ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank Website

1800 103 8181
1903

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 1017

ICICI Bank / Credit Card & Policy — Rs.14486/- Transfered from my salary a/c to Lean account without my information

I would like to inform you that I am Saving account holder of ICICI bank.Without my knowledge Rs.14485.46 transfered from my account to Lean Account. Many time I called to ICICI customer care dept. but no body was going to book my complaint. After that On 16th of Feb-09 I went to ICICI Bank, SD tower Rohini-sec-8, Delhi. I spend one day but Result was "Zero" After that I made a complaint (Letter attached) to Ms...
I have paid my total and other charges amounting to 15, 306 on 20-02-09 as per statement of 15-02-09 and my payment was received by the company on 24-02-09 but till to day I am not able to know my available Credit and also my card is declining to transact . The company should inform me the reason for non transaction and the amount available in my card ....

I am Muthukumaran from coimbatore. One year back your bank people call me and told that a ICICI credit card has been sanctioned for me and it has been sent to me. On this time, i was in my nativeplace for my medical treatment. After two days, your LOMBORD people call me and told that the plan of ICICI LOMBORD with reference of that new credit card. I told them that i have no interest and also told i have not received the card. They told that “if we tell this plan through phone is not effective. So we sent the plan details, then you decide. If you not interested in this, should not pay money. We give the new credit card number and credit card details”. They have spoken in tamil then they give the line to a recorded call in english. I have very low english knowledge. They already told that “the recorded call be in 3minutes only. So you tell “yes” only to them and don't ask doubts. You act them now the card was received by you”. So i told them “YES” without understanding and gave the card details by using the details given from your bank people. After two months i came back to coimbatore. You sent the statement to me with ICICI LOMBARD policy. But i didn't receive the card. How can it possible? Your bank people cheated me by using my poor english knowledge. Then i had gone another company and also change my address. Last one year i was in north india for my official work. I didn't use my tamilnadu mobile number in north india. In between this duration i came tamilnadu sometimes. That time only i use my tamilnadu mobile number. That time your bank people called me for payment. I told my problem to them. I had sent e-mail to your bank. But no response. In call center people doing the same. That times i had spent short period in coimbatore. So i couldn't solve the problem. I came back coimbatore permanently in this month only. Anyone person not available to tell my problem. But credit card statement is come through message to my cell. The amount is raised above Rs.20000/- by adding late fee. The whole amount is ICICI LOMBARD policy with late fee only. I didn't receive the card. How can i pay money? Now your people do not call me.
I am mentally very disturbed for your bank activities. Please take action to close my account. Otherwise i will go to consumer court. You thing my problem to be in my position.
Note: I made this letter by an another person. My cell number is[protected]. You call me after 5.30pm in tamil only.
ICICI Bank / ICICI Lombard,

I undersigned have ICICI AMEX credit card no.[protected] from last 4 months, I am having lot of confusion and unidentified credit was taken place in my card statement for the month of August, 2008. Upon my subterranean reconciliation on my card statement from the day one to as of date I have identified following error at your place. The details are as follows.

Counterfeit commitment.

One of your executive called me for ICICI Lombard general insurance against my AMEX credit card no.[protected] he confirmed me that one visa credit card also dispatched to you along with the health insurance cards.

I have agreed to take the above insurance under condition that VISA credit card along with the Insurance cards, but I have not received any VISA credit card yet. Therefore, as per your confirmation I have cancelled above insurance and ask you to credit the amount to my account. We have been given to understand that you people are giving false commitment to sell the insurance products and troubling the customers.

Reconciliation issue

As per the observation of your mails and telephone talk had with your customer care executives, I have not received any appropriate response and there is no exploitable.

ICICI Lombard insurance cost is Rs, 11788/- was debited from my account.

After two days one of your executive called me ask me to convert this amount into EMI base for that you have charged service taxes which is applicable for conversion.

As per his/her request for the same I have agreed to convert this amount into EMI. That time you have given credit of Rs. 11788/- to my account.

While converting the EMI you have blocked the above amount from the total credit amount. Example my credit limit is Rs.38000/- but after block my account my credit limit is become Rs.26212/- only.

