Hathway Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2022
1940
Profile

File a complaint to Hathway

Having problems with Hathway?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hathway customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hathway

Hathway Website

Hathway Head Office Address

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Hathway Phone Numbers

Hathway reviews & complaints(6314)

THE MATTER POSTED HERE HAS BEEN SENT TO "HATHWAY BROADBANDS" BY E-MAIL DT: 03.12.2008 BUT THERE IS NO REPLY FORM THEIR SIDE, MY COMPLAINTS WERE AS BELOW...

From very beginning till today I am regularly facing service problem such as low speed other than offered as well as everyday frequent disconnecting fluctuations (which are not even complained), and at every interval of 1-2 days have to rectify remotely for modification in configurations which are altered automatically & displayed by various errors. Many times I have experienced poor and tired, weary language of customers care representatives as they may be dealing with several problem all the time with most of the complains from subscribers.

It has been noticed that, to attract more subscribers and grow up customer network Hathway announces and launches new upgraded plans for new customers with faster browsing speed in same tariff for what we are paying since long back for that old and poor browsing speed. Hathway management has no objective or anxiety to upgrade former customer and their sluggish services with faster & improved plans. It’s a simple logic that a month before I paid the renewal tariff Rs. 4500.00 for Combo12Mnt96D-256N Plan, for which new customers also pays same tariff Rs. 4500.00 and enjoy faster speed than us in upgraded plan called Combo12Mnt150D-300N. I called up and asked Hathway executive (Mr. Sunil Mali, Dt: 24.11.2008) to upgrade my plan to obtain faster browsing speed, for which initially I experienced his tired & weary language, secondly his attitude was to end up the issue, so in all hurry this non-corporate executive clarified with immature example that while rise & fall in price of Consumer Products (exampling Cooking Oil Container) no customer have arguments with shop keeper if they buy’s the product at high price yesterday and gets same product today at low price. We understand very well that even uneducated person will also have no complain with price rise-fall in consumer products, but I have sympathy on unawareness of your so called educated executive Mr. Sunil Mali that he is not Consumer Retailing or FMCG Co’s employee and Hathway is not an Shopping Mall or Consumer Store selling the Products, but it’s an “Service Provider Company” and dealing with services, wherein this type of non-professional arguments or logics have no stands, and in same hurry Mr. Sunil Mali hooked up the call with no-responsible attitude and short reply, that his marketing executive will visit us and shall explain for upgradation, but till today no one has stepped in which shows complain & follow up avoiding behavior of concerned employee.

Hathway’s “Customer Care Department” can be simply designated as “Complain Department” like rural management other than named as “Customer Care” like corporate style, because reason is that, the employee’s of this department are non professional in their Conversation, Attitude & Language Tone with bureaucratic behavior comparing with other Customer Care Desk of Corporate Companies. There are many unreported issues with us during complain logging, but I can put on attention about latest issue happened with me on 03.12.2003 (between 11.16 to 11.30 AM). During complaining process on login problem, related Officer’s problem resolving statement was non-logical and when, argueing with him logically, he simply disconnected the phone line as he was not in position to argue further or may be tired with this job. I was frustrated with this phone hanging up behavior, so to inspect that person’s name; I once again called up on this so called “Customer Care Department” where my call was attended by Mr.Kalpesh Prajapati (who was not that previous undisciplined fellow). I talked with him on the issue and asked him to name that fellow who talked with me a couple of minute before, but on asking his colleagues against my enquiry (which can be clearly heard on phone) none of them among 08 executive of Customer Desk answered him truly and said there was no call from any such customer, and no one took responsibilities of this misbehavior, which shows that, the fellow among 08 executives who created issue with me was incapable to face his miss attitude and neglected the query. I have experience this type of episode many times before also as well as other customers also may be facing the same problems, but due to time consuming, ignoring nature and as always your side taking behavior on behalf of offender’s guilt, may be this type of issues & complain are not reported . We can only appreciate the best and loyal part of your executives services that, after issues with them if we ask them to name their senior’s or HOD’s or can give their contact info, so we can put our complains ahead if it’s beyond their reach, they always refuse to give name or contact info of the concerns, which is suspicious matter that, is there any one ruling over their head’s or this Surat division is remotely operated?
hi all,
From last 2 moths.(i.e from 1st day of connection) i m facing the issue of slow browsing and download speed.But there is no proper response from hatway.The reason they give are pathetic. like no microsoft updates .faulty motherboard etc... etc ... . Fro there reply i have simple anwer i have brand new intel and mainborad motherboard. with xp with service pack 3 install in it now i dont know what they require more .Please quide us what to do how to get my money refund.
PROBLEM IN ESTABLISHING NETWORK CONNRCTION

