Flipkart Customer Care
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Flipkart related photos (17251)

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Flipkart — order cancelled without intimation [Resolved]

Amitrashmichauhan
I have sent the below message to sachin bansal and kalyan krishanmurty but they are not acting on this also.
Dear sir,...

sandeepkrv
I purchased redmi note 4 (dark grey) on 23 September 2017 in a offer period from Flipkart. Flipkart show my delivery on 27 September 2017 but I do not received my product from flipkart. When I call for complaint to customer support, his response is negative. Higher authority of flipkart also gave a negative response. I complaint many times to customer support but my problem not resolved. They always gave me a time limit of 24-48 hours for solving my problem. But my problem do not solve till now. So I fully disturbed for this problem from 20 days. So please I request to you that you take a strict action on Flipkart and resolve my problem. My order ID: OD[protected] And my Mail id: sandeepk.[protected]@gmail.com & Contact no. +91-[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-10-13 13:35:09

[Oct 13, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sandeepkrv Oct 13, 2017
I purchased redmi note 4 (dark grey) on 23 September 2017 in a offer period. Flipkart show my delivery on 27 September 2017 but I do not received my product from flipkart. When I call customer support, his response is negative. Higher authority of flipkart also gave a negative response. So I fully disturbed for this problem from 20 days.
Updated by sandeepkrv Oct 13, 2017
Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2017
As the replacement has been already delivered to the customer hence closing this case.

flipkart_satish
    I ordered a ram of 4gb ddr3 1333 mhz on 29.09.2017,
    Order id od[protected] after inspecting on their site.

The company delivered me the product other than shown on their site on 4th oct 2017.

The matter was discussed with customer support people twice to replace the product and it was assured to resolve the matter within 3 days each time.

No action taken so far.

The matter was also emailed and with a request to refund the money.
    Since the company is not bothered about the time and money i request the forum to ask the company to refund and no replacement.

I would like to mention here that it happened first time as me the regular costumer.

I shall be grateful to here from you at an earliest

Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-15 04:40:11

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2017
    As refund has been completed by the seller as per customer request closing this case.
    The Consumer Complaints Portal has been very useful .
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

gaurav_gm
      Dear flipkart
      Register mob number is:[protected]
      Order number: od[protected]

I am very disappointed by your customer service. I filed a complaint regarding "return" of parcel because the product quality is not good and i want only "refund. But your one of the executive told me that we will only replace the product, what kind of service it is, you are forcing the customer, if i complaint regarding"quality issue"so why should i take the same parcel by replacement.
      I called you many time but i am not satisfied with your answer. And product is not"return" till now. Please do not harass the customer. Response me within 12hrs.
      I want my refund. Please resolve asap.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-19 18:11:21

Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2017
      Replacement has been provided to customer hence closing the complaint from our end.
      Updated by gaurav_gm Oct 25, 2017
      Dear flipkart

Replacement is not the solution of my problem, because the issue is in your product quality i mentioned that the quality was very poor it is not working in my mobile phone so why are you forcing to customer for replacement.
      It is not the customer service.You send me a poor quality charger than you told me that i will give you replacement i do not want any replacement.I think you are not reading my whole complaint where I mentioned that I do not want Replacement So why should I take it. Closing the complaints from your end is does not meant that your customer is satisfied.
      I need better solution.Resolved my problem asap.
      Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2017
      Spoke to cx on [protected]. Apologised and informed that as per earlier conversations also we've informed to offer replacement but you denied. He informed that he wants refund as product is charging abruptly. Apologised and politely informed return policy. He wasn't agreed for replacement. informed that we're closing complaint. He agreed. hence, closing case
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Flipkart — missing item of product [Resolved]

govindwa
        I had ordered a ifb 20 l convection microwave oven on flipkart whose order id - od[protected]. The microwave oven was...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Flipkart — regarding purchasing of samsung tv (model 49m5000) order no. od110346221504073000 from flipkart [Resolved]

mp10
        Dear sir/madam

I have purchase a tv of model 49m5000 from flipkart, the order id is
        Od[protected]....
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category TVs

Aniruddha M jadhav
        I have booked Big flex whey protein 2Nos qty on flipkart. I have received only 1 No. instead of 2 Nos But i have paid for the 2 Nos qty. I am calling thrice a time 7 days past to resolve the problem but still the problem as it is. No any reply is received from flipkart side. I want the another item which is i have booked previously or refund.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

Ramchandra swami
          Sir, i took the panasonic p55 max mobile from flipkart, which was getting very hot, which i instantly communicated to compny, my mobile replacement became, which is the same problem in my mobile phone, i have this also made aware. But so far neither my problem has been solved, nor any satisfying full answer received. Please try to resolve. Thank you
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-15 08:07:54

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 14, 2017
          Told the customer information regarding the issue.Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
          I had deactivated my account, and I would like to reactivate it now.

