Habibshipping.com — fraud company and fake job scams

Address:Recheckings Verification Documentation Consultant- Bar Council Reg- RJ-334/2009, Address - B 45 Nagar Nigam Road, Dada Gurudev Nagar, Sanganer Nagar, Jaipur 302029, Jaipur, Rajasthan, United Kingdom, Ingland, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 jober3 on Mar 20, 2019
I got offer letter from habib co ltd, uk this is a full scam and fake company, guys be careful, they took telephonic interviews from uk, also they have a website name www.habibshipping.com it's a scam website not a real don't believe that website. Some scamers sitting in uk and target to indian job aspirants and offering job. Yesterday i have also received the fake offer letter from them. After they have demand money rs-9500.00 for visa processing. They provided some indian peoples name and phones numbers who are operating this cheating business with them from rajasthan, india. So don't believe them becarfull. I have attached some screenshorts please check.

fraud company and fake job scams

Comments

I have also got offer letter but not paid because of this scam...can anyone please confirm at what basis they are fraud so that ill decide for further.
Habi Bullah's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Don't pay anything.
Thomas Fernandez's reply, Apr 9, 2019
After you pay they will throw away there sim cards.
All three ### adil, neha and manish r fake.
Its total fake news. I think it spreaded by some competition because my brother is working there who is on Habib payroll so its impossible to say its fake company. The company does not charge anything for visa or air ticket.
Rajesh5719's reply, Mar 22, 2019
Dilip Bhai mujhe apna phone number de
Y'a mere pass call kare
7990010530/9415675719
Balakeshav Rao's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Can you share your brother's details, if possible.
srinivasrai's reply, Mar 26, 2019
Brother please share your brother facebook I'd or any contact.
Please help me. I already pay the amount now what I want to right now. I want to is this genuine or fake
Habi Bullah's reply, Mar 27, 2019
Pls share your contact no will discuss about the issues.
123md's reply, Mar 30, 2019
dont pay anything.its totally fraud and they grabing job aspirants money...i paid amount and its hurted alot
Thomas Fernandez's reply, Apr 9, 2019
May be you r one of them dilip..stop fooling innocent people
How you can its a non fraud company mr.dileep
Bhai aap log jo bhi Ho kisi ko is Tarah se badman MT Karo ye company frod nahi hai jisne bhi bola hai ye company frod hai mujhe call kare
[protected]/[protected]
Balakeshav Rao's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Hello Takes, do you have any perfect or correct details about this company Habib and co ltd. Request please share details.
Thomas Fernandez's reply, Apr 9, 2019
Tu kidar abhi U.k may baita hay training par...kio chutiya bana raha public ko..tere jaisa log ki waja sey hum jaisey log ka paisa scam hota hay..

bellow are the people involved in the scam
freya wood as HR managar Habib and Co Ltd UK
CATHY BROWN as HR managar Habib and Co Ltd UK
Kelvin as VP Habib and Co Ltd UK

Addition to that bellow indians are there

Recheckings Verification
Documentation Consultant- Bar Council Reg- RJ-334/2009

Contact:

Neha | +91 [protected]

Adil | +91 [protected]

Manish | +91 [protected]

Address: B 45 Nagar Nigam Road, Dada Gurudev Nagar, Sanganer Nagar, Jaipur 302029
Write Us- [email protected] ; Website- http://recheckings.com/
I have received same offer and offer letter with same company and document verification agency. they have asked 9, 500 rs for medical and agent fee aid. payment methods are internet transfer, paytm and UPI. I don't understand which legal company accept Paytm and UPI? i have called them on 21 March whole day but all three phone numbers were switched off and the email which I have received is word to word same with screenshot email. I didn't pay a single rupee thankfully due to above complaint. thanks bro for highlighting it.

