Hathway Customer Care
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway related photos (1383)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

Hathway — non adjustment of grace period [Resolved]

jeetbahadur singh

I am a hathway user of broadband user and staying in Navy Nagar, Colaba. I Have made payment...
Complaint category Broadband

kanhiyalalsharma
I have got installed one set top box `HATHWAYS` from my cable operator about four months back and for set top box he charged Rs.1200/-which is more than the actual cost of the set top box with an assurance that he is charging this price as he will provide us best service

Now, one of my set top box is not working properly for the last about one month and in this regard I have made several telephonic complaints to my cable operator . But till date neither he came to see the defects in STB and due to this kind of behaviour on his part we are not able to see any TV programme.

I,therefore, request you to take action against the cable operator, in terms of guidelines prescribed for them.
Please tell if you require any additional information from my side.

Thanks and Regards
M :[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:16:41
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

pabitra2013
    I am buy a setup box through cable operater Rs1300.00 11/06/2013 now the set up box picture not
    display withen 1 moth the probleam is acquire but cable operater told that no warranty give the setup box company.
    He charge me anothear Rs300.00 to me repair propase Please take necessary action on that issue now the cable is off last 3days.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:58:46
    Updated by pabitra2013 Oct 29, 2014
    still open

Hathway Internet — Bills sent for no service

ssax
      Hathway is hell bound to send me a bill for no services.

Their service engineer could not install the Broadband...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Broadband

[email protected]
      Dear Sir

A/c No. 797591 : Disconnection of service & Refund (As there is no service available)

With reference to the above subject, I was a subscriber of Hathway Broad Band Internet Service & moved to new location and requested to shift the internet service, As there is no service available in the new place. I have surrender the required equipment as requested by HATHWAY. Please find the attachment for the same. I have changed my plan also after few months was used (ultra 512) only for 9 days the new package.
      The Hathway Promised as there is no feasible of signal & they promised to pay back the refund and promised, but so far no information. I have so sent many mails but no response from anywhere either from the Hyderabad or from the head office Mumbai.
      Its almost one and half year back. Instrument was surrendered on[protected]

Thanks & Regards
      JOGINDER WARY

Amount Not Refunder after some many reminder
      Amount Not Refunder after some many reminder
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:13:25

atul.bhattcool
        sir my cable connection is not working properly every second day it become dead and cable operator charges full amount(220 rupees per month) when we made call to cable operator, every time his phone is going switched off and when we trying to contact company to complaint against operator then same thing happens again they are also not replying in phone they take our phone but not say a single word results we agains exploted in term of call charges
        sir please you must take some strict action against the company and cable operator.

sir i belong to.....
        Gandhi Sadan , Panchkuian road , new Delhi-110001
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:12:59

hathway cable service — BAD SERVICE FROM HATHWAY CABLE

I HAVE TAKEN HATHWAY CABLE CONNECTION FROM LAST 4 DAYS I AM UNABLE TO RECEIVE SIGNAL. BUT DON'T RECEIVE ANY HELP FROM HATHWAY OFFICEE AFTER NO OF COMPLAIN. MY HATHWAY CARD NO IS[protected].

Hathway Cable — Normal cable connection was better than digitization (Set Top Box) .

WORST service . Normal cable connection was better than digitalization (Setup Box) . ALWAYS getting Hathway could not get the Signal (Signal problem ) Channel gets freezed or it goes blank . Better to go for some DTH service ..

Ookadapalayam Viveknagar post Bangalore 560047

Hathway Cable — Long pending signal problem

It's more than 15 days I am staying in dhruvatara somajiguda complaint regarding signal problem to 23414253. I requested for the head telephone no but they did not give even that I am the only customer sticking to Hathway ever since they started in dhruvatara. Is it the result please do something immdtly

all star sports channel are blocked

All star sports channel shows only that line the service is blocked(4) Plzz unblocked my cchanchannelchannel My card no is[protected]

navingabriel
          Well its been 3 months the setup box got burnt due to electrical short circuitn from then oni have been calling this executive n also meet him in street n ask for a replacement for which he says in 2 days the same will be replaced !! How the hell these people run their business give a worst n pathetic after sale service ??

Is There are no immediate manager who moniter these executive who work as if their pops company giving vauge answers n showing their attitude!!

Imajine how patient am waiting for this pathetic people will do their job in due time but alas thers no answer live alone. Taking calls.

