Hathway
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

Hathway — Billing and Services [Resolved]

ndusha
I've been using Hathway Internet services but for the last 3 months I have been subject to harrasment and inconvenience...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd. — not able to provide internet as my plan [Resolved]

shykapoor
as i have purchase internet connection from hathway plan 256-512kbps day-night combo pack
every 2-3 days my net way...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Hathway Rajesh Internet Services — poor service [Resolved]

RAKESH KAD
I AM USER OF INTERNET SERVICES OF RAJESH- HATHWAY INTERNET SERVICES IN GHATKOPAR MUMBAI-400075. I HAD TAKEN 1 YEAR PLAN OF...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

ashishsaraf
We enroll by paying annual subscription charges at one time to Hathway cable & datacom pvt ltd, nashik having address 2nd floor, shallear bhavan, opp fire bridage office, shingada talao, nasik-422002. They service & reception is so poor that noone receives the call & even if someone does at times noone comes to attend the problem. all fake promises of reaching in 5 minutes or 10 minutes are never honoured. Now almost since 5 long days there is absolutely no reception / signal in the DTH set-top box & even the direct wired cable line. Now that we have paid for the entire year we cannot even switch over to another service prodiver. and hathway is very well taking advantage of this situation. We want & request strict action to be initiated against them on behalf of our entire area & consumers.

BTV Hathway — set top box not working [Resolved]

bhawnasaxena
    I purchased a set top box from bhaskar hathway on 6/9/08 set top box no is 67A19A[protected]B and the smart card no is...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

sagar_makwana85
    I have taken prepaid connection of hathway internet but still after 3 years also they are sending me bill statement.after complaining & sending mail to nodal officers also they haven't reverted bak.For prepaid conection also they are sending bill constantly.
    After that I have taken net on my dad's name again from hathway & so slow connectivity I am getting everyday,every sunday some engineer comes from hathay n waste my time & they do nothing they just downlad somethin & goes bak saying they will trubleshoot it from service center & this is still happening & they hav also refused to refund money also.so frens be careful to take service from them.

a_bhale
      I have Hathway cable connection in my Flat (A-1108, Sierra Towers, Lokhandwala Township, kandivali E, Mumbai-101). I had complained to the local office (Ph No 29653863/29652183 and Cell [protected]) in Dec/Jan regarding disturbance in many channels. The complaint was attended only after 15-20 followups and subsequestly resolved except for 1 channal i.e. SETMAX. I denied to pay for one month i.e. for Feb.10 based on the valid reason. later months your office staff didnt turn up to collect for further payments. Now today suddenly the connection got disconnected and only when i called the office and understood that since i did not pay for Feb. it was disconnected. This monopoly is not accepted. I[censored] cant give service on time and if your reception is not visiable, than why one will pay the amount. I want my connection to be restored, else forcebally i need to escalate the same. trust for some action from your end.
      Uday Cable service No.47 Alwarpet street, Alwarpet, Ch-18 TamilNadu...( Owner RajKumar)SouthChennai, Near Ur Hathway Alwarpet Office, He has lotted all your 500 series cable, connectors, splitters and amplifiers worth 5 lakhs, hence request you to take the necessary action and protect yourself...

Thanking You
      Karthick.
      Dear All,
      I Suchit Ghadge, reside at Chembur facing issue with cable connection from last 12 days we are not able to use the service.
      When i am calling the local cable operator (Sayali Cable) which runs cable in my area in Mukund Nagar, P.L.Lokhande marg, Rahul Chawl Rno: 4 Chembur-89. Are not at all responding from last 12 days nor they are interested in picking up the call their no: -[protected] / [protected].

Requesting you to kindly look in this matter as this is unscrupulous service which I am getting even my neighbors are also facing same issue. Or please guide me to whom I can escalate the issue.

If any specification required please fell to speak with me on: - [protected]
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

BTV - Hathway Set Top Box Service — BTV-Hathway DTH service complaint [Resolved]

deshmukhgaurav
        Name:Anjali Deshmukh
        Address:145,shrinagar extension.indore

I am anjali deshmukh and I had purchased...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Hathway — DISCONNECTED SERVICE [Resolved]

SHAILENDRA KUMAR MISHRA

This is to bring to your kind notice that my internet srvices closed from HATHWAY BROADBAND side...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (34)

sharmila M
        Hello Sir,
        I am using broadband of 128kbps, the connectivety is extreemely slow, i have to call every 2nd or 3rd day to register compalint to our Internet Service Provider and endup in fighting with them,
        my user name is : MADHU
        taken connection from : Chamarajamohalla Branch, Mysore.
        Location of installation : Vijayanagar 3rd stage, Mysore.

