Hathway Customer Care
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway related photos (1379)

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

Hathway — wrong promise

KS.SUNDHARESUN
Recently our cable tv operator (Navin Cable TV, Choolaimedu) replaced our SCV Set Top Box with hathway set top box free of...
Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Kailasarajan K

I am from Chennai.I booked hathway internet connection 28 days back and paid them cash.But these fraud people has not given the connection and not even giving back my money.

PLEASE DONT TRUST THESE FELLOWS.When I call that executive he is saying " I am not working for Hathway "... I am really shocked.

One fine day, I enquired their customer care center and asked about their products.But to my surprise the executive came to my house in another 14 mins and collected the cash for 2 months.

But now I have spent about 250 Indian Rupees for calls made to them but in return i got tension and hectic Blood Pressure.When my wife called them, they are mistalking and they speak as if we all are beggers...

Please be careful,

Thanks for sharing my Pain with these frauds,

Kailasarajan K
Mobile Number : [protected]

I am from Aurangabad.Iour hotels is having 102 hath way connection.but all time tv on soshow waiting for CA cable and after 10 mininuts show the pitcher

I call that executive he is saying " the problem is main cable"... I am really shocked.

Please be careful,

thanks and Regards,

Rathod Omprakash
Mobile Number : [protected]
hI taken hathway connection, but not faced any problem for 6-7 months. but one day the connection went out. It took almost 25 days to get it back up and running. and still no waiver for the amount

20 Mar 2009
Mohali - punjab

sarab baxi
My name is pankaj vyas my account no is146580 from Mumbai my complaint no is 2800250 dated 03-05-09 attended by Mr Pramol Shinde from Andheri Mumbai. my complaint was down speed of internet is 0.0 kb for that reason i am not able to opening many site including yor site. instead of solving my problem he has told me from our side there is no problem there is problem from your side and he not ready to lodge my complaint after so much pressure given he has given a comlaint no and he told me that no one will solve your problem.

please let me know still iam facing same problem of down speed 0.0kb. should i wait for your response or discontninue your service.

Best Regards
Pankaj

My Account No.- 390451at kamala mill, lower parel, earlier this account in my wife name (from 6.11.2008) (Meena deepak Panchal) from 3rd march 2009 this account is in my name Panchal Deepak jaikishan

Plese send my Internet usage, i also sent one mail regarding my usage but still you have not replied
so once again i request you to send my usage & all other details on my above e-mail address.

My Residence addresses
Deepak j. panchal
A/ 45, Madhav bhuvan,
N. M. Joshi road,
Lower parel.
Mumbai - 400 013.

Deepak Panchal
I am from Malad (W), mumbai having hathway Account no 284628. Hathway internet officials had sent the sms informing against renewal of service they will give the discount of Rs. 5000/-. I paid Rs. 8778 towards one yr renewal and against that they have given surat diamonds gift voucher no for Rs.5000 but when the purchase payment is done the voucher no shows invalid. following up from last 15 days no one is picking the phone nor responding to the email

i m from pune.i have opted 'happy way 512 kbps unlimited quarterly plan '.But since starting i m getting speed 200 kbps.my account No.is 683210.

when i will get speed as per plan for that i m paying.

cancellation of broadband connection

I kindly request you to cancel my broadband connection having acct no 776222 as I am posted out. An early action is requested please.Also request you to adjust my security deposit against present bill.

Kadam Alpesh
    Respected Sir
    i m alpesh kadam staying in 418 vijaynagar tarsali baroda,
    i had give the check of rupees 2000 on 30th march 2008 and the person incharge told me that he will give the internet with in 8 day and then after he has not yet given the net facility, then after 20day i have call this senior person at that time they have told that they will givning me the my payment back and they have told the date 30 april an up to 5/may have call them 15 times but all time they have told that they are have ing the problem in the account
    please see in this case soon
    Kadam Alpesh

Sudhir
      hi,

I have a hathway cable connection in Noida since june 2007, since past 3 weeks it is not coming at all. Whenever i call my local cable operator who fixed this for me, he makes a mokery of the whole thing and makes fun, becuase he knows that I have paid the amount in full in advance last year only. Every day he says it will be functional in 2 hrs but it has been 3 weeks and nothing is working. I want to raise this complaint and claim damages from him. As after coming back from office in the evening watching TV is one of the ways to relax and stress busting. All this daily phone calls and talking to these in customer support has raised my stress levels.
      regards,
      Sudhir

Hathway Datacom Pvt. Ltd. — No Response to complaints

I made the complaint below on their website, but uptil now as per my memory, no one has replied to any of my complaints made online at: http://www.hathway.com/brodband/prod_broadband_redressal.asp

Below is my recent complaints sent online....Hathway Customer Support(???) Executives.....READ THIS................