After few days I have cancelled insurance with the above reason and ICICI Lombard is confirmed that the amount has been credited back to my credit card account. But my credit amount has not been released.

As per the discussion had with your executive last week of July 2008 to release block amount Rs.11788/- he is given again debit to my account.

It is observed entire process of the above, please note that my account was debited amount of Rs.11788/- twice and credited only once. But ICICI Lombard has confirmed cancelation of above insurance and credited, still there is no credit available in my statement.

Therefore, you are requested to look into the matter once again and arrange to credit the same to my account along with service charges and etc., . For your ready reference I have attached all the correspondence mails from the ICIC Bank & ICICI Lombard.

It is also observed that you need some strong reconciliation team to rectify the above problems for other customers too. I hope you may understand my problem with your bank. We strongly believe that no one can do wrong reconciliation like ICICI Bank.

ICICI - Credit Card — not received gift of reward point

ICICI GOLD CREDIT CARD NOT RECEIVED GIFT EVOUCHER AGAINTS REWARD POINT

I HAVE MANY REMINDER BUT CAN'T SOLVE MY PROBLE ABOUT MY REWARD POINT GIFT HP EVOUCHER RELATED NOT CREDITED MY A/C.I HAVE 1080 EARNED REWARD POINT.MY REWARD POINT CONVERT HP PETROL 50 RS EACH 120 REWARD POINT. I HAVE MANY REMINDER BUT 450 RS NOT CREDITED MY A/C.

Rajesh kodwani
i have 1089 points on icici visa card.
but i don't know what can i do with this points.
B'cause i am not have any liflet from u.
I am used icici credit card from last three month but in this month i am not recived
credit card statement, but you informed me (SMS )to estatement is send on my email id([protected]@rediff.com).but not recived any type of estatement. so you can sent me estatement on sandip.[protected]@gmail.com Do not misguide me for sending message on my mobile([protected])

HSBC-Credit card — HSBC-TATA AIG Insurance

From Date:10-03-09
P.Muthu Kumaran
Coimbatore
To
The Manager
HSBC Bank

Subject: Credit Card Statement. Card no is [protected].

I am Muthukumaran from coimbatore. One year back Nov2007, I had a HSBC credit card. The card number was [protected]. I have very low english knowledge. In November 2007, your bank people call me and told that the plan of TATA AIG. But i told them i have no interest. They told “if we tell this plan through phone is not effective. So we sent the plan details only, then you decide. If you not interested in this, should not pay money”. They have spoken in tamil then they give the line to a recorded call in english. They already told “the recorded call be in 3minutes only. So you tell “yes” only to them and don't ask doubts. So i told them “YES” without understanding. On this time i was in my native place for my medical treatment. After two months i came back to coimbatore. You sent the statement to me with TATA AIG policy. Your bank people cheated me by using my poor english knowledge. I never use the card any one time. So i became angry and cut the card, sent it to your bank with a letter. Then i had gone another company and also change my address. Last 1 year i was in north india for my official work. I didn't use my tamilnadu mobile number in north india. In between this duration i came tamilnadu sometimes. That time only i use my tamilnadu mobile number. That time your bank people called me for payment. I told my problem to them. I had sent e-mail to your bank. But no response. In call center people doing the same. That times i had spent short period in Tamilnadu. So i couldn't solve the problem. Anyone person not available to tell my problem. But credit card statement is come through message to my cell. The amount is raised above Rs.23000/- by adding late fee. The whole amount is TATA AIG policy with late fee only. I didn't use the card even one rupee. How can i pay money?
I am mentally very disturbed for your bank activities. Please take action to close my account. Otherwise i will go to consumer court. I shouldn't pay even one rupee. You thing my problem to be in my position.

Your's Faithfully
Date : 10-03-09
Place: Coimbatore (P.Muthukumaran)
I K.NAGARAJ customer o[censored]r icici credit card,[protected] i regret to inform u that on previous month u make a balance transfer of Rs.13000/- to ABN AMRO credit card for that u have taken the processing fees for that of Rs.260/- + service tax of Rs.32.14 but on this present month again i recieved some intrest of Rs.75.31 + service tax of Rs.7.76 in the statement, can u please say the details of this intrest + tax.

