Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2022

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

1800 208 9898

View more phone numbers

Fax

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 2115

Respected Sir, I have been trying to buy a "XIAOMI MI3" mobile from Flipkart from the date it launched the Phone for sale. Not only myself more than 10, 40, 000 potential buyers cheated by this #Flipkart online store so far. It makes them mentally disturbed, and makes them to switch over other options. And the Manufacturer of MI3 #XIAOMI Chinese smartphone maker playing game on us. Please, initiate some steps to bring solution for this...

Sir, I have ordered Dell venue 8 for 15999/- and got delivered the same by 12th August and I have ordered this on COD basis, but the same time the offer of SBI was going on for 10% cash back on debit and credit card of SBI. So I called up on flip kart toll free number and spoke to their executive about the same and they informed me that I can swipe my SBI Debit card when their delivery boy came to your place for delivery so you will get the 10% cash back but till now I haven't received any cash back from SBI so I called up to their customer care executive and they informed us that if We do the online transaction through Flipkart.com then we will receive such cash back, but this information they are giving now and not when I called up to confirm that we will get 10% cash back at the time of delivery, due to such a wrong information I am suffering of loss, kindly help me in this issue as this mistake has been done by flip kart executive and its their duty to compensate this mistake.

This is really frustrating and disappointing on the part that there is no proper response from your company regarding my purchase.

"I have placed order with your company on 14.Aug.2014 with the application no LBM14088568. i JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED AT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS.

I am trying to contact your customer care since yesterday but its a very long waiting and still call do not connect.Pls reply to my query or either contact me at [protected]."

This was my first email which i mailed at your company on 16.08.2014 and got auto mailer that we will respond in 6 working hours but till the date i am waiting for the same,

Further to this i dont know how many times i contacted your customer support waited for 15 min in Que but still no response.

I was told that by 24 aug u will recieve confirmation whether your application is approved or not but today is 26 and yet no confirmation.

Yesterday evng 4:30 i ahd word with one agent and was told u will get reply in next 2 hrs which meand by 6 :30pm but they lied because your lines closes by 6 pm. Today morning i called they said we sent u message yesterday but due to technical reason it failed so again wait till afternoon.

Just wanted to know are you making fool of customers either operate properly else stop all this nonsense.

reply to my complain i[censored] genuinely doing a business.

I am Mohit Agarwal from Prateek Group Noida sec-67, Noida.I have placed a order for MOTO-G with 16 GB on 20/aug./2014 but on 26/aug/2014 when i called to customer care i got to know my order has been placed but on wrong address.and customer care executives saying to deliver on 1st sep. 2014.
      it was ordered only to gift purpose but i am sufferer now only because of flipkart services.
      I need it by 28/aug./2014 any how.This is all delay because of you why i suffer.
      if you really admit your mistake and want to provide customer satisfaction deliver it to me by 28/aug./2014.

Order ID:
      OD[protected]
      Seller:
      WS Retail
      Review Seller

Order Date: 20 August, 2014 2:34 PM
      My delivery package says the delivery of a headphones, while I have received a D-Link internet modem. DIsappointing! I had ordered the Digiflip, headphones as you can see.
      ordered for mobile handset " moto G (2 gen) black" and recieved "white color" after a long wait.
      really disappointed with the service. customer care has informed that within 24 hrs ttheir technician will contact me for exchange. hope this replacement will be done successfully.
      Wrong size of chinos is delivered to us ..
      28 size was ordered and 30 size was provided

Calling since 2 months, no respond yet

So i want my refund asap at my place

Flipkart — Misbehaviour of delivery guy

Hi, It was really an unexpected terrible horrified disgusting disappointing and let down service from flipkart from my last order. I am putting this mail from gurgaon city. [protected]- this is his contact number and guy's name is chaman lal. tracking ID WSRC[protected] . First he was unwilling to reach at my address and called me to come to a location preferred by him then i insisted to reach by my accomodation and he started misbehaving...

Hi I am Sayandeep Biswas and I have purchased a Moto E(black), of the order ID - OD[protected] on 2nd July 2014. I removed the backcover for the first time to put on the sim cards and the sd card, but when I put back the cover it doesn't fits properly and seems to be loose. Please do something as soon as possible...

I have purchased a Moto-X handset from Flipkart. I purchased it for Rs.24000 This handset is cracking from various places by itself. I shared the pics with Motorla people through Mail and they admitted that it's their fault and they will replace the handset. But now their regional head as well as their CS Head is not responding to mails. They have stopped answering my calls. I reported this to Flipkart. Flipkart is Exclusive seller of Moto-X. I want my money back and doesnot want this handset which is so expansive but made of very poor quality material .Seeking for justoice on this. Plz help.