Hi sir,

This is sriram reddy from Hyderabad. I've sent the account close mail on Sunday, 29 June, 2008 6:36 AM.

One of their customer service rep told me to do like this when I contacted them.

I've removed the cable from my computer after 2 days and applied for Reliance. After 2 to 3 days, I've again contacted them and asked why they didn't close my account. The customer service rep told that she is going to update the complaint. I asked for the complaint number.

Complaint number: 1593930

On December 13, 2008, again I got an sms from them to my mobile, saying my bill amount due is Rs.4385.75.

This is so frustrating. I asked them to close the account and filed a complaint to close it 5 months ago. Still I'm getting the bills. Why should I pay for which I didn't use...

Pls look into this issue...

But still I'm getting the bills from them.

same here, i have disconnected the connection in month of november 2009, and till to date more than 3 months, i am still getting the bills from these hathway. the call center guys are soo rude that, they don't even bother to call you nor even try to resolve the issue. please let me now what did you do to resolve this issue

-Ravi

I am Bidisha Chakraborty, currently residing in Sindhi Colony, Hyderabad. I am working with Satyam Computer Services Ltd.

This is to bring to your notice an incident that happened to me.

I had applied for a Quarterly plan for hathway Broadband Internet connection (128 KBPS, Unlimited UL/DL per Month) for an amount of Rs.1123 on the 7th of November 2008. Generally installation is done the very next day. I know this because I have previously been an user of Hathway's Broadband Services in Hyderabad itself, when I was residing in Madhapur Area. But this time even after 11 days they haven't done the installation at my residence yet.

I chased them like hell. Gave them numerous calls and lodged several complaints as well. I tried to contact many people fro their office but nobody responded. I also went personally to their corporate office to lodge a complaint on the 15th of November 2008, and to retrieve my money back, but they refused to refund my money and promised that the installation would be done the same day and if not he personally guaranteed to refund my money.

After all this hassel they laid the cable and delivered the modem but they did not do the configuration as a result of which we are not able to access the services even after repeated calls and complaints.

Today I called up the guy who came to lay the cable and deliver the modem but he bluntly refused to come down to do the configuration. I also tried to call up the service incharge but even he is always out of reach.

On their words I have also purchased a wireless router worth Rs.1600. I am really tired of chasing them. I do not wish to subscribe to their services any more and want them to refund my money.

Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards.
      Bidisha Chakraborty
      +91-[protected]

I have taken a broadband connection at Hyderabad(A.P.)from above company on 1st Set 2008 and my consumer no. is 354798. I paid Rs1124/- for a period of four months.
        Right from the day of installation the internet connection is not working properly and so far i made four complaints to their customer service no. apart from sneding mail with detailed complaint. Till date they have not corrected the problem or send any service personnel to check/correct the problem. The latest complaint no. registered today is 2110643 . Every time they are promising that the problem will be resolved in 24hrs but nothing happened till date.

I am suffering a lot due to this as i could neither go for an alternate connection nor use this existing one.

Their Customer care no. is[protected] and mail id is [protected]@hathway.net.

Kindly advise me to solve the issue.

