ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2021
Complaints 20349
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints (20349)

Dear sir
My credit card is issued by ICICI bank, on 01/2003 and valid upto 01/2009.
My nake is k. seshadri
my ICICI credit card no. is [protected]

Since January, 2003 until November, 2007, I only aviled credit for rs. 15000 to 18000.
But i so far pid around Rs. 125000. Stil the ICICI bank is claiming that i have to pay Rs. 60000.

The bank is providing any credit card statement or details since last 6 months.

I need a detail credit crd details
a. Total credit availed
b. Total payment made as on nov., 2007
c. Details and total fine amount
d. Total interest amount charged sofar.
e. total over charge amount.

Kindly intervene and settle the case please.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Phone [protected]-2327
mobile- [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

ICICI Bank — Non Issuing of credit cards

I applied for a ICICI credit card through online about 2 months ago.My salary account is also in same bankeven than I am not getting my Credit card .I would like to know whether a card will be issued or not. This is not expected from ICICI Bank.

ICICI Bank — reward point earned voucher

Please send me reward point earned voucher as soon as possible. My account number is [protected]
Dear Mr. Roy,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service'. Request you to provide the relevant details of your account, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank

ICICI — Wrong interest charged in Credit Card statement

i having a credit card NO Card No : [protected] . On the last statement card shows outstanding balance of Rs. 6391.18....
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear we are using your credit card machine ( VeriFone) modle no :- O MNI 5150.

But there is some problem in it, Will u plz send your executive for handling it?

THANKS
    DEEPAK NEGI
    PULSE FOODS INDIA PVT. LTD.
    COUNTER NO:-5 ,FOOD CURCUIT
    ANSAL MALL, OPP:- DABUR FACTORY
    Aug 13, 2020
    no vizit icici machine engneer complaint no.
    (1) 1C7G-11WB-3198 dt 16/11/2007
    (2) 1C7H-11WB-5266 DT 17.11.7
    Dear sir

pls send me icici credit card machine customer care number because me store machine is not working properly like swaping and some other problem

vinod kumar
    M/S Kitchen Decor Pune - 1 credit card machine in Kothrud, 2nd in Aundh br. & 3rd kharadi showroom which was not installed till date we know only mid no.[protected]tid no. not known) there is some problem of telephone model kindly suggest the no.of your representative. my no.is [protected] supriya at the earliest.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Www.ICICIBank.com — badly misbehaviour by mr. pankaj devrani ICICI bank Delhi person

i am sanjay maini, working in pvt. organization as a sr. accouts officer in mussoorie. i have financed...

Dated the 4th November 2007
      ICICI bank
      Credit card branch
      New Delhi

This is connection with the credit card no.[protected] in my name i.e. ankush bassi.

The story is as under

Till april 2007 I had a credit balance in my account. In may I made some purchases and the debit balance was Rs. 300.00 which I wanted to deposited but found a long queue on the cash counter and thaught I would pay it at some later date, since the amount was quite insignificant.

In September I again enquired about the balance so that I could pay off but was surprised when I was told that the balance had swelled upto some 3100. I had never got any statement from the bank nor was I told about such hafty charges at the time of my buying the credit card. This is definitely an exploitation of innocent customers. No one was prepared to listen to me at icici ludhiana about the exorbitant and unjust charges being levied on me.
      Agitated and disturbed on this, I made a request for settling the account as I was not anymore interested in continuing with such an expensive card which can cut your throat at its whims and fancies. I was told to contact your delhi office as the card was issued from delhi. My job again started on telephoning delhi, customer care chandigarh and your creditcard office in Hydrabad. It is indeed very hard to get a telephone through to anybody in ICICI and I feel I have spent more on telephones than the actual amount due, but have not been able to be successful to fulfil my desire of paying back the amount due. After having failed to get in touch with anybody, I got back to your chandigarh customercare office and told them my problem. The gentleman on the line told me that he was sending an E mail to the concerned department and I would get the reply within a week but no news.
      Finally one fine morning I was fortunate to get in touch on telephone with one Ms. Rashmi of your credit card department in delhi. She directed me to talk to her at 5.30 pm. For the final settlement. But again as it happened earlier I could never get her back on line. It was after 15 odd days that I found her on line again and she told me that my account was likely to be settled for 1800.00. I rightfully made a request for a further concession because the amount had inflated at an unimaginingly high rate.

