Gallivant International Mumbai — fraud company gallivant international mumbai

Gallivant international is a Fraud company and my bad luck I fell into their trap.

I had received following msg:

Your confirm and free gifts:-
1. Kitchen article set.
2. Family trip package.
3. Imagica couple passes.
4. Power Gym passes
5. Summer vacation passes

Gallivant international, lower ground flr, gate no. 2, phoenix paragon plaza, kurla (W). Attend 60 mins family program. Married couple entry cmplsry.

I found the plan at a reasonable price i thought i could give a try as all company has same business model. And also searched for the complaints about the company gallivant international but didn't find any (After coming home found one). Now i am tensed that is this also a fraudsters company or a authentic company. I have already paid 180, 000 for a 10 yrs international pkg. For paying this amount initially they said there will be no interest on credit card EMI payment but later I received a call from the CC company that there will be interest on EMI payment
Trouble in the first year
Struggled to get my interest money
Since Power gym was far from my house they paid me money for the a gym near my house

Now this year when it is time to pay my Gym fees I dropped a mail but no response for a day but later i got a meeasge that it will be credited next week.
now it 2 weeks no money has been tranfered

Dropped multiple messages but no response
I tried calling them but nobody is picking up the phone.

Bit tensed now.

Kindly help. Looking forward for your reply.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had taken holiday packages for 5 yrs. I have asked for hotel booking.They are not responding. Now their local office is also closed. I do not have new address.
get me address and contact number.
k prakasha acharya