[email protected] Broadband Internet — non connectivity most of the times

my id is - sanchit18

the connectivity of internet remains down most of the times.
        when i complaint to the company it started within no times. i understand that they have lesser lines then they have given internet connections. for example they are having 50 lines in our area and given connection to more than 50 people say 75. my time and energy is being wasted. i paid to them Rs.500 for one month but it cost me more than 700-800 as i have to spent 200-300 per month over my mobile phone for complaint. who will bear the cost of mobile bill. and who will compensate me for inconvenience. please me give exclusive IP number and 24 hours 7 days in a week 30 days in a month internet line for which i have been paying to the company otherwise i would go to consumer court for compensation and for black listing of the company. my phone number is [protected]/[protected].
        I am a customer of [protected]@y Digital Cable Services in Anandnagar Colony, Khairatabad.Hyderabad-500 004. I gave a complaint on telephone No.[protected] four days ago. No attempt was made to attens to my complaint. My complaint related to non-functioning of the set up box. I got it done through a Communication engineer after waiting for four long days. This is a clear case of deficiency of service infracting the provisions of the Consumer protection act. I request that suitable punitive action may be taken against the field staff for ignoring my genuine complaint about the deficiency and intimate the result to me.
        A.Venkaiah. (Consumer)

i want to suggest all the internet users that instead of going for hathway internet connection, its better to go to cyber...

Complaint Against Hathway (Cable TV) — channels blocked

Complain against Hathway (Cable Tv) Can anyone reply

Hathway has stopped sahara one and sahara filmy channel,...
          Hathway has stopped sahara one and sahara filmy channel

It is more than 1 week and they are not starting itbr...

I took a hathway connection last year from hathway connection worked for two three days and they had some cable issue regearding some permission cnnection never got connected nobody ever bothered to call em to let me know status I asked to disconnect no money refund phone call money lost wasted teim by personally visiting tehy are CHEATS. I am mentioning Baroda hathway so many emaisl alsow waist. i am working person if I keep on visiting their I will lose more money then refund what should I do?
          From day 1 of relation with hathway i have been cheated, first time of the 3 months plan false commitment by the sales person and later on the usgae and billing.

The latest is after i renewed it in first week of August, i have been moved froma static to dynamic ip and it is not supporting the LED and Ipad i'm using, some times it works of Led and mobile after complaining twice to the customer care and willing to pay the engineers visit charges if any, noone is bothered to restore the connection, people call me on phone on odd office hours and expected me to be at home and do the trouble shooting, after 2 attempts when i tell them it is not working they say it is resolved from their end, one monthe has gone with the payment i made and no satisfactory usage

nHathway account umber 1009039
          Dear Sandesh,

We apologize for any inconvenience, please share your account number with us. Someone will get back to you at the earliest.

Hathway Broadband

I had a postpaid internet connection with hathaway and had been facing horrible problems .The bills never came to my residence.So every 2 or 3 months my connection used to get disconnected for non payment even without me receiving a bill / intimation about the disconnection.this kept happening for more than 8 months even after repeatedly complaining to customer care.Apart from that, Connections used to be down frequently down and if you speak to the customer care about it, the reply would be that it is down for the entire locality and not for me alone (they expect us to get consoled with that reply).

-ve about Hathaway

pathetic customer care
            poor internet connection
            connection would be down without reasons
            not worth the money paid although slightly cheaper than airtel or other private providers.

I have changed my connection to Airtel broadband and until now i have had good experience with them although i pay slightly higher.

Hathway - Bangalore — Broadband connectivity problems!

They have done it again!

Since last 3 months I have been receiving extra charges for usage exceed. When I first received such charge, I went to their office in HSR Layout and confirmed with their own employee that their system was messed up during a so called "upgrade". Then he checked the CMTS logs and agreed that the usage data was indeed wrong and generated a new statement. I cleared the amount then and there itself and requested him to send me the "Revised" bill as I suspected the new statement won't be synchronized and I might receive false statement next month.