If they dont knw ethics of business why do they give us problems like this!!

Can't write anymore thinking their nature of work they do !! How will they run their own family I wonder !!
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:08:35

Hathway — Termination of Internet connection [Resolved]

sasipkiran
            I was using Hathway broadband connection with account number 819670. I have requested for termination of Internet connection...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Broadband

Qudsiya
            I HAVE BEEN USING HATHWAY BROAD BAND SERVICES SINCE 8 MONTHS , I AM REGISTERED UNER 2 MBS PLAN . EVER SINCE I GOT HATWAY THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEMS WHERE THERE IS NO INTERNET FOR 3 TO 4 DAYS WHEN EVER IT RAINS THERE IS NO INTERNET THE SPEED IS LESS THAN IT IS PROMISED IN THE PLAN , EVERY TIME WE TRY TO CALL THE SUSTOMER CARE THEY PROMISE A CALL BACK FROM LEVEL 2 WHO NEVER GETS BACK... WHEN U WANT TO DISCONNECT THE HATWAY SERVICES THEY DONOT AGREE ON REIMBURSING TH AMOUNT WHICH THEY HAVE TAKEN IN ADVANCE . PATHETIC NETWORK CONNECTIVITY ...
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:15:58

Hathway Broadband Services — Worst network and Poor Customer Service

From last few months I am using Hathway Internet Services. Quality of service is poor in terms of speed and connectivity. I had made several complaints to the customer care, but no use. So, some could take proper action these people, who are just living like parasites on the people.

Hathway Broadband Services — Account Deactivated despite of payment made

I am using Hathway Broad band pre paid and they have deactivated my account despite of made payment. I have made payment before the account expiry date but still they have made de-activated account.

My customer code is : 565812
            (M) [protected]

ramanisumit
              I paid for prepaid connection twice and the have been sending me postpaid bills with due amount twice the recharge value. When raised the issue, they apilogized for the goo[censored]p but disconnected my internet connection.

The customer care executives dont seem to care and email responses at all times are tangential. I want to sue them and have all the evidences in place. However,
              would need CEO's email id. Can you guys help me with the email address or in teaching them a lesson?
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:14:44

Hathway Broadband — No connection

Pathetic connection, company and customer service...that says it all !!!
              I agree with the kind of comments I have seen on this site for Hathways. I would never recommend anybody to go for this. This is the most pathetic service I have ever seen . I have given initial connection amount to the their executive from Hathways on 21 Jan 2012, and he promised the connection to be installed in next day, his response on the second day was so loud, from that day till today, i just doing the followup from many hathways employees, including their senior sales executives and many more but still no proper response, no SLA in this organization . Their excuse is from 5 days is they don't have the connector.
              -Abhai

kulkarniyogi
                Dear Sir
                I was using the Hathway Broad band cable net services. My account no was 772426.
                I had asked them to stop the connection in the month of November 12 and then i was told that
                my connection is terminated and the service personnel will collect the Modem and cable.
                Till date no one has come to my home and collected the device.
                So i had raised numerous request to the customer care and the complaint were taken .
                Again i was told that some one will come. Till now no one has attended Instead i am getting
                bills for every month. So for that also i had asked the customer care that i am getting the bills
                The response was ignore the bill as your connection is terminated. This is happening from Jan 13 onwards
                I am afraid if my deposit paid during the installation will be seized or given back to me.

Please solve my queries.

yogesh
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:52:21

Broadband — Disconnection of broadband

My BSNL Broadband disconnects every 30 mins.As per the status still my net is connected, but actually i can't browse.I have to disconnect and re-connect.Since, my works depends on internet, so i am getting difficult to work.I request you to provide solution for working continously on internet.
                My tel no.[protected]

waiting for the reply
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

k_sachin20000
                  Complaint no. 81131885 and 81476363 As Register with Hathway Internet Services

I have call ed them from overseas more than 5 times and from Pune I dont know how many times i have called them after all this efforts they said they cant register the complaints for the same reason.And at the same time they are not able to provide services to me.