I was further directed to make a personal request at your delhi office in case I wanted to request for a further waiver. Accordingly I requested my father to go to delhi personally to settle the matter. There he met Ms. Rashmi who reffered him to a senior named mr. deepanshoo. My father explained to deepanshoo that we are interested in clearing off the account and as the present demand of Rs. 1800.00 was rather high we look for a further rebate, as we feel that the charges levied on us are quite out of proportion. Deepanshoo was no less a boss than the earlier bosses and he promised to give the settlement letter within 5 minutes but after waiting for good 60 minutes I was told that the settlement letter would be mailed to me the same day but to my dismay more than 20 days have passed and I am waiting for the mail. Telephonic calls to rashmi and deepnshoo have not brought any results except false promises and assurances.

I am a law abiding citizen and want to clear the bank dues but probably the red tapism in the bank does not want me to do so.

A simple question I want ask is that are all the customers are as obsessive as me to settle the account and if this is the fate of a client like me what would be the fate of others. It looks that the bank is more interested in creating more and more defaulters and harassing them so that the bank can extract unreasonably high amounts from the innocent clients.

Now after finishing my duty of following up for my settlement of account, I have taken another duty of telling and educating the society never to buy a credit card specially form the ICICI bank.

I request you to kindly settle the account at a reasonable and legitimate amount at an early date so that I can settle the account otherwise I shall be forced to resort to a legal recourse through the civil or consumer court for redressal of my problem.

Thanks and regards

Ankush bassi
      ICICI IS FRAUD BANKING COMPANY. Without information they do wrong billings
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had completed all process documents which are required by ICICI for the process, the cheque is also ready as oer the last update, but i am being told that will take another week.

As per the commitment from ICICI, I trusted the bank officials and had made arrangements to shift to the new house, but now i am being told to move from my old house which would result in another additional expense of abt a lakh for deposit / Advance rent. There are adds displayed on website which says easy Loan, minimum documents etc etc ....

The primary thing is my laon is santioned the disbursal cheques are ready and the even the loan account of the seller is closed. Now the loan of the seller was also from ICICI which makes it an internal account clsoure too. Now i do not understand the logic of delay in the second cheque disbursal.

Still i am not getting any commitments from any Managers that i will get the response as expected.

I was being offered low interest rate from XYZ bank (my salary account bank) also one of my team member who is had applied Loan after me already got a disbursal.

This highlights the commitment and Promises made by the Bank. I am totally disatisfied with the customer Relationship here.

Suresh Nair
        Operations Manager
        Wipro

HI,
          Unfortunately i have a salary account with ICICI BANK[protected] Koramangala branc in Bangalore, the bank has blocked my salary account when my salary was credited on the month of OCTOBER 2007, when i called up the bank they told they dont have any information, then tried calling up several times the bank told me that its regarding a credit card, i have not given any ECS facility on the card as well as i have asked the bank for closure of the card in 2005, and the card was taken by the ICICI bank ATM, since then i never used to get any bills, but they didnt intimated me about the same closure of the card as well as they waited till 2007 so the interest will go up and now they have blocked my salary account, i am the only working memeber in my family, i have my wife and 2 months old daughter and now we dont have money to have food too and we are starving, because of this blockage of my account all my exixting personal loan account with other banks are getiing bounced and i didnt have any checque bounces for 24 months and ICICI bank has spoiled my good relations with other banks too, i am not able to pay any of my dues, and i dont know what to do, when i checked my account today, 08th of November, i find that they have blocked one more account of mine and now my salary account shows negative balanace of one lak 49 thousand rupees, i am in bad postion now and i am not in a stage to pay the money nor to live a life with my family because ICICI bank has spoiled my life, i would request you to help me , or i have to work for more than one year without pay ,only feeding ICICI BANK.pLease do help me and make sure that ICICI bank personal also needs to understand humanity.
          To,
          Sir/Madam
          ICICI Credit Card Department

Sub:- Unauthorized access of my ICICI credit card.

My name is “Vikas Singh”. I am ICICI credit card holder and my Card Number is “[protected]”. On date 26/06/2008 I am in my office that time and I received “SMS” from “ICICI Credit Card Department” about transaction against my credit card which I have not made.
          First transaction is Rs. “10, 000”, second transaction is “9, 500” and third transaction is Rs. “11, 275”, the total amount is “30, 275” and all transaction against “Bharti Cellular” which I have not made.