Hence i request u to settle the matter at the earliest.
thanking u Yours faithfully
( K.;NAGARAJ )

ICICI - Credit Card — Mishandling

My name is T.V.S.Anand.I have settled my accounts with my credit card on feb 04.2009.
I have no dues pending.But still I am getting calls and statement of accounts from the bank asking for payments.

Reference no: ICS02CHE/012009/28118/4

Please validate and let me know the status.Since its mentally harrasing me.
Dear Mr. Anand,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – Credit Card’. Request you to provide the relevant details of your card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
Office of the Nodal Officer
ICICI Bank
I ASHOAK KUMAR NANDY having the Credit card of Number [protected], which is old and replace of that i got the new Platinum Card No . [protected], and iam using the card since from last month,

But still iam getting the bill in the old Card No [protected],
i get to know on which card no i have to make the payment, whether for old or new one, please get me the reply

With regards,

ASHOK KUMAR NANDY, Bangalore
Phone [protected]
mail id [protected]@hotmail.com

I am a customer of SBI, Sector 16, Panchkula, Haryana having my saving bank account number [protected] and SBI Card No : 2586

On January 16 I used ATM 1976 of ICICI bank Bhuteshvar Road Mathura (U.P) for withdrawal of money. I inserted my SBI ATM card & and proceeded to withdraw 14, 000. Initially the machine showed that it is processing and then suddenly it stopped and gave out some printed message conveying its inability to withdraw money. I double checked that no cash has been dispensed. I asked the guard weather there is money in the ATM machine? He told that there is enough money. I inserted the card again and successfully withdrew Rs. 14, 000. Both the slips 5616 and 5617 were thrown there in the paper bin.

After that I used my ATM card on 30 January 09 at an SBI Branch and found my balance less by Rs. 14, 000. I rang my SBI branch at Panchkula and was told that 14, 000 has been debited twice on 16 Jan 09. I was stunned.On 31st Jan 2009 I wrote a letter to SBI Panchkula and also approached the ICICI branch from where money was withdrawn and the person at table no 13 told that there was no surplus money on this date. He suggested me to approach customer care of SBI (my Bank). Then I contacted customer care of SBI who told I should contact ICICI Bank and SBI Bank Panchkula.On 3rd Feb 2009 I handed over a letter at ICICI bank Bhuteshvar Road Mathura (U.P). On 18th Feb I again met ICICI Mathura and asked about the progress on my letter. I was told that there was no surplus money and no reverse entry on this date. They will not take any action on that letter

Normally it happens that when there is such wrong entry, the ATM machine automatically gives the credit entry (reverse entry). When there is neither any surplus amount and nor any reverse entry, then where the money has gone? The MACHINE CAN NOT EAT THE MONEY!!

You are requested to find out the where this Rs 14, 000 has gone and offer the credit to the above mentioned ATM card. An early action is requested in the matter .

Thanking you.