I tried even contacting the email ID provided in the website i.e. [protected]@hathway.net but its of no use,

I hope to see some solution soon
        Sharmila.M

Sourabh Kamatgi
          Got Fraud mail as below. Please see the image attached how tricky is this fraud Guy.

In To: my name is not appearing.

Kindly register this complaint & take necessary action.

Sourabh

From:
          [protected]@hathway.com | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@hotmail.com
          Subject: No Subject
          Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:53:12 IST

GOOD DAY
          THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE WON THE SUM OF
          1.5.000.000.00 POUND FROM THE COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY PROMO.HELD ON MATCH 2010.PLEASE FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND TO
          ([protected]@hotmail.com)

CONGRATULATION LUCKY WINNER YOU HAVE WON
          1.5.000.000.00 POUND

Got Fraud lucky draw mail

SUJIT SUNDER UCHIL
            MY CONSUMER NO. WITH HATHWAY IS 600008. I HAVE AN UNLIMITED PLAN WITH HATHWAY.
            CALLED 256 BLAST REGULAR UNLIMITED.-1. WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO PAY A MONTHLY BILL OF 500 AND AFTER TAXES AND CESS WHICH COMES TO AROUND 560. RECENTLY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE STATING THAT MY BILL DUE WAS 1762.88 Rs. I WAS SHOCKED AND CHECKED THE MAIL OF HATHWAY FOR THE SAME ON THE WEBSITE. AS PER THE TERMS THAT WERE TOLD BY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, I HAD TO PAY 1000 WHICH WAS REFUNDABLE AND THERE WERE NO CHARGES FOR THE MODEM. THE BILLING IS DONE ON A MONTHLY BASIS. I RECEIVED THE CONNECTION ON 20TH OF MARCH 2010. THE BIFURCATION OF THE 2 BILLS IS AS UNDER.

1) 20TH MARCH - 31ST MARCH[protected].89
            2) 1ST APRIL - 30TH MARCH[protected].99

SO THE TOTAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN 762.88. BUT ANOTHER 1000 RS. HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE SAME. I HAVE ENCLOSED SCREENSHOTS OF THE MAIL FOR YOUR VERIFICATION WHERE THE 1000 RS. APPEARS OUT OF THE BLUES DIRECTLY IN THE TOTAL.

I WAS TOLD TO CALL THE BILLING DEPARTMENT ON[protected] AND 67134500 WHERE I AM ASKED FOR THE A/C NO. WHICH IS 600008. BUT EVERYTIME THE AUTOMATED REPLY ON THE OTHER SIDE IS " THE INTENDED RECIPIENTS MAIL BOX IS FULL". YOU MAY TRY FOR YOURSELF

I AM JUST NOT ABLE TO GO AHEAD AND REACH A CONCLUSION, BECAUSE THE SALES PEOPLE ARE NOT HELPING EITHER. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER AS TO WHAT IS TO BE DONE.

DEFICIENCY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE
            DEFICIENCY IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Hathway Internet a/c no 841554 has crossed 100% of fair usage limit and speed is downgraded.

Ok it well and good that I have received this message knowing to me that speed is degraded according to the plan I have discussed with Hathway operator.

But the issue is after degraded speed of internet connection speed get now is 22kBps but actually I should get Minimum 70KBs.

Details of my internet connection plain is unlimited 1Mbs.

Plz clear this issue as soon as possible

thanking you umeshwar
            Ganesh wadi
            near nitin company
            thane(W)

Prasad
              I have a Hathway Internet connection (at Kothrud, Pune).
              Its with unlimited download/upload with good speed assurance.
              The salesman told me that you can watch movies on internet without any problems, no breaks, fast buffering etc. In reality, I'm getting 6 to 8 kbps download speed. Watching YouTube videos on this internet is a frustrating experience.

