ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Aug 12, 2022
Complaints 22064

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

1800 103 8181
1930

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints page 1071

ICICI Document Through Expressit Courier — Not received courier/wide AWP no. 2676739800

ICICI bank had sent a courier by Express IT courier. But still i haven’t recieved any courier.so this is request to you that please look into the matter at it was very urgent for me then. My contact no is [protected]. and my courier airway no is [protected] send on 13.10.08....
The company has deactivated my trading account. My existing password has expired. I went to the home branch to sort it out. They promised it will happen within one week. Nothing happened. I called up the Customer Care, and they said I need to visit the branch. I visited the branch and was told that I should seek help from customer care on phone. I lodged a request for a new password and was told to wait for 15 days.

Upon enquiry...

TDS deducted despite of having Form 15G before 10days from maturity date. The bank returned back the Form 15G and now they are saying that this form should had reach to them 1 month before the maturity date though it had never communicated to me.

Bondholder No –[protected]ICICI Bank)
Amount - Rs 40000/-
Issue Date[protected]
Maturity Date[protected]
Maturity Amount - Rs 71600/-
TDS Deducted - Rs 3255/-
icici bank have never communicated with me regarding tds when i received maturity amt tds is already deducted now tel me what should i do
From: "joseph macwan

Opp-panchal hall
Anand v.v.nagar road
Anand.388001
mo[protected]
I had submitted form 15 g to bank against the fixed deposit in my name as I am housewife. FD has matured on 29/10/2009. On check why tds is deducted, bank has reverted saying TDS is deducted for interest accrued from period 01/04/09 to 27/06/2009.

Is the action of bank is correct ?

Request you to help me with proper ADVICE.
I have Fd with ICICI Home Finance having No Receipt No[protected]. TDS has been deducted but I have not been supplied with Form 16A till date in spite of request
-Amita Puri
[protected]@rediffmail.com

I was working with Icici bank ltd. Ludhian branch (offroll) company name; Team HR Services Limited (better known under the brand name team4u) ), I have resigned the company on 30 july, 2007. I have not sent my PF withdrawal form yet due to POD no.I want withraw my provident fund.So I request you to please provide me my PF no. on my E-MIAIL address([protected]@yahoo.co.in) so that I get my fund.
    Details as follows ;
    FULL NAME : Mumtaaz Ali
    DATE OF JOINING : 1 JANUARY 2007
    DATE OF LEAVING : 30 JULY 2007
    team4u EMP ID : 51243
    i dinesh worked for icici bank ltd at kakinada branch as sales executive and my emp no is 55521 and i would like to claim my p f pls let me know the procedure.
    and send details to my mail id or call me.
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    and send details to my mail id or call me.
    [protected]@rediffmail.com

Sir, I have purchased icici credit card and using it since 06/2004.At that time my payment due date was fixed as 1st or 2nd of the month. As a government employee it was convenient to pay the minimum amount due.but now they have puposely changed the payment due date so as to charge late payment fee.ie, they unanimously fixed 28th or 29th as due date.it is an injustice to all salarried class people.moreover they are indirectly sucking my money...

ICICI Bank Credit Card — monthly statement

kindly send us last twelve month statement on my new address as below

prashant B. Mehta
      101-102, Dosti Elite-B,
      next to sion telephone exchange
      sion circle, sion.
      Mumbai 400022

to settle my dues as early

Thanking you...

Hi all,
      I applied for a personal loan amount Rs. 60000/- with processing fees estimated at the time of loan agreement was 1.12% + Service tax as per existing service tax rules.

Two copies were provided by the bank regarding this agreement.One is a customer copy and the second one was loan agreement copy(Bank's copy).

In customer copy it is clearly mentioned that the processing fees will be charged @1.12% as per rule but to my utter surprise when I received the bank copy (loan agreement copy) they specified Rs. 1, 124 /- as the total processing fees including service tax.

This is very unfortunate that bank should not maintain transparency regarding everything they debit or credit to their customer.My loan a/c no was LPCAL[protected].To bring this matter into their notice I immediately call customer care and lodged a complain request with complain number 81242527 and I was asked that the request will be verified within 3 working days and will be clarified everything after that.

Since then I called them after 3 days and their answer was your verification is completed and we found that the loan was disbursed as per rule and agreement and nothing has been reported faulted.I[censored] need further clarification you will need to their office somewhere in calcutta.