On 25th jan 2014, I have purchased mobile (Karbon 12+) from FlipKart.com. On flipkart site, it was mentioned that mobile comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Three weeks back, my mobile display colour messed up so went to karbonn service centers, Kolhapur and Pune. They said my mobile IMEI number is not in their database. So they were not ready to give service for this mobile. I am shocked by their comment so i immediately called flipkart. But they are worst than karbonn service center, everytime when i called them they give me next date with new complaint. I want justice on this. Satyajeet [protected]

Actually i had placed an order on Aug 9th . But still we didn't received the order yet. I had a discussion with your agents for 4times, but no use. Discussion-1:- I called your agent, she told me that " she will not promise the exact date for the delivery but she had given promise that it will deliver by 19th Aug (which is the promise date when i place the order). BUt by Aug 19th i had received my order. Discussion-2:- I called your agent, He told me that we will register a complaint and one of our agent will get back to you in 4hrs. As he said one of your agent get back to me, saying that there was a problem with our courior partner, and at the same time he informed that he will follow up with them to get the product be delivered by Aug 21st for sure. I had request him to provide the status of our product such that it will avoid unecessary call's to your customer care. BUt till date i didn't recived any status update(i.e., SMS or EMail). This is showing the irresponsiblility from your end. Discussion-3:- (Aug-20th) i called your agent as usally because i didn't receive any status from your side. Your agent replied that already we regestered a complaint for this, a separate team will be engaged for this kind of activity, this is the reason that your are not seeing any updates in flipcart site. And he informed me that we are doing a reshippment for this kind of issues so we are also not able to see the details. So, i will drop a mail to appropriate team to get back to you. As he said our again one of yours agent called me saying that 100% your product will be deliverd by Aug-21st 7PM EST. But still i didn't recived my product. They didn't able to Stand on there Second promise also...!!! Discussion-4:- I called your agent because still i didn't received my product. Again he repeated the same thing that there was a delay with our couriour partner. i am not understanding why you guys are blaming others (courior partners). Are you are really sorting out this problem ? because you are askinng for the same escuse again. And he informed me that the will again place a new order by cancelling the old one such that i will receive the product by 28th Aug. And at same time is not giving me the promise that he will send from other courior partner. Still with hope i requeted him to place a new order with Quick delivery for this i am ready to pay 100 Rs. more. BUt he said that this service is not available for my address. Hence, i am frustrated with the approach of your agents so i had cancelled my order. i oberved that there is a gap between you guys from Discussion-3 & 4, In Discussion-3 he told that we had reshipped & again in Discussion-4 they are saying that we will again reship the product. I am suprised/ shocked by your approch so finally cancelled my order. Actually a customer will place an order by seeing the flipcart but not your couriour partners. Stop blaming on other to escape the situation.
              Very Bad Service from flipkart
              I have ordered a moto g 2 on 5th Nov 14, It was a gift for my friend. It was very embarrassing moment yesterday because I was unable to give him a birthday gift. I paid Rs. 90 extra for one day delivery. flipkart CS had promised me that I will get the product by 9.00 pm on 6th Nov 14 but the product is yet to be delivered. I will not buy any product from flipkart in future.

After raising this issue in flipkart CS, they replied that they are compensating the customer emotions in RS 270.
              Money is not a concern, how flipkart can understand customers sentiment.

Order ID: OD[protected] Product: Newnik IC900 Cold Pack (Brown) Dear Mr Flipkart - Mu order no - OD[protected] I have ordered & paid for two ice pack . You supplied only one however mentioned 2 qty on box . Found only one ice pack from packing . Your courier also witnessed this . I already paid for two ice pack . I already registered complain to flip kart Stop doing cheating business . I am doing FIR to local police station if the matter is not resolved. Flipkart is doing a cheating business with customer . I am Indian consumers protection squad member ( Reg No - 3224 ) & need to ensure that Flipkart is given a lession for their wrong acts . Thanks & Regards, Manoj Sheth
                Thank You Consumer Complaints - After your follow up they contacted me & assured me to submit payment for one product which is not delivered to me & charged in turn .
                Spoke to customer regarding the complaint, apologized for the inconvenience caused. Asked him to place new order, as the amount of Rs.249/- is already refunded via NEFT. Gave him information regarding the complaint and also about his refunded amount of Rs.249/- via NEFT. So closing the case.

Hello Sor/Madam, My name is Paras, I purchased Moto e on 25th June 2014, order id OD[protected], I am facing problem with mobile speaker. I am unable to hear voice of other person during call, it's audible using headphones. I always have to use headphones to make calls. Please assist me. Regards, Paras [protected]
                  Spoke to customer regarding the complaint, he says the problem is resolved. regarding the complaint, if in case he faces any problem further asked him to contact service center. So closing the case.
                  I have purchased moto e in flipkart on September 6 2014.