[protected][protected][protected][protected]--
      Gaurav V. Kakade
      Account No.: 611064

According to your new system, we accepted the user and password authentication system. Lateron I face a lot of frustration the next day of commencement of this system. At my first login I changed the new password. Again the password was resetted back to 'hathway123' without my information and I was trying to connect unsuccessfully. Hathway is giving a very useless rubbish support. I was trying customer care numbers but no one was picking phone. Sometimes it was out of service, sometimes it was ringing but no one picking up. This is my frustration: My connection was not working, no one picking up phone, the new security login window was not opening, your customer care representatives are not interested to HELP ME REALLY....................

WHY THE HELL ARE WE USING HATHWAY INTERNET?
      [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

One thing I tell to whoever read's this complaint, that whoever I've seen at Hathway Office, wasn't seemed working for HATHWAY!!! They don't care who is coming to their office and going out with getting upset. They just sitting before computer and typing something on. They don't even make sure whether the customer is really satisfied by their answers or not. REALLY I feel this, hathway doesn't care about customers, whenever I have made request to CLOSE my connection, I always have been asked for the reason like I owe something to Hathway. And the problem continues . . . . . . . we don't have freedom to terminate the connection and HATHWAY people never accepts their mistakes. I can't forgive myself for using hathway internet connection.

ganesan jayaraman

I live in virguambakkam area in chennai. For the past two months, hathway is advertising in their channel (c-Chennai channel) that hathway set top is free(MRP 0)
        without installation, activation charges and no hidden charges and for set top boxes contact local cable operator.

When i contacted my cable opearator M/s.doorvani systems who is monopoly in our area they say I have to pay Rs.250/ for smart card and also to avoid they say everytime I ask no stock.

I brought this matter to hathway and it seems they are hand in glove with cable operator, so they are not responding to my complaint.

Also please note that recently they have changed from SCV to Hathway false promising all the customers in our area that hathway will offer more channels and
        we have many advantages by swicthing to hathway.

In annanagar are same hathway cable tv opeator offered sony setmax channel without set top box and all the customers watch the cricket telecast of IPL matches.
        when we asked our opeator they say we have not recd the feed from hathway.

kindly advise me how to go about this

thanks and regards
        Ganesh
        I also have similar problem and I have already approached TRAI, you may also address your complaint to

Principal Advisor (B& CS)
        Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
        Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
        Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 002
        Tel. No.[protected] Fax No.[protected]
        E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Sir, I am residing at Ayanavaram area in Chennai. Recently our cable operator has changed from Hathway to SCV. From that day 1 onwards, we are not able to get any of the spiritual channels properly. Especially " Sri Shankara" is totally not there. Aastha International is also missing. Saskar & Aastha is not clear. TTD only is available that too to some extent ok. Sir, is there any way to get the spritual channels in our cable? what is the procedure to get the "SRI SANKARA" CHANNEL importantly. Set-top box can give clear our problems? please what we have to do in this matter? Or any dish TVs to be set-up?

Srikant Parikh
          Hathway your service sucks!!!

i posting this complaint again, i have posted this yesterday. still engineer has not visited my place yet. again i have given a call today to see the status again the call center give me the same answer that the person will be there by today itself.

this is ridiculas.

i pray and request to the other people please...don't buy this product...if they give you in free of cost then also please dont buy this product. they dont have anything called"service" for customers.

Srikant Parikh
          i have renewed my Hathway account in march 2008 month. my account number is 206339. i want to shift my connection from my hall to my bebdroom.

i lodged a incident to Hathway customer care before a week. it was on wednesday they told me that the engineer will come at yor place on thursday. the person didnt came, on friday again i have give a call, they told me that the person will come tomorrow but in vain. on tuesday again i have given a call still the person has not visited my place. again i have given a yesterday they told me that tomorrow morning the person will be there by 12 AM, still the person has not visited my place.

again today while i am filling this form i am on the line with the floor manager Sameer, he is saying that it will be done by today.
          user account not display my a/c. no.148357
          Yup i have faced similar problems with Hathway internet service..
          in few words AVOID HATHWAY INTERNET SERVICE!!!