My question is if loan disbursement takes place according to rules and regulation then based on which arithmatic calculation they debited 1, 124 from the sanctioned amount.In any way 1.12% of 60, 000 can't exceed 672.Along with service tax it will be 672+83.0592=755.0592.This means that I already got a shotfall amount of Rs. 1124-755.0592=368.9408(Approx 369)

I have called the customer care for almost 5 times but everytime their response was negative.Plz do the needful.

Thanks and Regards
      Soumyajit
      Sub : Complain Ref. No.[protected] Regarding NOC.

I took a personal loan from ur bank My Account No. is LPCAL [protected]. Without creating any trouble I paid all of my dues and on 27.04.09 Receipt No. 8258130 I paid at a time to Mr. SHREYAS DASGUPTA (Ph. No.[protected] UPPERWOOD STREET KOLKATA. But till date I have not receive any NOC and the remaining Security Cheques lying under ur custody. I have several times lodge complains but the Customer Care does not care to take any action.

I also requested to saction further personal Loan for my Son's Education (Higher). It is also requested if it is considered in consideration of my 'previous record'.

Further I would like to request u to send me my NOC at my residential address.

Yours truely,

(Rabindra Nath Banerjee)
      M. No. [protected]
      I have inform you that Mr. Ashok Das his Fathers name is Late Atul Krishna Das and his wife name-Mrs. Jharna Das residing at 301/C (301/2), Dr. M. N. Saha Road, Ambagan, Dum Dum Kolkata - 700 074, he has taken personal loan from HDFC, ICICI, HSBC, SBI, Fulertone Finance etc. banks 2 years ago but not yet to paid any EMI till date.

Now he is trying to sale his property and going to outside of kolkata. He has planning for cheating. Please justify and take to legal action immediately.

I am his neighbour. All neighbours to know as he is a cheater, anybody did not like him.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
      Raju.
      Kolkata.

Personal Loan — Regarding charge

Actually I took the personal loan of Rs- 40,000/- from Citibank in the year of 2005 and was in agreement to re-pay the same in 48 EMI Rs- of 1282/- with ECS option with UTI bank as It was my salary savings account but in between I changed the working organisation and so My bank account become obsolete for me but still Citibank continued to present the ECS with the same bank and also used to collect the EMI of Rs-1282/- from me regularly and they have never informed me that my ECS is bouncing bank and they have continued to presenet the ECS almost for 3.5 years. Even in beteen I tried to shift the ECS to the current operating bank account but they have not proceeded my request.
      Now they are aksing me to re-pay almost Rs-16,000/- more which they are charging me against cheque return charges.
      Pl sugget me what should I do.

ICICI Bank Ltd — why u are not increase my credit limit

Dear Customer Service Team,
        Name :- Jishnukant Jha
        A/c No: - [protected]
        Request No:[protected]

Type of query: Request for increasing our credit card limit.

I am Using ICICI Bank services since 5 years (Savings account). This Credit Card since almost 12 Months. Up to now I paid all Bills promptly and also used card effectively. I hope there was no negative feedback against...

There was Cheque issue with the bank. Bank was suppose to refund me 10, 550 rs. For this is raised a case on 5th sep. Ater following up i get a mail to send my bank statement to them which i sendthem. my due date for payment was 26th sep, As case was still open and my oustanding was 15, 592 Rs. I asked them should i make payment, i received a mail on 29th saying make all payments kindly note 29th is date after my due date. After that Bank has charged me interest over all dues after making payment of 13 K also. And til date my reversal of money of 10550 is not being solve.

I have all proofs with mails, dates and time.
        After detailed the correspondence through mail with custmor support and quality services the ICICI Lombard as agreed to refund the amount - towards premium - of Rs.15000/- through my credit card. Though ICICI credit card department has delivered a credit card which is never used, i requested them to refund the same amount to my SB A/c No.[protected] as they have recovered the same from my SB A/c under pretex of auto debit facility without my consent. The customer support has shown their inablity to refund directly to my SB A/c, they have asked to contect me the credit card department to get refund directly to my SB A/c. I have also contected credit card department in the matter and reply is awaited. Kindly intervane in the matter so as the amount of Rs.15000/- recovered wrongly by ICICI Lombard can be refunded directly to my SB A/c No.[protected].