From 02/03/2013 ihave paid the full amount in advance for 4 months plan see the details below

Rate Plan Effective From Date Effective End Date Download Limit Carry Forward Units Current Usage
                  PowerWay 2048
                  4months 12GB L 02/Mar/2013 07/Jul/2013 16384 14213.26
                  10:17:35 AM 10:17:35 AM
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:11:08
                  Can any one help or guide me on this

Roopa lakshmi
                    We really feel absolutely irritated by your cable operators. When they can collect proper money every month, why cant they respond to our complaints?
                    what the hell is going on here?
                    We have installed set top box. But still the operator says he has kept one switch in one house. Main problem is that person who has this switch disconnects the cable daily from 10-5pm. And it wil b almost off for whole day during weekends.
                    And cable operators wont receive our calls most of the time. Later aftr calling repeatedly for more than a dozen of times.Wtf?!
                    Keep that switch in anyone else's home who can take proper care.really disappointing service from hathway :(
                    ~jayanagar citizen,
                    Mysore-570014
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:09:12
                    worst cable service... demands money without service
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

devroy17
                      We ordered for a set top box to avoid interruption due to digitization of TV signal. We ordered this one month back but they (Hathway-TTN cable network people) are not providing it and saying some stupid reasons.Our channel list is completely blank from April 1st. We wasted lot of money calling them and lot of time revolving around their offices. Please guide me to take an action on them legally.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:59:12

eyewitness cable tv network — not giving any kind of service

Respected Sir ,
                      I am Bappa Dey of 29 Christian Pathway wet ,Thakur Pukur , kolkata 700063 Inspector Sarvo Shiksha Mission Kolkata ARG facing problem by our local cable opr. As mentioned before , I used pay the monthly rent to their house but I was not getting the proper service from the very beginning as he does not have the proper infrastructure as no UPS or Inverter for shortage of power supply , he has taken his cable line forcefully over others hose so due to some touches and other problem my line was disconnected for days and night and I used to think that might be power failure , when called them they that they will come others day as they knew my schedule timing , even I had informed them 3 months before the colors channel become the paid channel to connect but they did not .
                      I had informed everything about this to SITI channel and collected those complaint no. Which I can proceed on court as need .
                      Due all these they do not come to my house to collect money, several time I had informed them but they did not respond .
                      My decision is that I will pay all amount but they will able to show all those days think which had telecasted on different channel s for which I have taken the connection.
                      I think in this also u r unable to give the service as other govt. dept. .
                      I will take this matter to media as I have informed all this , kindly inform me i[censored] r able to take any steps to them.

Bappa Dey

7habits
                        The Hathway is giving big 'hath ever since conversion from analog to digital. It just worked for 1 hr after installation of new digital setup box with almost picture breaking (low signal) all the time. I could see now just halthway logo all the time on TV screen. Contacted cable company first then many times just to hear standard excuses and still waiting a the customer service representatives at cable company assist in this solving problem. Location of problem: Kompally, SAPM 159
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:05:02
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category TVs

Hathway Cable TV Set Top Box Model C9700n — TECHNICAL FAILURE OF SET TOP BOX UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD [Resolved]

BELL RINGER
                          THE DETAILS STATED IN THE TWO EMAILS SENT TO THE COMPANY ARE SELF EXPLANATORY.

Hathway set top box C9700N was...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

progocean

My Hathway user id is 978982

I took the connection just 6 days back[protected] hours it works fine after that every day i need to call them 3-4 times to their paid customer care just to login. I have told so many times but not even a single problem has resolved. Now their representative start behaving rudely. So i told them In 5 days if you show this color i am afraid of coming days so I requested them to give my rest of money back just cut the installation charge and usage amount. Regarding this i even sent 4 mails along with screen shots. But now they are making stories and not returning my money.

Hathway is not providing service and not returning money
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:47:33
                          Hathway is the worst internet service provider.Here in Mumbai, we took Hathway internet connection in the year 2010 and the service was VERY BAD! Most of the time we could not access the internet, even though it was an unlimited plan.In a week we used to call them about 3-4 times for the internet connection and they used to keep us waiting for as long as 15 min on the phone.So we switched over to TATA internet and the service is good.Try switching over to some other internet service provider which has a good reputation

Junnarkar
                            We are using Hathway set top box since many years for our TV.
                            Customer ID for Hathway :11543.
                            Every year we pay the charges anually i.e. bill amount for entire year in first month itself.
                            Still we do not get proper services & the technicians do not arrive to solve complaint as they are not
                            at all bothered as they have received the entire year amount for cable connection.
                            But I would like to inform you that I have been cheated by Hathway & the entire higher team of Hathway is involved in malpractices.

