Hathway
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway related photos (1466)

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

AVULA SATHEESH KUMAR
complaint

sub : Requested to save from hatway online crime . req.. regar..

iam sathish and today 6.45 AM i recieved a message from hatway company that i won 750 briton founds and i got a mail [protected]@live.co.uk and the mail stored in spam not in inbox ,in that mail they said to provide personal information , and i provided my personal info , and my winning lottery no : batchno :YM09102XN , ref no: YM35447XN , now i reliase myself that is a frade company
please save me from company..
thanking you

Mashkoor Alam
    For past month or so we are not getting any signal on ESPN,STAR SPORTS and Star Cricket. As a service provider they should atleast notify the subscriber about their plan of strating these channels again or how are they going to cutdown the prices of monthly subscription.
    hi,

we are using hathway cable for the past three years.
    its been three months since we are unablr to view the espn, star sports. when contacted the cable operator we recieved a response that it has been disconnected by espn star network.
    Also the operator informed that the case is been filed for the settlements.
    i would like to know the proceeds in this case and how soon can we get a resolution for the same.

hi, we are not getting espn, star sports and star cricket from the past 45 days or so.i'm a huge football fan and so am missin out on all the football matches in the weekends...wen asked abt it the cable authorities are givin lame excuses tellin that it will b relayed in 2 days...v hav waited for almost 200 days now...this cant go on any longer...i want an immediate response as to wen u guys are plannin to relay it...otherwise im afraid i will hav to change ur connection!!!
    have been using hathway cable for 2 years now and its been almost that ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket are not aired tried calling up my cable vendor he does;nt know the answer also called up the HATHWAY office in M'bay no answer from there also thats is like cheating the customer as i ma still paying the same money as before...hope some body does something FAST
    i agree.

channels are not comming

waste service i have ever seen priously i was getting all the channels maily fox traveller, ng wild, and all some channels

cable tv

let me know how many channel are there in step box no star sport channel not there past two months we paid the amount please let me no this my number [protected]

sudhanva.v
      Respected sir/madam

I have got all the forms regarding my bank a/c and also the salary has been credited to my a/c.But i have not got my pin no of my ATM,its very urgency to me so please i'm requesting you to provide my pin no as soon as possible.This is my humble request to you

thanking you,
      sudhanva.v

Hathway — Take action against hathway [Resolved]

sanjaygupta111
        I have sent a mail to hathway for shift my internet connection at another address. They told me it will done within two days,...

Sameer B
        Very bad experience...harassment by collection agent Sachin (Reports to one Ketan) for connection charges not paid by previous tenant!

He drops in after every 2 months and says that he had cut the connection and I reconnected it!

Next he says that previous tenant had not paid so he cut mine!

Then he tries to bully by saying he will cut again (Which I say, please do!)!

Which DTH should I take, Tata / Big / Airtel? Kindly advise as I will buy TODAY!

jatin bipinchandra gor
          myself,jatin gor,have started hathway internet cable connection,inbetween many times the connection is suspended,and or some body else may be using same time,once engineer helped me to start by going in start menu_windows + R _CMD_OK_IPCONFIG . doing all this windows show that my laptop is not receiving , media is disconnected .that means my pc is ok but company has temporarily suspended my connection,as after the complaint no.3607603 then on next day my my connection is started automatically ,without doing any chages on my pc,and same thing happens the other day!