Please resolve this problem as early as possible.

Vikas Singh
          To whomsoever it may concern

I am Rakesh and i was using a credit card # [protected], settled in Aug 2008 of Rs.16, 000/- Paid Rs.2000/- as cash Rs.14000/- cheque from my saving account with ICICI ( Blocked by the bank due to non payment of credit card ) as adviced by Credit card department.

But they have dishonoured the cheque and i have signed a another Autodebit form for Rs.14000/- and money gone to credit card BUT THEY HAVE NOT CLOSED MY ACCOUNTS IN YOUR BOOKS and after a month again got a call from credit card saying as you cheque was dishonoured you need to pay Rs.880/- as the interest charges then only your account will be closed and i have Rs.880 from my HDFC bank account and after two months in the month of November they have again blocked my account and debited Rs.3130/- without any authorisation given to them.

Is there anyone who can help me on this!
          My debit card was blocked why?

Kind attention Head, Customer Care
            ICICI Bank Credit Card

Subject: Misuse of Credit Card – reg.

The ICICI Bank Credit Card No.[protected] held by me was fraudulently used by somebody on internet by making purchase on Future Bazar India Limited for Rs.2470/- on 14/09/2007 which was immediately denied by me, the moment I got SMS on mobile on 14/09/2007 by informing the ‘Customer Care’ of the bank as a result my Card was blocked and fresh card with new number issued.

I am sorry to point out that an amount of Rs.411.67 has been charged as first EMI –total 6 EMIs have been stated in the current month statement. This I fear is absolutely unjustified.

As already stated I categorically deny of having made any purchase under reference and therefore request you to please look into the matter and the amount under reference relating to this purchase may please be got deducted so that the payment is regularized.

Hoping for immediate action to save me from any hardship.

Yours faithfully,

(Sunandan Bhatia)
            IA-58 C, Ashok Vihar Phase I,
            Delhi – 110052

Dated:06/11/2007
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir i got personel loan when my account in Agra branch no[protected].during my acc transfer to karur tamilnadu[protected].they should autodebit my loan amount from this acc.but they app the loan after my trnsfer .sent back my karur checks .now they r again telling to go to trichy since .now they r telling ur cheque is bouncing give me extra 250 which is very bad
              Dear Sir ,

06) PL Branch name: TELEPHONE EXCHANGE CHOUK,NAGPUR
              07)HOME ADDRESS:48,VISHWAKRMA NAGAR,LANE NO:7 ,NAGPUR-27
              08)LOAN AMOUNT:27,146/-
              09)EMI:1811/-
              10)REPAYMENT MODE :AUTODEBIT FROM ICICI BANK,CIVIL LINE NAGPUR.
              11)LOCATION :NAGPUR

HARIKRISHNA KAMOZALWAR
              Contact Immediately.

1) Loan Account Number:LPDEH[protected]
              3) MY ACCOUNT IS IN ICICI BANK, Rajpur Road, Dehradun
              07)HOME ADDRESS:101, Rajpur Road Dehradun
              11)LOCATION :Delhradun

N. Kapoor
              I am already having a personal loan (A/c No. LPPUN[protected]) of Rs. 85000/- and my monthly EMI is running through direct debit in IDBI bank.

But currently I met with an accident and a major operation is done in both hands wrists. I am unable to do any work and the doctor advised me it would take six months time to get normal. And i have no income currently and the little we had is spent out for medical treatment.

Now therefore i am unable to pay my monthly EMI. So kindly do consider this and give me some period of time till i get job to pay the next EMI. I have the doctors certificate for the same and I can send it to you.

Muthiah Charles Boromeo.
              I needed two lack rupees.I am working in lakhani india as a HR supervisor. My salary transfer in ing vysya bank.are u provide me this amount .

