HDFC ERGO General Insurance
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Customer Care

FacebookLinkedIn
165-166 Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate
Mumbai City District

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd.
6th Floor, MBC Tower, Old no.90, New No. 199, Luz Church Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004

Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
Srinilaya-Cyber Spazio
Suite # 101,102,109 & 110, Ground Floor,
Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad - 500 034

Good

HDFC ERGO General Insurance Complaints & Reviews

Reply |Raghavendar kumar to info
show details 3:58 pm (1 day ago)

fromRaghavendar kumar <pibl.[protected]@gmail.com>
reply-topibl.[protected]@gmail.com

toinfo <[protected]@fhpl.net>

dateMon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:58 PM
subjectRe: Claim Rejected (Reminder-2)
mailed-bygmail.com

hide details 3:58 pm (1 day ago)

Refer to your trailing mail I have informed you earlier by mail.

As I had spoken to your gurgaon branch regarding the clam form due to

their non coprative behaver I hadn't received the clam from by courier later
on at last movement I down load all the form available at your site filled
properly & in mean while it was delayed by 3days than they said this is not
right form & given the new form & told to write the application regarding
the accept the late process of clame form.

And I summite all the document personnal by hand & for last 2week they are
telling it is under process & I may get the clam next week & now they are
telling it is rejected.

Kindly take the necesary action & process my clam.

Raghavendar

Regards, Raghavendar kumar [protected] Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

- Hide quoted text -
-----Original Message-----
From: info <[protected]@fhpl.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:22:21
To: pibl.[protected]@gmail.com<pibl.[protected]@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Claim Rejected (Reminder-2)

Greeting’s from Family Health Plan Limited,
Please be informed that your claim has been repudiated due to delay submission.
Should you need any further assistance, please call[protected]and speak to any of our Customer Care Executives. We will be more than happy to be of service to you.
[protected]@fhpl.net
From: Raghavendar Kumar [pibl.[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: 31 January 2011 08:45:42
To: info
Subject: Re: Claim Rejected (Reminder-2)

Dear SIr,

Please update the current status.

Raghavendar-Kumar

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:05 PM, info <[protected]@fhpl.net<mailto:[protected]@fhpl.net>>
Greeting’s from Family Health Plan Limited,
We have processed the claim as per policy terms and conditions.
Should you need any further assistance, please call[protected] and speak
to any of our Customer Care Executives. We will be more than happy to be of
service to you.
[protected]@fhpl.net<mailto:[protected]@fhpl.net>
From: Kanakaraju Sanda
Sent: 27 January 2011 11:01:00

________________________________________
From: Raghavendar Kumar [pibl.[protected]@gmail.com<mailto:pibl.[protected]@gmail.com>]
Sent: 24 January 2011 20:41:42
To: info
Subject: Re: Claim Rejected (Reminder-2)

Dear SIr,

Please update the status.

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:46 AM, Raghavendar Kumar
<pibl.[protected]@gmail.com<mailto:pibl.[protected]@gmail.com><mailto:pibl.[protected]@gmail.com<mailto:pibl.[protected]@gmail.com>>>
Dear SIr,

Please update the status.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Raghavendar kumar
wrote:

Earlier I had spoken to your gurgaon branch regarding the clam form due to
their non coprative behaver I hadn't received the clam from by courier later
on at last movement I down load all the form available at your site filled
properly & in mean while it was delayed by 3days than they said this is not
right form & given the new form & told to write the application regarding
the accept the late process of clame form.

And I summite all the document personnal by hand & for last 2week they are
telling it is under process & I may get the clam next week & now they are
telling it is rejected.

Kindly take the necesary action & process my clam.

Raghavendar
------Original Message------
From: info
To:
Sent: Jan 22, 2011 13:21
Subject: FW: Claim Rejected

We are sorry to state that your claim id: 17682 was rejected for the below
mentioned reasons.
Claim as been repudiated due to delayed submission as per given clause Vii.F
in mediclaim policy.
Should you need any further assistance, please call[protected]and speak
to any of our Customer Care Executives. We will be more than happy to be of
service to you.
[protected]@fhpl.net<mailto:[protected]@fhpl.net><mailto:[protected]@fh...

Regards, Raghavendar kumar [protected] Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
Dear Raghavendar,

Claim was repudiated due to delay in submission of documents.