RAVI KUMAR
            I FROM MUMBAI HAD 256 LITEWAY HATHWAY INTERNET CONNECTION FROM APRIL 2007 AND PAID 1000 DEPOSIT WHICH IS REFUNDABLE. I HAD TO FACE LOTS OF PROBLEM DURING BROWSING SOMETIMES SERVER USE TO BE DOWN FOR 5-6 HOURS THRICE IN A WEEK AFTER THAT THE SPEED WAS EXTREMLY POOR NOT EVEN 100 KBPS DURING DAY. I HAD CHANGE LOTS OF PLAN BUT NONE OF THEM GAVE ME THE SAME RESULT. AT LAST I HAD TO TAKE A DECISION AND DISCONNECT THE CONNECTION. SO I SURRENDERD THE MODEM IN AUGUST 2009 AND TOOK A ACKNOLEDGEMENT FOR THE SAME BUT ITS WAS VERY REDUCULESS THAT THEY CHANGED THE PLAN AND SEND ME THE BILL FOR THE NEW PLAN. I WAS REALLY ANGRY AND TRIED TO CALL UP MANY TIMES AT LAST I GOT THE RECOVERY NO OF MR. MAHESH SAWANT HE AGREE FOR THE MISTAKE THAT HAPPENEND N PROMISED THAT I WOULD GET THE THE WHOLE DEPOSITED BACK VIDE CHQ.. IT TOOK HIM 2 MIONTHS I GUESS I HAD INVESTED MORE THAN 300 RS TO CALL HIM FOR THE SAME. MR. SAWANT THEN SAID THAT I WOULD GET A REUNF OF RS,577.00 I ASKED HIM TO CLARIFY ABOUT THE DEDUCTION BUT HE FAILED TO GIVE SO. FINALLY I RECIEVED THE CHQ OF AMT 577.00 ON 16TH NOV 2009. SO THIS WAS REALLY HARASSMENT FROM HATHWAY INTERNET AND IN LIFE I WOULD NEVER EVER SUGUEST ANY PEOPLE IN INDIA TO HAVE THIS BAD INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. TODAY I HAVE TATA BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION AND IM VERY SATISFIED FOR THE SERVICE AS WELL FOR THE SPEED THEY PROVIDE.

Hathway — CUSTOMER SERVICE [Resolved]

abi
              I think hathway doesn't know how to provide customer service. i think there is no perticular system...its customer service...

Bhawani - Hathway — Fooling Customers [Resolved]

Fred75
              The worst experience with customer service would be with bhawani cable TV. I had taken their set top box connection because...

Faisal
              I am a resident of Kavalbyrasandra, R.T.Nagar Post, Bangalore. From 1st of November 2009 Peace TV has been taken off from the list of Channels available in the Digital Set top box of Hathway. When I enquired about it, I was not given a proper explanation. I wanted to know if this is been done purposely or what. All other religious channels are available, but only this particular channel is been removed. I demand strict action against Hathway.

Hathway — Installation of new connection [Resolved]

YESHWANT R. SARANG
                I had contacted Mr. Yogesh from [protected]@y Broadband Internet (Cell No. [protected]) for new connection of internet. He promptly...

Hathway — non refund of deposit money [Resolved]

RAJAT KALIA
                I, Rajat Kalia S/o AVM VN Kalia VSM, resident of 94 Lodhi Estate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, was a subscriber of Hathway Internet...

Bhakti Iyer
                I had taken Hathway Internet connection in the name of Shakti Salvi on 31st August at the below residence:
                301, Nidhivan CHS,
                Upper Govind Nagar,
                Malad(East),
                Mumbai - 97.
                My account number with hathway was: 533651.
                I was promised continuous service of Internet and prompt service response. On the contrary, there was no internet service from 7th October to 12th October. Also 2 weeks prior to this, there was no internet connection daily from 5pm to 9pm. Repeated calls to the helpdesk gave poor response and no satisfactory answer. Finally I decided to cancel the connection and accordingly mailed them about it on 13th October. i have not yet received any response from them on this matter nor my amount has been refunded.
                Kindly initiate a complaint against them for poor service and or not cancelling my account.

Thanks & regards,
                Bhakti Iyer

Hathway, STB — Reactivation [Resolved]

T.Venkata Rao
                  We live at D-406, Landmark Residency, Madinaguda, Hyderabad-500049. Due to some technical problem, the Siti Cable Operator...

Ashok Reddy Japa
                  I have applied for a new internet connection(18-July-09) for which an
                  amount of Rs.770/- has been deducted from my account.
                  As the connection was not possible in that area i applied for a refund
                  on 6th-Aug-09.I have called the concerned department number of
                  times([protected]) but the guy doesn't pick up the phone.I have contacted the office in Hyderabad also.Still a similar response from them too.

Receipt No.167380.
                  Name and Address:Ashok Reddy Japa
                  H.No:1-8-726/1,Brindavan Colony,Nallakunta,Hyderabad-44

Hathway Internet Provider — Internet Connection

I am from Vadodra. I take internet connection form hathway. From last 15 days at night my connection was lost form there gateway. I request them lot of time. But they did not do any thing.

Please do some thing or tell me what I do next ?
                  Ashish Bhawalkr

Hathway Digital Cable TV Services — Ad Hoc disconnection of Channels [Resolved]

Abijith Manohar

I am one of subcribers of Hathway Digital Cable TV Services. I live in bangalore on Sarjapur...