Fortunately he agreed and sent me the statement! Since then I have been receiving false statements without considering revised statement and every time they agree to credit the amount next bill but fail to do so!

I am also starting formalities to go to CC today.
            Hi i took hathway connection two days back, they toald me that they give connection with in 1 hr.There agent took money and they provided cable. From two days i am calling to there customer service people they are are telling at any cost by 5 pm aur 6 pm. And the person who took money is not ready to attend the phone also.I told them tha please give connection on sat -sun because we have office on monday. they are telling some different story when i shouted on them then they are telling that we can provide on week days.Its not there duty to inform that they will not provide on sun. this is really ridiculous they are cheaters.
            my pilling plan is rs 787.00 256kp/sec but i am receving 128kp/sec, , i am complient costumer car but no acction plese help .. my costumer id -436075, , location -chennai anna nagar
            Hi every body,

Never go for hathway internet connection, poor customer service.
            Their technical people dont have any knowledge to fix a problem when the problem arises.

I have got a network connection from hath way for about 15days back of 128 kbps unlimited plan.
            The network was very slow, i was getting lessthan 20kbps speed. after 5 days suddenly there was some problem in the signal so i was not getting any signal for the network, i have given a compliant and so called technical people are still working. still it is not resolved, every day i call the Customer case thy say it will be fixed by today. I have called at least some 30 times in this days to get this resolved, still not working.

So what i want to say is:
            hathway is cheaper.. but if we calculate the no of days the network works and the amount of money we spend on the calling customer care, it will be double costlier than that of the tata indicom/ airtel's cost.

This is what i have learned about Hathway.

So please avoid Hathway, otherwise you will experience the same..
            THANKS FOR THE GREAT LESSONS AND THE EXPERIENCES SHARES AND THE PROBLEMS FACING BY YOU ALL BECAUSE OF HATHAWAY, THOUGHT OF TAKING A CONNECTION ATLAST CAME TO THE CONCLUSION TO TAKE AIRTEL BROADBAND ONLY.
            THANKS FOR THE SHARINGS
            RAJKUMAR
            I have taken HATH-WAY connection (unlimited [protected]@ 550) just 15 days before, but now they have charged from me Rs.727 per month, I don't know why. I called their customer care many time, but they did not give me any reply yet ( WE WILL CALL YOU BACK ). Some CSR executive attitude also very poor, I don't know what should I do know. I think this is my mistake I have chosen this nonsense service. My name is PRIYABRATA DAS, ID is 580040.

Hathway — In change of mail id

As per the telephonic conversation i hereby submit my complaint ... the present id so called [protected]@hathway.com should...
              hi
              this is to inform u that i had using the hathway internet connection but i am very unsatisfied with these people...

My user Code is 360426 & I am using 1024 Kbps Expressway Plan (1Mbps). It is 4 Months Prepaid Plan and Download limit is upto 4 GB. In this Plan the download speed must be 1024/8=128, but my download speed is below 6 Kbps. I call in Customer Care for this problem, but I think there is No Customer Care, No Help Desk to solve your problem.
              Everytime their helpdesk executive said that sir here is ok, our server shows your speed is good. This time their helpdesk executive said that, there is must be problem in your PC sir. They don't want to check their connection setup because I think they don't know how to solve this problem.
              No aggresive response given by Help Desk Executive yet.
              No Customer Care...No Helpdesk...No Service
              this is the fact about Hathway.

We had taken a 256 Kbps broadband connection from Hathway in May 2008. In October 2008, the service prodider suddenly terminated the connection. Hathway had charged Rs. 1000 as installation fees. When we contacted Hathway, they replied that nothing could be done now and the money was as good as lost.
                I am still in a state of shock about the apathy and unprofessional conduct demonstrated by the company.