I had given my set top box for repairs due to video problem & every day I was told that it will be repaired the next day.
                            This way 15 days passed & there was no cable TV at my home.
                            For solving my complaint I was continuously in contact with Mr.Ershad Shaikh who controls the entire cable connection system in Pune.
                            Everyday I was given false promises about the repair date & was even not provided a temporary set top box till my original one was repaired.
                            When asked he said that Hathway cant provide temporary set top box to old connections, whereas they had set top boxes in stock to provide to new conncetions.
                            Irritated with Hathway's bad service, I escalated the complaint to Hathway headoffice in Pune & Bombay.

Next day Hathway delivered a temporary set top box.
                            One day after I got the temporary box, their technician came at my house to collect charges for set top box repairs without my original set top box.
                            When asked about our original set top box, the technician argued that they will touch my set top box for repairs only after I pay them repair charges
                            This means that earlier they had not even started with repairs & were just giving me fake dates.
                            I talked with Mr.Sheikh at that time on phone to confirm such policy of taking charges before repairs & he said that this is Hathways procedure of working.

I then payed him the amount & after 2 days, Mr.Eknath delivered me a repaired set top box.
                            But I was shocked to see that it was not my original set top box.
                            Our set top box was a well maitained one which almost looked like a new one whereas the one I received was very old one & in a very bad condition.
                            The digital smart card inside the box was also not ours, whereas the smart card is unique to every customer registered in their name.
                            When asked about this bad replced set top box, Mr.Eknath argued that Hathway never repairs our original set top box , but they replace it.
                            When asked about the smart card, he said that it is ours only.

Arguement with Mr.Eknath was of no use as Hathway had cheated us & we had already paid repair charges.
                            I crosschecked the delivered smart card registration & came to know that it was registered in the name of some customer called Mr.Pandit Shah.
                            Immediately I mailed this issue to Hathway headoffice & they reverted saying that the issue will be solved.

Hathway has taken our original well maintained set top box & delivered an old used one registered in other customers name.
                            Such malpractices are carried out by Hathway to give old,used,bad conditioned set top boxes to old customers & provide our original set top boxes to new conncetions, for Hathways cost cutting & profit making intentions.
                            Besides Hathwway is charging any enormous amounts in order to make profits for new set top box connections in the current period when digitisation has been compulsary.
                            Thereby looting the helpless common man.

I have faced such a problem before digitasation is implemented then God knows what havoc of cheating innocent customers will be created by Hathway after 31st March when evryone will have to go for digital connections.
                            One week is over since I am in touch with the Hathway headoffice authorities & they are also giving me false promises.

Thereby I thought of seeking help of Consumer Forum.
                            It is an earnest request to resolve my complaint & help me in getting my original set top box & my registered smart card from Hathway.
                            Also would be glad if you take some stern action against Hathway Digital Cable Network so that they will stop their monopolistic atrocities over citizens.

Thanks & Regards
                            Junnarkar

Kothrud,Pune

For your reference-
                            Contact Details of Hathway Digital Cable Network:

[protected] ,[protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:01:55
                            This is regarding set-top box with S/N: FCBCTWTQP MAC: 18550F2ED235
                            Setup box purchase in the month of September, we are two people in family and hardly use this junk box (Set-top box). However November it went bad giving us error (Software update). When approached cable operator he asked us to visit Hyderguda.
                            28th Nov 2013, I have visited hyderguda with this junk box. I see that hathway has hired complete
                            4000 SFT area and with several counters, Staff is not all courtiers reminds me of 19th century government employees working as if they are not getting paid for service but getting paid because they are doing favor to company
                            I had to wait in the que and realized that several customers are replacing units for several times because hathway are just circulating all default junk box and with no customer experience
                            In spite seeing that Hathway is looting and circulating junk boxes. I was expecting that I will not face any issue with replacement box. Which was wrong and today since almost a week I have same issue the junk box crashed again. Cable TV operator asks me to travel 20 kms again he says the consignment of set top boxes which was supposed to go diff city landed in Hyderabad and that is why it is giving error and now it should get fixed (Hathways another scam)
                            This is rubbish and non-tolerable. Arrange a new set top box ASAP. I will not hesitate to approach media, consumer court
                            Sorry for referring set-top box as junk box …. Just to know it is a junk box. Because I have several customers who have same issue
                            Waiting for BJP to come in power and label this set-top box by Hathway… another scam...
                            Request the higher authority contacts emails ... Like managing director, Chairman, CEO ... Contact
                            Ateeque
                            Email : Shaik.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Mobile: [protected]

Ranjith James
                              ACC no : 116336
                              Name of : sheela james
                              Registered mobile no :[protected]

Dear sir

i am having to write this mail with utter frustration with your technical support after 3 over the call complaints and one visit to ur office here in thakur village.
                              complaint nos.
                              1>7994703
                              2>7942611
                              3>7970620

and several calls with assurances made to fix the issue after 20 days of calling ur technician made it to my house today and apparently did something to fix my network issue.
                              which has not got fixed.