Yogesh Mehta
        Hi i had used icici bank credit card in 2008 for 8000. And I had paid 2000 for nearly 2 years and than also they said that your balance is not over. One day they called me up and said my balance is 16000. I told them i have paid 2000 for 2 yrs so how its 16000. They said its tax, late payment and everything. I told them i am not gonna make any kind of payment. They told me if you want we will settle the amount for you, i said no i dont need any settlement. So after 2009 till 2013, i did not received any call. I dont even remember the card number or bank account number. Suddenly in 2013 i received call from agency and asked me to make payment for the credit card of icici bank. I told them no i will not make payment and after that they had called me like every 10-15 days. One day when i said that go do whatever you want to do and then the agent started abusing with very bad words. After that for a month i did not received any kind of call. And now again from last 3-4 days I am receiving calls from icici bank agents asking for money. Just help me with this. Please
        Hello Sir/Madam,
        My name is Arun Kumar currently resided at Pimpri, Pune 411018. i got call for ICICI Bank Credit Card and asked to provide last 2 month Payslip, PAN card, Adhar Card and Photo for Credit Card and said i will be getting Credit Card in 8 working Days but its being 1 Month now no progress yet. Now when i call to Executive its saying wrong Number. i doubt its a fake one.
        I am giving her phone no. from which i got msg to send payslip on her mail id and after that executive came and collected my documents from my address.

Executive Mobile No. : [protected]
        Name : Shweta (ICICI Bank)
        Email ID : Cards1.[protected]@gmail.com

Please check and let me know the status because i have given my Documents which can be misused.

Regads,
        Arun Kumar
        Hello Sir/Madam,

Executive Mobile No. : [protected]
        Name : Shweta (ICICI Bank)
        Email ID : Cards1.[protected]@gmail.com

Regads,
        Arun Kumar
        !
        Dear Sir

I applied for a credit card in icici bank before 40 days, Verification also completed but till date I didn't receive any update of the card.
        What is the status ?, And i am not able to check the application status in online.

ICICI Credit Card Application
        Ref No.[protected]

Thanks & regards
        N.Kiran

I was to receive a renewed credit card from ICICI, the card was despatched by ExpressIT, they have not delivered the same citing ;

Oct 11, 2008 11:40 CHENNAI - RTO Delivered
          Oct 07, 2008 20:42 BANGALORE B Exception - Consignment Returned To Shipper . Rt To Origin
          Oct 01, 2008 15:00 BANGALORE B Exception - Consignee Not Available .
          Sep 29, 2008 15:00 BANGALORE B Exception - Address Unlocatable .
          br...

I have made purchases on my credit card on July 2008, payment due was 1310/-. For that month I have not received statement. On Oct 2008 I received statement with amount outstanding 2390/- This includes interest and delayed payment charges. I called up their call centre & asked to reverse the amount. The call centre executive promised me to reverse the charges If I paid entire amount. Accordingly I made entire payment of Rs. 2390. And now I am find to my surprise that they have again levied late payment & interest of Rs. 530 Instead of reversing it.

ICICI Bank Home Loan — Delay in disbursement of Home Loan

I would like to inform you that I had applied for a housing loan of Rs 10.290 lakhs from ICICI Bank. [Loan File No[protected]] for financing my flat which is under construction and being developed by M/s S G Construction at 20C, Dhakuria Station Lane.

The said loan was sanctioned by the bank vide their offer letter dated Sept 11, 2007 . However, since the sanctioned loan amount was wrongly mentioned as Rs 10 lakhs in the offer...

Dear One,

This is to inform you that till now i had not received my monthly statement. And the due date also coming soon early. Supposed to i am not receiving the statement, how i will pay the amount and you were added the late fee and another charges. Who will bear this charges. I am not responsible for that charges.

So kindly take the action for sending of my monthly statement immediately.
            The details of my Credit Card No # [protected]

Thanking You,
            Yours sincerely,
            Srihari P
            pl send statment
            so far i have not credit card statement kindly send immediately for make payment
            pl send statment so far i have not recived credit card statement kindly send immediately for makeing payment
            Sub:-Change of Residance Address,
            Ref:- Credit card No.[protected] & [protected]
            with reference to the i wish you inform you that i have change my residance detail Address given below, in future please corrspand to my new address, what are the document requried for change of address as per bank formality please spacify and also postal address, this is for your kind information,
            New Address,
            NO.175, Ground Floor, "Sri Keshava"CQAL Layout, Sahakaranagara, Bangalore -560 092

Good eve sir
              chandankr singh i have given ma ny times request to send my credit card installment details on my mail box either courier boy call onmy mobile-[protected] &also rectify over charges i have already paid.

your sincere chandan kr singh...

On receipt of staement of Credit Card of ICICI Bank for month o[censored]sage of August 2008, raise in Sept. 2008, made Complained to Customer Care and informed all about payment not made to BEST on 28/08/2008 for Rs. 148/= through internet. Despite of taking complain, ask me to call another nos. which is not working, according to attended officer and call them after 7=00P.M. to that nos., despite of calling three times, not headway. I said it is your problem, and You should contact me. The Fax nos. given was also not working. Now this month they have raise further interst on money not spent by me. Although last bill paid in full for value I have purchased.

