Flipkart
Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

Flipkart Customer Care

Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

+91 80 4908 3910  [Grievance Officer]

Fax:
Fax:

Mail
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560068, Karnataka, India

Corporate Office
Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560034 Karnataka, India
CIN: U51109KA2012PTC066107

Sun Closed

Flipkart Complaints & Reviews

Flipkart — Misbehaviour by the Delivery Boy [Resolved]

Piya90
This complaint is regarding the delivery boy named: Mohanraju Bangaru who misbehaved with me. First day he called to know...

ashish_1986
I palced an Order on 6th of July. My order is OD[protected]. According to order, it would be delivered on 9th ogf July but I did not received my product as yet. And also the customer care's response is not cooperative. My amount is deducted. This is cheating with consumer.

Order Not Received
I successfully ordered Redmi 1s mobile from Flipkart on 2 September my order id is (ODA[protected]HBPLB00) and after 7 days i checked my order status its still under conformation stage and i called to customer care executive he said that i will receive mobile on 13 sep but i have not received any conformation thing from flipkart. 10th sep i sent a mail to Flipkart team and after 20 hrs they called me and said that my product got reserved and it will be delivered on promised date that is 13sep. Today again i called customer care and they given me a foolish answer that my product has not been conformed and there was no stock to deliver and suggested me to register again for next sale. I paid total amount through city bank credit card that to 9(EMI) mode .If i cancel my order who is going to pay my interest. As per my knowledge they sold my mobile some one else and now the sales manager saying that my order not conformed and said that their executive has give wrong commitment that the product will be allotted to me. How its possible that their executive could give such wrong information to customers. I spoke to customer care 3 times and they said that my product will be delivered within promising date. In flipkart site my product Is still showing that Item has been confirmed by the seller but they told me that my product not been conformed. Entire mistake done by flipkart they wasted my time and my hard earned money who will going to bare the loss. Today they sent a massage that(they escalated my issue they will resolve problem by 16 Sep, 3:00 PM.) i don't believe flipkart they are cheaters i want to file complaint against company. Please help me out. thanking you Mahipal Reddy
I have ordered moto e and paid the money on line through credit card. My order delivery committed by flipkart is on 28th of oct, 2014. I wanted to gift this product to some one I love. After I contacted the customer care, flipkart is saying I will receive my order on 1st Nov 2014. what I should do? it is so embarrasing. My order no. is OD[protected]
I had
ordered books on 22nd of December 2014 order no. OD[protected], which
was suppose to be deliver on 25th of that month but due to Christmas holiday
delivery boy by calling inform given number that order will be deliver on the
next day. As I didn't received by order, I call to customer service executive,
in that he inform me that the address which I had given was incomplete and he
takes my proper address and inform me that the order will be deliver with in a
48hrs. Again I give a call on 29th of December to customer service executive as
I did not receive my order. he repeat the same problem that I had not written
proper address again I corrected it and he told me that my books definitely
will reach with in 48hrs, even I share him that one of the books is very
important for me as I going answer exam very next few days in that he promise
me, any how the product will reach you in 48hrs. But still today i:e 05 January
2015 I had not received any books from Flipkart. Some Question are arise now
what would be the next steps to get the product.

rinku15
    My ORDER no is :OD[protected], By this order no, i purchased moto g 16 gb, worth Rs13999 I received this product on 25th Jun 2014, But it is having defect in screen icons and text, so i talked to customer care flipkart, she told me to refund that product back to flipkart via courier, i did the same, they received my product and Return id for this request is : 5837565 is mentioned from their side. also they told me that, we are replacing your product 2 weeks back, but that has been cancelled and they said and mentioned on my mail that, their courier partner has discontinued the service in my area, now from past 1 week, i am calling cs flipkart but they are telling they will update on within 24hrs, every time this thing has been told to me, but no action regarding my money refund or replacement has been done. Please help me on this.

no replacement or refund for defective product(MOTO G 16 GB) ordered on flipkart

Flipkart — Laptop Warranty Issue

Mehta Krunal
      Item 1: 5CD2280B8D Bill shows the warranty of 2 years, while the service centre says there is only warranty of 1 year that...

waniamit
      Hi, on 2nd of july (Order ID: OD[protected]) while doing net transaction some error came and payment got debited but order not placed. Right from start i have been raising complaints about this, I called Customer care of both bank and flipkart atleast three four times, but i was told that amount reversal from gateway takes 7-8 days and wait for that. Its more than 10 days now still this amount is not reversed to my account. bank has confirmed two times that amount has been delivered to other party, this is trasaction No: MIDB[protected]. IDBI bank says amount has delivered to party they cant do any more This is worst ever response i have seen from any shopping website. Even after 10 days there is no reversal of amount.