Please don't subsribe to Hathway for any internet connection
                Aug 13, 2020
                Dea Hathway,
                This is regarding the mail I had sent you a couple of days back about your Internet braodband services to be terminated on the closure of 2nd June'09 and today is 1st June'09 but I havent got any response from your side yet and we are getting relocated on 4th June'09 as indicated to you
                Kindly action the same from you end and keep me posted
                My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
                Warm regards
                K U Sanjay

This is Rahul Jadhav from Mumbai.
                  I bought the services of internet connection from Hathway Internet Services in August.
                  My account no. is 350944
                  There is problem with the network right from day one.
                  Not a single day I was able to use the net facility without disturbances.
                  When contacted the help desk, the executives replied very rudely as if they are doing some kind of favour on me.
                  The customer help line makes you check your patience.
                  I'm really fed up with their services.
                  Whenever its urgent to send an email you'll find the network down.
                  I want to discontinue the services and get my money back.
                  The people at Hathway dont deserve to run this business.
                  I am a user of hathway residing in west Delhi.

You won't believe that half of my monthly phone bill is attributed to Hathway customer care rather than to my girlfriend.:sad:

I too doesn't remember a single day like Rahul that I was able to use the net facility without disturbances.

The customer care only greets in English. If you later explain them your problem in English, they won't understand it.

My connection is:
                  Thruway Regular 64 Kbps 500 Unlimited 1
                  as mentioned here:
                  hathway.com/bci/packages.htm

But they continue to charge me at 560/- per month.

I really won't advice going for Hathway if you live particularly in west or outer Delhi. I share a very very bad experience with them. Go for it if you don't have other option in your area.

WARNING: Want to check your patience, subscribe to Hathway!
                  HATHWAY- STAY AWAY

Rohit Verma
                  This is Sukhada Pawar from Mumbai.
                  I bought the services of internet connection from Hathway Internet Services in Feb.09.
                  There is problem with the network right from day one.
                  Not a single day I was able to use the net facility without disturbances.
                  The customer help line makes you check your patience.
                  I'm really fed up with their services.
                  Whenever its urgent to send an email you'll find the network down.
                  I want to discontinue the services and get my money back.
                  The people at Hathway dont deserve to run this business.

I am using Hathway Internet and my User Code is 360426. I take 128 Easyway Unlimited Plan from Hathway Internet in September. The download speed is very bad in this plan, if you take 128 Kbps Plan then download speed must be 128/8=16 Kbps, but my download speed is between 2-6 Kbps.This is very bad speed in 128 Kbps plan. I complaint many times in customer care but they don't give me satisfactory Answer. They said that our helpdesk Executive call you right now, but there is no call from helpdesk. After 15-20 Days I changed my plan, because I think that if I will changed my plan then speed will be good. But I was wrong. Now I am using 1024 Kbps Expressway Plan(1Mbps), but download speed is still 10-20 Kbps. I call many times in customer care for this problem, but I think they don't want to solve my problem. Everytime they said our helpdesk executive call you sir, but there is no call from him after long time gone. Many times they don't pickup the PHONE, this is not right. I think Hathway must take action on this, if they want to give good service to their Customers. In 1024 Kbps Expressway Plan, the download speed is 1024/8=128, But I got 10-20 Kbps download speed. If I got 10-20 Kbps speed in 1Mbps plan, sometimes the download speed is below 10 Kbps then I must say it is not good Internet Service provide by Hathway. I request to Hathway, please solve this problem because my plan is for 4 Months.
                    Sarvesh Kumar
                    I am using Hathway Internet and my User Code is 273942. I take express 1024as a new Plan from Hathway
                    on 20.1.2009 but still it is not reflecting in my user id.after two reminder my plan not change. i am already make both payment old bill as well as bill in mulund (e) branch.

