Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

I placed an order on 5th november and was promised delivery by 9th. My product got misrouted and i was told to wait for 1...

Please resolve it. Its my prey to you.. My contact [protected] / [protected]
I wish to refund it soon

We will revert on it.

I anjan goswami made a order for single smallest blutooth headset on 24th oct.. And they confirm me to deliver within due time but failed because their logistic send a boy who new one that is why he cant find my address.. After that i made contact with them several times.. That also they failed to delivered... Any way after reached the product i faced some problem on that like low volume.. During driving it not listening properly.. And it also very noisy.. I decide i have to return and refund my money back.. Till today flipkart customer care trying to convince me that they resolve the problem. But actualy they can't.. Please resolve it. Its my prey to you.. My contact [protected] / [protected]

Dear sir/madam,
      After arrival moto one power i have start the phone and update them, after update the one power this phone show a sms on screen
      "your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly." after pressing power button then phone does not start it.
      So i will request u to fast replace and return.
      Two technicians already visit my addres but they identity phone is dead but they have complain about software issues in my phone.
      Flipkart not replaced my motorola one power phone.
      return and replacement
      Dec 27, 2018

Flipkart Customer Care's response
      We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
      Hi Manoj,

Greetings from Motorola!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We would like to know more about your concern in detail. Hence, we request you to send us details to [protected]@motorola.com referring to this post.

Motorola Support

Hi sir, ma'am,

I have ordered 3 realme 32gb and 1 realme 2 pro 64gb from flipkart.com worth rs. Of 8091...

Order id:od[protected], product :redmi 6 (Black, 32 gb),
        Color: black seller: flashstar commerce
        Mon, 5th nov7:16 pm after order succesfully placed after 4days its shows order was cancelled..
        Cheating costumers after 4weeks of try i placed order next it shows cancelled..
        Flashstar commerce & flipkart both of them responsilble..
        redmi 6 (black, 32 gb) is cancelled by the seller without notification

We will revert on it.

I have purchased lavie sandals in flipkart and it was delivered to me on october 11th 2018 and i bought it for around 700₹. I used the sandals for just 2 weeks and the product has already torn in the bottom and front. The bottom started wearing out. I used the product very minimally. I called customer care to raise a complaint on this but the customer service agent placed return for the product but i was keep on asking her that how the used product will be taken by the wishmaster. The agent said that they ll pick up the product and refund it. I called customer service again and now the person said that i can’t return the product as i have already used it. I know this fact very well and asked them to refund the money as the quality they delivered was very poor and i can’t use the sandals anymore but they denied to refund money as well return can’t be processed. Worst service ever!! Never trust flipkart and i wills discontinue using flipkart and advising my friends also about their worst service.

Dear team,
            My order no is:-od[protected]

I am really shocked and surprise to see your 3rd class delivery system. I have booked my product on 5 th nov with promissed delivery date 8 th nov but till today i havnt recive the delivery. Continiouly following and calling to your customer care but they are only saying one thing please wait. Even my shippment is in my area since yesterday afternoon. But there is no one available the deliver the same. Even i have also informed them that i m also going to outsation for office work but they just saying repeated this please wait. Now i have a loss of rs. 25000/- due to your 3 rd class delivery services and my work also suffered. Will you please tell that can flipkart fullfill my losses.

Sumit kumar rudola

Updated by Sumit Rudola
            Dear Team,
            MY order no is:-OD[protected]

I am really shocked and surprise to see your 3rd class delivery system. I have booked my product on 5 th Nov with promissed delivery date 8 th Nov but till today i havnt recive the delivery. Continiouly following and calling to your customer care but they are only saying one thing please wait. Even my shippment is in my area since yesterday afternoon. But there is no one available the deliver the same. Even i have also informed them that i m also going to outsation for office work but they just saying repeated this please wait. Now i have a loss of Rs. 25000/- due to your 3 rd class delivery services and my work also suffered . Will you please tell that can flipkart fullfill my losses.

SUMIT KUMAR RUDOLA

Dear team,

My order no is:-od[protected]

I am really shocked and surprise to see your 3rd class delivery system. I have booked my product on 5 th nov with promissed delivery date 8 th nov but till today i havnt recive the delivery. Continiouly following and calling to your customer care but they are only saying one thing please wait. Even my shippment is in my area since yesterday afternoon. But there is no one available the deliver the same. Now your customer care team said that please wait till 14th nov. What kind of rubbish things you guys doing or saying that you guys need 5 days to deliver the item in less than 2 kilometer area. I am also in area pin code 110046 and item also in the same area since yesterday afternoon. Will you please tell me why you guys need 5 day to deliver to same in less than 2 kilometer. This my last deal with the flipkart after that i have never done any deal with the flipkart in future.

