flipkart sell old product.. Now i want solution......
                I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 from this site December last year. This product starts creating problem after 2 months of delivery. First time I manage the problem by going to customer care of samsung. But after few days again same problem is occurring. Next I bought Nokia 208 in April. This product also starts giving problem after 2 months. Next I bought Nokia XL 6 days ago. But on delivery its display is not working. All the products...

Dear Sir/ Mam A very Warm Good Evening . This is Syed saif From Kanpur India. i am a regular customer of flipkart, last Year i Bought a Zotac Nvidia Gt 630 2 GB graphic card, but recently for some unknown reasons my graphic card is not working. So i call to your excutive and ask him for the nearest Service centres. i got the address and go there but they told me that the service centre has been shifted from another location. i called flipkart again they gave me the adress of lucknow, i went there and again i got the excuse that they are not taking graphic card the service centre is only for mother board.i still have one year warrenty left for my Graphic card but i dont understand what to do now no body is taking responcibilty, not the flipkart and the service centre. Plz advice what to do now.i hope that you will give me positive response Best Regards Syed Saif Mobile: +91 [protected] Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Regarding our order reference no. OD[protected] d 25/07/14 that we have received the Karbon A 50 Mobile whose Display Screen is Showing Half on Mobile on mode . Some time shows half or some time shows full . Therefore kindly i request you to replace this with another one as early as possible to enable us to do my work smoothly....