Hathway
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

I am Hathway internet user having an Account No:- 521012 & have subscribed for 3 months unlimited download plan. My internet services are down since 22nd Oct'10 I had lodged a complaint with the customer care department on the same day itself & was given a complaint No 4874286 & Register No 4871505. I have been making regular folllow ups with customer care dept through phone as well as emails till date my internet services are not working. Kinldy help me in this regards,

Purnima

Account No:- 521012
Aug 13, 2020

I am Chinna Reddy from Hyderabad.
    I am using Hathway broadband connection.
    My connection type is 512 KBPS and unlimitted.
    When we take 512 KBPS its download speed is more than 50 KBPS.
    But my inter net download speed is only 15 KBPS.
    Some times i am getting 10 KBPS only.
    I called so many times to Hathway internet customer care. i didnt get any response.

So Dear users who needs to take new internet connection please do not go for HATHWAY connection.

HATHWAY Internet is worst......

thank you to https://www.consumercomplaints.in for taking my complaint.
    Aug 13, 2020

I would like to launch a serious complaint against Hathway Broadband Internet Services. Recently, In this last week of October,...

I have a Hathway Internet connection i am staying at Kandiwali,Mumbai.

I have given money to renew my account but they are not doing the same and not catering to my problem and keeping me on hold for hours when i call on their call centers.
      MY account no is 631114

I have made the payment online before the Expiry of the term which was supposed to be done before 23/10/10.

I had taken the connection in the month of July where i had paid the amount thru cheque.

Now at the time of renewal i have made online transaction.
      Jasjit Walia([protected])
      Aug 13, 2020

I have the connection of Blast 384 Kbps Unlimited plan and suddenly they have changed to limited version of 8gb without any prior notice. Would like to file a complain against this plan. Is this a fraudism against the active customers? I think we all have the paper proof evidence when we have taken the connection and we customers should file a case against Hathway Broadband Internet.

Jeet Saikia,
        Bangalore.

Hathway ID: 643225
        Unexpected of changing plan
        Aug 13, 2020

dear sir i have 512kbps unlimited plain and i have already paid for six month. and now after 2 month they have send me SMS that your a/c has crossed 85% of fair usage limit. now that's my complain that they not told me about this thing and when i contact them they not giving me proper answer regarding this.

(Download Limit [protected] this is showing in plan why checking online for six month.
          please help me about this
          fair plain limit

Hathway — not working [Resolved]

hi,
            with refference to my hath way set top box
            Model.no.c7000N[protected]
            Nds.[protected]
            card...

I am a Hathway customer and have been using their services from past 2+yrs. Since past 4 month, after upgrading to a plan I have been facing regular disconnectivity issues which has caused me big financial losses.
            I've already reported my concerns to the nodal officer and the appelate in the company. As of now, and no one has responded with an answer.
            I would like to know what help can I get from this portal.

Thanks and Regards,
            Gagandeep Sahni
            Aug 13, 2020

I Chirag Patel user of Hathway Broadband connection.I have a subscription with the Name of My Mother RITABEN M. PATEL . Paid fees in Oct-2009 with Unlimited COMBO Plan.

My User Id is :- ritabenmpatel

From Last One month(September) I am Having a "NO CONNECTIVITY" issue and Service are not available.In the month Of September I had APPORX 5 or 6 times Complain for the same Problem but still there is no Proper Solution for my Complain & Next time again the problem persists.My Maximum use of the Service is @ night time(after 8.00 PM) and after 8.00 PM I am facing this problem almost every 3rd or 4th Day In the Month of September & October(till date).

So please Do the need full as soon as possible.

Regards;
              Chirag Patel

Hathway Internet — no connectivity

i m using hathway internate for so many year but since last 10 day i have no connectivity of internate.i complained so many time for that to jigar who is area manager of adajan, surat and also to ravi who gave connection to me.but steal no result.

"384kbps Unlimited" used to mean, when it was introduced 3 or 4 months back, "384kbps till 15GB; then 256kbps". This month, it has been redefined as "384kbps till 8GB; then 128kbps"!

