Hathway
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.

Hathway Customer Care

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Allahabad

Om Tower, 3rd Floor, 31 MG Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Tel : +91 53 2240 0342

Aurangabad

Hathway MCN Pvt. Ltd., 310-311, Second Floor, Akshaydeep Plaza, CIDCO Bus Stand, Jalna Road, Aurangabad : 431 003

Tel : +91 24 0247 0000; +91 24 0248 3555

Chandigarh

SCO - 16/17, Top Floor, Sector - 34A, Chandigarh - 160022

Tel : +91 17 2464 4804; +91 17 2464 4805

Gwalior

Opp Hotel Man Mandir, 2nd Floor, Behind Old High Court, Lashkar, Gwalior - 474001

Tel : +91 75 1409 2118

10,J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-15

Tel : +91 14 1270 3629; +91 14 1270 3630; +91 14 1270 3623

Fax : +91 141 270 3919

Jalandhar

Surya Tower, Near Lal Ratan Cinema, Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (Punjab)

Tel : +91 18 1507 7030; +91 18 1507 7040

Kangra

Hathway Palampur Cable Network Pvt. Ltd, 1st Lohna Road, Bundla Tea Estate, Palampur, Kangra, H.P. 176061

Tel : +91 18 9423 4034

Korba

Plot No. 160, 1st Floor, Indira Residential & Commercial Area, Near Patidar Bhawan, T.P. Nagar, Korba (C.G.) 495 677

Tel : +91 77 5924 6801

Lucknow

14A/5, 3rd Floor, Indo Gulf Fertilizer Building, Park Road, Hazarat Ganj, Lucknow - 226001

Tel : +91 52 2408 2008

B Wing, 10th Floor, Trade World, Kamla Mill Compound, Lower Parel - West, Mumbai - 400013

Tel : +91 22 6662 3333

Fax : +91 22 6774 2400

Mysore

No.10, 1st Main, Paramahamsa Road, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570 020

Nasik

2nd Floor, Shiledar Bhavan, Opp. Fire Brigade Office, Shingada Talav, Nasik - 422 002

Tel : +91 25 3252 0330; +91 25 3252 0310

New Delhi

AB-6, Safdarjung Enclave, Nr.Kamal Cinema, New Delhi - 110029

Tel : +91 11 6165 6655

Fax : +91 11 2618 8547

Pune

3rd Floor, Sterling Plaza, Deccan Gymkhana, Above AXIS Bank, Junglee Maharaj Road, Pune - 411 004

Tel : +91 20 3025 2100

Fax : +91 20 3025 2130

Raipur

Pagariya Complex, Mini Mata Parisar, Near New Bus Station, Pandri,

Raipur (C.G.) 492001

Tel : +91 77 1258 2278

Vijaywada

D. No. 29-15-3, Ankur Apartments, 1st Floor, Sheshadri Shastry Street, Governorpet, Vijayawada – 2

Tel : +91 86 6666 882

View More Information...

Load

Hathway Complaints & Reviews

On 5th July I have booked the 128kbps connection with Rs. 750 and I was told the connection will be given within 24 hours. Mr. Ramesh & Mr. Satya came to my place and told my connection will be completed by 6 July morning 10 a.m.-12a.m. But after repeated calls the technician finally came by 2p.m. and fitted the cable upto my room and told another person will come to give the final connection & modem. But nobody came upto night and whenever I called Ramesh he assured me that they are coming in just 10 minutes. On 7 July I again called them but nobody shoed the jesture to pick the call but when I called them from any new number they continued with their phrase "just 10 minutes" later telling about the nonavailability of Modems. Today 8th July again the same.
Now I want my money back and be rescued from these frauds.

Our local cable guy in Srinagar colony, hyderabad is intent on stealing money from users. I have moved into a house previously where my friends were staying.

