Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Oct 2, 2023
20350

File a complaint to Flipkart

Having problems with Flipkart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Flipkart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Flipkart

Flipkart reviews & complaints page 98

D
Dilip Radadiya
Feb 2, 2023

I am facing multiple issue new handsets Redmi 12 PRO.

1. Contact load time hang and not responding.
2. 5 g not working.

All ready two time tech visit has done but still not replace approved. I have multiple try to call customer car regarding this issue.

Heare I am attaching my proof video

P
    Pb31

Website:Flipkart

I had bulk ordered for 2000 rupees and there was a cash back offer. Flipkart canceled the order and refunded only partial amount. When i speak to the customer care they say the refund has been done but they are not giving any reference number for the payment. This issue has been going on for 3 weeks and still there is no response or resolution from flipkart.

NNNMohammed
      from Palakkad, Kerala

Flipkart Unfair Trade Practices

I have purchased a mobile from Flipkart under 'No Cost EMI Program Discount' for a tenure of 6 months as the longer tenures were having interest charges. But after having completed the transaction using ICICI Credit Card, I found out that the ICICI Bank is now imposing charges in the name of Processing fees and various Interest Charges.

If Flipkart is aware of such fraudulent practices, then it should very clearly inform the...
      V
      Vigneshve
      from Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Flipkart Paylater Scam

Address:Chennai

I ordered in flipkart for rs.1283 on january 8th 2023 through flipkart Paylater which im using for past few months to increase my credit score. On january 29 my account show i have to pay rs.9, 344.5, as checked with customer care they said my account is merged with Someone account or it may hacked and they paid hp gas of rs. 8046.50. Bill through your pay later money they said my problem will be solved with in 05/02/2023. Today i got a call...
      The product has been picked up from me on 12th of January, and today is 2nd of feb but still haven’t received any refund yet. So after pickup was done I did not receive any refund, and on the app too refund has canceled, so I contacted customer service and they took a complaint, after few days I received a call from Flipkart and asking me to share the sms confirmation which I received after pickup. So I shared the sms confirmation as a...
      P
      Parth Mistri
      from Hyderabad, Telangana

Address:Baner

I have ordered a shoe from flipkart which was a Puma Brand i received used product from flipkart have raised a return request on flipkart itself however it has been 4-5 days and yet no one is here to resolve the issue, every time I process a return request, the pickup guy came 1 time and telling that this product is used we can't take it back. Kindly help me with this asap.

Order No: FMPP[protected]
      email id: [protected]@gmail.com
      MO: [protected]

V
        Vp9997
        from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        Feb 2, 2023

Address:Plot no 1 esskay homes prithvi nagar sennerkuppam kumananchavadi chennai -600056

Very worst service from flipkart. I ordered one jacket and received it on 10/01/2023 january on the same day I raised return request due to fitting issue. And the estimated date given by flipkart was january 31/01/2023 and the refund date february 01/02/2023 no one has come to pick my product till now today's date is 02/02/2023.regarding this I called flipkart customer support everyday. They are being extending the resolution due dates first they said january 31 and february 01 later february 02 today the saying after february 03 .its a simple request of refund and i fail to understand why flipkart cannot arrange the same even after twenty days?

sridharanju
          from Hyderabad, Telangana
          Feb 2, 2023

Return and Refund issue of water purifier

Address:hyderabad

Hi Team,

I have purchased Aqua guard glory UV+UF with amount of Rs.8549/- water purifier in flipkart on 11-Jan-2023 and it delivered and next technician visited for installation, but technician told me that this product will not work for area and technician informed that please return this product and buy another product which is suitable for my area, these things we don't know until technician explains and one more thing...
          santoshkpt1
          from Kolkata, West Bengal
          Feb 21, 2023
          This thread was updated on Feb 21, 2023

Flipkart doing fraud with incorrect information in his website

My name is Santosh Kumar Sahu, I have purchased a Product Canon EOS 3000D DSLR Camera with OD[protected] on 20th Jan 2023 from Flipkart. As it is mentioned in website the camera should have 35x Optical zoom but as I have received the item & checked the product I didn't found the 35x optical zoom when half of that also not coming. When I talk with can non customer care about this they have asked me to contact to Canon servicecenter...
          M
          mo07asif
          from Jaipur, Rajasthan

Harassed by Flipkart social team

Website:Flipkart support

Sir with due regards i want to say that

My Flipkart account is blocked while I never do any misbehave or fraud with Flipkart
          And I do approx 1LC of shopping with flipkart and now my Flipkart account is blocked.

My Flipkart no. Is= [protected]
          Mail id- mohd.[protected]@gmail.com

Last order I'd is
          OD[protected]

I'll also call customer care service they...
          nakusi
          from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
          Feb 2, 2023

Refusing refund for an item not delivered

Address:30/.3, Laxmanpuri Extension, Faizabad Road,

My registered phone number is [protected] and address is ; 30/3, Laxmanpuri Extension, Faizabad Road, Lucknow - 226016.