Old bill 597

New bill 1193

Total 1790

sir iam serving in army colaba -05and my internet account number is 355600 on date 04/9/08 . but before seven dys internet dead complaint i summited to these telephone numbers are [protected] & [protected] but my internet is not open and tell me that my lan card is defective but i have two personal computers & two lan cards . so i ultimate change the computer but nmy internet service is not startingultimately i talk them to talk about higher posistions of brosdband internet my net service is starting suddenly but they were not giving the telephone number of manager of colaba area .what i do for this type of behaviours with me?

Hathway Internet — Connection not provided

Iam Robinson, i feel realy ashamed to tell that iam a hathway cutomer. i taken your connection on 30.6.08 but till now the connection was not provited. when i contacted ur customer care there is no proper response. provide the net facity with in 48 hrs else we have to face the consequences. The order taken by Mr.Rajesh His mobile number is [protected] from chennai branch he is taking care of choolaimedu area. My mobile number is [protected] expecting your call to solve the issue.

S.Robinson

Broadband — Internet not available

I have not been able to log on to internet after just 1 hour of installation. Several complaints to 1504 has not yielded any results.

On 16th Sept 08 in Bangalore, I paid Rs 450 for a Hathway broadband connection to a sales agent. It has been nearly a month from then and the connection has not been installed yet. The initial promise was to install the connection within 4 working days. Since then i must have called the customer service center at least 15 times, every time getting a false reassurance that my complaint had been registered and the field engineer would contact me at the earliest. I even went up to the hathway website and got an email id

Let me also tell you that before applying for this connection i did read several negative reviews about hathway, but still went ahead with my application, reposing my faith in the Hathway brand name. After having gone through this agonsing experience myself, i am sure now that each one of those negative reviews that i read (and i read many many of them) was indeed true.

For those of you who are looking for a new broadband connection - PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR Hathway. I chose to ignore the many reviews that i read and am repenting today - use my experience as learning and keep away!!!

For those of you who work for any of the Hathway, my submission is that Hathway is tarnishing the brand equity which has been established over decades. I sincerely think Hathway should discontinue providing this service at least till the time it establishes the capabilities to provide basic services to its customers on time. Today after not having got the services for which i had paid Rs 450 a month back, i feel duped by Hathway - i sincerely believe the Hathway brand deserves a better treatment than this. I really hope someone senior in the Hathway group reads this and multiple such reviews that are floating around on internet and takes some action.

It has been elapsing more than 24hrs, but no one has attended to my complaint from your Local Office. My confirmation code no. is 3dco3 lodged on 20/10/08.

Kindly look into the matter before expire the term.

Vasanth
                        I paid 1000 Rs. towards 4 months advance payment for getting connection. It is nearing one month. Initially I contancted one Mr. Rajesh, but now nobody is responding properly. If I call customer care their fixed answer, WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN 1/2 AN HOUR TIME. Initally they agreed to give connection in 5 days.

Please advice:
                        1) How to get back my refund with damages.
                        2) If they are giving connection, WHEN ?

I am sending Leagal Notice to them in 2 to 3 days by claiming damages.

I need immediate response.

Prasanna Kumar
                        #89, 2nd Floor, 4th Main
                        13th Cross Road, Cauvery Layout
                        G.M. Palya, C.V. Raman Nagar
                        Bangalore - 560 075.
                        I paid 450 rupees for a net connection on 14oct to a hathway sales agent . From that day its nearing 1and half months nothing has been done. I have wasted at list 50 rupees by calling there helpline no. I request all readers not to go for hathway . this people are cheats.
                        hathway internet...worst one can have ...thirdclass...and the customer care ...even more worst i ever seen / deal with...

nosence guys sitting there whenever you call, , they will make [censored] comments ...like ..the issue will resolve within 1 hrs ...engineer will call you or come to you ...nothing happened...

speed is ...i am having 1MBps ...its slow than 128 dialup..

my advice dont go with this...even they give it for free...once you have it ...you will get a pain of every day...
                        Hathway - once i hear this word, 1st thing which strikes my mind is frequent network disconnection...
                        i am spending about more than 50 bucks a week to call this useless customer care which readily gives u a lame reason every time u ring them...
                        utter waste of having this broadband connection...
                        i am using hathway connection for 3 months, now i planned to renew my account,
                        i am keep on saying for 10days by calling costumer care, i request them please
                        come and collect money to renew connection. That time they say yes, till they couldn't do anything (means No response, mail, messages). They fail to give proper
                        response to the customers.
                        Hathway is very bad service...