When I called the salesman, he clearly told that it was the way they asked to talk to customers. Today Internet is not working. When I called him, after first ring he switched off his mobile. So, this is the quality service experience.
              The internet speed is very slow nd my internet plan is 512mbps nd d speed tat it runs is on 100 nd d connection is always in available which make me disappointed with d service its often out of connection nd each time i call the service provider d call is always answered in by d recorded msg nd till date these problems hav not been solved nd i hav plannned 2 2 airtel nd i hav started 2 advice my relatives not 2 tak this connection coz of its poor speed nd serivce it has 2 improve a lot.. :(

Muzammil
                Respected sir,
                I want to tell u that i am using the internet connection of HAT WAY I TOOK THIS CONECTION ON 09 TH OF MARCH 2010. They had taken the amount of Rs.2000 for three months. Up to now it has passed 23 days from the date of connection and i have not a single day if I complaint to the help desk[protected] at morning, but they will say that we will solve the problem in one hour but the person will come at 7pm to 8pm & he will repair the same and go’s. Again the same problem will be continued at 12am or 1am, if I again complaint to help desk they will say same. This has going on daily.

So I request u to take action on Hat way. And yesterday I have send the mail to the manager of Hat way at 1am,which has copied bellow.

Thanking you,
                Muzammil,

From:
                Muzammil Muzu <muzammil.[protected]@yahoo.com>

To: blr.[protected]@hatway.net
                Cc: [protected]@haytway.net

you Bled y fools y cant u give the perfect net.I am facing the problem from when i had taken the connection, i am facing the same problem from 09/03/2010.. really i am going to give the comp-lent to TV 9 or SUVARNA News channels about ur Bledy Hat way connection which im facing from the first day to till date.

In first only ur Field officer has shown the world in hs han i think his name is Gowrish, go on watching ur activities what ur doing u bleddy fool, u i[censored] not give me correct response i am going to attach this mail to TV 9 & log the complent to Commissioner of police that the Hatway persons are taking the money by telling that we are giving good network & unlimeted download & the speed will be in the rate of 256 KBPS and also when we the the full amount after thet u want the DEPOSITE AMOUNT OF RS 600 who will give this amount ur father or mother will give me u bledy fool SATISH & VITAL U R THE MANEGERS TO THE KARNATAKA & BANGLORE, U . Give me the perfect linc other wise see what will hapen after that. ur name will be displayed in NEWS CHANNELS & NEW PAPERS ALONG WITH THIS MAIL.

Hathway — Disconnection [Resolved]

Manish

I have requested for the broadband (hathway cable) disconnection on 26th March 2010. But the...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Nehal Varu
                  I was using the internet connection from past 10 months suddendly they cut the connection wire without any notice or prior intimation i had also issued a Cheque in their favour which i ultimately had to stop and also bear the charges for the same. They are not providing me the connection on flimsy grounds and they kept me in the dark at the time of providing the internet connection. The manages are also not co-operative.

Sushant Gupta
                    On 8th March’10 -- I made a payment to start my Internet connection but they were not successful in doing so because of their personal limitation.

On 15th March’10 they informed me that the amount would be refunded. But it is a 5day process, as a result they would be able to handover the money to me on 22nd March’10

From past 2 days I have been calling them to check the status on refund.
                    But the response what I get is we have send a person to get your money from their HO, once he gets it we will refund it.

It clearly shows that these guys are trying to take away my money.

Please help me to recover the same.
                    On 1st Jan -- I made a payment to start my Internet connection but they were not successful in doing so because of their personal limitation

From past 2 days I have been calling them to check the status on refund.

It clearly shows that these guys are trying to take away my money

Vikram Kumar Kudikilla
                      HI,

I have requested for cancellation of Hathway broad band connection on June15th 2009. Inspite of me requesting several times to customer care they asked me to send a mail and I have done so. I got an autogenerated mail from hathway that I will be contacted with in 24hrs.

As me got to transferred to hyderabad to bangalore. So I moved to new location.

Now Hathway people asking me to pay Rs45000/- for all these days which i havent used there service.

They are threatening me to pay the above mentioned amount else we will send you a notice.

So request to let me know how to proceed on this in rasing a complaint againist them.

Thanks & Regards
                      Vikram
                      my internet connection is 18 month but in your record i show 16 month in mu aprtment about 2 month my conection is disconnect then your company says that we r provied you extra 2 month connection but in my account its only 16 month so pls get me 2 month for your company promise

Hathway Digital Cable — Refusal to transfer connection [Resolved]

Raghav Bihani
                        I am currently having 3 connections of Hathway Digital Cable at my residence in Peddar Road. I requested Hathway to transfer...

Hemant Mishra

I am using hathway internet services from last 1.5 years, previosuly also they were not providing very good services but atleast they were providing late problem solutions. From last two months they neither providing services nor problem solution. From last five day daily I am complaining, since I am not able to acess their services, but they have no solution for that. Always same reason they giving for problem. From last 3 days they are saying they will send their engineer, but till today they did not send.

Please take appropriate action against them.

Hemant Mishra