[Resolved]  I Network Captcha Entry — fraud/harassing continuously

On 16th may 2019, i got a call from a i network captcha project operative under the name of i network located at maharashtra offering me data entry job. Aarthi sharma offered 20000 inr for filling 1000 forms within a time duration of 10 days. Aarthi sharma asked for my voter id/aadhar card. I sent them my aadhar card. They said that they would give me a call to see if i was fit for the job, an interview of sorts, and that i was supposed to to say yes. I did it.
I was not informed about any liability fee if failed to complete the job within the given time frame. All i was informed that if failed to do the job no payment would be made to which i had agreed.
Upon confirmation they sent me a pdf agreement which contained my digital signature. I did not submit any signature nor i was informed about it. The agreement is itself dated 2018. There was no mention of the agreements and the terms mentioned beforehand.
I started the work but i was skeptical so i googled about the companies and came across tonnes of complaints accusing the company of fraud/misleading and blackmailing for money. Seeing this i did no further work.
For upcoming 10 days i network didn't contact me by any means whatsoever.
Now i am getting calls and messages apparently from one adv. Pankaj sharma ([protected]). Also i am getting messages under the name hplegald threating me to pay up inr 5000 or i would have to face legal action causing me loss of money and time. Also they threatened me to file a case under section 420 and 406. So, i have paid the money 5000 for penalty that they have said. They are telling that now you should pay 14500 has a cancellation charges for agreement. Now i am getting calls from adv. Pankaj sharma (Protected) also they threatened me to file a case under section 420 and 406. Please help me sir, i am student i cannot pay the money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019
Consumer department call them and resolved my problem...thank you very much
Updated by BhadavathSuresh Jun 02, 2019
Please help regarding this concern.they regularly calling and Black mailing me for money.Also they threatened me to file a case under section 420

Updated by BhadavathSuresh Jun 03, 2019
Company contact details:[protected]
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
I am getting calls from this numbers:[protected], [protected]
Updated by BhadavathSuresh Jun 03, 2019
Dear sir, they are continuesly calling me so, I have sent 5000 rupees by fear of them.It is afraud company.I am from poor family.please register complaint to refund my money.hoping you to solve this problem
Updated by BhadavathSuresh Oct 02, 2019
Sir u told that I will be providing refund for I have raised a complaint ..till now u didn't provide that
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir, same problem for me too. On first day they have said that the case will br resolved if you just pay the amount.I tried to ignore them but they continuosly called me and threathen me to pay the amount otherwise you have to attend to court. For fear of attending th court i have paid the amount o[censored]pto 25000. But after 1 month they again called me and said that the case has not be resolved and you haveto pay the amount they called me every week and i paid the amount as they said. But now i cant pay even they ask and i searched online about it and i was dumbstruck. Sir, please help me to get my money back . Please sir. I am really poor and i have paid the amount by asking someone and i also have to payback them. so, sir pleasw hwlp me to get the money back.
Sir please help me