Yours truly,
    Ved Parkash Garg

Dear sir/madam,
      It's to bring under your notice that ICICI BANK Credit Card division is calling on my telephone number which is registered under DNC, I am continuously getting a harassment call from ICICI BANK Credit Card division on my this number:[protected](NATIONAL DNC NUMBER.Bangalore).As I never had an account with ICICI BANK in my life&I never carried a credit card in my life.I am a Senior Citizen 76 Yrs old lady.ICICI BANK people are abusive also.I get calls from[protected]got call on 25/02/2009) continuously.so I request you to stop this nuisance calls immediately or else I will approach Consumer Redressal Forum to file a legal complain.
      Thanks+regards
      C/o Reserve Bank of India,
      M.G. Road, Post Box No: 82,
      Kanpur-208001, Uttar Pradesh
      SUBJECT: In regarding to make the complaint against ICICI Bank, Branch-Hardwar,
      Uttrakhand, accordingly Death Claim Amount.
      In response to above cited matter, I state you my genuine grievance against ICICI Bank, Branch-Hardwar, Uttrakhand, accordingly Death Claim Amount as under:
      1) That, my Late husband Mr. Sumit Parashar s/o Shri Ved Vyas, 43, New Hardwar
      Colony, Ranipur Modh, Hardwar, Uttrakhand, had a Saving Account No:[protected]. In the same account a sum of Rs. 52995/- along with interest is presently as per the Bank Records.
      2) That, the Saving Account of my late husband in the ICICI Bank, Branch
      Hardwar was in the name Sumit Sharma s/o Ved Vyas c/o 43, New Hardwar
      Colony, Ranipur Modh, Hardwar, Uttrakhand,
      3) That, it is noted to you that my husband was unfortunately expired in a motor accident on 10.06.2009 and the death certificate which has been issued by the name of Sumit Parashar s/o Ved Vyas c/o 43, New Hardwar Colony, Ranipur Modh, Hardwar, Uttrakhand.
      4) That, it is again noted to you that the Caste and Gotra according to the Hindu Mythologist were used by my husband but the correspondence address and the Guardian’s name was the same as was mentioned in the records.
      5) That, it is further informed to you that as the Rules & Regulation of the Bank, I have received the succession certificate (as per the death of my husband of my husband) issued by the Honb’le Civil Judge, Senior Division, Hardwar, Uttrakhand.
      6) That, I again state you that in relating to change the different Castes & Gotra used by my husband, I submitted all the relevant documents before the Honb’le Civil Judge, Senior Division, Hardwar, and Uttrakhand and all those documents were regarded true and genuine by theHonb’le Court and in lieu of keeping all those relevant documents, the Honb’le Court issued the succession certificate in favour of me.
      7) That, after getting the succession certificate, I filed an application to release the deposit amount which had been left in his Saving Account by the side of my husband. In this respect, the a executives’ authorities of the ICICI Bank imposed an objection saying that the same Account is in the name of Sumit Sharma while the death certificate has been issued by the Kanngri Block, Hardwar in the name Sumit Parashar.
      8) That, it is again stated to you that all the relevant documents were checked in relating to my grievance by the executives of the Bank but the authoritative executives did not express their views
      So in the light of submission as described aforesaid, I call upon you to instruct the authoritative executives of the ICICI Bank so that the executives of the ICICI Bank may take an essential step in my matter and arrange to release the death claim deposit amount which is still lying in the account of my husband for which I am wholly entitled. A copy of this letter is being forwarded at your e-mail address and the Hard Copy of the same would be sent to you via Regd Post.
      Thanking You
      Sincerely Yours
      (LEENA PARASHAR W/O LATE SUMIT PARASHAR)
      Date: 13.02.2010

AWA number - [protected]....

The bank has cheated on account o[censored]nilaterally deciding the principal and interest breakup and even after paying more than 20 Lacs to the bank in 4 years, my principal outstanding is reduced by only little over 3 Lacs only. What kind of ratio is this and interest burdn that ICICI has charged 17 Lacs interest on a loan amount of 39 Lacs in 4 years????? Is public listening to this?

On top of that when I contacted the branch or so called relationship managers they all only waste time but do nothing. And now for moving out of the clutches of ICICI they are asking for penalty and more interest. Is any one listening???

Original loan was for 192 month and now after paying without any gap I still have to pay 350 more installement. Are you blood suckers??? On top of this when I asked to move to another bank and stop payment, you people are threatening and have some unfriendly people calling?Please see to the below details your self.

My mails written to KV Kamath are also coming back with a standard reply which is not suited if you are calling me your Private Banking customer. Complete details given below:::

Amortization Schedule
        Loan Account No. LBDEL[protected]
        Sanctioned Amount (Rs.) 3909585
        Loan Disbursed Amount (Rs.) 3909585
        Disbursal Status Fully Disbursed
        Tenure in months 393

EMI Schedule
        Installment Number Due Date Opening Principal (Rs.) Installment Amount (Rs.) Principal Component of Installment (Rs.) Interest Component of Installment (Rs.) Closing Principal (Rs.) Rate % p.a.
        1 01/09/[protected] [protected].75
        50 01/10/[protected] [protected].5
        51 01/11/[protected] [protected].25
        52 01/12/[protected] [protected].25
        53 01/01/[protected] [protected].25
        Join ICICI Home Loan Customers http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ICICIHomeLoanCustomers/
        Its totally unfair, if the banks are providing services that does not mean that they'll take customers for granted.
        how can they charge more of interest, they are just making us fool.