sangamlove's reply, Mar 29, 2019
just check their address on google map. Address will be correct either in uk or rajsthan but with another shop name or different things. There will be Habib shipping co.ltd in uk on given address nor in rajasthan.
Fraud company Bro but they r doing Fraud as good manner
Fraud
surentherksv surentherksv's reply, Mar 25, 2019
hi bro r u from tamilnadu. shall i contact you. you can contact me on 9600257177. or share your contact number
Balakeshav Rao's reply, Mar 25, 2019
Can you please explain in what basis it is fraud company, which is so helpful for others.
fraud company
Rout Jay's reply, Mar 26, 2019
Please upload your offer letters and other documents and mails given by habib and recheckings
Mr.Sangamlove, why you are hiding offered position and salary part, if it is fraud means.Please reveal everything which helpfull for all.
Rout Jay's reply, Mar 26, 2019
You please share your details now please
Please inform about habib and co ltd because I also got offer letter from this company, but I searched about company in uk its there and no other details are not available
What's your offered position
SumeshK07's reply, Mar 26, 2019
Maintenance supervisor
srinivasrai's reply, Mar 26, 2019
Mechanical engineer
I am uploading my info all guys please submit your offer letters here please then we can verify it's fake or not they are asking for Rs.9500 then Rs.14500 for advocate charges.

Rajesh5719's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Please mujhe call Kare 7990010530
Hi I too receive the offer from the Company i paid amount for visa process.

Rajesh5719's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Contact me my no 7990010530
Hi I'm uploading my info guys please check it.
I already paid 9500/- again he asks 14500/- for education & identity screening report and criminal and civil screening report.
Please find my screenshots
Please help me what I do now.
My number [protected]

Bhai mera ek hi sawal hai agar rechecking Constantly Sahi hai to apna adhar no kyu nahi dete hai mujhe pta hai ye log frod kar rahe hai hm sbke sath
Please contact me [protected]

I was very confused about this company i was selected in this companny and i had paid for MEA documentation and medical . finally, i gone throught with medical and documentation with Immigration officer and got visa acknowledgement number . Now I am quite relaxed.
Nandhakumar Kandhasamy's reply, Mar 28, 2019
Hi this my contact. No. 8056744018 or please give u r Contact no
Hi ShaikMusthafa21
Can u please share u r Contact details I too got offer letter and not paid
Hi Nandhakumar,
Don't pay any amount this fraud company.
This is Completely fraud company. I have been paid 9500 for Medical check up and again they are demanding another 14500 for Documentation and Criminal verification's. Many of people selected for this job and they are collecting money from them like this. I come to know that there is no RECHECKING office at Jaipur. Please don't believe this kind of abroad calls and mails.
Dear All,

Please be aware of the Company
Habib and Co Ltd, habib shipping company, rechecking.com all are frauds they are operating from UK and India. They were collected our Mobile no's and make a call from UK they conduct the interview for just like that, later will get a mail selected for UAE Location still they don't have any office but we blindly paid the money without knowing any information how do you can make a pàyment? After made the payment only all are checking about the company details. As you know what's the capability of your work and how much salary you can able draw pls in mind to that.

My request for who paid Rs 9500/- they will contact through mail me [email protected] if They are asking for Rs 14500/- you can do as per your requested documents ready will come to meet the concern person ask them get a details will file a case help of police will find who's operated entire chain network. If you are getting fear or nervous let check who are all paid Rs 9500/- form a group all together apporch.
123md's reply, Mar 30, 2019
Dear habibullah bhai

i have paid 9500rs what can i do now they are telling within 7 to 10 days they refund the money.but i asking them every day their phone numbers are not reachable and switched off
प्रियजनों,

कृपया कंपनी से अवगत रहें
हबीब एंड कंपनी लिमिटेड, हबीब शिपिंग कंपनी, rechecking.com सभी धोखाधड़ी हैं जो वे ब्रिटेन और भारत से संचालित कर रहे हैं। वे हमारे मोबाइल नंबर एकत्र किए गए थे और यूके से कॉल करते हैं, वे उसी तरह के लिए साक्षात्कार आयोजित करते हैं, बाद में यूएई स्थान के लिए एक मेल का चयन किया जाएगा अभी भी उनके पास कोई कार्यालय नहीं है, लेकिन हम आँख बंद करके पैसे का भुगतान करते हैं बिना किसी जानकारी के। आप एक pàyment बना सकते हैं? भुगतान के बाद केवल सभी कंपनी के विवरण के बारे में जाँच कर रहे हैं।
यदि वे 14500 / - रुपये मांग रहे हैं, उनसे विवरण प्राप्त करने के लिए पुलिस का मामला दर्ज करने से पता चलेगा कि कौन पूरा चेन नेटवर्क संचालित करता है।

Habibshipping.com - fraud company and fake job scams

Company:Habibshipping.com