Manoj Kumara
                    I Have taken a broad band connection from Hatway co., one year back, the is a regular connectivity problem with the network. I have given N number of complaints regarding the connectivity. From the past two days I am facing a regular disconnection and connection, which is made a loss of 100 dollors due to poor connectivity.

Please, suggest me to take any action on the company regarding this problem.

Manoj

Hathway Broadband connection — VERY VERY SLOW

I have been using hathway 512Kbps plan for past 3 months and speed of connection is absolutely terrible. The actual speed is about 6-7Kbps.For the past 3 months I havent been able to download/view a single video.I think they should stop cheating customers.I hope someone takes strong action against them.

Yogesh Kamra
                      I had disconnected Hathway's cable Internet connection in the month of March and was committed that they will refund the modem security of Rs.1000/- within 15-20 days and it's been more than 5 month now they have not refunded that amount yet.

I had spoken to their representatives on helpline over and over again and also have proofs of emails sent to them requesting them the refund. They have not even cared to reply or callback.

I have now made up my mind to drag them to consumer court.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Yogesh

Shyamala
                        The following are the latest e mails sent by that person:

My name is Jeffery James I work in the Euro Lottery.
                        I am soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £4, 528, 000 GBP,
                        should you be willing to assist me in this project,
                        you will be giving me just 25% of your winnings. Willing
                        to assist please reply to my colleague with this email.

Attention !!!Monday, 24 August, 2009 2:22 AM
                        From: "krishna.[protected]@hathway.com" <krishna.[protected]@hathway.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients
                        Mr. Jeffery Dean
                        Email: www.[protected]@googlemail.com
                        TELL: (+44) [protected]

Just as a brief, you just have to register online; due to my position in the company
                        I can make it happen that you would be a winner of the above stated amount.
                        Get back to me soon if you are interested.

Thank you.

FINAL NOTICE (YOU HAVE WON)Sunday, 23 August, 2009 6:22 PM
                        From: "[protected]@hathway.com" <[protected]@hathway.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsThis is to inform you that you have won a
                        Sterlings (750, 000.00) for the month of
                        JULY 2009 Lottery promotion which is
                        organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC..

numbers: Batch

Name: David Mark
                        E-mail: [protected]@live.com
                        mr.Jeffery James Dean.

ReplyReply AllMove...Questions
                        Better luck next time David Mark...
                        I agree with the nature of above complaint by Shyamala, and below is the subject and text of similar mail to me announcing me as one of the five winners fof Sep 2009:

From: [protected]@hathway.com
                        To: [protected]@live.com
                        Subject:YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY (DEAR WINNER)
                        Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:39:29 IST

YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY (DEAR WINNER)

This is to inform you that you have won a
                        Sterlings (750, 000.00) for the month of
                        SEPTEMBER 2009 Lottery promotion which is
                        organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC..

numbers:

Name: David Mark
                        E-mail: [protected]@live.com
                        YAHOO/MSN END OF YEAR LOTTERY PROMOTION (DEAR WINNER)

This is to inform you that you have won a
                        Sterlings (750, 000.00) from the Yahoo/Msn End of Year Lottery
                        promotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC.

numbers:

Name: Mr. James Cole
                        E-mail: windowslives.[protected]@hotmail.co.uk
                        i belive that your site are true but i don't belive this prize money scheme are exits

please give me correct imformation about this.

Your Winning number is out...YM09788‏
                        From: [protected]@hathway.com
                        You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
                        Sent: 24 December 2009 15:15PM
                        To:

THE YAHOO MSN END OF YEAR LOTTERY INC Congratulation your e-mail Address have won a prize money of (750, 000.00) for XMAS year 2009 Lotterypromotion which is organized by YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC.. YAHOO & MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collect all the email addresses of thepeople that are active online, among the millions that subscribed toYahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and Rediffmail. we only select five people every Month as ourwinners through electronic balloting System without the winnerapplying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected. These are your identification numbers: Batch number...YM 09102XN
                        Winning number...YM09788
                        You are to fill in your information required from the company and send it via this contact details. {CONTACT EVENTS MANAGER}Name: David MarkE-mail: [protected]@live.com 1. Full name...
                        3. Age... ...

Yours in service,

MRS.LISA WHITE.

Hathway Cable & Data Com Pvt Ltd — delay of pf [Resolved]

badari1982
                          sir, this is with refarence to my pf amount withdral.my company hathway cable&data com pvtltd has submited all the necessary...