Updated by Sumit Rudola
              Dear Team,

My order no is:-OD[protected]

I am really shocked and surprise to see your 3rd class delivery system. I have booked my product on 5 th Nov with promissed delivery date 8 th Nov but till today i havnt recive the delivery. Continiouly following and calling to your customer care but they are only saying one thing please wait. Even my shippment is in my area since yesterday afternoon. But there is no one available the deliver the same. Now your customer care team said that please wait till 14th Nov. What kind of rubbish things you guys doing or saying that you guys need 5 days to deliver the item in less than 2 kilometer area. I am also in area pin code 110046 and item also in the same area since yesterday afternoon. Will you please tell me why you guys need 5 day to deliver to same in less than 2 kilometer . This my last deal with the flipkart after that i have never done any deal with the flipkart in future.

SUMIT KUMAR RUDOLA
              We will revert on it.

I ordered vacuum cleaner on 11th of october. It was supposed to be delivered on 23th october but later it was rescheduled on 26th october. On contacting flipkart i was told to wait for 2 days but every day i have to call them 2 times only to get fake assurance. After wasting too much time for doing follow-up i cancelled order on 27 th october. It's almost one month and even after 1 month. I have not received refund yet. This is worst service i got from flipart, i totally disappointed from this kind of service. Kindly look into this seriously and arrange refund asap.

Nov 12, 2018
                Flipkart Customer Care's response
                Customer raised a complaint regarding the refund of the order. We have interacted with the customer and informed seller has initiated refund on November 12, 2018 and the same will reflect by November 13, 2018 as per standard banking procedures. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

I want to reactivate my account. My account is registered with [protected]@gmail.com. My account has been deactivated saying that there are a number of returns. I only return those products which are under their return policy. I am a regular customer and was about to reach there plus coin membership benefits so i think this is the main reason for deactivation. Kindly check my account that how much i purchase from flipkart and if a person purchase many things at a time there will be things which are to be returned also. Moreover there is not mentioned in any of the policies that what is the maximum limit for returns for a particular account. It is obvious that a person is going to return the things which are not upto the requirements.

We will revert on it.

Recently i've ordered a back cover for my mobile but flipkart gave me wrong item (The item i received was different from what i've chosen), so i've returned it and asked for refund. They mailed me that your refund is unsuccessful due to faulty bank account details and gave me link to upload bank account details.

But i couldn't upload any details through that link. I have called their customer care for more than 5 times, they gave me a new link every time. But i couldn't upload any details in all their links

My order id - od[protected]
                    Nov 20, 2018
                    I've contacted their customer care number provided in the flipkart website. But I could get my refund only after calling their customer care dozen times and after two weeks.

We will revert on it.

Hi great services flipkart. I ordered a oppo f9 which was delivered on timebbut with damages. Now i placed a replacement and new product had to be delivered till 8th nov with the pick up of old one. Now the old product was picked up on time and they did not deliver the product same day as per their replacement policy. Now customer care supervisor abhishek saini is very rude and not able to resolve the matter.
                      Now the good thing is that my 19000 rs struck with flipkart and nobody bother about it.

Thnks a lot... No one please do not order from flipkart.

Updated by Prdp9015322512
                      No exact information where is the product landing. Customer service representative is dam rude, which seems thay he is not helping but doing a favour on me stating there is a delay.

We will revert on it.

I have purchased a mobile on 14th oct '2018, neither i have received the mobile nor the money (12127/=) till date. Flipkart is solving this issues since last 16days. I have paid the amount through credit card and paying interest on the same in my billing cycle. It clearly shows flipkarts control over the logistics team and the coordination with the seller. Nobody is there to give a solution, no escalation matrix is updated to the customer, only some trained excutive give typical answer which not a solution for my issue. This is one of the worst experience i am experiencing by an online seller.

As the payment is done around 27dqys back and have want the refund with interest without further delay
                        Dec 24, 2018

Nov 11, 2018
                        Updated by Deepa Kulthe
                        Not received tge payment yet, not they have postpone the resolve the issue till 14th Nov. It is just postponement as since 20days they are not able to give a solution

Nov 12, 2018
                        We will revert on it.

I have purchased a micromax led tv online from flipkart which was delivered on 22nd oct 2018 vide flipkart order no od[protected]. The next day we got a sms saying that the installation will be done on 24th oct 2018, but no one turned up for the installation. After several calls we got a call on 28th oct 2018 where we said that we want the installation to be done before 3rd nov, on 3rd nov again we called flipkart customer care & we were promised that the installation will be done by 6th nov, but nothing happened till 6th & then again after calling up the customer care we were promised 9th nov for installation, but even as on today there is no turn up from flipkart or any other authorised service personnel for the installation. Every time we call up flipkart they extend the installation date by 3-4 days. Now its almost 2 weeks the tv is unattended by flipkart & the installation is pending as on date. This was a prepaid order paid by credit card. We have tried all the means by communicating to flipkart about the issue. But there is no response, request you to take it up as the return period is also over for this product & i dont understand how to take it up forward. I have attached one of the emails sent by flipkart.
                          installation of micromax led tv purchased online with flipkart
                          Nov 18, 2018
                          All emails were done to Flipkart on the customer care email id. Well not a good experience on phone.

