[Resolved] Flipkart — order confirmation and order not received

Ayazahmed Nadaf on Oct 10, 2018
I made an transaction on 8th oct 2018 for pampers small size 86 counts and the order was suppose to be delivered today but still i have not received it. The amount was for rs 746 with hdfc transaction ref no is[protected]. Also, i have not received any confirmation from your side about order.

Pl note i have done this transaction by guest appearance on website and i don't have flip kart login id. Kindly clarify as soon as possible.

Ayazahmed nadaf

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2018

[Oct 10, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ayazahmed Nadaf, Oct 10, 2018
I made an transaction on 8th Oct 2018 for pampers small size 86 counts and the order was suppose to be delivered today but still i have not received it.The amount was for Rs 746 with HDFC Transaction ref no is[protected].Also, i have not received any confirmation from your side about order.

Pl note I have done this transaction by guest appearance on website and i don't have flip kart login id.Kindly clarify as soon as possible.

Ayazahmed Nadaf
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 13, 2018
We've interacted with the customer and apologized for the amount debited and the payment didn't go through to which the order isn't successful hence info provided as per the refunds response that Refund has been processed on 11/10/18 kindly inform the customer it will be completed within 8 business days from 11th Oct for Rs.746 to the Netbanking account hence requested customer to place a fresh order and closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir mera wall char/XE39398/Million mobile charge nhi kar rha h ye kab bapas hoga

Manish Kushawah's reply, Oct 9, 2018
Charger warranty
Charge is out of order, there so many complaint through costumer care no but there is no solutions.
littlehut's reply, Oct 5, 2018
damage of charger
Inactive my account
Sk md Jamir's reply, Oct 5, 2018
Plzzzz inactive my flifkart account soon
Buy a Samsung j7 prime phone through netbanking(axis bank) amount Rs 10999/- deducted (transaction No INB/[protected]/ techprocess solutions ltd), on[protected], but order not showing in app. I called Custercare but no response. Please do needful

Sathya.vadde@gmail.com
Sathyaiah's reply, Oct 4, 2018
My phone no 00971 526908340
I was ordering iron from Flipkart while paying the amount is deducted from the account but order is not placed.

I have send mail to Flipkart but no response . also I got message of deduction from phone pay but I didn't see any order in Flipkart.
Oder id =OD[protected]
Fnock slim women light blue jeans 30knockstly
Please refund mony
Madhumitha purkait's reply, Oct 5, 2018
Ma abivi jeans ka refund money nahi mila
I ordered a back cover for my mobile Moto x4. But when cover was delivered to me I found it different which I ordered. And it is not useful for because the segments of my mobile and that cover are different too. So I request you to refund my money back.
I have a small doubt on flipkart cardless credit is approved but I don't use the credit amount we want to pay any EMI for the credit amount ..

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - order confirmation and order not received