Team HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited

I have a car insurance from HDFC Ergo GI Company and I had an accident and availed the insurance claim. My car was hit from the back badly and thus was not in the condition to be driven to the workshop. I thus had the car towed, but the insurance officer did not agree to reimburse the tow charges and I was given a reason that since the car was on it's four wheels and hit from behind thus the tow charges cannot be entertained. I had paid Rs.1600/- for the tow charges to the towing company and had submitted the receipt to the claims officer.
    Later on I contacted their customer care and they sent me back to the claims office who agreed to pay out the towing charges but only of Rs.600/- saying that the car workshop was 20 kms from the place of accident and HDFC pays out Rs.30 per km as towing charges.
    Now if I look into the HDFC policy document, there is no mention of towing charges to be paid per km wise or the rates for it, but it just mentions that a maximum amount of Rs.1500/- would be paid for towing charges.
    Since then I have been trying to contact their customer care who sends me back to the claims officer and no one is willing to send out anything in writing.
    Its been more than 3 months now but nothing is being done by them.
    My details:

Policy Number: VP[protected]
    Grievance Raised for Towing charges: 1786230
    Phone : [protected]
    Dear Bagaria,

The Claim was closed in 2010. The Towing charges were paid as per the survey report and we can pay upto Rs 1500/-. We tried calling you through your contact number mentioned which seems to be incorrect.

For any queries please feel free to call our Toll-Free:
    [protected]from any Landline & Mobile)
    [protected]from MTNL or BSNL Phone)

hi sir

i am Raju B Nitture from basavakalyan hdfce ergo apointed as dealer,in this case i have issued the cover...

Sir for some personal reason I want to Terminate My HDFC ERGO General Insurance Policy.

Please Do the Needful as soon as possible.

General — termination

i have loged a compliant on 25th april on termination on realiane wimax connection but till now no action had been taken from reliance people. i have terminated this connection beacuse it is a cheap connection i have seen in my life. when ever i start my computer it says it has limited or no connectivity. i'm fed up with reliance wimax it really sucks . who ever reads my quota please dont ever think to take reliance any of the products it really sucks..yakk .. i[censored] people can help me terminate the cheap realiance so plz help me i wil be great ful.

REGARDS
      MD.YUNUS.

I have bought a Maruti Suzuki Swift LDI from DD Motors in Dehra dun in 2008 and got my car insured by New India Insurance Company Limited. in after purchase 3 month it got banged in Feb 2009 I claimed for damaged parts in an accident. Company noted the same in its record. Later on while renewal of the insurance policy I got call from HDFC to renew it and they offered me less premium rather then other company's with all the thing covered in insurance.
        in-spite of knowing that i got claimed from previous company they given No claim bonus without mentioning anything about the same in cover note.

I have paid the account they asked For renewal and they gave me cover note without telling me that there is any no claim bonus is being given to me and I paid amount to them whatever the asked me .
        Then I met with a small accident and gave my car for repairing in FAst Track Noida Sector 63, the surveyor rejected the claim with the notes that "despite taking a claim last year I have also taken a no claim bonus so this claim cannot be cashless"I had to take my car without repairing it.

And need to repair it with my own own money although i have paid premium for insurance

Now conclusion is if my car will met with major accident or stolen i can not get claim , My car is not insured with HDFC even i paid the premium they asked .
        then what is the use of the insurance if we are not getting claim with an insurance company, they are making mistakes and we are suffering.

Even i am not sure what will happen in next year insurance renewal.

Kindly take a strong action against this company to save consumers' time, inconvenience and money. And also ask the company to pay my money (Premium) in full.

Look forward for your immediate action.

best regards
        Firoj Khan
        Policy No.: VP[protected]
        Mobile: [protected]

HDFCErgo Insurance — Insurance premium

It is said in the beginning that the HDFC Ergo Insurance premium can be paid in 12 instalments.but in my credit card the entire amount of Rs 8841 is given to pay at a time.it is very difficult for me.Hence do justice
        I would agree with you. I have been trying to get a claim registered let alone anything else. they have been sitting on it for more than a month now.