VARSHA TOLANI
        Dear customer care,

We are dissatisfied with your poor after sale services provided to us.
        We have purchased a mobile cover from your website 15-20 days back and have
        demanded to return back the money, we have returned the goods back to your
        sales man within 5-7 days of purchase done.

ORDER NUMBER:OD[protected]
        REF ID:[protected]

This is the 3rd reminder which we are sending to your company and we are
        constantly getting reminders from the customer care department saying that
        they will credit our bank account for Rs. 449 but unfortunately we haven't
        received the balance yet in our account.For your knowledge please find
        attached the mini statement of my account where you can check that there is
        no transaction has been done yet.
        It is advisable that please take this account seriously and do the needful
        immediately or provide us cash on delivery. as we can't wait for that long
        now.

VARSHATOLANI

gincyanto
          I ordered for first time in flipkart one week ago and i didn't get the my flipkart shipment yet. I paid money while ordering itself in online. although I am getting messaeges regarding shipment. But it didn't come to me yet. I was full time available at my home last week. They promised to deliver it by last wednesday. today is saturday and still I didn't receive the delivery yet.S49384801is the shipment number in SMS. Is it a fraud company which takes away people money

mehtagaurav1
            In The Desperacy to Promote Flipkart First badly, you guys have started Delaying like hell! I have been getting messages since last 3 Days that your order is out for Delivery and it never comes!!! Either you should not commit a date or if you do you should Deliver. Amazon India is like far better then you in terms of commitment. My Order ID are OD[protected], OD[protected] and again i have got a message for these that they are out for Delivery! 4th day in a Row.. but i know i would never receive the product. You Guys will eventually kill you r Loyal Customer Base if you try to Promote your Flipkart First

latoore

I have purchased a samsung mobile phone and a flip cover from flipkart for my sister.
              the order was placed and the amount was deducted.
              The message was also delivered that the same would be delivered by 10 july'14.after 4 days of order placing the order i got a message that my order is cancelled since the mobile is out of stock but the cover was delivered within time frame.
              Now what will the consumer do with the cover when the mobile order is cancelled.
              also when the mobile was out of stock why was the order taken.

Request you to kindly look into the matter

abhishek Saxena
              abhishek.[protected]@gmail.com

Order no order OD[protected]

bhawani sankar routray
                HI..
                I bear the ORDER NUMBER-OD[protected].I ordered for a BLACK SHORT but I have received Today a WHITE ROUND NECK T-shirt from Happy hippie company.Its really disheartening to get this sort of services from a reputed organisation like FLIPKART.Immediately after opening the cover, i tried twice to get in touch with Your Customer Care representative and I asked for a resoultion to repay my Rs.719 within 1 Hour, else I will go to the consumer court for a bigger compensation. They did not have any resolution, only I got a confirmation by stating I will come back with my supervisor, but after that 2 of Your representatives dropped the call, which is very unproffessional.Kindly note, the 2nd representative name is HAMID and I got 2 recorded responses with me.

Therefore, to prevail me to go to the cosumer court, I need a call within 30 minutes of receiving this mail and You must return my money within 1 Hour of receiving this mail, else You are forcing me to go to Cosumer Court Tomorrow

Bhawani Sankar Routray
                Contact Number-[protected]

Misrepresentation of the company
                Misrepresentation of the company

paulsudipta.1996
                  I had Order a Child School Bag On 07/07/2014. I Receive This Item on 09/07/2014, but the School Bag is so small. Then I call the Company on 10/07/2014, they Refuse to Change this wrong Item. After that I Check this Product Review, I saw a Review written by "chandra" on 23/04/2014, that the Company Change her Wrong Size Item. For That I am Confuse, why Company Refuse to Change My Item, because the different between My & her Item is only a colors, others are same. My Item Id. OD[protected] . A Violet Colors WILDCRAFT Company's Bag.

