Graet Harsh Oasis Shipping Pvt Ltd — fraud abroad job consultancy

Such a worst fake abroad and local job consultancy, they need ony money from candidate dont belive and pay the amount, the consultancy located in thane dont belive and pay, if you cancelled service they will never respond and deduct cash from initial payment . I lost my amount and I paid my initial payment but they are not done single process, when I asked refund my cash they we will deduct some amount from your initial amount and they will respond like roude

Comments

Greetings from oasis resource management!!

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, That was not truly our attention, We really appreciate your feedback and hope you do give us chance to make it right !! Please share your concern so that we can assist you in a better way, Please contact us on this for future assistance [protected]@oasis-india.com and International Helpline [protected] Oasis Support Team [protected].

Oasis Team
greatharshoasis shipping's reply, May 29, 2018
our company have never done such work till now. till now we have so send so many candidates on ship this review itself is fake. if at all the work is not done we do refund amount of candidates and we keep all proofs n accounts of that. this review is just posted to spoil our company name and strict legal actions will be taken on this review and person if they have any sort of issues they should come to our company office and meet us and resolve this as soon as possible.
provides quick service and visa for cook and placement on ship

hi i m sanket chavhan i m a sailor fresher for ship great harsh oasis shipping pvt ltd gave me good job on cargo vessel in dubai
best company
ho i m shamim ansari got my visa and tkt in just 15 days and today i m joining mt denas tanker thanks to great harsh oasis shipping pvt ltd thane

The complaint is 100% correct its not fake it happened to even me Ms. Rohini and Her Mother Mrs Pawar they call them selves as madam say that don't worry you would get job and then when you pay out money to them they don't give receipt of that amount and the story starts after one month when we start asking about the visa they give all kind of their personal reason like their Nani got expired his brothers marriage and they have lot of work etc. but don't give work at all . When you get frustrated and ask them to return money they say to cancel it so that they can deduct that Rs 10000 amount from the amount paid to them and they don't refund it immediately they take months to refund it. Plzzz don't believe them they are FAKE FAKE people whom we cant trust on.

Thane