I want my RE payment track for my personal loan, Details are as bellow

1) Loan Account Number:LPCHE[protected] 2) Date of Birth:15/05/1950
              3) MY ACCOUNTIS IN INDIAN BANK CHENNAI
              4) Loan Tenure:36MONTH
              5) Father’s/ Spouse’s name:S.SRINIVASAN0 6)HOME ADDRESS:69A THIRUMALAI NAGAR MAIN RAOD KOLATHUR CHENNAI 99
              07)LOAN AMOUNT:1, 000, 00/-
              08)EMI:3616/-
              10)REPAYMENT MODE :AUTODEBIT FROM INDIAN BANK CHENNAI
              11)LOCATION :CHENNAI
              s.soundararajan

1) Loan Account Number:LPPUN[protected]
              2)HOME ADDRESS:Grace Villa, Gangarde Nagar, Gurav Pimple, Aundh Post, Pune-411027
              11)LOCATION :Pune

George Varghese
              Pls send my repayment schedule on my office address.
              hi,
              how to prepay my personal loan through netbanking
              Myself Sagar Mal Rathi, I had personal loan no. LPMUM[protected], I had paid full amount of this loan in settlement with Bank on dated 29/08/2009. & now i want N.O.C. of this settled loan for cibil purpose so send me on
              A-102 Tirumala Apt.
              Near Ryan International school,
              Evershine Nagar,
              Malad West,
              Mumbai - 400 064

Do the needful as soon as possible.
              Sagar Mal Rathi

To
                The Manager ICICI Bank
                Credit Card Department

Sub: amount not credited

I hold a credit card of ICICI of the above no. i.e.[protected] I deposited rs 6000 dated24.10.2007 in icici ,moore st ,chennai-1.
                i took money rs 6000 then paid within 15 days but my balance amount not showed as cash limit showed rs 1500 only instead of 7500 kindly request sir clear my account details

by
                s.palanivel
                respected sir,
                please send my pin no. for i use ATM service and monthly statement send in my e-mail id. mann_sam2000.com
                please add my mobile no. [protected]
                Dear Sir/Madam, My credit card no. was [protected] and i lost it in Ludhina, somebody used my card worth of 13,576 then i informed the local police and file a FIR and send a copy
                to bank also. there is no communication from 11-8-07
                from bank side now bank is mailed me that trnsaction
                amount a have to pay. I am surprise to see attitude of
                bank towards customer reason being it that when i lost my credit card continue transaction was going on
                but there was no information from bank side when i called up to bank then they said there is lots of transaction had been done whithin 2 days. on 13nov
                someone came from bank side at my house and said to my wife that we did not informed bank regarding card theft my wife said talk to my husband then i spoke with him and they said that they are coing to my office i called up several times to his no. but there is no response till now the no. is [protected] even i said to bank about my signature verification there is no response from bank side.

this is my request to you that kindly see the matter and took the appropriate action immidiate and deduct all the fraud amount from my bill inbetween what support or need you want at my end i will give you.

Vinay Kumar
                sir, this is rajesh vasani from rajkot my icici credit card no.[protected], i m really in trouble by your staff persons and call centres answer, i had paid up amount rs. 7000 under settlement programme [cause of misunderstaing was from dept. about my card block]after received payment now they are not answering me, i m suferring since january and they are chargeing find and etc, instead of resolving problem every time i had paid up double than actual amount. please take interest and solve my problem,

icici credit account — settlement my limit 6000

I am mathura sharma and i am using credit card icici bank, my credit limit is Rs 6000, and before one year back my credit card is lost, then i talk to customer care lost my card plese block it, but your letter is coming in my house date 14/8/2008 my debit a/c is -20183 and i am not in home i was gone out of station, so can u pls my settelment for 6000 and my a/c will be return.

thanks & regards.
                mathura sharma,
                cc no; [protected]
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have a concern, which I would like to share with the concerned department of ICICI Bank and ICICI Credit Card division.

I am holding a ICICI Credit Card since September 2005 till date, details of which are mentioned below. I have been religiously and constantly paying the credit card dues in the past, off late since February 2007 I have not received any credit card statement or payment intimation from ICICI.

I have moved out of my Delhi residence since December 2006 and I have tried to contact ICICI credit card division and customer care for change of address, failing to attempt my change of address in the month of June I had sent in a request to send me e-statements on my e-mail id: [protected]@gmail.com

I am in Hyderabad at present, after coming here I have contacted Credit Card Division and Collections department repeatedly for paying the dues and re-activation of my card. I have not been contacted by anyone from your side.