Refuse to Change The Wrong Size Item
                  Refuse to Change The Wrong Size Item

Vickymodi7777
                    My name is Vicky Midi. My contact number is [protected] and email ID is [protected]@gmail.com. I am studying at IMT Hyderabad. I ordered one Aero Back Cover for Blackberry Q10 (Blue) (Order no. OD[protected]) and Reebok Classics Ers 1500 Running Shoes (Order no. OD[protected]) as on 4 July 2014 and today I called on [protected] which is Flipkart service care number, they told me that your order has been cancelled without informing me and they lied that order cannot be delivered in your area but at that time flipkart service man was standing outside IMT Campus for others delivery from where I called and yes one of person called me and he was blaming me unnecessarily about misbehavior. So kindly do the needful. Waiting for your responses...

Dhruv Chandhok
                      There is a Flipkart Students scheme running for the students. I am a student at NIT Allahabad, so I have applied for it. I got a mail saying "Hi, Your details have been received by us. Our team shall verify your details and communicate via an email the status of your membership within 3 business days. Thank you for registering" Three days past, No reply. I mailed [protected]@flipkart.com but they did not respond. Then I mailed customer-care and was asked to wait for 24 hours. I waited but still no reply. I again mailed the customer care, then they told me to wait 1-2 business days. It was 6 days already. I mailed the customer care again that I am tired of waiting. I got a reply, "Hi Dhruv, I apologize for the delay in responding to your concern.I would like to inform that our concern team will working on your issue with high priority. We have already re-notified the concern team to update your issue. I understand how disappointed you are as you have not get any update from the concern team as of now and even I would have felt the same if I was in your place. I request your kind cooperation and patience in this regard." This was the final time, I decided to wait another day, but still no good. They are only fooling us. The scheme gets over on 15th July, and they are waiting for the scheme to get over. This is very bad marketing. When they say 3 business days, they should mean it. It has been 7 business days and yet no reply. Pathethic Flipkart!! Flipkart Complaints: [Incident:[protected]], [Incident:[protected]]

velu267
                        I have ordered a skull candy head set for 720/- on 2nd july and got it delivered on 5th of july. Since i was out of station my wife started using the headset and thrown away the box. But when i came back on Tuesday and found that it was a duplicate headset. I call customer care informed them about the product. They are not ready to take the product without the box eventhough it s a duplicate one. Finally my money has gone. Order no:OD[protected] Email:[protected]@gmail.com
                        I Have purchase a Samsung Power Bank White 9000 mah worth Rs.2029.
                        and I Have Recived samsung Power Bank Black 6000 mah and is it local I think you Cheat With Your Customers

Name Anuj Gupta
                        Address panchsheel motors 164, mokhampur delhi road meerut Near Amar ujala meerut pin 250001

ORDER ID OD[protected]
                        ORDER ITEM ID[protected]

sold by HANFIS COLLECTIONS BUNGLOW KALYANI HERITAGE OSMANPUR NEAR GURU TEGH SCHOOL AURANGABAD PIN 431005
                        VAT/TIN NO. [protected]V
                        INVOICE NO. 00030
                        Dear Sir/Madam

I had ordered Sony Portable Charger 10000mAH costing Rs 2849 on[protected] through online Flipkart service. Order delivered on[protected]. It has been brought to notice that the product is Duplicate and is also defective.
                        Details of the Product is as follows:

PRODUCT: FSN: PWBEFCSSXHVFBQ2E
                        BRAND: SONY CP-F10L/C ULA USB PORTABLE CHARGER 10000mAH
                        ORDER ID: OD[protected]

Attached Invoice copy*

Please help me with this fraud issue.

Thanks & Regards
                        Nithin Raj
                        [protected]@gmail.com
                        Please Help

Getting duplicate product instead of original(Transcend ddr3 4gb RAM)
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Flipkart — Rude behaviour of delivery boy Mr. Deep Sardar ( Mob 08420085509) [Resolved]

djcra33
                          Dear Sir, As i am regular customer of flipkart as usual i had ordered oxford dictionary ( Order no. OD[protected]. Today...

ravi ramakrishnan
                          hi iam ravi ramakrishnan, my mobile no is [protected], my mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com, i have ordered, one ambran707 tablet online from flipkart, on 3rd july 2014, i got a message from them that the product will be delivered by wednesday, yesterday on 7th july morning, one persorn from e kartl, courier company of flipkart, came with my product which i have ordered, i told him to deliver the product on wednesday, as it was someone birthday, he started abusing me, telling me i[censored] don, t want the product why do you order, i told him to deliver the product on wednesday, he told me i am cancelling ur order, you want to complain do it, after that i wrote to flipkart a mail regarding this issue, they told me that my order will not be cancelled, today they sent me a mail saying thate courier person has cancel the order, we cant do anything, you have to reorder the product, when i have not cancell the order why should i reorder, , last time previously they sold me afaulty tablet, this time also they are again harassing me, i am fed up, they have put me in mess, i wanted to gift the product to someone look what they have done plz help me regards ravi r

Oliver Fernandes
                            Had posted this earlier on facebook, copying it here What the hell is goin on Flipkart? My fourth order has been cancelled and refunded in just 2 days!OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected], OD[protected] was even shipped, it reached Pune and was then cancelled. I'm a flpkart first customer...what sort of third class customer service is this?? One of the other orders was for a moto that I placed over the phone, even that was cancelled. If you've noticed, I haven't placed these orders for myself but they are for office colleagues and relatives who do not shop online. This has been extremely frustrating and I demand an explanation for this stupid behaviour. Update 1- ordered a hard drive and a moto e which got delivered. But after that another pen drive order was cancelled- OD[protected]

Flipkart — wrong product delivered

Viren Macwan
                              i have order for Maxxlite PBK0021 Power bank of 4000 mAh and i have received totally different product which capacity is 2600...

Abhinav Katyal
                              Hi, my name is Abhinav and my friend ordered a hand blender from Flipkart. The registered number with the order is [protected] and her name is Manmeen Bakshi. I was not aware that my friend had ordered a hand blender and when my friend was not at home, the delivery guy came. I informed him that as my friend was not at home, could you please deliver the hand blender at a later time or tomorrow (which other online shopping websites do) to which he said that 'WE ARE NOT THE SERVANTS OF YOUR FATHER' (HUM TUMHARE BAAP KE NAUKAR NAHI HAIN) and rejected my order.
                              His name was Vikram and on asking his number, he again said that 'I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE, DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO'. Is this what Flipkart is?? Is this the kind of customer service you provide to your customers?? This was my first time with Flipkart and will be my last. I am also going to share this experience with my friends and family so that they should also be aware about the customer service that Flipkart delivers. I am really disappointed and not a happy customer at all.
                              Abhinav katyal
                              ([protected])
                              Delivery address- #C-2268 A, Sushant lok, phase 1, Gurgaon, 122002
                              Very bad customer service

er.satyabratbaral1987
                                Dear Sir, I bought a lenovo K900 Mobile from flipkart.The seller of the mobile is WS retailer. My Order No: OD[protected].After some days I found some more technical problem & requested for the replacement.But the seller provided me an used mobile. So I returned that through courier to the seller immediately & informed to flipkart. I already mailed many times regarding this problem. but still there is no response from the seller as well as from flipkart.As I ve requested for a replacement of the Lenovo K900 mobile as I am facing problem in battery Backup. It sad to say today I received the parcel from the courier & opened it infront of the courier boy. I found that the product was a second hand mobile. WS retailer is providing the worst products, & second hand products.To day morning I contacted the customer care regarding the problem, buts there was no response & previously also I complained regarding the WS retailer but still there is no action taken against WS retailer.The seller is harassing the customers. Mail Ref no:[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected], Its my humble request you to take proper action against this complain So that I would be able to get my rights & get me a brand new mobile as soon as possible. Looking forward for your positive response. Regards Satyabrat Baral [protected]