Dear

As per my Credit Card Application Ref no[protected] you all are send me the mail on 20th feb09 and when I Asked to your customer care they says that it was declined on 19 feb 09, Then why you guys are sending the mails for verification what you don't do ever, and if ask to anybody for the reason why it was declined they say it is confidential we can not say you, is you people are think that we are cheating or you...
          I submitted an EMI request for an amount of 10000/-. The service request number is SR97945187. Now, thwy answered me "We sincerely regret that at present, our internal policy constraints do not permit us to convert your purchase transaction into EMI on Call ". No precise details nothing. I want to close this card. and end up with all relationships with ICICI. The worst ever bank service I've ever seen....

I had drop a complaint against ICICI Home Finance to consumer forum in second week of this month, I got a mail from ICICI they replied me with their long terms and condition and asking for a fee to reduce the Interest rate of the home loan and they really dare to do this infrom of you all I have a mail of them just see the wordings of them and please do needfull for us.

"If you further wish to reduce your rate of interest to 11%, we request
          you to visit any of the nearest ICICI Home Finance Company and execute
          a revised loan agreement and pay the applicable switch fee of 0.5% +
          applicable service tax on the principal outstanding."

Icici Direct — Is it guaranteed paycheck like the public service in India

My demat a/c is locked.

In the form provided by the network I feed the correct data to unlock my a/c and the ICICI system feeds me back your data does not match ours.

My God if my correct data does not match theirs, God only help people of India, more so in West Bengal.

What is the credibility of the banking and stock market trading done through this bank when correct data fed by me into their...

Inspite of complaining to you thrice from October I have not heard any thing from your forum.

I am being harsed by the ICICI Bank by repeated letters, phone calls etc.
            Please go through the attached copy of the letter to ICICI Bank.

Please take necessary action.

M.S.Swaminathn

Charge Back Department.
            Fax [protected]

Card No. Gold Card No.– [protected] – M. S. Swaminathan
            Platinum Card No. [protected]- M. S. Swaminathan
            Add on Card No. [protected] – M. S. Subramanya.
            All these cards may be blocked immediately

COMPLAINT No. SR84304803
            Complaint: I have not done any transaction on 30th October 2008, but I have received a message from ICICI on[protected] that I have made two transactions of Rs. 11460 each . In the message the card No. mentioned is [protected]. Presently I do not hold any card having that number. But when I checked up with ICICI, they have informed me that my card no. shows two transactions each of Rs. 11460.

I have requested for blocking my card numbers mentioned above. The request no. is SR84304803. I would like the payment against the above two transactions to be cancelled and the same amount of Rs. 22920 charged to my account to be reversed. I would also like to know how this has happened as the card [protected] has been replaced by you by Platinum card no. [protected] and as such your system should not have allowed the transactions. I have not authorized any body other than ICICI for VISA bill payment [protected].

Kindly confirm action taken by you in this matter to my email [protected]@rediffmail.com

Thanking you,

THIS WAS FAXED FIRST ON 30/10 AND AGAIN ON 06/11
            Below mentioned details clearly indicate the wrong charging on my card and shown in my credit statemnt, though the card referred to was cancelled and a new card had been issued to me. The transaction said to have taken place is at Guragon and with inminutes of the transaction - message appeared on my mobile I h ave filed the complaint.

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFULl.

Charge Back Department.
            Fax [protected]

Card No. Gold Card No.– [protected] – M. S. Swaminathan
            Platinum Card No. [protected]- M. S. Swaminathan
            Add on Card No. [protected] – M. S. Subramanya.
            All these cards may be blocked immediately

COMPLAINT No. SR84304803

Thanking you,

THIS WAS FAXED FIRST ON 30/10 AND AGAIN ON 06/11

Dear Madam,

I am put to lot of anixety and also stress due to these two transactions of 30th Oct 2008. Do you require any more details me in order to finalise the same soon?

Please let me know.

I stand by all the points I have made in my above referred complaint.