Nov 13, 2018
                          Updated by Vijay S Naik
                          There were couple of calls made to say that the installation will be done, but as of now no one has turned up for the installation.
                          Nov 13, 2018
                          Updated by Vijay S Naik
                          We got a SMS from AX-MICRMX giving a reference no, mobile no & saying that the installation will be carried on by CE- JEEVES CONSUMER SERVICES PVT LTD, New Delhi, the no which was given is [protected], when we called up this no to enquire, the person said its a wrong no & he is not responsible for any installation of Micromax TV.

Why these misleading messages are being sent ? For confirmation i am sending the SMS which was received to us.

Nov 15, 2018
                          HI,
                          The game still continues as Flipkart is just extending the turn around time by 24 hrs, every time i call them on their customer care nos, i am really fed up & not able to explain the frustation of buying a asset which is lying their as a junk in my home. Flipkart is simply sending me emails saying that the nos are not reachable wherreas the nos are well in the coverage areas & i have provided them with 4 different nos, so that in case if any 1 nos is not reachable they can contact me on the other 3 nos, but i had never received any calls from them today but still i got a email saying that the nos are not reachable, i really dont understand what is this happening .

Please help & try to resolve the issue either by getting the installation done or by intiating a return of this product with full amount refund.
                          Nov 16, 2018
                          HI,
                          Its been almost everyday i call up Flipkart Customer Care executives & narrate the whole story to them again & again . The resolution what they give is next 24 hrs & next 24 hrs nothing happens.

i want to take up this matter to the next level, can any one suggest the procedure to file case against this .
                          Nov 18, 2018
                          Updated by Vijay S Naik
                          Finally it is resolved on Nov 17, thank you.
                          Nov 21, 2018
                          Flipkart Customer Care's response
                          As per customer comments issue has been resolved. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

I have purchased macbook air from flipkart on 28th october with order id od[protected]. But invoice given to me has...

I ordered my lg microwave oven on 10th of october for my parents. It was supposed to be delivered on 24 th october. But later it was rescheduled on 29 th october. On contacting flipkart i was told to wait for 2 days. But every day i have to call them 2 times only to get fake assurance. I am vary dissapointed by flipkart and will never do any kind of shopping from it.. Flipkart told me they cannot track the product even after 1 month. I demand a new product to be delivered to me. Along with compensation for my time lost.
                            Details -
                            Order id-od[protected]
                            Name akshat solanki
                            Contact -[protected]
                            Nov 15, 2018
                            complain resolved by flipkart

Nov 21, 2018
                            Flipkart Customer Care's response
                            As per the customer comments the issue has been resolved. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

It is 9th november and i am, from 19 oct constantly trying to return my product but after so many try you people just insensibly trying to postpone the due date of pickup every time i complain about it. I want my money. The product is not some kind of small thing that i can take my home... It is a big trolley bag and i have to take it as extra for 1500km. Can't you people have any solid solution for this type of matter and barking about your policy.. The retarded courier hadn't ever contacted me and you are saying that they got my product tampered so they didn't accept it... Are you people just taking advantage of people like us who can't do anything after paying you... We can't go any court for this... But it is your duty to take care o[censored]s... But still no one cares...
                              safari mosaic cabin luggage

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                              Customer raised a complaint regarding the refund of the order. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the refund amount is reflecting in customer account. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

I ordered a redmi note 5 pro blue 64gb on 14th october in big billion days for rs.11699 prepaid after card discount on hdfc bank card and it's delivery date was 22nd october and today is 4th november till now i have not got my delivery and the product is misrouted from 16th october it was dispatched to allahabad which is the final delivery station but den it was routed to varanasi and den no update.. Its showing only in one location since 19th october there is no update in tracking id after that. And on 2nd november company called me and asked me to cancel the order as dey cannot deliver due to unforeseen issues... How lame excuse is dis.. But i m not gonna cancel it... How can flipkart even ask for cancellation i waited for so long from 14th october for 25 days my money is blocked and moreover i ordered through hdfc card in big billion days so extra card discount of 1300 was applied now if i cancel and place a new order i have to pay dis 1300 more.. I am saying dat i[censored] cannot deliver it den pay me the difference amount nd i will cancel it and place a new order

Flipkart Customer Care's response
                                Customer raised a complaint regarding the delay in order delivery. We have interacted with the customer and informed customer due to courier service provider unforeseen reason it has been unexpected delay. Feedback noted and and requested to place fresh order. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Flipkart's resource came to install the washing machine, which was purchased from them recently, and sold me a stand as well. Soon found water leaking from washing machine and informed flipkart. Flipkart again sent their resource to investigate the problem. Resource advised to remove stand. Stand is now laying unused. Called flipkart to take back the stand and refund the amount paid for the stand. However, flipkart is refusing to take responsibility for their representative's advice and counter advice to me.

Has anyone ever encountered a similar problem and what was done in your case? Any advice is appreciated. To me it is a case of flipkart selling poor quality products to customers and not taking accountability.
                                  Dec 24, 2018