I spoke to the customer care division today 31st Oct 2007, where I was told that I have been sent an email statement on 15th of Oct 2007, when I checked my mail, I found out that I have only received a mail today on 31st Oct 2007 at 1:20pm, prior to that there are no mails from customer.[protected]@icicibank.com.

CONCERNS:
                  1. The balance that reflects on my due is Rs. 21849.74, which is as of date. I would like to request the concerned department to look into this matter. Inspite of repeated attempts from my side, I have not received any intimation from ICICI and suddenly I get a due amount, which I have not consumed or used.

2. I was kept on hold by your customer care executive, who could not answer my query as to why I have not received any statement, on the date confirmed by him 15th Oct 2007 and from the time I sent in a e-statement request in June 2007. The customer care executive hung-up on me, during the call. I am sure this is not the way customers who intend to pay, and make an effort from their side to pay dues are treated.

3. I called the customer care again, and they informed me that they will not be able to help me resolve this issue or sort the issue, I was told to contact: Collections department – Hyderabad, Mr. Srinivas at[protected]/23485305 and/or Delhi, Mr. Jeetendra Chabra at[protected]/41490158. Both these numbers went ringing and no response, similar efforts have been made by me in the past but no one has ever tried to contact or settle my dues, does this mean that your collection department has been waiting for the due to un-necessarily get into huge amounts, when they will threaten by collection agents or mock as police or legal department for collection.

These kind of things are not expected from an esteemed organization like ICICI. I have a relationship with ICICI for the last 7yrs, in the last 7yrs I have used my ICICI savings account extensively and also taken loans and repaid the same on time without a single default. Even on this particular credit card the payment cycle and history of payments have been prompt from my side and payments have most often been done without receipt of credit card statement. In the month of February on 20th Feb 2007 and 22nd Feb 2007 I have made payments of Rs. 5000/- and 4000/- consecutively with an assumption of dues calculated at my end. I would request ICICI Bank, its customer assurance division and Credit Card division and collections department to look into similar operation issue with due diligence so that Customers are un-necessarily harrased like this.

Please reply to this mail and let me know the procedure to help my self.

Credit Card — dues

HDFC CREDIT CARD DT.15.09.2008

DEAR SIR,

I had a Credit Card of HDFC Bank Card No.[protected],

Which I am not using from so long time and I also confirmed at customer care

No.41514332 that there is not any dues till date,

It is my request to you that Please check my card account and if there is

Not any dues, them Please reply me with confirmation Immediately.

Thanking You

To
                    Mr Anirudh Kamani,
                    Head - Customer Service,
                    ICICI Bank Ltd.,

This is Venkateshwara Guda and I have an Account (Unfortunately) with ICICI Bank for the past few years and its a salary account[protected] with 0 balance and I have received the shock of my life today.

Your bank has debited all the money from my account. It shows a debit of Rs:10,698/- without any intimation and I would like to bring to your notice that I had called up your customer Care department to ask them and they said that its against a credit card bill. Please note that the debit was on 16th Oct 2007. Please note as per the customer care agent, the credit card owner's personal details do not match with mine.

Did I authorize to access my account???? Why was it done without my authorization??... The transfer was made to cover my car loan EMI. This amounts to Bank fraud by ICICI bank itself.

I will further make no payments until the issue is resolved and assure you that I will take legal actions against ICICI Bank for the breach of trust.

I also have loan going on with the bank and the EMI will be put on hold until I receive a response from Mr.Kamani.

I would advice all the ICICI bank customers to be aware of the catchline 'Hum Hain Na' as the bank can debit the money without authorisation.

Venkateshwara GS

ICICI Bank Ltd — Account is debited without any information

I have saving account with ICICI Bank Ltd,Ground Floor, 239/1 AA,Kanika Hotel, Civil Lines,JHANSI , 284001. I deposited some amount in my account and the counter man checked my amount. On 26th September 2007 the bank debited my account with Rs. 500/- with out any information and when I visit my branch they told me that while I deposited the amount there is one false note in the bundle. But I say that when the counter man checked the bundle then why he not told me and how I imagine that its my note. Futher I ask to show me note they told me that they distroyed the same. I am not satisfied with their answer. So kindly help me.

I have message in my mobile that ICICI BANK

ARUNKUMAR GUPTHA MANSAROVAR BRANCH JAIPUR.