The house already had a cable connection when we came and our friends gave us the details of the monthly payment as well. Now the cable guy is asking for a activation/set-up fee again saying it is a new connection since we are new in the house.

THis all when all the wiring is there already and the cable TV is working. It was never discontinued even for a day. He jus saw us for the first time and asked the neighbours if we are new to the house. He is threatening that if we refuse he will cut the connection and not allow cable TV in our house ever again.

A BUNCH OF THIEVES I SAY!!!

Hathway cable TV operators in Kundalahalli, bangalore charge 1000Rs-1500Rs deposit and Rs.250+ monthly for providing standard...
      RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

I Syed Muzaff RESIDENT OF AURANGABAD (MAHARSHTRA) INDIA WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT REGARDING...
      The internet is not getting connected since last 10-15days and also the number fgiven on website is not reachable.Also I sent...
      Please refer the below mails which i had sent to Hathway Customer care center,
      I am not getting any feedbacks from...

hi my customer code is 481946. ip address is[protected].
      am in the plan of 128unlimited. really i liked the way of working my net for first few days.
      then it always offline. some times unexpectedly its online. customercare is very poor ever i have seen.
      please u people take nesseary action to rectify he problem. r else i hav to decide to cut the connection.
      send the responsible persons mobile number. dnt give landline and escape. i think hathway will be vanished from chennai soon even with in months. please u people b truthfull what u r gettin from hathway. somebody should try to register a complaint in consumer court.
      Aug 13, 2020

Gujarat, India
        User ID: ketan86

To,
        Consumer Forum

Subject: Harassment through Hathway Internet because of daily connection fail problem. No reply from Vadodara office after complains once and while.

Respected Sir,

I have your hathway connection since from last 6 months. I am suffering from daily connection fail problem. My connection not working from 5 days. I complained 5 times to your call center as well as I personally came to your Baroda office 2 times within 2 days. Every time they just tells lie that I am sending engineer and it will be ok today but nobody even come to see what is the problem after giving complain.

I have recently given complain to call center. My complain number is 270509. They give promise to come and solve query within 24 hour working time but I think they are not forwarding complains to responsible person. Even after 4 days nobody come to see. We suffer lot at last time too.

I have harsh complain about your management at baroda office. I don’t think so anyone performing his duty responsibly. The persons sitting at your baroda office are all speaking lie to all customer.

So please take legal step against this Hathway Broadband.

Ketankumar N. Patel

Baroda

Hathway — ABOUT CONNECTION PROBLEM

I am customer of hathway.Still last 2 days my internet is not working.My account no is 183731 & my contact no. is [protected].please send engineer in my home and start the my internet connection.please provide me better serviceas a quickly.
        Dear Mgmt,

My self Sunny Tailor and my login id is sunny83.I am your customer since December 2008 and just 3 months back I have renewed my account with your company but from last 3 months the level of connectivity is below the acceptable level. There were 7 Complained logged in January, 3 in February and already 7 complain logged in the recent days of March. After complains to your respective helpdesk I am not getting the permanent solution of my problem so At last I have no other option except Quit my account with your company. While renewal of my account the concern person has clearly committed that we will not charge any additional bugs in case of intermeade termination of Account but At the time of discontinuation request to your center I have get an feedback that company is not liable to pay a single bugs in post paid connection. So its needless to say there is no customer in this market who will scarifies his 10 pending months against 3 months of actual usage. My concern is only that Either you can provide me hassle free service or give me my remaining amount back without any additional deduction.

Looking for a positive feedback.

