Honda 2 Wheelers India
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.

Honda 2 Wheelers India Customer Care

Plot No. 1, Sector 3, IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana - 122050
Tel: +91 12 4229 0911, +91 12 4229 0919, +91 12 4229 0926
Fax: +91 12 4229 0891, +91 12 4229 0890

Tapukara
Plot No. SPL-2(D), 2(E), 2(F), 2(G), Tapukara Industrial Area, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan - 301707
+91 14 9367 8200, +91 14 9367 8500

Narsapura
Plot Nos 109 to 142, KIADB, Narsapura Industrial Area, Karinayakanahalli Village, Kasba Hobli, Malur Taluk, District Kolar, Karnataka - 563130

Regional Offices
East Regional Office
1st Floor, Amar Jyoti Building, 10 Belvedre Road, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700027
Tel: +91 33 2456 5747, +91 33 4401 3200
Fax: +91 33 4401 3201

Central Regional Office
3rd Floor, Cyber Tower TC-34/V-2, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226010
Tel: +91 52 2678 3500
Fax: +91 52 2678 3599

North Regional Office
A 105, 1st Floor, Iris Tech Park, Sector 48, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018
Tel: +91 12 4660 6900
Fax: +91 12 4660 6999

South Regional Office
Unit – 01, 1st Floor, West Wing, Golden Heights, 59th C Cross, 4th M Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560010
Tel: +91 80 4969 0000
Fax: +91 80 4969 0019

West Regional Office
Plot No. 26, Survey No.47, Vivek Nagar, Akurdi, Pune, Maharastra - 411035
+91 20 2724 0026, +91 20 2724 0028

Zonal Offices
Ahmedabad
611-612, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Prahladnagar Road, Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380051
Tel: +91 79 6604 2100
Fax: +91 79 6604 2199

Bhopal
Plot No.1,2,3,6 & 7, Windsor Madhya Building, Dhamkheda, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462042
Tel: +91 75 5676 7900
Fax: +91 75 5676 7999

Bhubaneshwar
4th Floor, Creative Plaza Building, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha - 751010
Tel: +91 67 4660 7600, +91 67 4660 7619
Fax : +91 67 4660 7620

Chennai
3rd & 4th Floor, No. 10, GJ Complex, First Main Road, CIT Nagar, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600035
Tel: +91 44 6672 6100, +91 44 6672 6166
Fax: +91 44 6672 6199

Hyderabad
No. 8-2-624/A/1, Ground Floor, MB Towers, Banjara Hills, Road No. 10, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500034
Tel: +91 40 6721 2600
Fax: +91 40 6721 2699

Mohali
Plot No. C 124, Eltop Area, Industrial Area, Phase - VIII, Mohali, Punjab - 160055

Raipur
Unit no. :- 509-510-511, 5th Floor, Wallfort Ozone, Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, Chhattisgarh - 492001
Tel: +91 77 1662 0300
Fax : +91 77 1662 0399

Jaipur
A-7, 4th Floor, Man Upasana Plaza, Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme,
Jaipur, Rajasthan - 302001

Nagpur
2nd Floor, Business Enclave, Near Lake View Enclave, Atomic Energy Road, Wadi Amravati Road, Nagpur - 440023

Patna
Office No. 201, 204 & 208, 2nd Floor, G VMall, Boring Road, Patna - 800001

Varanasi
Unit No- 301, 3rd Floor, Varanasi Trade Center, Maqbool Alam Road, Khajuri, Varanasi - 221002

View More Information...

Bad

Honda 2 Wheelers India Complaints & Reviews

Hello i am Vaibhav mahajan i am here to tell you that my bike which i have purchased last year is not good
1st problem...
I have registered complain regrind my HSRP number plate for Honda Activa due to which I am not getting RC certificate. Complain...
I am a honda hornet 160 owner, who's date of reg. is 19072017, i have reached honda service cemter(evershine honda) on 21/03/2021...
Honda x blade vehicle no. CG 13 AC 1530
I have faced many times of problem in my bike of particular issues:-
1]...
On (14/01/2021) I purchased a honda dio motor vehicle from balu honda dealer in thanjavur. (model bs 6 and regulations numer...

Dear sir/madam, I have been given unicorn bike to nellore Laksmi prasanna service centre at Friday i.e 11.06.2021 for general service with AMC card but till 15.06.2021 not yet done, I called 26 times and met 4 times but not at all responding as well as not interested to give positive reply to costumers. Who ever got AMC card they are neglecting and irresponsible reply they are giving me. When I was met 15.06.2021 after 4 days still they are giving suggestions only...how happy for your service like this...thank you for this experience
Jun 15, 2021

Honda 2 Wheelers India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Activa 6gh on March 13-2021 still i didn't recevice call from first service from dhanvi showroom Ananatapur 515001
    Jun 15, 2021

I have honda activa 125 (reg no up80 fc 6069) was bought from anandji honda, gwalior road, agra, uttar pradesh in 30/6/2019....
      Respected Sir/Madam,

With warm regards your goodself is informed that I took delivery of ACTIVA 125 ending...

On 11th june, 2021
      I give my bike for free service at service center Vanastalipuram branch

Tow problems on my bike at the time of given i tild one is handle problem and another one is kick problem.

After service same problem on handle when i ask with service person he told me it will come like this only.

And
      My bike engine cover changed when i am asking they r saying might be it will come like this from company and it will not fit know
      Jun 13, 2021

Dt:12/06/2021,
        Kariminagar.
        To,
        The higher officials of honda company.
        Totally unsatify with...

Within 1.5 yr my new honda xblade bike battery is damaged.
        Pls look into it
        Bommanahalli honda showroom, Hosur road, Bengaluru, 560102 karnataka India.
        I purchased bike here.
        Want replace of battery
        Jun 12, 2021

My 2nd service is free but service center employees apply me labour charges so why u mentioned book service is free...

I tried booking new vehicle Activa 6G, but OTP is not coming resulting which I am not able to book purchase of new vehicle.
          See screenshot below
          Wd u pl resolve teh issue, so that I cd purchse new vehicle Activa 6G
          Jun 10, 2021

I want to purchase the Active 6G STD Model from Globus Honda, Gujrawala Town, GT Road, opposite Telephone Exchange Delhi.br...

Irresponsible work fully dust & she is not replying for my answer like cost details
            Jun 09, 2021

I got my Activa service on 6th June, 2021 from One Honda service center, tilak nagar, Delhi. But after servicing I am facing following problems:
              1. Does not self- start easily.This issue was not before service.
              2. Service Due indicator blinks on speedometer.

Previously also, I had to contact your Head Office for resolution of faulty repair work by Team one Honda.
              They work so unprofessionaly.I am a regular Office going person.. I can't take leave everytime to revisit service center for your faulty repair work.
              Jun 08, 2021

i had a honda activa . for servicing i sent this to your authorized service centre in Jehanabad bihar along with...
                Dear Honda,
                I have bought my honda hornet 2.0 last year on October and my two free servicing has been done. But I...
                Hello

Baldev raj arya form jaipurmene[protected] ko new service karwai hai but last service me jo problem thi...