DEAR SIR,
                I HAVE PURCHASE ICICI BONDS APL.NO. A 0920014 D/D NO.
                045775 DATED 20/12/2000 OF RS. 20, 000, BOND HOLDER NO.
                08676158.
                BUT THE REDEMPTION CHEQUE I AM NOT YET RECEIVED.
                KINDLY INTIMATE ME REGARDING MY CHEQUE.
                THANKING YOU.
                WITH REGARDS
                KHAIDEM JAGADISH SINGHA

My association with ICICI bank has been for more than 8 long years till now with me taking differnt products from them like home loan, car loan, travel & car insurance from time to time, pension plan, saving account, credit card, etc.
                  However, below given are series of woes that ICICI bank has given to me recently since my HOME LOAN pre-closure.

1. Its been more than a month now that I have pre-closed my home loan and yet to receive the house documents in original.
                  (SR80320768 logged with ICICI bank for missing documents)
                  Constant follow-up on same SR with phone banking and branch vists has not gained anything till date. There has been no response till date for grievances redressal complaint logged in ICICI bank website with Mr. A. Kamani, Head, Customer Service.

2. Earlier during the time of pre-closure I was asked to pay 2.5% as penalty on outstanding amount inspite of sanction letter mentioning only as 2%.
                  When asked for justification, the ICICI bank branch manager said the bank has all rights to change rules or levy any charges from time to time.

3. Even after the loan was closed, the EMI (ECS) amount was still debited from my saving account on EMI date. It took 2 weeks and a long verbal fight for many days with phone banking and branch people to get the amount reversed (that too without any interest).

The least I care for now is my original house documents are returned to me as soon as possible and hopefully someday ICICI bank gets penalised for such horrible customer serive.

ICICI Bank — Pathetic Customer Service in Home Loans

i brijraj verma , one of the account holder of your bank. my accout number is[protected]. i got a statement of mr. thameen arif account nu.[protected] to my communication address 0n 18 jan 08. His Cust ID is 5077215.
                  i dont know about this person.how can he give my address for his communication.

it is kindly requested to verify his idinty and his account, for which i'll remain grateful to u.

your account holder
                  Brijraj verma.
                  Its been 2 months now since I closed this loan and there has been no resolution till date to my case even after logging level 2, 3 and 4 complaints in ICICI bank website.

This grievances redressal complaint process at ICICI bank is a complete eye wash and not to be believed.

Infact the mere existence of those names mentioned in ICICI website are in question !
                  i.e.
                  level 2 : Mr. A. Kamani, Head, Customer Service.
                  level 3 : Mr. H. Mehta, Nodal Officer.
                  level 4 : Mr. B. Madhivanan, Senior General Manager, Service Quality.

I feel the process and names in website are a complete fraud and banking regulators must take note of this.

The only option left to me and would also advice to others is to approach the Banking Ombudsman and court.
                  I have taken a home loan from your Calicut branch Kerala (Loan No.LBWAY [protected]).Actually the service from this branch is ugly and arrogant.Your customer service is also good for nothing.They are making fake phone calls about loan dues and I paid double installment twice.Refund of these kind of amount is late more than four months.You are imposing penal interest for late payments. What about customers late refund.When I made phone call to the branch they were'nt attend the call or otherwise handed over to some others in the bank and at last disconnect it without proper reply.The same experience from your customer service agent and wasting my phone charges(more than 200 rupees ).I am residing at Wayanad District Kerala which is 85 Km from Calicut. Please be kind to the poor customers.Thank you.
                  I completely agree.

I too am a vitcim of a ICICI home loan. Everything loosk clean in ICICI home loan dept untill the day you got to get your documents back.