I HAD BAUGHT A MEDICLAIME INSUARANCE OF MY FAMILY FROM HDFC ERGO GENERAL INSURANCE CO LTD HAVING POLICY NUMBER[protected].,
          BUT WHEN I MAID CLAIM OF MY CHILD'S MEDICLAIM OF Rs.22500/- THE COMPONY REJECTED THAT CLAIM AND GAVE ME THE REASON OF NON COMPLIANCE OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PASSING THE CLAIM, BUT SIR I HAVE PROOF THAT I HAD SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PASSING THE CLAIM AND ALSO HAVE A PRROF THAT THE COMPONY RECIEVED THE SAME ON 08/07/2010.
          SO PLS MAKE ME CLARIFY O[censored]NMEANINGFULL CLAIME REJECTION OF MEDICLAIM HAVING CLIAM NUMBER - 7968 OF SWARNIM SHAILESH GANDHI
          IN CASE OF ANY URGENCY U CAN CALL ME ON [protected] OR [protected].
          OR MAIL ME ON
          SHAILESH POPATLAL GANDHI
          19, MARKET YARD, AHMEDNAGAR - 414001 ( M. S.)

Dear Sir/madam,
            I had brough a new chevrolet cruze on April 16 2010 , which met with a serious...

Reference : My HDFC ERGO Family Mediclaim Policy No.50204032 PA.No.5651/1

Sir, br...

This is regarding Car Registration No DL4CAJ8380.
            Vehicle is Hyundai Accent Car, 2009 Model.
            Car Owner: Manch Communications

Insurance paid via HDFC Bank Cheque No 0173216The Bank Statement clearly says that it is been transfered in HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd. Amount: Rs 14,946/-.(dated 4th september, 2009)

In the first place, the car owner never received the policy papers.
            When for year 2010, the car owner, Manch Communications tried to trace the details of the policy with details stated above, the company (customer care centre) said that they can not trace any such policy. the customer care person kept on asking about "cover note" which also the owner does not have. Now the owner is unable to understand when unfortunate incidents or disaster occure, usually, the owners lose out or misplace all the relevant documents. In such cases also, the insurance companies can help the policy holders. and in spite of giving these many details, why HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd is not able to find out or trace the said car-insurance policy.
            God forbidden, if there is a disaster, when people loose out many documents, in that case also will the company keep on insisting on "cover Note" or "Policy Number" or "Policy Document"? When told clearly that the cheque has been encashed in company's favour, still the company is not able to help. can it tell the car owner that where the money has gone?

Anuj Mathur
            Director
            Manch Communications

HDFC ERGO / CAR POLICY — STILL NOT RECEIVED POLICY

I HAVE RENEWED MY CAR POLICY FROM HDFC ERGO INSURANCE AGENT MR ANJANI KUMAR SHARMA & MR INDERJEET SINGH YADAV AGENT CODE IS[protected].
            AFTER 198 CALLS STILL HE HAS NOT PROVIDED ME THE POLICY.
            SHIV K KATARA

My vehicle Wagon R, Regn No UP 32 AF 8198 and insured through HDFC ERGO had met with an accident. As...

Iam having My car insurance with HDFC ERGO Policy No.VP[protected]/R, will due on 14.04.2010. So far Ididnt get any mail/letter/calls from your side. Today I called up your Ernakulam Office (MG Road, Ravipuram) They dont have any idea about the renewal. Now they told me they cant renew my vehilce because its a 10 year old car. Why you people didnt call me before. this is not the service we expect from your side. Especially your Ravipuram branch is the worst branch I have ever seen.

Please give me a replay as soon as possible,
              Please let me know the fate of theft claim of car No. UP 13 Q 8009 lodge with you by registered post on[protected] as the person concerned has complaint of non receipt of any response from you either from your local office or otherwise.

For G ALawAssociates

HI

I have taken car insurance from HDFC Ergo . I have gone through terrible experience after submitting claim. It took almost one month to receive chque after continueoue follow up.Though i have submitted all address proof still my address is worngly mentioned in system. First they could not locate claim papers,i came to know this after repeated follow one week after submission. Helpdesk has no updates they asked to contact different people , do not have why centralised helpdesk is established.One person says claim is under process while other say its not received, their system are always work slow. When asked to correct address they confirmed that it is done by email and next time i called up still worng address was there,after narrating whole story they found out correct address. Now i receive chq but email from helpdesk says they will revert soon ,this response came after 2 days.Patehtic service, no proper system, no one is responsible.Pls do not subscribe for it
                Aug 13, 2020
                If the problem is not resolved, do not hesitate to go to RBI, this is the only way to keep these private banks under control:

RBI will take a note of it and forward the complaint to Nodal officer of the concerned bank, who is bind to take action with on the stipulated period.

Here is the link:
                HDFC is the most horrible company one can deal with. If you are free from issues pl do sign up with any policy and you will certainly land in one such. I had taken Motor insurance policy from them for 12 months and they have reduced it from 12 to 9 months.