Sunny Tailor.
        am customer of hathway.Still last 15 days my internet is not working properly.My account no is 366123 & my contact no. is [protected].please send engineer in my home and start the my internet connection.please provide me better serviceas a quickly.
        I signed a contract the 10th of june for 2 months of internet, but i`l without connection since more than 3 weeks...it seems is not their problem and after 1000 calls i came to know i can have back my amount but...nobody came to give me it back. my code is 497635
        stupid people at hathway, have nothing more to say other than "there must be sum problem with ur pc sir", when i asked them about speed issues.
        i have a unlimited 128 kbps connection, and its speed is worse than a dial up connection.. disconnects freequently.
        i have same experience.

trash them!!!!

goons running a local business. wish u all the best hathway. huh another pirate which will get fall in one swoop!!!

star sports not available on hathway set top box

star sports is not activated from past 4 months you guys are pethatic, ,

From: Helpdesk <[protected]@hathway.net> ▼ 30 Apr 09 06:49 PM Previous Mail | Next Mail

To: alexander...

i am customer of hathway #301, 301A, S.V.E, Meera Mansio, Civil Supplies Bhava Lane Somajiguda, Hyderabad - 500 082. Call : 66989898. 24 Hours Manned Helpline is their promise. i has taken a 256 kbs unlimited internet connection on 18-05-09. A/C number 427967. From the first day i have problem to access internet. it is not working. i had called many times and given many complaints.

Complaint numbers and received person
          [protected][protected][protected]
          [protected] Veena
          [protected] Meena (Remainder on same complaint)
          [protected] jyothi
          [protected] Ajay ( i has not taken number)
          [protected] Meena
          [protected] Veena (Remainder on Same complaint)
          [protected] Prasanna (after req repeatedly, she has not given number properly.. last number is 5 or 6)
          [protected] Venod

today is 21-05-09. What i paid to them is for 256 kbps net connection purpose 786 Rs... and again around 150 Rs on phone calls, mental torture, loss of online training students. i loosed one batch with 3 students.

Do uou know the speed? its not 256 kbps sir... i have proff its just min 1 kbps to max 28 kbps only. I requested a lot to these people to resolve the problem or provide some higher authority contact, but simply they refused the contact and said they will forward the issue. but no result.

What to do now.. how can i get the justice.. i dont know why this much negligency towards to poor (helpless) customers...

what next, i don't know...what to do..
          I requested hathway coustomer to hold my connection on 1st june, but still i am getting net. My id# 372995.
          One customer is telling as u want to send mail, another customer is saying we can hold through your phone call itself. I cant get exact information for holding my net connection.

I am prem from chennai, I had purchased and used hathway set top box and payed the monthly rental in full to the cable tv operator in view to view IPL matches this month. However, the cable tv guy took all the money and no channels are activated still, especially sony max for me to view IPL

The cable tv guy blames hathway for not activating the channel and said he himself did not receive any response from Hathway. I dont know what is happening and want service, dont know who to contact regarding this. So, I let it go as we are not in America..
            hai

my name is zameer
            pls response me one channel bendas your network yes & no) so my mail id

Thinking you
            zameer.ahmed
            hai
            hathway good network and so good channels network 25%bad so 75% good

Thainking you
            zameer.ahmed
            Address you complaints to

Principal Advisor (B& CS)
            Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
            Mahanagar Doorsanchar Bhawan,
            Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110 002
            Tel. No.[protected] Fax No.[protected]
            E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            mere set top box ka card damage ho gaya hai kya aap ke paas new card milega.
            pls new card details.

SPEED LOW

AS PROMISED PACKAGE IS ULTRA 600KBS AND SAME WAS SATIFISED BUT LATER AFTER 3MONTHS AND NOW ALSO MY SPEED IS 550KBS WHY BUT ONLY SOMETIMES REACHES 590KBS HEMANTHA