With Regards,

M S SWAMINATHAN

On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:13:00 +0530 "Head Service Quality" wrote

Dear Mr. Swaminatham,

We refer to your complaint regarding your Credit Card.

We would like to inform you that dispute has been taken for the two transactions of October 30, 2008for SAHARA CARE HOUSE, GURGAON of Rs. 11460.00
            The temporary credit has been given on November 11, 2008. The case is under investigation and the process will take 91 days.

We will keep you updated on the same by March 13, 2009.

Sincerely,

Sheetal Thakur
            Office of Head Service Quality
            Please stopposting your credit card numbers on web. You will see a lot more transaction i[censored] do so.
            ALL BANK ARE WASTE PLEASE DON'T GO FOR ANY .. LOAN/CARD.
            first u tell me..before all this CARD/LOAN .. our Life was going-on right.!!!
            then Y we all are depend upon all this Banks?

so say" NO.
            enjoy simply life..
            [censored] to bank

every one is in trouble.. by banks.

I had made full n final settelment from collection person Mr.Rohit at ambala branch.He made two installments.First installment i made by cash and second by cheque dated 1.1.2009.On 1st janunary 2009 cheque has been cleared.But now they are sending me statements that i had to pay more and also told me that your full n final settelment is cancelled.And the reason for cancellation is that i have to deposit my balance amount before or on 28th December 2008 as per my letter.But Mr.Rohit told me before taking cheque that it doesnt matter as we are taking your cheque on 28th December 2008.i do have an payment receipt also.Even his senior Miss Hitakshi at Ambala Branch treated me very badly.Please guide me and help me what will i do.As they had misguided me due to which i am suffering.

In Dec 08 I changed my company and I wanted to update communication address to receive saving account / credit card / demat statements.

When I happen to be in Aundh Pune branch for other reason, I enquired about address change, and the answer was 'You call to Call center'. Its surprising that the customer is in branch and bank staff can do the changes and still I have been asked to 'Call Centers'.
                br...

As i was working here for 1yr and i had a maternity leave which was almost 1yr 3mths as i had gone through a operation and it was a 0 Balance salary a/c which was provided to me and i had forwaded the same to the co for withdrawal now as such the a/c is blocked as they say it is no more a 0 balance a/c and i was never informed about it only one letter which was few days back came to me was informing me the blocked status now the pf Amount is going to come in the month of march 2009 as how wil i be able to withdraw can you provide me a Demand Draft or can you give a solution to the same.
                Sir, how can i become a Franchise of ICICI Bank. I am a business correspondent of STATE BANK OF INDIA.My activities are- Account opening, small deposit & payment up to 10, 000, loan application, debt recovery, insurance, mutual fund, money transfer, demat account etc. I am trained by-- IRDA (Life & General), and "Indian institute of banking & finance" for debt recovery of NPA of Banks. My partnership firm "Nodus Properties Adopter" is registered by U.P.Govt. for- outsourcing of Banks & Financial organisation, Insurance companies and mutual fund companies. Licence of Western Union (Wall Street) & Mutual Fund Distributorship is under process through my Firm.
                I need to start a new business through my Firm in finance sector.My office is well decorated with 07 system (computers) with staff. More than 5000 account holder are joint to me.
                Please guide me at right way for working as a FRANCHISE with ICICI Bank.
                -- V.K.Singh C/O Vijay Medical
                Opp- KotwaliGate, Baskhari Road, Post- Akabarpur
                Dist- Ambedkarnagar (U.P.) PIN-224122, Mob- [protected]
                Email-- [protected]@gmail.com

Re: To WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is Uma Maheswari and I have an Account (**** ***** 6034) with ICICI Bank for the past 4 years and its was a salary account, and i maintained Rs.86 as my balance for the past one year. Suddenly in received too many intimations through letter stating that my account has to be re-operated by paying a minimal balance of Rs.5000 or it shall be closed. Immeidatedly i deposited a amount of 1, 50, 000 in Jawahar Nagar, Kolathur Branch, Chennai. At that time the bank staff accepted the deposits with sheer happiness. Since i was married before six months and i wanted to also change my initial in my name, i was asked to submit several proofs such as marriage certificate, address proofs and ID proofs. and I had submitted the same 3 times, in the same branch as the bank staff told me that they have misplaced the proofs i have submitted earlier. All this happened in the month of July 2008.