What my issue is ;>

All pings to europe have doubled over the last month.
                              Due to which many issues are being caused.
                              1> my voip ie. skype (stutters when talking to europeans)
                              2>my online game is unplayable the only reason i took hathway was for its good pings.

This is the traceroute to the server which clearly shows that at HOP 7 the path followed by u guys to tata communications server in europe 7 302 ms * 322 ms if-9-5.tcore1.WYN-Marseille.as6453.net [80.231.217.17] is not working properly.

Tracing route to[protected].customer.teliacarrier.com [213.155.155.233]

9 325 ms 342 ms 316 ms 80.231.154.86
                              10 330 ms 320 ms 340 ms prs-bb1-link.telia.net [213.155.132.224]
                              11 315 ms 350 ms 322 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net [80.91.245.68]
                              12 319 ms 312 ms 324 ms adm-b5-link.telia.net [80.91.246.99]

And the biggest concern of all :>

PACKET LOSS ( which ur technicians claim is related to speed asking me to upgrade to a 2mbps plan to fix it)

Packet loss occurs when one or more packets of data travelling across a computer network fail to reach their destination. Packet loss is distinguished as one of the three main error types encountered in digital communications; the other two being bit error and spurious packets caused due to noise.

Causes

Packet loss can be caused by a number of factors including signal degradation over the network medium due to multi-path fading, packet drop because of channel congestion,[1][2] corrupted packets rejected in-transit, faulty networking hardware, faulty network drivers or normal routing routines (such as DSR in ad-hoc networks [3]).

this is from wikipedia as u can see it has nothing to do with speed.

this is hw much packet loss i am getting 6%.(due to which my ingame experience as well as voice communication is hindered.)

THE problem ;>
                              TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) clearly states that isps need to provide less than 1% packet loss or else they face a fine of 1lakh
                              for proof of this kindly read the last page of the attached trai regulations pdf.

I wish to recieve a reply to this mail with a solution.

This mail was sent to them after wasting 200rs of talktime talkin to thier technical support. when i send this mail all i get is.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Your message to <[protected]@hathway.com> was automatically rejected:
                              Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)
                              I live in borivali not far away from you. I had hathway few years back and I was facing the same issue. Hathway technicians refused to acknowledge the problem and said everything was fine with the connection. They even kept sending bills for 6 months after I had disconnected my connection. I had to clear the dues because they threatened me.

I would advise you to ditch hathway and go for mtnl/airtel and tell others in you area to do the same. These hathway people are nothing but bunch of cheating thugs.

sumitarora18th
                                MY NAME IS SUMIT ARORA. I AM FROM VIDYARANYAPURA, BANGALORE..I TOOK THE HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION ON 25/02/2013.. THEY CHARGED ME Rs 840 FOR IT AND TOLD ME THAT I WILL BE GETTING THE CABLING AND CONNECTION BY THE NEXT DAY.. BUT ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T GOT ANY UPDATE REGARDING THIS.. BUT TWO DAYS BEFORE WHEN I CALLED THE HEAD OFFICE OF HATHWAY. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO CONNECTION AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.. YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR MONEY.. BUT WHEN I WENT TO THERE OFFICE THEY TOD ME THAT'S A NON REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.. EVEN THAT PERSON IS NOT RECEIVING MY CALL WHO REGISTERED MY INTERNET CONNECTION..

RECEIPT NO-18529
                                ADDRESS- HOUSE NO.353, 8TH E MAIN, SHREENIDHI LAYOUT, VIDYARANYAPURA-560097, BANGALORE

NOT REFUNDING MY REGISTRATION FEE
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:55:44

Hathway — Refunding my subscription amount

After renewal they told that service in your area is no longer available my money get's blocked, i submitted the modem & filled a refund form but there is no responce at all. Now 3 & half months over i had not received anything as refund