I was forced to look at their plans since i couldnt get other internet providers. Hathway always has some back office problems - in short people problem in their corporate offices...

I was without internet service for 4-5 days in late Feb' 2008 and their customer service is pathetic ... absolutely no response to repeated mails and NOT MAN enugh to resolve any issue.

And to top it they have frequent internet connections drops ...

hathway internet service — Connection Problems

I have got a new IBM server around 2 months back. Since then every morning when i start the machine, the internet does not work. I have to call Hathway and get the binding cleared. This is a process I have to ritually follow every day to get internet activation.

On binding clearing the internet starts working. I have requested Hathway to depute their technical person and get the problem resolved, however there has been no response on the same and the answers I keep getting is that "there is some problem with lan card of my comp" Am wondering in such a case why should it work after clearing of binding.

The call centre people are not at all supportive and not willing to transfer the call to their superiors or somebody who can resolve the issue permanently.

Mitesh Shah

hathway plan speed actually is 512kp/2mbps but i obtain only 0..46mbps at night

Respected sir i dont receive actual speed as stated at the time of agreement stated speed 512kb /2 mbps but receive 512 in day but in night only 0.46 mbps so plz give accurat speed

Hathway — Misuse of account

Jude Crasta
            I have a pre-paid account with Hathway Broadband and using it for last three years. The service was satisfactory. In Feb 08,...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Rameshbabu
            I am using Hathway Prepaid internet service. Worst service I ever seen. As per the plan the download limit is 4GB and we can ckeck our service usages (download limit) in their site using our credentails. The service usage details shown in their web site are INCORRECT. It shows 46 MB for the 4MB file I downloaded. I went to my hometown during one of the weekend in Feb 2008 and I didn't use their service during that weekend but service usage detail in their site shows that I have downloaded 87MB on sat and 121MB on sunday. I approached their customer care but no use...till today I am sending emails to them to correct the service usage deatils...but no response.
            Please DO NOT use HATHWAY internet service.
            Yup i have faced similar problems with Hathway internet service..
            in few words AVOID HATHWAY INTERNET SERVICE!!!

And to top it they have frequent internet connections drops ...
            Even I have the same problem. My plan was nite unlimited from 12am to 7 am. One day I did not use it for the whole day as I was busy, I started using it after 12 as it was unlimited after 12. I downloaded some songs and games actually the usage shud be 0 coz I used it after 12 but in my usage details it was 60 MB :( .I called up the customer care they are hopless ppl.. They said that u might have used it otherwise y will it be 60MB? If I used it and if it shows 60MB y will i call them??

Hathway — Internet connection by Hathway

padkas
              Frustrating Company to work with - no customer service, all their customer service know is to tell "we will get back...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (58)

Hathway Broadband Internet — non refund of deposit

k.kamaraju
              I was having hathway internet connection and as the srvice is not good I asked them to disconnect the connection and I even...

Hathway — Poor Customer Service

luvsanjayy
              Hathway Customer Service Sucks !!!!

Hi This is to inform you'll that that Hathway is the worst Company...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (28)

sheik
              Hello

This is sheik from Chennai. I am HathWay Set Top Box Customer.

I am getting the lot issues after getting the HathWay Set Top Box Connection.

Your service is very poor in chennai. I am faced lot issues.

My settop box connection is disconnect in Friday moring 9.00 A.M. But still i am not getting the connection. Every weekend i am facing the same issues.

In Chennai office(HathWay Employees) Not responding properly my question.
              Hello

This is sheik from Chennai. I am HathWay Set Top Box Customer.

I am getting the lot issues after getting the HathWay Set Top Box Connection.

Your service is very poor in chennai. I am faced lot issues.