Now to my surprise when i operated my account on 18th Feb, 2009, the bank person told me that my account has been freezed just because it was a salary account and i had made no transactions. even in the month of January, 2009 i had deposited a cheque of 6000. when this was told to the bank staff, he casually told that "ICICI BANK CAN ACCEPT ONLY DEPOSITS BUT NOT WITHDRAWALS".

And to all of your notice the SELAIYUR branch Operations Manager "LALITHA" STARTED SHOUTING at me when the reason was asked. She told tht the bank requires ID PROOFS AND ADDRESS PROOFS, and only if i submit these two docs i can go ahead and access my account so tht they would unfreeze within 3 -4 working days. Is the Operations Manager operating in Selaiyur Branch, Chennai is o[censored]nsound mind? When i clearly told her that the docs have already been submitted, she said "SUBMITTING DOCS IN ANOTHER BRANCH IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO THE BRANCH IN WHICH SHE IS BEEN OPERATING". Does ICICI bank think that i need to submit my proofs in as much BRANCHES you guys are operating?

And i then told her that i am going ahead and closing my account. She said "'fine only if you unfreeze your account, i will close it". And the next day, when i went to submit the docs such as my Passport and driving licence, Lalitha, she directed me to another staff. I dont know what her name was, but she had a confusion, and started calling all her colleagues to clarify her doubts in my case. and i was made to wait for 45 mins. and finally she told that my passport cANNOT be accepted as proof as my surname indicated my husband's name. So she asked me to submit my MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE so tht then she can go ahead with the process. When i explained to her that all my documents including my MC has already been submitted, she then rang up few of her other colleagues and by the time she was ringing me, i got very badly frustrated and told her that i am not ready to unfreeze the account but close the account. She immediatedly told tht for account closure there is no no neccesity to unfreeze the account and thth it can be done immediately. Are ICICI bank staffs sleeping all the way and wake up only when they see a customer in their counter??????????

The staffs are really unknowledgeable. Every time they ring up somebody or go stand in an irated place discuss for 15 mins and then answer us. Moreover when you guys appoint a Operation's Manager, "LALITHA OF SELAIYUR BRANCH, CHENNAI" dont you guys teach them how they should behave to CUSTOMERS.

Firstly please make sure that you appoint someone who knows the bank's procedures as Operations Managers. Your service is very bad, very pathetic. Had an idea of opening an NRI account, but fortunately since the service in the HDFC Bnk, Selaiyur Branch was damn good i have opened a new account there. Initially, the freezing of my account was not intimated to me and now the closure was also not intimated. REAL BAD SERVICE.

i will further have no transactions with your bank and also advice my friends and family members not to have account in your bank.
                  Subject : Closure of Salary a/c no.[protected] with your bank.

This is with reference to your letter dt. 06th Aug, 09 received on 28th Aug, 09. I was operaing Salary accout no.[protected] with your bank and also enjoying good facilites which was provided by you. Currently I am not operating this salay account due to some problem.

Request you to close this my salary a/c no.[protected] as ealiest as posssible and also do not debit any charge to my above mentioned a/c for non-operating.

I will be very obliged for your co-opertion. You may also contact me on Cell [protected].