They are cheaters, faruds.
                  Dear Sir/Mam

This is Avinash Kulkarni from Pune.I am having 2 Wheeler Loan with ICICI Bank. My 2 Wheeler Loan Acoount No is LTPUN[protected].
                  I went to the customer Care Centre ICICI Bank, Ramchandra Sabha Mandap, Ghole Road Near Fergusson College, Shivaji Nagar Pune.
                  My Basic Intention of Visit was to Transfer My ECS from ICICI Bank to SBI Saving account. When i enquired the "May i Help" You counter They told Me that i need to have 4 Cheques in order to transfer the ECS from One Bank to another Bank.
                  I told that at them, that i am alredy a customer, i have paid my installments regaulrly for Last Two years. Only one year is remaining hence Please accept these cheques, but the lady did not repsond to me properly. She was Talking to Me as if she is the owner of the ICICI Bank & i am a very ordinary person who does not know any thing in Banking & Loans. Then I met Mr. Mahadi Branch Manager.I clearly explained him that i am having 2 Cheques right know one cheque you can accept it as a cancelled cheque & one cheque you can fill in the security amount whatever you needed. But he said that as per the Bank policies he cannot accpet the Same.
                  I full agree that the Bank has certain Policies & staff must follow. But the Treatment what i got from the Branch Manger Mr. Mahadi was worst which i have never recived in My life from any of the bank. He was One step Ahead than the lady at the Helping desk.I am worried only about the Treatment given by the staff to me. If such a situation continues, i think ICIC Bank will be left with very few Customers. I am Aware that Myself Moving away from ICICI is Not going to Make Much difference to ICIC. But if it is a cumulative process, you must take Care. I have Bothered to inform you. There may be many other customers who do not bother but simply move away from ICICI; as there are many other options open in the Market. Moreover I asked the Manager that if i furnish all the details & send you all the Documents by courier, whether it is acceptable to you.He answered to me in very bad words that They will Not be responsible for any courier documents. In this 21st century when you are insisiting on NEt Banking, is there any need to visit the Bank again & again for Small Small COrrespondence?
                  I am Workin as an Asst. Section Manger in Customer Service DEpt in a Pvt Ltd comapny in Pune. For the same work i need to Spend Half day leave agin that too in the 21st century where all the banks insists on the Net banking.

Above all i just want to Inform you that it is your staff who is loosing the Intrest of the customers in ICICI Bank.If the customer goes to ICIC Bank for routine work its ok. But if he asks any query. The treatment given to customers is very worst!!!
                  I just want to request you that Please take care of Customers & customers will take care of YOU!!!
                  Whatever is informed to me by the Bank officer i will follow & visit the Bank again with 4 cheques.
                  But to be very honest with you we have lost the confidence in ICICI due to the bad treatment given at the ICICI ank centers.
                  Thanking you,
                  Best regards,
                  Avinash Kulkarni

i am NRI,
                  I closed my home loan (LBCHE [protected] file no :[protected]) the month of sep'10 - 7th but still not received my Original documents and i am following for icic home loan salem branch in Tamil Nadu, what happen for that, Please take immediate action,
                  otherwise i will take necessary legal action.

i am waiting for your reply as soon as passable

Thanks / regards,
                  R.Palanivel.
                  UAE - Dubai, mail:[protected]@yahoo.com, Cont :[protected].

I have got home loan from ICICI Bank Ltd in April 2006 for Rs. 16 Lks. The initial rate of interest was 8.25% and went on gradually increasing to 13.25% ! in 2 years. The bank claims that the rate of interest for floating rate is based on the internal cost of funds. Who checks their internal cost of funds. The bank has been increasing interest rate more than any body else in the country. In the last one month they have increased interest by 1.5%. Having taken the loan we cannot go to another bank since they are pre-closure charges levied by ICICI Bank and other banks are not lending now due to sluggish market conditions. Can all customers of ICICI Home Loan join hands together and fight against the bank's mindless increase in rates whithout any earlly warning, indication and worst do not even send mails of communication of the same. Can RBI and other Govt. Authorities look into this aspect of prevent the bank from taking a ride on individual's hard earned money. The banks goodwill will or has taken a solid beating and people will never ever return to ICICI bank for furher business if this is the attitude or intention of ICICI bank..

ICICI Bank — Floating rate of interest

I HAD TAKEN HOUSING LOAN LBHAS[protected] @ 7% OF FLOATING RATE OF INTEREST. THE BANK INCREASED RATE ON REVISION OF INTEREST RATES TO 13.25% AS ON TODAY. BUT THEY REFUSE TO REVISE MY INTEREST RATE ON LOWERING BANK RATES. PLEASE HELP.

ICICI Bank — PREMATURE WITHDRAWAL DEDUCTION ON FD INTEREST

Ihad two Fds in the name of my daughters. Tired of everyday rumors of bank getting bankrupt I went to withdraw the FDs from the bank only 16 days prior to its maturity. I was supposed to be given ROI @ 9.5 % for 590 days but to my horror they gave me interest @ 5% after all the deduction where as their representative keeps us telling that only 1% penalty is deducted from the amount. It is a huge hidden loss....

ICICI Bank Two Wheeler Loans — Non payment of work done

I have supplied printed leaflets for their loan cum exchange mela vide my bill no. 307 dt. 18/10/2006 and not received payment till date in spite of repeated reminders....