I had HDFC Ergo Life insurance policy last year. I submitted a reimbursement claim for an MRI scan done in 2009 March. I send...
                  Indifferent & Go to Hell attitude

Dear Sirs,

I am the owner of Maruti 800 - KL 04 N 6996,...

My Policy No. is 50062926 and my Address is,
                  1. 146, New Kotgaon, Near Railway Crossing, Ghaziabad (U. P.), Pin- 201001.
                  2. C/O Mr. Narendra Singh, 217, Sddharth Enclave, Ram Nagar, Roorkee, Distt.Haridwar, (U.K.) .

The Policy Documents can be dilevered only on the above mentioned addresses.

Thanks.
                  Dear Mr.Jai Prakashr,

Thank you for sharing the required details.
                  We will look into the matter and get back to you shortly.

For any queries please feel free to call our Toll-Free:

[protected]from any Landline & Mobile)
                  [protected]from MTNL or BSNL Phone)

HDFC ERGO General Insurance
                  Dear Mr. Sharma,
                  We wish to inform you that, your request for correction of correspondence address in the policy has been processed.

Further, we are dispatching the updated policy document to your correspondence address and you shall receive the same within 7-10 working days.

Kindly find the attached policy documents for your ready reference. This is system generated and you can retain a print of the same for your records.

For any further queries please feel free to contact us on:

Toll- Free Helpline :
                  [protected] from any Landline & Mobile
                  [protected] from MTNL or BSNL Phone

E-mail address : [protected]@hdfcergo.com

Team HDFC ERGO

I had made the payment vide cheque # 500005 drawn on HDFC Bank. The payment (Rs.13844/-)was debited to my A/C on 5thDec'09. I have been trying to contact hdfc ergo in delhi Mr Puneet Sachdeva(M [protected])& mumbai Ms Jaishree Rathore([protected])but to know avail. Can you help me.
                    I SHALINI SHARMA REF NO-HR[protected] REFUSED FOR POLICY RENUAL OF MY POLICY NO:50468658. BUT MY POLICY WAS RENEWED&I HAVE SENT U MASSAGE EARLIER ALSO BUT GOT NO REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE SO ONCE AGAIN I REQUEST U TO KINDLY CANCEL MY POLICY.I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS I[censored] WILL SEND ME ANY STATEMENTS OR MESSAGES.
                    I am mr.Manoj vellam p chandran REF.NO;H[protected] i take a policy on the month of may 2010, each and every month emi has been debiting from my credit card, but i shoud not recive any policy docuements from ergo. several time i comlaint for this but i shoud not get any result. In view of this i am requesting please stop money deduction from my account. i dont want to get your insurance with out any docuements.

with best regards
                    manoj. my cell no.[protected] ( new)

Hi.

Am Vikas Mehta. i had atken a Health Insurance policy from HDFC ERGO General Insurance on 23 Oct 2009.

UHID NO. HDFC[protected].

REf No. HR[protected].

Claim id No. 1096/1 and 1097/1.

Under above mentioned policy i was given a health indurance of rs.2,00,000.

I was ill on 28 oct 09 and was admitted in balaji hospital in paschim vihar new delhi, referd from there to VIMHANS new delhi.

a total bill amount came to near rs.49,000. asVIMHANS is not in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Cashless Hospitals i paid the bills in cash .

Later on when i submitted all the documents to the FHPL New Delhi ( TPA for HDFC ERGO).

The required documanetation ( bills , reports, doctor's prescription) evertything was submitted on 11 Nov 2009. After that again some issue was raised by FHPL for more documentation required from Balaji Hospital again on 25 Nov 2009 the required documents were submitted to FHPL New Delhi.

From that date till today there is no solution or a documented reply from the FHPL or the HDFC ERGO.
                      We have been doing constant follow up with FHPL offices in New Delhi & Hydrebad offices speaking to various individuals but nothi g is going in favour of the claim.

Reauest you to please look into the matter and get it closed at the earliest.

Vikas Mehta

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance/ Health insurance — No actions taken on the request of cancellation of policy

I requested to cancell the policy taken by me customer care executive given me a complaint no 4186085 for this and said that your policy will be cancelled and the money will be refunded within 14 working days but till date after 4Months also no action taken.
                      i have an credit card with HDFC. with out my knowladge bajaj allaiaze debited my card. i want to cancell that policy. still now i didnt received my doc alsp. please cancell that policy...my request no 31750827
                      As there are no contact details, please contact the nos below and we will be happy to help you.