Thanks & Regards,

Diambar Kore

I, Vaishali Sailendra Samant, aged 38, an Indian resident, residing at, 401, Babu
                    nivas, tukaram Nagar, Dombivli(east), thane, maharashrta, India, 401202,
                    address you as under.
                    1)That I was induced to get issued a credit card using my details with Amway
                    Distributors. The customer id is:6437428and the No. of credit card so issued
                    is [protected].
                    2) Having doubts of intentions of issuing the credit card even though I was reluctant to
                    have one, I decided not to activate my A/c as the terms and conditions were not
                    agreeable to me.
                    3)One day I received a telephone call from one calling himself as Vicky
                    Malhotra and said that I(Myself) was one of the thirty Amway clients those are selected
                    to get insurance policies free of costs and collected the details of mine and of my son
                    saying that the policies are issued absolutely free. I had time and again told that chap
                    that I was not at all interested in any policy what so ever and will not pay a single
                    farthing towards those policies and he said that I need not pay any.
                    4)In the second week of Jan .2009 I received two policies viz. pol.
                    No10481433&pol.No.10478807along with few documents about which I understand
                    nothing. I was neither told about the premiums nor I agreed to pay any at any point of
                    time.
                    5)the policy first premium receipt sent with the documents indicate that I have made
                    payments of rs.9791& rs.3827 wide cheques no.774426&258869 respectively. The
                    cheque date .and Name of bank is blank. it indicated that I had issued the cheques
                    whereas I had never issued those cheques and we thought that the premium was paid
                    by the bank or the agent as the policies were offered free of cost. Even though I had
                    never subscribed to any premium what so ever and had never accepted the terms and
                    conditions of the said policies as I was never told anything about the amounts and
                    premiums of those policies.
                    6)OnJan.2009 I received a credit card statement showing a debit of rs.15301.debited to
                    my credit card a/c. which I never activated nor I gave any consent to debit that Amount
                    from my credit card A/c.
                    7)On Jan 182009 at 11.45A.M&11.49A.m.I received two phone calls on My Mobile No.[protected] from L.L.No.[protected] alleging that I had spent from my credit card the said sums in Delhi. in bars, restorents, molls ect. I crave leave to refer to those conversations between the caller and myself on my mobile. My several request to investigate and to book the caller are intentionally turndown by the so called investigating executives showing deficiency in service. Then again I received repeated phone calls from your billing/recovery departments only to harass me.
                    7)Again I received another statement of credit card a/c.which shows increased debit to my A/c. which shows that no cognizance is paid to my complaint both by icici prudential and also by icici bank credit card department, as this case was to be handled jointly by both the icici departments in coordination, instead they tossed the complaints to others in rotation only to harass me. I spend lot of money in sending the replies to all those formal
                    drama type replies yielding nothing .
                    8)I had requested to all the concerned departments by sending various emails requesting

icici/credit card — Credit Card issue

I have ICICI credit Card for that credit Card some amount(around 4000/-) is debited to TATA AIG policy. which the Policy i didn't apply for this Credit Card.and also i never done any single transaction for my credit card.Also i have savings account in ICICI bank.Two weeks back credit card department blocked my savings account and the amount(13000/-) detected to my savings account with out my notice.And also i am not receiving any TATA AIG Policy documents from the policy company and also i dont have any information.I Complained so many time to ICICI Credit Card department.but they are not replied properly.

Please help me ho to get my money back.

Somasekhar
                    Dear Somasekhar,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with your credit card number and contact details. We will contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank Saving Account — ATM DECLINE CHARGE

I have an account with ICICI bank(Saving), on 18 feb 09 i went to ATM thinking that there is sufficient amount i fed the amount of 1000 rs. But there was not suffiecnt amount to ATM declined, I am seriously Unhappy and amazed to see that the bank has charged me some 28 rs for non sudfficient fund.

This is sort of fraud at the banks end...

ICICI/ Credit Card — Blocked the Card without any Request or Complaint

Dear Team,

My Card has been blocked with out any reason, ICICI says I have called them on 22 Dec 2008 and requested to block the card, however I am in LONDON since 19 SEP 2008, My Reliance number does not work any more in this Country.

I have neither called them by any number nor written them to block my card and when I ask them to make my Card Active, they force me to accept that I asked to do so, however they...

I had a credit card with icici bank. i had made settlement for the same in the year oct 2007. but still my name is appearing on the list in cbil due to which my credit card application with citi bank got rejected.
                      i got in touch with the representative at icici bank but they told they have recieved the payment but the details were not updated due to which my name is still appearing on cbil.
                      i want to know who is going to compensate for the loss of having the name appeared in cbil from past 1year and 4 months. and how do i go about solving this problem.my credit crd no. [protected].
                      and the amt paid on oct 2007 as settlement was Rs.22000 // twenty two thousand only.kindly look inot this and do the needfull as soon as possible.
                      my contact number is +91-[protected]. bangalore.