[protected]@gmail.com
          Pls solve my flipkart login problem my id details -Md javed faisal
          [protected]@gmail.com

Heartly
            My flipkart account has been deactivated and now i want be activate it but it is not activating
            My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when i enters the mobile no and password he saw me "account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
            Pls solve this problem.
            Email - heartly. [protected]@gmail.com
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-21 03:03:11

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2017
            The customer complaint unable to login to flipkart. We had interacted with the customer and asked him to try login via flipkart website. Hence closing the complaint from our end.
            I ordered two redimi phone one on 7 oct and other on 8 oct. They told me that the product will be delivered by 11 and 12 oct but i didn't received my order yet...also my order are not showing in app. I made payment from axis bank debit card, i will never buy from flipkart again...

We have ordered 3 mobiles and the order got cancelled from your side without informing us or asking us..And this thing happened for 2nd time.Should we stop using Flipkart if this continues..
            Why are you people showing hot deals if you cannot complete it.
            I want answer on this ASAP.
            Plz activate my accout i am a certified buyer
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Reema Jeromee Kayal
              My name is rima kayal and my order id is od[protected]. I have purchased one tempered glass guard. But i am not satisfied with the packeging and the product which seems already been used to me and i saw the cover on that guard is misplaced already along with the bubble. When did i open the product i noticed it. I will not be able to use it and i never get this type of order packeging before. Kindly help me from this. The product is with me what i have received. I want to send you back with the invoice. But i dont know how you people send this to any other customer. And also the inconviniance of the customer care while i sent several issues regarding this but not a single response i saw. I will be helpfull if you take this order back and refund my money by any how.
              Thanking you.
              But i will be more thankfull if i get my money back.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-15 08:13:02

Updated by Reema Jeromee Kayal Oct 14, 2017
              Sir, my name is rima kayal. I have already talked with the customer care executive but i have a small issue with the delaid procedure and late response to my issue. I am providing my account details for the further refund procedure. Account holder - rima kayal. Account no.- [protected].
              Ifsc no. Mahb0001303. Branch-jadavpur kolkata (1303). I will request u to make this email hide. Because i have sended all my details through this complaint. And make sure that no more cancellation or delaid things will happen.
              Thanking you.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Rahul15215
                I have ordered for brown welcrow shoes but I got black shoelaces shoe.
                I ordered for replacement but the replacement person went away without replacing due to some invoice issue from flipkart.

product shoes from flipkart
                product shoes from flipkart

Flipkart — I didn't get my order [Resolved]

Ketan1611
                  I am ordering micromax canvas nitro 2 back cover. My old account registere MB number [protected] this account I am carry with...

Flipkart — fastrack analog watch [Resolved]

Rajesh Kudurupaka
                  I purchased fastrack analog watch in flipkart. And i want to return it. They given wrong price tag due to that i am unable...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Narendra Burnwal
                  My name is narendra and mobile no is [protected]. I have purchased one mobile motoc. But i am not satisfied with the camera performance as i was expecting and want to exchange or refund.

They are not exchanging or refunding my cell and i am very disappointed with flipkart.
                  I have earlier exchanged or get refund from flipkart. But this time they are behaving like a unprofessional.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-13 23:53:28

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2017
                  We have already contacted the customer and has addressed the issue. Hence closing the case from our end.
                  Hi, I am getting alert from Flipkart everyday so I am boared of it so decided to unsubscribe it. But the company site is not built properly to take care of this concern. Now I am fed up of this alert.

sha c
                    I had ordered some items for order - od[protected]. Since it was not delivered after 4 days of estimated. I cancelled this. Returned before reaching me. Since this was pay later i even paid or had to pay for this since they did not even refund in pay later balance. Now i have paid for this undelivered items and yet you have not initiated refund. Horrible experience. Do not buy from flipkart.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-13 13:30:59