Helpline Number

Bharti[protected] Email [protected]@bajajallianz.co.in
                      Policy No. OG[protected]-00023332.
                      Vijay Pant.
                      ID Card No. HFH[protected]
                      HDFC Argo General Insurance CO. Ltd.
                      Agent Name is Kavita / amrit.

Sub:- Cancellation for policy.

My Name is Vijay Pant, i have a bajaj allianz policy which i have taken behalf of hdfc bank since last year. and now i have renewed my policy in hdfc ergo by mistake which i don, t want to carry with me rgt now b, cos of any reason and i have registered my request in your customer care many times there was someone said to that will proceed in two days but unfortunately I could not received any call about the policy cancellation till now.hence I request you to cancel my policy as soon as possible. kindly do the needful.
                      patchy information
                      any written complaint
                      if no answer at the end of the month, pl.approach, Ombudsman office
                      SANJAY KATARIA UHID NO FHAUOOOO44O398
                      POLICE NO 050400/48/09/41/00000074
                      Insurance Claim Pending
                      Hi.

Am ashok kumar sharma. i had atken a Health Insurance policy from HDFC ERGO General Insurance on 18 july 2012.

hdfc ergo id NO. HN[protected].

Under above mentioned policy i was given a health indurance of rs.3, 00, 000.

I was ill on 10 DEC 2012 and was admitted in metro hospital in faridabad Haryana.

a total bill amount came to near rs.15, 600. Metro hospital made a fax to hdfc ergo office but no reply from the hdfc ergo. i paid the bills in cash .

Later on I ha been trying to Contact to hdfc help line, but massage comes all executive are busy at this time please hold the line, and after 5 or 10 minuets the call disconnected.

No buddy is ls available to attend the call.

Request you to please look into the matter and get it closed at the earliest.

ASHOK KLUMAR SHARMA

Re: 'HDFC ERGO GI Co Ltd=[protected]' Claim Ref. No.327413 (Dt.26.11.09)

Thanks...

I work with Freescale Semiconductor and we have a Mediclaim Policy with HDFCergo through Paramount Health...

We have an auto policy no VP[protected] valid as of 6/6/2009 for an honda accord car. We had requested an NCB certificate for the same to be delivered to us on the 6/6/2009 as well as forwarded advance payment on the `policy. However even after the visit of Ms Bhakti and Mr Sameer, associate Managers to our office and subsequent calls to them with an commitment to deliver our NCB certificate by the 6th, the same was not delivered nor were they professional enough to call and inform us the reasons for the delay.
                        This is our second experince with HDFC ERGO, as previously our office had registerred an claim for an incidence for the car and registerred the same online as well as phone. Unfortunatly, no one from their end called or followed up. We were further shocked when the renewal was sent NCB was not included even though no claim was made or paid. This amounted to cheating and only upon taking the matter to the senior level was the NCB correctly stated and correct renewal amount insurance premium notice sent.
                        Under the circumstances, due to the above experience, we requested for the NCB certificate to insure our new car and tranfer the old one.
                        However even with their staff meeting our Director Mr Bandukwalla in person and promsing improved services with a commitment to deliver the NCB certificate on the 6th june the same was not done.
                        In so much as even, in these small but important matters the company staff are inefficent, and make commitments without requisite authority .
                        We wish to register our complaint for their poor and deficent service.
                        Strongly recomend that HDFC ERGOb should be an company to insure with as a last resort with poor expectation of any service.

HDFC ERGO GENERAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD — PF AMOUNT NOT YET RECEIVED

Dear Sir

I had resigned from the organisation (HDFC ERGO GENERAL INSURANCE LTD) as per the instructions of mr. biju menon and the threatining of mr. senthilvelavan. Even though i was doing well because of their personal geredge they asked me to put my paper otherwise they will terminate me like not getting job any where.

As a job losser my family become very poverty. we troubled for even food.

I made a claim for my provident fund in EPFO throgh my Ex-employer, which according to them was sent to EPFO.

So, please tell me should i wait for my claim anymore or should i take serious action against this by going to consumer court.

waiting for reply
                        my policy no.[protected] pl. issue ncb certificate
                        Dear Mr.Samir Shah,

Thank you for your e-mail dated 7th October 2013.
                        We wish to inform you that, we have tried contacting customer for his query. However, we are unable get through your contact number [protected].
                        Hence we request you to provide us with your contact number or email address, in order to resolve you query at earliest.

For any further queries please feel free to contact us on: