Food Panda

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122015

Bad

Food Panda related photos (626)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Food Panda Complaints & Reviews

Nick199030
I had made an order using the mobile app on the 2nd of April at 12:22PM worth 1, 260.00/- Rs. and after discount 995.00/- Rs. I paid it and then I get a call from the Cc team asking me to chose a different restaurant as the restaurant wasn't accepting order. Then my order was taken again for a different restaurant which soon got canceled and then the 3rd restaurant which also didn't deliver food and then when the 4th restaurant I chose had accounted for 300rs. more from the amount allotted and I was denied from the agent and then the supervisor. I then agreed to also pay the 300rs. extra and then I get a call again that even the final order is not been accepted by the vendor and so again I have to order or I just wait for 7 days to get my money back which was taken away within a sec even without delivering me anything. I need my money immediately or I need the order of 1500 which I chose at the end to be delivered.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 8, 2017

[Apr 02, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Food Panda Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2017
Hi Nick, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Request you to share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can immediately look into the matter and resolve this issue. Thanks. Team foodpanda!!

Shibashree Nanda
    Placed an order and then received call from hotel end (afetr 1:30 hr later)to inform that the address is too far and the delivery boy just left saying so. Now tell me one thing, which bloody site accepts an address and then the delivery boy cancels it? Of course, foodpanda!! And then the hotel people phone up informing what just happened and their food is wasted and how they will not get money too. Till now, no message from foodpanda. Then I call up this no. I got call from earlier, same person of foodpanda who had confirmed the delivery(I got 2 confirmation message), he says he told me its too far and this he told that time itself. Now tell me dear delivery guy, if you had informed me earlier, how did it not get cancelled that time? How the hotel prepared the food? How instead of a cancellation msg I got a cnfm msg? Wow!!!
    So dear foodpanda service providers, please take action for such unacceptable atrocious behavior so that customers have a little faith in your service.
    No. which I got call(foodpanda) : [protected]
    My no. :[protected].
    Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2017

[Apr 01, 2017] Food Panda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Shibashree Nanda Apr 01, 2017
    Also when I called the delivery person again and demanded an explanation, he just hung up. Great way to resolve any problem. Foodpanda, at least please see to it that they are capable of dealing with complaining customers.
    Food Panda Customer Care's response Apr 02, 2017
    Hi Shibashree, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through due to the very poor way of communication you have experienced on your last order. We would surely escalate it to our delivery team to ensure better services, we request you to share your order/account details (The above-mentioned number is 9 digit) at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can immediately look into the matter and resolve this issue. Thanks. Team foodpanda!!
    Hi I ordered food from food panda and In order they delivered wrong food. I am pure veg person and they delivered egg paratha instead of plain parathas which i ordered.

Now they are not accepting their mistake and saying restaurant delivered right order.

Food Panda — Food quality issue [Resolved]

Mohitnegi
      I have ordered pizza from slice of italy. Sector 51 noida. But its quality was so bad. A bed smell was coming from it. It...

Srinivasa. G
      I srinivasa. G unid no:101998 working as grooming maneger in white field dphu13th july to 30 oct 2016 my hub manager vimal as told you should resign your job & convert as team leader from 1 nov 2016 my unid no:224 (My f&f statelment of grooming manager post unid no:101998) vimal as been cleard team leader unid no:224 f&f but. I am not yet resign my job but absconding. I want my grooming manager f&f statelment. If you want i will attched my bank ststatement also do the needfull... Please

mayank1080
        I had ordered food from foodpanda on 2nd feb, 2017 but as the payment was not completed i did not receive the order (Fair enough). But the amount was debited from my a/c which was further confirmed to be credited to foodpanda a/c by my bank as well as foodpanda team.

I was communicating with bank and foodpanda team for reversal. I got a mail from foodpanda team in which they mentioned a transaction no with date by which they had reverted the amount, but again i did not receive any amount till yet and foodpanda is not taking any responsibility.

Please help
        Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 29, 2017
        Food Panda Customer Care's response Mar 29, 2017
        Hi Mayank, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

md nadir Hussain
          The food panda customer service is one of the most third class customer service..they didn't care about customer care problem I have many issues with them...and the hotels which are listed are all waste hotels...I ordered food from the restaurant mention on their website the restaurant name was mehfil restaurant in Hyderabad..I selected pickup option option because food panda delivery services are much slower..I got the food and got shock that the malai kofta which i have ordered is sweet in taste..How should i eat sweet gravy with rumali and tandoori roti? I sent photos and requested a refund / replacement to a customer service person named as ASHUTOSH but that idiot is not ready to listen my problem he was repeating only 2 things hotel is correct and I apologies...hence i disconnected the chat after hearing these two sentences for half n hour.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 21, 2017
          Food Panda Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2017
          Hi Nadir, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. We would like to inform you that it is the standard recipe of "Malai Kofta" at "Mehfil Restaurant" and the taste is also more on the sweeter side. However, they accommodate any changes in the way of preparation as suggested by the customer. Hence, I would like to suggest that for future orders, you may always mention your preferences in the comment box available on our website/app. Thanks!

Food Panda — Wrong cake delivered - invoice# - a5616629 [Resolved]

varun.grover1987
            Hi Team,

My name is Varun & I ordered 2 half kg cakes from foodpanda last night. I ordered 2 chocolate & peanut...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Tripti Saijwar
            I ordered two cold coffee from CCD, and after one and half hours, i get to know that my order was cancelled. I complained customer care many times, he took around 20 minutes to let me know that my order was cancelled, that's the worst customer service one could get, that's the worst online food ordering experience one can get. Pathetic Service! I'll never order from Food Panda again, that's for sure.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 24, 2017
            Food Panda Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2017
            Hi Tripti, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. As per our email conversation, we have escalated this issue with the restaurant in order to assure better services in the future. Thanks!
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Food Panda — Delayed delivery and condition of food delivered on time [Resolved]

pranabp
              I order food from their portal and after ordering for about an hour and a half the food gets delivered to me and that also...

Food Panda — Order not received [Resolved]

awdrgyjilp
              The Order was made on 21 Feb and around 8.00 pm . And then at 9 pm i received a call from the delivery boy stating that Hotel...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Amit Khanra
              Hi ordered food through foodpanda on 26feb on 8:50 pm and eta was provided 60 mins. At 10:04 pm I got an SMS from restaurant that the order has been dispatched. Foodpanda jokers did not even update the status and the item never got delivered. This is happening 2nd time in last 4 months. Such unreliable service - I would say expected from idiotic company like foodpanda.
              Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2017
              Hi Amit, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. Please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

Deep Bhandari
                Your agents, Submit and shah are the worst agents I have ever seen in my life.Shah had ego.He did not even reply properly. He even didn't feel sorry abt wht he did to me.He is too rude.Why u people hire such @gents? I need a apology from shah.Just arrange a call back for me from shah where he will sincerely apologize to me in a deep and right way.Otherwise I will post the chat in all possible social media sites.
                Deep Bhandari
                [protected]/[protected].
                Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2017
                Food Panda Customer Care's response Mar 01, 2017
                Hi Deep, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. We tried to reach out to you in order to discuss this concern. However, you might be busy at that time. We would like to inform you that this feedback has been given to the team already to improve the services further. Thanks!

bhanujirao
                  Reference to order no: Order ID s0zl-jk8i, i have received the spoiled food and the Food Panda team is not ready to address my query on it. They are leaving the chat (Hope you can very well track it)

I have told the Food panda executive in chat that refund is not required to me and at the same time the amount should not be released to restaurant because they dont deserve as they have provided the spoiled food without considering the safety of the public. Later i received a call from restaurant people and they agreed that they will come and check the food as there is no chance of spoiled food. But till ow, no one has come to check it.

Later i inquired the Food panda and i hope they have already released the payment and ofcourse Foodpanda might have also taken their share itseems. On this issue, the executives are not ready to chat and saying restaurants are not ready to refund.

I request to refund my money back or donate it to the government dept which will be used for the public.
                  Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2017
                  Hi Bhanu, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. As per our telephonic and chat conversation, we have already passed this feedback to assure better services in the future. Thanks!
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Food Panda — Not delivering food on time and not refunding the amount [Resolved]

chetankanoria
                    I ordered from mast kalandar today. The delivery time is 35 mins. I did not get any information for 90 mins. I contacted their...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Chiya Chuchu
                    I ordered 3 products from Foodpanda they accepted the order after 30 min they say item is not available guests waiting for dinner in my home

Then one guy comes with food very rude impolite abusive as if he is giving me free of cost food

He never tallied the items and told all items are there

When I checked at table only one item was there and some salad of onion in 3 packets with chutney

I informed Foodpanda but they told restaurant is closed ask tomorrow I.e. today

Fraud committed by Foodpanda or there rider or restaurant, but I think rider took some items in between restaurant and my home...

Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2017
                    Hi Kusum, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. As per our telephonic conversation, please share your order/account details at [protected]@foodpanda.in so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

hamta baghi
                      My order number was s1en-bxjr and it was expected to deliver in 50 mins and I almost waited for more than one hour after that I called the resto and they even dont know where is my order and I chat with live support they dont have number of the person who is bringing my order and when I told him how can you third party without having his number so he dont have any answer, my issue is if I am trusting for food from this website they should do this.They just charged and quality is so bad, now when my food will come it should be wasted, they dont even care about this .kindly look into this matter.
                      Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
                      Hi Hamta, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. As per your chat conversation with one of our representative, strict feedback and warning has been shared with the restaurant to avoid such issues in the future. Full refund of your order has been processed on the same day, which will be credited within stipulated time. Thanks!

preeti03
                        I received a coupon code for whole week discount yet it was an expired code already they will send you a message of whole week discount sms at the end of the week that too at night so that it can not be used here is the message i received

Relish an extra dose of love this valentine week with extra 15% off! Use code wow. Order your favorite dishes online now https://goo.gl/mWgvjP *t&c.

I received this message on 12th feb 17 in night next day when i applied that code on 13 feb 17 it was already expired
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2017
                        Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2017
                        Hi Preeti, We sincerely regret the experience you've been through. We would like to inform you that the voucher code (WOW) was valid till 15/02/2017 if you were unable to apply the same please share your order/account details so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

Dr. Vikas Mundhe
                          Dear Team,

I am very much irritated & fed up of repeated messages on my mobile numbers, i have already unsubscribed but still they are receiving.
                          Only due to heavy message i have stopped ordering at foodpanda

I am also discussing with legal adviser about taking action against it.

My Mobile numbers are

Kindly resolve on top priority
                          Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2017
                          Hi Dr. Mundhe, We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We understand that you do not wish to receive daily SMS from foodpanda, we have already forwarded the details to our relevant team, numbers will be unsubscribed within 72 hours. We also request you to contact us at [protected]@foodpanda.in if you have any other concern/feedback so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!

bhishek.pandey
                            I (Abhishek Pandey, [protected]) am a regular customer of Food Panda Service.As regular I placed order in foodpanda, order code is n4bi-dk9c. Foodpanda executive Mr. Devendra Kumar ([protected])first confirmed that my order has been placed and being prepared. Afterwards he called me and said we are placing your order in other restaurant, when I asked him not to do so and asked what is the problem and why you in first place confirmed my order. He abused me and said 'nahe ho rha tera order, cancel kr le..' and cuts the call.

Is this the way Food Panda or any service company should treattheir regular basis customers ??
                            Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2017
                            Hi Abhishek, We extremely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we received your complaint via email at ([protected]@foodpanda.in), on of our team member is working on your concern. Appropriate action will be taken if someone has committed this kind of mistake. Thanks!
                            Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
                            Hi Abhishek, Thank for giving us a chance to serve you. According to the telephone conversation with one our representative, we hope your complaint addressed. Being a customer centric organisation, customers comes first for us. Hence, we escalated this matter to the delivery team to take a corrective action against the delivery person who spoke to you. Thanks!
                            Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 22, 2017
                            Hi Saurabh, We extremely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your order/account details via email at ([protected]@foodpanda.in) or via comment so that we can help you with a satisfactory resolution. Thanks!
                            I ordered chicken kandhari, which is a main course item from Ruchies restaurant through food panda, but they delivered some dry item which is not even chicken. Called back to restaurant, but no one received, even no response from food panda as well. The delivery was done at 11:45 pm, so got no other option other than to sleep hungry.

Manish Parshuramka
                              This is regarding Order ID s8ls-fx6m, the promised time for delivery was 60 mins. I ordered from Abhiruchi hotel.

I ordered the food at 7:45 PM, till now the food is not delivered. The food was prepared within first 20 mins.

Also I believe stale food was delivered, I had a bite of it and there is an after taste it seems.

My Dad had it and he is not feeling well. I want to take a legal action over foodpanda and Abhiruchi Hotel.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017
                              Food Panda talked to the Owner of the restaurant and he has agreed to call the customer in case they is a delay that is going to happen from their end. They have cancelled this order and have refunded the amount, as the food became stale and had to be thrown in garbage.
                              Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2017
                              Hi Manish, We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our telephonic conversation, we have escalated this issue to the restaurant authorities and we will get back to you within next 24-48 hours with an update. Thanks!
                              Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 12, 2017
                              Hi Manish, We apologise for the delayed response. We tried contacting you regarding this concern with no luck, we will get back to you once again to provide an update. Thanks!
                              Food Panda Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
                              Hi Manish, As per our telephonic conversation, we hope your issue stands resolved. We have shared the feedback with the restaurant owner to avoid such instances in the future. Also, if you have a complaint you may reach us directly via email "[protected]@foodpanda.in" and "Live Chat". Thanks!!