Global Connect Consultancy — overseas job

Global Connect Consultancy ā€” International fraud, fake & fraud job offer in singapore

Beware! Beware! Beware! Myself Jalet from Tamilnadu victim of Global connect consultancy, cheated by a job consultant, he is resident of murudeshwara, uttara kannada, his name is armidi anup kumar, he gave his office address, he called me for job, we had telephonic conversation about the job in singapore, he asked me 75, 000 rupees to neft in his account state bank of India after depositing the amount on[protected] he send me job offer letter and agreement papers on phone numbers on them, then i called the company in singapore directly, and they told that it's a fake, & donā€™t have any agents in india, after knowing that it is fake job offer, he is active in whatsapp, and his consultant office address which i have sent my original passport. from 1 week he is not answering my calls nor my msgs. It is totally fake! His office address and numbers and he is also changing his address & consultancy names & phone numbers, call me for further information Nine Nine Four Three Seven Five Three Eight Two Three. Changing Address AND Consultancy Names . Dont Beleive Him . I have attached that fraud guy photo.

Bhatkal, Karnatakab