In Chennai office(HathWay Employees) Not responding properly my question.
              frds dont go for hathway stb without proper signal and good quality first check it out then go for it i[censored] hve bad signal then u will suffer a lot frm hathway stb as the channels will go on stuck its really horable to watch in that way pls make some arrangement for customers also bcz hathway is looking for only sales nt bodering abt customers mre over we dont hve customer care service frm hathway stb pls provide customer care services also
              it sucks everywhere...
              Hathway Cables
              Begumpet, Hyderabad

The services of Hathway has detoriated to such an extent that all our friends and the Flat owners in Solanki gulmohar are planning to shift to other cable providers. Due to a problem in Hathway cable router box, many of my friends in Solanki had their TV's burnt due to high voltage current from the cable point into the TV. The whole TV mother Board was burnt in four of friends TV at the same time.

Even now when the South Africa match, the TV channel is not coming. I called the person in your helpline office, it was a rude experience where the person told me that it will take 30 mins to 35 hours to rectify the cable problem.

We all are planning to shift to other cable providers. There are 120 flat owners in solanki gulmohar and we are all planning to change. We also do not have Surya TV that is accessible which has good Malayalam programs that was also being given as a cable channel.

If you wish and aim for extending the service coverage and customer satisfaction from customers like us then kindly do the needful and improve your services. Otherwise this is the last time we will make efforts to write to you.

I would appreciate if someone can send this mail of mine to some General manager or head of operations in Hyderabad.

JK

B. Jayakrishnan
              Hyderabad

Flat No 301 - B Block, Solanki Gulmohar Apts,
              Brahmanwadi Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016

theja
                Hathway Sucks again today 31Jan2008...

I was keep calling Customer care from 11:15 and I got connected at 11:45.
                When I spoke to ALI customer rep. He told me that is displays I am connected.... This is the responce I get every day. and it is the third time I am speaking to Ali and he got habituated to say the same thing again and again......that is...."Singal strength is good and it displays you are connected to internet".
                When I asked him to handover the call to senior member, he says from 11pm-7am shift no Inchare is available..... this indicates how big is the hathway providers and how good they can serve.

Please let us know this bad service to your friends and forward it to your yahoo & gmail buddy list so that we can save our friends.
                very bad service provider... very bad tech support.

Hathway — CustomerCare 04066989898 unreachable under all circumstances

Muna Menezes
                  The above number is the only life-line for a customer to get in touch with hathway. They have stopped their service to me...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Hathway Cable — language of cartoon network

tarek siddiqi
                  Sub: language of cartoon network channel
                  Ref: Masab tank area

I would like to bring to...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Hathway — Reactivation of my set top box

Raj
                  I am a Hathway TV cable set-top box customer (Card No.[protected]. I had purchased the Hathway set top box by paying...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

papu.sahoo
                  Hathway's STB is not updating the channels even they provide those thru direct cable.
                  All employees are sleeping, they dont even have a customer care number . Stupid and careless service in Hyderabad.
                  They should be moved to trial.
                  Hathway's STB is not updating the channels they provide thru direct cable.

All employees are illetrate & Stupid in Delhi.

They should be close
                  my card no[protected] how to pay my subcrition amount
                  VERY VERY POOR SERVICE IN DELHI.
                  why the removed the channel sonytv, sony max, sony pix, sony sab, vissa, dicovery, axn,
                  realiance big tv better than hathway.
                  realiance ads in my cable operator change the channel and replace the channel for cricket
                  it's too bad hathway.
                  i can under stand cable operator down position because now cames the dth.
                  dth is actually high price but he givening low price because dth wants total down cable service then dth price sales high cost
                  now iam saying hathway is better when adding new hindi and telugu channels

Hathway Cable TV — Miserable and highy irresponsible customer care

Poonam Choudhary

The cable TV (setup box) is not receiving signals for more than last 2 weeks. After hundereds of call to...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Hathway — No Renewal

Rajinikasturi
                    Hathway Renewal system is very very Bad. Irresponsible guys. They took my money 10 days ago and till now did not bother to...

Hathway — Set Top Box not working. No response from HATHWAY

11111asdas
                    Hathway sucks !!!!

Its one of the worst service provider on earth.

The box has not been working...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (132)

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                    Delivery of damaged refrigerator
                    Flipkart
                    Refund from Flipkart e portal not received
                    Flipkart
                    Delay in pickup and no response from flipkart
                    Flipkart
                    Flipkart had closed my account after Escalating to them the fact of damaged product and no Resolution from Flipkart
                    (2 minutes ago)
                    IndiaBulls
                    foreclosure icon not available on dhani app