Dear user's not go for hathway...Because Hathway is very bad service...
                        I completely agree...I even faced the same bad experience with Hathway...Connection never works properly. i disconnected it after long struggle with customer care in 2 months. After that also the due amount which needs to be paid to me never sent to me...I have submitted the modem and wiring in their office, but still they are sending the monthly bills...just to take away the extra amount they have to pay me...PLEASE NEVER EVER THING OF TAKING THIS CONNECTION...its better to be without connection rather than having one and seeing in not working, on the top of it paying monthly rent
                        I am finding the same issues, it doesn't work properly, even lots of channelw are not coming. when i called hathway bangalore office, they did n't even asked my problem and directly gave me a number to call thippasandra office and that office guys told me to call the contractor to whom i have taken the connection. It does not seem to be right behavior from a company like Hathaway.They don't even bother about why a consumer called them, it just a irresponsible behavior of a irresponsible company.

Reduced speed internet connection within 2 day of recharge

Hi sir/madam, I got new connection before 2days and plan is 50mbps but it reduced to 512kbps. i want the information regarding this issues.

Respected Sir, I {Hitesh Raythatha} am a proprietor of M/s MARTAND TRADING COMPANY, HYDERABAD. I 'm a customer of Hathway Broadband Internet vide customer reference number is 266625 I paid sum of Rs3708/ by cheque number 940255 on 20.05.2008 of Punjab National Bank to the company for providing service of Internet for one year. I have shifted my premises on 23rd September and request service provider to give connection at my new premises. I was inform to mail new address and they will be give connection at new place within 2 to 3 days. As advice by them undersigned had mail them new address on 24th September 2008, 29th September 2008. On 30th September morning company sent their two representative for varification, who had confirm to give connection by evening but nothing was done. meanwhile I used to call their call center number[protected] almost three to four time in a day, call center people were allways so busy that we have to wait for 10 to 30 minutes for some one to attand our calls and every time we have to explain our problem with new person available in seat and during morning hour they promise to send their technical person for connection before evening and during evening hour they promise us for next day morning. At last we sent them mail on 3/10/2008 to take issue with consumer forum and on 4/10/2008 company send one of their technical person to give connection but he came with insufficient cable and kept same at our premises without giving connection and went with promise to come and complete work by 5/10/2008 but no one turn to fullfill the commitment. We are bagging with the company over phone till date and till now upto 9pm of today i.e. 8/10/2008 but nothing has been done accept false promises from all the consumer care official. Now, I fad-up and also got mentally harrase for behaviour of the company's customer care official. Hence, I request you to get back my payment and also let me know how much I can get claim against the company for mentally torture for me even after making payment and wasting allmost daily two to three hour behind them to get connected. I need your co-operation to teach a lesson to the company for benefit of customer, who has been harres for providing service even after paid for it.
                          Hitesh Raythatha
                          [protected] / [protected]

I want to log a complaint. We have recently bought a set top box from cable operator but they were not able to fix it in the right way after 2 days we are now getting only digital cable but not analog cable. The operator was behaving in a rough and rude manner and we gave him 800 rupees and he told that we should change the wire also but it seems good. Now it is one week if we call them there will be no response (mobile or landline). In our apartments all are giving complaints but nobody is unable to take action. So now we are planning to cancel and take Tata sky.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Arun

Hathway — WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH

DEAR SIR,

ACCOUNT NO 356508

MY COMPLAINT IS PENDING FROM 17TH SEPT COMPLAINT NO.1884370br...