Savings Account no :[protected]
                    Pan No : APTPG3390.

Is this correct?

Call me : [protected]

Thanks & Regards,
                    Sivakumar.D

ICICI Bank Ltd — Auto debit of my a/c

my self suresh chand thakur, my salary a/c in icici bank ltd phase-7 mohali punjab. a/c no[protected], ICICI bank auto debit INR 25000 (twenty five thousand) of accout, plz help wat i do ???

regards

suresh chand thakur
                    My name A. Natraj having a senior citizen account with Nungambakam branch, Chennai. am a dependent to my only son.
                    Some time back your associate company Lombard Insurance contacted me through agents (Manager Karthik) FORCING ME TO
                    take accident insurance policy by paying Rs. 5000/- one time payment up to 85 years later they informed this premium is only for 5 years.
                    and giving me some wrong information to convince me. they took all information from me including my a/c no.
                    since I am old I was not able to talk much and said ok. the same day one of their staff talk to me by 3.30 pm when I was taking rest.
                    It was disturbed me. I said I am not interested. IT IS VERY UNFORTUNATE THEY TRANSFERED MONEY DEBITING MY A/C.
                    WITH RS.5187/- ON 20/6/13 AT 11.39AM. This caused big problem with my family (me and my son) since I lost my wife recently. I have no support from any other source. I approached the customer service in vain. Therefore I request the higher authorities of the bank to take action
                    against the staff concern and give a credit of Rs.5187/- to my a/c. under advice to me.
                    I NEED JUSTICE FROM THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BANK.
                    A., NATRAJ
                    A/C NO.[protected]
                    ICICI BANK IS A FRAUD BANK. ICICI BANK HAS STOLEN RS. 3, 33, 021 FROM THE ACCOUNT NO.[protected] OF MY WIFE WITHOUT ANY AUTHORISATION. ICICI BANK WITHDREW RS, 9, 98, 800+10, 03, 431/= FROM THE ACCOUNTS OF MY SON FOR SALE OF 720 GMS. OF GOLD, BUT DID NOT DELIVER ANY GOLD. ON COMPLAINING TO MR.K.V.KAMATH BIGGEST THIEF ON EARTH HAS INTIMATED THAT GOLD HAS BEEN DELIVERED IN THE OFFICE OF A THIRD PERSON WHO HAS CONFIRMED IT. THIS BIGGEST THIEF IS NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE THE RECEIPT FROM MY SON. PLEASE INTIMATE IF THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH OTHERS AT FOLLOWING NO.
                    A.K.GOEL [[protected]]

Dear Sir/Madam

This Niranjan , I have taken ICICI home loan 25,41000 on Nov 2006,I am paying Interest for home loan for the past one year ,for which I have given ABN Amro Post dated cheques.Recently I have provided 5 cheques of ABN Amro Bank for the amount of 19,201/-Rs each. For the month of august to September the amount has been deducted from the corresponding bank correctly.But for the Month of Oct amount has not been not claimed from ABN Amro ,though there was sufficient amount so I lodged a complaint regarding this 15 days back.they told that banking personnels will get back to us with in 1 day.But they didn't.

But the most worst thing is today I have checked my ICICI bank Personnel account[protected] which i have not disclosed to anybody, in which the amount 19201 has been debited.Means without informing to the customer ICICI bank officials deducted 19,201/- Rs on 26th Oct from my personnel account,which is nothing but Loan amount "LBBNG[protected]/LI SEP07-26 "(This is my loan account),and the same month check has been diposited in ABN Amro bank. How ICICI people can deduct the amount from the personal account with out informing the customer?
                      what is the guarentee that ICICI is giving to the customer deposited money?
                      Aug 13, 2020