In neither case will anyone at Hathway tell you of these constraints; I wasted hours on calls & digging through their website. And don't even think of being told of these when you are buying or renewing the plan.

I'm very frustrated. Wasted hours today to figure out the latest definition: "384kbps till 8GB; then 128kbps"! Can not figure out why a generally decent company like Hathway wants to CHEAT its regular customers, & feels ashamed of telling them exactly what it is selling them.
                Aug 13, 2020
                yes from this month they have changed the FUP on unlimited plans. its worse

I am user of Hathway Broadband connection. Paid annual fees in Jan 2010. When ever I am trying to use net connection I always...

HATHWAY CABLES & DATACOM LTD. ,ASIAN ADVERTISERS,PLOT NO. 102, 2ND FLOOR M V ROAD,MAROL,ANDHERI(EAST) is the namwe ofr the company which provides unternet services .i have subscribed to ths for 1mbps speed plan for 890 and paid the amount by cheque but they didnt provide e the plan i paid but gave me a pklan of rs 680 with speed of 512mbps.when i contacted them again and again at there mira road office,near to me and from where i subscruibed,told me to call thre head dipartment bt there wsw no response of my calss.i want justice.

Hello

This is Ramesh from Chennai. I am HathWay Broadband Subscriber.

I am getting the lot issues after getting the HathWay Set Top Box Connection.

Your service is very poor in Borivali. I am faced lot issues.

My settop box connection is disconnect Since payment has been made last week, But still i am not getting the connectivity. Every weekend i am facing the same issues If itz connectivity there or not.
                    In Mumbai office(HathWay Employees) Not responding properly my question. I tried to called couple of times but there is no satisfactory response from the Hathway Customer Care. Even I had lodged complaint on here. This is second time again i have to lodge complaint n kindly do the needful help dont overlooked on this.

Kind Regards,
                    Ramesh
                    +[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    This is Ramesh Bodke from mumbai I am HathWay cable net Subscriber. My account no.712438 I m using your service since 2010.

I am getting the lot issues after getting the HathWay Connection.

Your service is very poor in sewree (Dadar) . I am faced lot issues.

My connection is disconnect Since payment has been made last month, But still I am not getting the connectivity. Everyday I am facing the same issues If its connectivity is there or not.
                    In Mumbai office(HathWay Employees) Not responding properly my question. I tried to called couple of times but there is no satisfactory response from the Hathway Customer Care. Even I had lodged lot of complaint on here last one month. This is second time again I have to lodge complaint n kindly do the needful help don't overlooked on this. plz don't instinct to me take legal action against you or disconnect your service.

THE HATHWAY SET TOP BOX CONNECTED WITH TV GIVES LOT OF PROBLEMS IN TELECASTING THE FREE AND PAID CHANNELS. THE CONNECTION TAKEN THROUGH THEIR AUTHORIZED CONNECTOR
                      M/s. PRIME CABLE OPERATIORS, SECTOR-9, RK. PURAM NEW DELHI-110 022 ATTENDS COMPLAINTS AT HIS OWN WILL AND WISH. WE ARE UNABLE TO WATCH TV FOR QUITE A LONG TIME. . MAJARITY OF TIME WE OBSERVE NO SIGNAL. WE ARE UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THEIR ATTITUDE FOR ATTENDING THE COMPLAINTS MADE TO THE AUTHORIZED CONNECTOR.

THE PHONE NUMBER DISPLAYED ON TV FOR THIS PURPOSE IS ALSO NEVER AVAILABLE AND FINALLY LANDING TO INDIAN CONSUMER COMPLAINT FORUM FOR REDRESSAL.

THIS COMPLAINT MAY PLEASE BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND SUITABLE ACTION MAY PLEASE BE TAKEN AGAINST THE AUTHORISED CONNECTOR UNDER INTIMATION TO US.

HATHWAY HELPLINE .