I ordered 3 units of Dr Vaidya's My Prash Chyavanpraash by OD[protected]. It was delivered by Ekart Logistics by FMPP[protected] ON 14/01/2023. However, the delivery contained only two of the three items. I raised a concern immediately with Flipkart CC and was assured of a resolution within 24 hours....
          M
          Madhu123!
          from Kolkata, West Bengal
          Feb 2, 2023

I had bought Samsung galaxy s21 fe on 15th Jan 2023. I recieved the product on 26th Jan 2023. From the day itself i am facing several issues from overheating, wifi getting not working properly, phone not getting unlocked even after putting correct pin. I had to factory reset twice. I asked for replacement on 27th Jan. There was Technician visit on 28th Jan. App showed that replacement would be done by 30th Jan. Then it's getting delayed till 4th Feb. Customer care is not helping. They are only saying to wait- the seller has put the phone on hold. That's what they got.

It has been more than 15days i ordered the phone. And finally after 10days when it came it is defective and they are not replacing or giving me a refund

Y
            Yshh
            from Alwar, Rajasthan
            Feb 1, 2023

I ordered a power bank that's defective i raise return but they rejected and i order a t shirt and then i received my account is already blocked but i access in account. I told to delivery boy or their care they said don't worry. And unfortunately t shirt Is different colour but same brand, then i raised my complaint. As I explained they already block my account but there care support told my to provide powerbank and t shirt image on Gamil. I send them to mail maybe I provide them 2-3 time. Then they blocked me and i can't access, i call care they raised complain but they didn't do anything 😭

D
              Divs18

Address:Kasganj, up

Whenever I was using flipkart, I made payment through paytm most of the time but for the past few orders, my order was showing pending for atleast 20 minutes after which it was confirmed. I thought there was glitch which will be fixed soon but now my account has been blocked and I have not returned any product which is one of the reasons generally responsible for blocked account . I want my account back . Please help

1061 Samarth Bhanje
                Feb 1, 2023

As soon as I opened pen after 13 days to write in exam it was not good I complained the problem was stretched for a month and the final call came saying that I have to take paid service from local shop. So I deleted my flipkart account and going to shop from other websites than it.
                I want justice!!!

C
                  Chaudhary Suraj
                  from Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Address:Ahmedabad
                  Website:www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=www.flipkart.com/&ved=2ahUKEwjc7-a6xvT8AhXpSGwGHY_NB94QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0v_i-rdbD-oVZOBoKBuRP8

I booked a wireless keyboard and mouse combo on Flipkart on 25 January 2023 and i received it on 27 January 2023. But it was a defective item. So, i made a replacement request. And it shows me you get your product on 1 February 2023. But now they are showing that my order is delayed by 3 days, due to unforeseen issues by delivery partner of Flipkart.

I need that product on today 1 February 2023. That's why i order it on 25 January 2023, but actually, first they provide me a defective item. And now they are delaying their service of delivery. And this type of promises from Flipkart for order on time is not good or they are fooling us.

B
                    Bazith071

Laptop Replacement issue - OD426979410843796100

I got a defective laptop from flipkart which cost me around 80K I have submitted replacement request and tech verified and gave me DOA Approval since then I have been contacting flipkart multiple times they always tell me to wait for 3 days and nothing changes after 3 days I again again same process. I had so much trust in flipkart didn't expected this kind of treatment its been a month.I put all of my savings in this laptop even after being...
                    K
                    Kabitajanaa
                    from Kharagpur, West Bengal

Take action on it
                    Order id -od[protected]
                    I ordered oneplus nord ce 2 lite mobile and paid for this full amount without any doubt. But flipkart scammed with me by delivered empty box. The seller delivered empty box in intact conditions just like criminal behavior. I need my money immediately as refund.But flipkart seller and the team continously rejected my return request.
                    I am humbly requesting here to consumer department team take legal action on it and refunded my money. Already 5 days crossed yet not resolved. Flipkart customer support avoiding to process refund.

I want my money immediately.

K
                      Kabitajanaa
                      from Kharagpur, West Bengal

Order id -od[protected]

I want my money immediately.

swapan janann
                        from Contai, West Bengal

Flipkart is scamming platform need punishment Order id - OD[protected]

Please take immediate action against fraud ever e-commerce flipkart.com.
                        I ordered Oneplus Nord CE 2 lite mobile amount of 20044 using advanced payment. Delivery boy comes and asking otp before giving percel I shared and takes percel while i opened there completely item missing Empty box delivered intact conditions.
                        I contacted flipkart customer support they created multiple times return request but everytime rejected without any communication with me.

They rejected already 2 times refund request.
                        and now ignoring to created new return I am really harassing about this scam by flipkart on our hard money. please refunded my money.