I have taken ICICI home loan of Rs. 3,00000/-. I am regular pay EMI as fixed by ICICI. It has been seen that other bank rate is ver low in comparision with ICICI. It is because a lot of customer of ICICI is processed for home loan to other bank like PNB, LIC, SBI etc. Why ICICI not reduced interest rate for old and new customer. I am very impressed to the ICICI bank services. It is requested to kindly reduced the interest rate such that the customer of ICICI bank can be benefited. It is further requested the matter may please be arise at appropriate level.
                      Yours sincererly
                      Anmola Sinha
                      Infact i have already larged a complint in RBI regarding this and they directly communicated with the ICICI to take aforesaid acton. I'm happy that RBI works! .I have recieved apology letter from the bank .They‘ve apologized for the fault which had been done for my PEMI cheques and debit handled on my account.
                      The same thing happened to me.For one credit card which was taken fraudulendly by someone ICICI has deducted in my bank account by themselves as the name matched.How come they can deduct whithout any authorisation or informing customer.
                      Dear readers,
                      At the out set let ma say one thing that if you want to commit suicide Please Have relation ship with the great cheating bank ICICI BANK. If you have any kind of relation then your chapter is over.They will kill you and rob your money. Robber = ICICI BANK. Please don't take any loan in ICICI Bank.Even if you pay repayment they won't give any receipt and they never credit in your account.You will not get any information.After some time you will became MAD and commit sucide.

Dear Sir/Madam
                        I have invested in Mutal Fund thru UAE Exchange in Kuwait this year March 2007. And I have received letter everything. Unfortunately I lost my letter which you sent that one.
                        Now what should I do to get back the letter, pleae kindly send me the reply.
                        Mohamed Kasim Jamal Mohamed.

ICICIcredit Card — statement not received

Dear,
                          Myself virendra s. Khandar, holds icici credit card valid from 07.07.2007 to 07.11.2007 with credit card no....

URGENT
                          Friday, October 29, 2007

The Manager,
                          Customer Care Centre,
                          ICICI Bank,

Sub :Account No.[protected] in name of M/s Ganpati Infosys.

With reference to above cited subject, we wish to inform you that above account was opened on visit and request of your Sales Executive who offered me scheme for opening account in your bank. He informed that account is opening on ZERO BALANCE FACILITY and you are not supposed to maintain the minimum account balance. You will avail Net banking, Tele Banking etc facility free of cost. He had not informed that this facility is valid till 2-3 month 2006. I would like to inform you that till date I had never made any type of transaction from above mentioned account.

From last 1 year you are continuously sending me a statement informing you have to keep balance for minimum Rs. 10,000/- in above said account and in this regard you are regularly charging interest amount from the day which goes to Rs. 3903/- (Three thousand nine hundred three).

As, I am requesting you again and again for closing my account with immediate effect and your good self are informing that approx 1000/- will be charged on account of account closing.

Please look into the matter urgently and send your reply at the earliest.

Thanking you very much.

Yours truly,
                          For M/s Ganpati Infosys,
                          (Neeraj Gupta)
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am getting ICICI lomabrd policy EMI mentioned in my ICICI credit card statement(ICICI credit card No. [protected] ).

My ICICI lombard policy 4034/FNP/02092363/00/000 which started on 11-Apr-2007 has been canelled out withing 1 month and it does not exists.

Kindly eliminate its EMI from credit card statement.
                            Peeyush Vyas
                            Dear Peeyush,

We have made a note of your concern.Our official will get in touch with you on the same.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
                            Hi Peeyush,

We request you to send the copy of the credit card statement at [protected]@icicilombard.com.

Post receipt of the same we will be able to assist you further.

ICICI Lombard

ICICI Bank — Not closing CC OD limit & account

I have done a F.D in ICICI bank, branch Alwar & taken a CC OD limit on that F.D. Now I am not in need of that CC OD limit...
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

icici bank credit card no [protected] was issued to me.
                              But not finding anyone at my address your courier man took back the credit card . When I informed the matter to icici over phone banking, I was subsequently issued a different icici bank credit card no [protected] which has been received by me and
                              this card is being used by me. However, in my first credit card statement dated Oct. 11,2007 I have been categorically asked
                              by icici bank to make my card related payments in favour of the aforesaid card no 5177 .......0017. Please note that your card no
                              5177 .......0017 has not been received by me, therefore, the same is not in my possession and therefore the same should please be cancelled by you forthwith and confirmed to me and never in future there should be any mention of this credit card
                              in my statements/records. This communication from my side stands testimony to the fact that I hold no responsibility towards
                              this credit card and in case this credit card ever falls in wrong hands and misused, I shall have nothing to do with it and your bank only will be responsible for such negligence.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Bank Credit Card — personal loan

i m using credit card of icici bank from last 3 yrs bank has approved personal loan of rs 125000 in month of july...