HATHWAY DTH — NO COMPLAINT REDRESSAL

I LAJPAT SABHNANI HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF HATHWAY DTH FROM 2 YEARS. BUT SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN RECEIVING MAJORITY OF THE CHANNELS I TRIED TO COMPLAIN TO VARIOUS AUTHORITIES BUT NO PERSON EVER RECEIVED MY CALLS DUE. MANY OF THE CHANNELS LIKE ESPN, BBC NEWS, TIMES NOW AND MANY ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS HAVE BEEN SHUT OFF. MANY HATHWAY CUSTOMERS I HAVE CONTACTED HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS.

It's more than a week I applied for the broadband plan. I have already paid all the money on 17th sep. IT was promised to me that I will get the connection maximum by 21st or 22nd. Last 4days I was trying to contact the guy who came to my place (Ravi) to collect the money but he was not picking up the call at all, we also left 3 messages on his cell but still no response. I tried contacting people in Kothrud office but there is no proper response received. My dad went to hathway kothrud office today and reply was they can't say how much more time will be taken it could be 3-4 more days. I need a internet connection bit urgently thats why I was trying to chase the same. Instead of promising me connection earliest now they have refunded my money. Now if I am going to apply to some other service provider, it will take 2-3 more days for new connection. I have a feeling as if I am cheated. It is highly disappointing that we do receive such a irritating responses from the well known co. like hathway. Can somebody look into this matter please? I am expecting a definite reply on this.

Regards, Amit Dixit
                        [protected]@gmail.com

Hathway Cable & Datacom Limited — sudarshan news is not on set top box

I am complaining for not telecasting of sudarshan news on hathway cable services(btv hathway cable services) I think it was exploitation of a consumer if he pays his cable payments and still not able to watch the channel he wants to. Can somebody look into this matter please? I am expecting a definite reply on this.

please help me out, i am getting very low download speed even upto 0.1KB/sec to 5KB/sec some time its totally don' t...

My customer Id is - 466860
                          Location - Cheddanagar,Chembur Mumbai

My Broadband is not working from last 7 working days.I have registered complain uncountable times.Everytime I register my complain I get the standard answer our engineer will contact you soon.
                          Please let me know is there any shortage of support staff in my area & the person is coming out of the state that he can not even make up 168 hours.
                          This is not effecting me it is also affecting the revenue of your company.
                          Please register my complain & do the needful as soon as possible.
                          I hope to get a better service in future.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                            I am a cable TV subscriber of Aurangabad city. I am not getting the signal...
                            I m Saurabh Kadam, resident of Aurangabad(Mah) & presently not recieving Tensports or Zee sports.
                            wish you would...

I am having cable connection from Hathway Bhawani Cabletel & Datacom Ltd, 5th Floor, Sanjona Complex, Hemu Kalani Marg, Next to Wasan Ford, Sindhi Society, Chembur, Mumbai-400071

And my residence, 60/A, First Floor, Collector Colony, Chembur, Mumbai-400074

And my enrollment No with them is[protected].

I lodged a complaint with them August 30, 2010 that the Set top Box is not functioning. However till today they have not solved my problem. Its almost 2weeks that I have complained and every time I make telephone calls to them I get an answer from them that They the Set-Top box is out of stock and as an when they have in stock they will replace the faulty Set Top Box. On Monday 6th September, 2010 I called them and was told that the set-top box will be arriving by Saturday that is by the end of that particular week. But when I called them there was no one to pick up my calls. And then yesterday that is 13th September, 2010 I called them again and the agent again told me the same thing that the set-top box is out of stock and the same answer I was made to hear again that the set-top box will be arriving by the end of this week that is on Saturday. When questioned to their customer service agent as to when will the set-top box actually arrive, they have no clue. Their customer service agents are quite rude to us. First of all they are not providing us with the cable services and above that they are expecting us to pay monthly bill at the end of this month. I mean to what extent they can harass their old customer, as I have been there customer from past so many years. We are unduly harassed by the Cable Service Provider from more that 15days with no solution. We therefore seek your help in the matter.

Hathway Bhawani — Terrible services/Underperformance

I have opted for a plan of 1mbps and I get speeds under 200 kbps. Every second day I need to call and complaint about the internet not working. It is disgusting to speak to their customer care executives who place you on hold for minutes on end and then disconnect.
                            I really hope someone takes them to task.