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2017
                    We have interacted with the customer and customer has confirmed that the refund is already completed. Hence, closing the complaint from our side.
                    Reactivate my flpkt acount
                    Mob...[protected]
                    Mail...[protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

eakasve
                      Respected sir i purchased redmi note 4 mobile on 6 oct but there is a camera is defective i file replacement request they told me engineer will visit in your home to check this. Engineer comes in my home they agree camera is defective but flipkart not agreed for that, then i go to authorized service centre of xiaomi they also told me camera is defective i purchased this mobile to teach tution i dnt know flipkart just makes the people fool they will not return the product, i am very helpless what can i do my full money is wasted right now my 11000 rs are wasted that mobile is totally defective camera is defective my order id is-od[protected]

I am very dissappointed sir.
                      I want my money back, i will never purchased anything from flipkart i not used this phone even one hour, plz sir help me flipkart is not responding they are rejecting continuously my application.
                      Now i have no option sir aap help kr dijiye i am very poor

Sir plzz help me i want my money back in to my account
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-17 10:36:50

Updated by eakasve Oct 13, 2017
                      Sir i purchased online mobile from flipkart on 6th oct 2017 from flipkart through debit card they send me defective product i verified this product from authorized service centre and engineers of flipkart they flipkart rejected my refunded application they told me we will not refunded.
                      They rejected my refunded application sir now i comes to consumer complaint forum becoz flipkart is cheating with me just improves the terms and conditions of online site like flipkart they not cleared the polices lot of people are facing problems i am also like that

Plzz sir i want to return my mobile back 10999 in my account of mobile redmi note 4 which is totally defective all are agree for that service centre, engineers visited to my home as well even they not put my sign on any papers and they fill the form self and also fill the comment own. This is totally cheating with the consumer

I belongs to very poor family this amount is very huge for me, i don"t know how to resolve my problem, i am helpless sir, please return my defective product i never purchased anything from flipkart never ever and also never suggested to anyone plz sir help me
                      Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2017
                      My refrigerator(OD[protected] installation is not yet provided
                      and cancelled by flipkart .

Sanoj Ramkrishnan
                        I have ordered the phone on 29th sept 2017, it got delivered on 03rd oct 2017. As was not happy with the phone which was delivered to me as it seal was broken, the battery of my new phone was completely drained off and when i connected the phone for charging it was heating like iron box. I had informed the flipkart customer service team about the issue the same day, plus had contacted them so many time and had written a detailed mail stating the complete issue. Flipkart technician had also visited my place to check the phone, but due to power failure in my building he could not check the phone heating issue. But without checking the actual issue he submitted some report to flipkart team and because of him my refund or replacement request got delayed. I had ordered this phone to gift my wife as my diwali gift. The next technician visit is on 16th october 2017 which is too late for me. I am extremely disappointed with the way you have stretched my case and now i will have to think twice before purchasing any product from flipkart.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-23 15:58:35

Flipkart Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2017
                        We would like to inform you that our service engineer has confirmed that the issue has been resolved in your handset. Hence, closing the complaint.

Vinaysingh1
                          I ordered this on the 24/09/17, and per the delivery date on 04/09/17 the order was delivered but it was just 2 days later got the delivery. And the after sale service agreed by flipkart as per term is with in 72 hours and they have not yet sent the people to install the wardrobe, when they have then the complaint and they say it's been escalate and they send a text to say you will receive a call, and they don't even bother to call and update when they will install this. Please help as customer they don't even given good service for what they advertise.

perfect homes by flipkart julian 3 door wardrobe
                          perfect homes by flipkart julian 3 door wardrobe

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

twinkle Goel
                            I had ordered iphone 6s on 21st sep 17 i got my package delivered on 26th september when i opened the parcel infront of delivery boy i got to see redmi note 4 in iphone box. After that delivery boy called the flipkart for complain and told us that they will exchange in 3-4 days. But its been now more than 15 days. There is no initiative from them. Everytime i call them they say they will say we will process it in 48 hrs. How can flipkart gives assurance for such a fraud seller. This is a real disappointment. Either refund my money or exchange the product or i will have to file against the company. I have all the proof. Process it soon. And the review from the customer for the seller is too bad. Everyone is complaining for the seller supercomnet. This seller has fooled many buyer during big billion days. People don't buy mobile handets or electrical appliances from flipkart. Seeing all the complaints we can't rely anymore on flipkart.
                            Order id-od[protected]
                            Mobile no-[protected]

ordered an iphone but got redmi note 4 phone in iphone box
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-29 08:11:40

We will revert on it.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Flipkart — return not accepted for cancelled order - od110285750578536000 [Resolved]

Nidhin1991
                              My order id is: od[protected]

I had cancelled this order for iphone 7 plus on 22nd sept and return...

Recently Discussed