Channels are not getting

Hi We are using Hathway Digital cable, we are not getting channels expect Star Movies.so could you please help me out to reslove issue. Thanks Dharma [protected]

connectivity of [protected]@y internet service remain down most of the time. when i contact the customer care they waste most of time asking all my detail every time i rang them. when i tell them that internet is down for the last 4-5 hours they tell me that whether i have register the complaint or not. when i register the complaint the net get started sometimes within minutes. it means they intentionally cut the line and on my complaint they connect the line. Is every time to get connected i have to rang them. <br />
              <br />
              Again and again i requested the customer care person to get me connected with some senior responsible personal but for the last 15-20 days no body has contacted me to hear my grievances.<br />
              <br />
              every time to use internet i have to waste my time and money i.e. cost of mobile phone call charges. who will bear this wastage of time cost and mobile bill cost and inconvenience cost. I remain held up for want of connectivity most of the times.
              MY CUSTERMER CODE 383392 I REQUST you to shift my net to new ad MIG 2 B38 F2 BAGLINGAMPALLY HYD
              MY OLD AD WAS MIG2 B28 F4
              BAGLINGAMPALLY HYD
              MY CONTACT NO[protected]
              Internet connection remains down regulary almost daily morning.
              I faced daily problem related to [protected]@y internet conectivity and also custumer care of [protected]@y dosen't help to us.
              My persnel comment on [protected]@y:
              Poor conectivity,
              Shame less custumer care,
              Usefulness [protected]@y's contact no.
              Poor suport

My cell No.[protected]

Hi All,

I took Hathway connection with Customer ID - 391922 (Which is the high end package - 1770 /- for Three...
                Last week i have taken Broadband Connection from Hathway under 512 Blast Regular Plan and i have been informed by corresponding...
                Hathway Acct -- 55298

I have been repeatedly reporting on telephone and by emails to Hathway people to take...

1) Hathway broadband connection is very bad in service, I am not getting the Speed 128Kbps for which I have subscribed for, most of the time network itself not getting connected, so I am not able to use the internet.My customer account number is 453938.

2) Their online bill payment system is one of the worst system I have ever seen.Whenever I am trying to make the bill payment through online payment facility, either it gets aborted in the midway or the transaction is in this getting failed the worst part is when the transaction is failled my bank account is getting debited for the bill amount which is I am trying pay.But the payment is not made to them.

Please take necessary steps to rectify this issue.My Hathway account number is 453938, account is in chennai.
                I had Taken a new connection of hathway brodband which is newly indroduced in ulhasnagar and I had taken a connection at a very low price The starting of two days the service was superb and we thought that it is the best connection in ulhasnagar but as the days passed on third day of my connection it is totally closed for a reason of wiring work and till today after the two weeks of connection No surfing is possible because of the problem in their server so I advice the new people to tyr anything else...not this type of connection
                please add news channel
                gcv comedy channel(telugu)
                and
                run movies weekly one(telugu)
                For last 2 week u r service is not proper, frequently u r net not connected and it's too much slow, plz take care of this other wise i prefer other service provider.
                here offf ONE other Connction TIKONA

The Worst Ever Connection i Have Seen im my life "i Got a New tikona Canneciton at my home in Ulhasnagar, on the early Fist day the Network and Speed was Great and from the Second day it Sucks i have Connection of 512 kbps speed and iam getting only the Speed of 10 to 12 Kbps,

no Sevices persone Visited after launching 6-7 Complaints, Available Wireless Network i on 32 % No One Can work on it, Now i Applied to Diconnect the Service

So For the New Usser Plss dont go With Tikona As They have very Cheep Connections but Service Sucks, Dont Let them Pioneer in Ulhasnagar i promiss i will Bring a great Conncetion in Ulhasnagar and let you all know about that on same Forum ok