Order id is OD[protected]

Order Date:[protected]
                  Invoice Date:[protected]

I don't what I have to now? Is there any replacement of product available

Dear sir, It is fourth time I am writing mail to you. Issue is of OD[protected]. I cancelled this order on Jul.28 2014. I received refund of that order Rs.711.35 . after 5 days of cancellation and same amount was reflected in my wallet. But later on when I ordered another Item from flipcart on12 Aug.2014. I found that my wallet amount is zero. I made a payment via visa debit cart. I also checked in my bank statement but I didnt found credited entry of 711.33 rs. So what kind of service is this?? I trusted very much and waited a long period for money but no use. please look into the matter. name:- Vishal Londhe Contact no:- [protected]
                    Aug 25, 2014
                    Flipkart Customer Care's response
                    Spoke to customer regarding the complaint, he says the issue is resolved as amount Rs.711/-, is reflected in his wallet store credit. He has no other issues. So closing the case.

my order id is OD[protected]. i ordered my product on 9 august and the last day of delivery was 18 august but i did not get my product and on 22 august it was cancelled by flip kart. then they put my product on replacement and today is 24 august and till now i dnt get my product...
                      sir/ma'am camera of my moto e is working worst than any vga camera.. it is even unable to capture a text.. text becomes blur. u cant ever read a single alphabet. pls suggest me what to do. where is the 5mp camera??? plz sort this out u can see the image quality in attested image....
                      This is in with regards to the mobile cover of IPhone 5S which i have order on 15.08.14. from Flipkart.com... On 22.08.14. i have received the product in the damage condition... On the day of delivery itself @ around 11:13 PM i have called on Flipkart customer care & informed them about the same... They have assured me that i will get the replacement of the product & asked me to wait for another 2 to 3 working days for the delivery...
                      Sir I have placed an order from Flipkart on August19, 2014 and is scheduled to be delivered by 23rd August 2014. The ordered item is a gift pack for the my friend whose Birthday is on 21st August, 2014. In my early orders from Flipkart, i got the delivery 1-2 days before the delivery date and if the delivery is to be in Delhi, it takes more less time, so that's why i ordered the product thinking that it will br delivered by 22 August at...

I had bought a Fonemax iphone 5 data cable on Jan 18 and it broke while inserting it for charging. I called to complain about it, however the phone call was more traumatic than the fact that it broke. I was consistently asked to hold by Tulsi for a minute and the hold time was atleast more than 5 mins each time. Finally when the associate (Tulsi) came on the call with the information that she is registering the complaint, she said people would get back to me by 7th September(today is 24th August) I aksed her what will they get back to me with. She had no clue whether i would get the service center address or whether they will resolve my problem or replace my cable - she had absolutely no clue what is going to happen by 7th sept. I asked for the Manager and she again put me on hold for 3 mins. I am very disappointed and upset with FLIPKART...and only under duress will i use it...not as a a first choice. Vipul Malhotra-[protected]

I bought woodland sandals from Flipkart on 08/08/2014 which i received on 11/08/2014. The buckle of the sandal broke after few days use, to be precise, on 20/08/2014. I send a complaint regarding this through e-mail on 22/08/2014. I mentioned them that my mother has thrown away the footwear packing, so i could not return it in the original packing. They send back an email stating that they cannot replace the product without the original packing. This is not about asking them to change the product after few days use, i asked them to replace the defective product which they have send me.Please advice me for what has to be done on this issue. Thanking you Nidhin Sunny

I had a very bad experience on flipkart. As I carried out a transaction on flipkart. The web site claimed the transaction to have failed and asked me to retry. I retried again and again the web site stated the transaction to have failed. But for both the transactions I got success messages from my bank and my credit card was charged for both the transactions. I contacted my bank, they confirmed both the transactions had been authroized and marked as successful from their end. Now when I called flipkart customer care, they still claimed the transactions as failure and that I better discuss the issue out with my bank, they had been lying those cheaters, they even claimed money for both the transactions. On continuous following up they promised me to look in to the issue and that they have’escalated’ the issue. Its been more than 20 days now and no progress on the issue. Initially they seem to respond on the mails promising me to look into the issue. Now, each time I call up the customer care they simply stop responding after finding the fault at their end. The call-line remains on but they somehow will go complete silent, and you are made to hand-up after a long wait of say 15-20 minutes. And also simply no response to my mails either now. Things are just getting more disgusting. Flipkart is Thug, Cheater. Stealing on your credit card transactions I wish amazon.in to show these craps what does online commerce really mean. No wonder, flipkart is sure to be completely washed away by amazon in times to come I have lost(been stolen of) my money on flipkart. Further the follow-up with their customer care over emails and phone for the recovery is a big big harassment. So better avoid flipkart then being sorry later on.

I have Purchase Asus zenfone 4 flip cover from flipkart but flip cover not fitted in phone, i call to customer care and customer care officer confirm in solve problem in 72 hrs. but till i am not call from flipkart and not solve my problem. My Order id OD[protected]....