Many TV channels could not be viewed

It is displaying "This service is blocked (4)"

i am a regular customer of hathway for a long time.. this month i received a wrong bill so i hav been calling their helpline no. for last 10 days since march 30th regularly..to correct th bill.
                  but every time when i called up i was told to repeat my problem to each n every executive there..and then the answer from you side was "mam pls wait i'll make sure that u receive a call back from our billing deptt within an hour or so"
                  but i never received a call back.
                  it is the limit of patience that i have to call for around 10-12 times a day..and listen the same answer..everytime.
                  i have also sent emails to these id but from there also i din't get any answer.
                  so as the fault is from their side and i m fed of calling this no.40161616 daily.i want to disconnect their service
                  Since i hav been calling from march 30th to change my plan and i can also state here the names of few of theecutives to whom i spoke
                  ie.:-
                  Ms Saroja
                  Mr. Manjunatha
                  Ms.Vani
                  Mr. Nagendra
                  Mr. Shiva
                  Mr. Praveen
                  Ms.Nalini/Nandini, etc etc..and instead of talking to so many people and sending so many mails..neither i got a call back nor my plan was changed.
                  today their accounts person Ms.Sadiya told me that i hav to give a proof that i spoke to hathway earlier ...
                  now please tell me what should i do..as i hav records of all the calls n mails done to hathway... and then also they are not contacting me or changing my plan or correcting the bill.
                  So, as i hav stated earlier also, i wanted to shift to expressway plan from the earlier freeway plan from 31st of march only. and this has not been done so i want to disconnect the connection as i cant take services from such an irresponsible net company who cheat on its regular customers like this.

pleas help me out as they are charging me for the month of april may n june n telling me the bill has been generatedand are not agreeing that i hav informed that earlier.
                  Thanks n Regards,
                  Mrs .Khan
                  Hello!

My bill for internet connection this month is 1278/-
                  I havent downloaded any data.The bill shows 910 MB of data downloading.
                  Previously the bill amount used to be 375/- Rs for so many months.Kindly
                  investigate & let me know.

Hi I have taken Hathway connect during 2007 seven days after that they installed and connection gone in same night after that there is no response to my surprise they followed me and renewed in dec 2008 after one year and three months ( kaya customer service ) after giving false promises

they have an excellent poor customer service who will have repeated answers

Connection down in your area
                    wires are stolen we have raised police complaint
                    your account has been transfered to renewal department

and lot more to say awsome liars available ther

they have a head of service by name Udhayanidhi whose mobile no is [protected] will give you mobile no if you call him half the time he will talk like drunkard fellow

I would suggest no one in my life time of taking hathway connection in chennai city

kumar

Hathway Internet — very poor service

complent no-5029048 is not resolved still but your hathway engineer had shown its as solved and left its as unsolved.
                    i gave continue calls for6 days an after 6th day they gave me new complent no- 5045028.
                    the reson behind this would be 2 missguide the higher authority ant to show that they are working and solving the problems withing 2 -3 days which is not true.
                    today is a 7th day and my internet is working in make and break situation.

Dear Concerned Team,

I have taken a pre paid connection of hathway acnt no: 444530. I am facing regular connectivity problem since last two weeks. Whenever I call the customer care they say area down. They always give a common complaint no. C12280342.

My latest complaint no is 2649856.

Hathway does not know the meaning of broad band. Let me tell them that broad band means always connected.

With this forum I request the concerned team to give me satisfactory services. I want complete resolution to my problem.

Prakash Tiwari

sir
                        my name is srinivasarao.
                        > > my customer code is 412887> >
                        > >ammerpet, hyderabad. contact no [protected].i pay 3 months money in unlimited internet service.compleate my internet service.please remove my internet service
                        >>please remove my internet servece
                        my hathway id:[protected]@hathway.com
                        This is Sshaik Annvarr miya and my customer code is 1288845, i was taken the connection last month 3rd. till now i had faced so many problems like network issue, line problem, speed issue, hathway login page and home page problems. i was called so many times to the customer care but problem was not solved .3rd or 4th of this month i complaint about speed issue and 5th i got message the complaint no12356382 has been closed but the issue is closed 7th of this month . you didn't solve the problem then why you are sending message complaint has been closed. And one more thing customer care representative said problem solved in 24hrs but one problem taken more than 72hrs.
                        finally i said this is the WORST NETWORK in Hyderabad i seen and please terminate my connection immediately.